Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) (24361 Views)

Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 / 2019 Contestants Of The Miss Tourism Nigeria In Their Swimwear (Photos) / The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by madridguy(m): 4:51pm On Nov 11, 2017
I am waiting for your response.

chillychill:
nah
Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by lanicky(f): 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2017
Aminat508:
Where is Lanicky? I think I saw one of your pics @oduduwa house, holding one local pot by the Riverside sad

Lol.. Couldn't continue with the competition, had to drop it for miss IFE World pageant.
Registered for both contest, but I had to drop one after I weighed my chances of winning.

Went for miss Ife audition yesterday, made it through the audition.. Going straight to final.
Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by lanicky(f): 9:58pm On Nov 11, 2017
ErepaTV:
Where is laniky angry

Here sir
Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 8:00am On Nov 12, 2017
This is how pageant should e conducted hence forth I don't want to see all those naked pose in the name of wearing bikini

Any tribe that wants to conduct a pageant so do so in their native dress

We are better off like this enough of copy copy

Let go back to our culture
Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by Aminat508(f): 9:44am On Nov 12, 2017
lanicky:

Lol.. Couldn't continue with the competition, had to drop it for miss IFE World pageant.
Registered for both contest, but I had to drop one after I weighed my chances of winning.

Went for miss Ife audition yesterday, made it through the audition.. Going straight to final.
Okay sis... All the best, pls lemme knw where I can come in... Eku ishe kiss
Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by lanicky(f): 12:58pm On Nov 12, 2017
Aminat508:

Thanks a lot. That's why I love you.
Eshe gan. kiss
Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by Funjosh(m): 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2017
Aminat508:

cry cry cry
Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by ErepaTV: 7:59am On Nov 13, 2017
lanicky:

Here sir

Was expecting to see your pic up there.
Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by salesforce: 9:12am On Nov 13, 2017
Ok
Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by jantavanta(m): 9:53am On Nov 13, 2017
Reviving African standards of beauty. That is part of development.
Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by lanicky(f): 7:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
ErepaTV:

Was expecting to see your pic up there.

Opted for miss Ife sir
Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by ErepaTV: 10:22am On Nov 14, 2017
lanicky:

Opted for miss Ife sir

Okay
Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by tmx21(m): 9:35pm On Nov 19, 2017
lanicky:

i think i need an invite ma!
Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by lanicky(f): 12:35pm On Nov 20, 2017
tmx21:
i think i need an invite ma!

Then you need to get a ticket.. I'll be more than happy to see you there.
Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by bodeworldd(m): 11:13am On Nov 22, 2017
BUY NOW

**Hair Now Now Hair Growth Serum** (9k naira)

Hair Now Now growth serum is for both men and women.
There are no side effects of using our Hair Now Now Growth serum. The only effect is growth.
Use 3 to 5 drops morning and night especialy after bath or washing of hair.
You will be begin to notice visible growth between 3weeks - 5weekss
For maximum results, it advisable to practice proper hair care during the use of this product.
50ml

Testimonies / evidences in short review videos links below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWGqxLhsHg4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjexlQUyd8k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0Zpigo2Meg
Endless

BUY NOW (for 9k)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tara Orekelewa Make Up Products / Princess Jessica-Anyansi Crowned Queen Of Aso World 2015 (Photos) / Corporate Portraits Of White Women With Black Hairstyles..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.