Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,525 members, 7,954,983 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:37 PM

Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) (67460 Views)

Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" / Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O / Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
Diamondville:
i have, you should too.. because it seems you haven't

Then you understood NOTHING, I won't argue further.

You are not the reasoning type.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Edelweiss44: 8:28pm On Nov 13, 2017
aribisala0:
[s][/s]

To all wicked enemies of progress like you and shameless boy "Daddy" Freeze:
As found on Emmanuel Ejay Salifu's wall.
Read up.

1. For many years, Deeper Life Bible Church (DLBC) has been feeding the poor for free especially during her Retreats - Bad for news.

2. Deeper Life builds a #3 Billion Naira Church facility to cater for her teeming multitudes-(The Church comes under attack for not giving the money to the poor by people who probably have never cared for others) Good for news!

3. Redeemed Christian Church of God develops a forest into a sprawling city (Redemption Camp) at no cost to the government helping to decongest Lagos-(No one is interested) - Bad for news

4. Christ Embassy inspires and sponsors hundreds of youths talented in the music ministry-Bad for news.

5. Churches establish universities ensuring that many otherwise jobless academics are gainfully employed - Bad for news.
6. Covenant, JABU, BIU and Landmark

Universities are among the 10 cheapest private universities - Bad for news.

7. David Oyedepo Foundation now gives about N500 million annually in her 24 year old scholarship scheme to indigent students-Bad for the news.

8. Covenant University in less than 20 years ranks amongst the top universities in Africa ahead of many much older Nigerian Universities-Bad for news.

9. Pastor Adeboye and wife build rehabilitation centre in Epe for youths overtaken by drug addiction - Bad for news.

10. Adeboye and Oyedepo clock 50 and 35 years in marriage respectively-Bad for the news.

11. Pastor Chris gets divorced - news goes viral.

12. Sinach, Eben, Frank Edwards, Buchi, Samsung, Joe Praize all inspired by Pastor Chris-Bad for the news.

13. Daystar equips 20,000 kids as they return to school-Bad for the news.

14. Bishop Oyedepo subsidises transport fare in hometown to #20-#50 per trip-Bad for the news.

15. RCCG builds 80km road connecting Ikorodu with Redemption Camp/Lagos-Ibadan Expressway-Bad for the news.

16. Oyedepo builds #100 million Townhall in Omu Aran-Bad for the news.

17. Ayo Oritsejafor gives cars, money, Keke, sewing machines, grinding machines to the poor-Bad for the news.

18. Oritsejafor receives jet gift-(He must sell and give the poor)-News goes viral.

19. Winner's Chapel in FACT does NOT own 4 jets-(This is not good for them)-Bad for the news.

20. Pastor Adeboye flies to Zambia, Botswana, CAR, Rwanda in private jet-(He should have flown Nigeria Airways (sic)-News goes viral.

21. Winners Chapel 's gift consignment largest ever received by Rwandan Government - Bad for news.

22. Winners Chapel Accesses Koma Hills with provisions - plants school, church- Bad for news.

23. Olukoya, MFM provides cars and cash for 1st class graduates in Unilag yearly - Bad for the news.

24. Prisoners testify of how Church missionaries led them to Christ, became better citizens-Bad for news.

25. Winners Chapel gives provisions, food, cash to Osun workers after being owed 8 months salary by State Government - Bad for news.

26. Christ Embassy feeds thousands of children daily in her Inner City Mission Scheme (who cares)-Bad for news.

27. Red Cross commends Oyedepo for largest consignment of welfare aid asides government since Nigerian Civil war (who cares)-Bad for news.

28. Landmark University operates largest scholarship scheme among Nigerian private universities--Bad for news.

29. Bishop Oyedepo sits in Church owned jet (Perhaps he should be standing)-News goes viral.

30. MFM invests heavily in football-(who cares)-Bad for news.

31. Living Faith Church under investigation in UK - News goes viral.

32. Living Faith Church commended for financial integrity by UK authorities after probe, named as a good example for other NGOs-Bad for news.

33. Nigerian Churches attract largest number of tourists to Nigeria - Bad for news.

34. Nigerian Churches infrastructural development among highest in Nigeria-(who cares ) -Bad for the news.

35. Nigerian Churches now the foremost player in education at all levels in Nigeria-Bad for news.

36. Covenant University generates her own electricity - Bad for news.

37. Faith Oyedepo 'paralysed'-News goes viral.

38. Faith Oyedepo totally healed -Bad for news.

39. Christ Embassy provides succour for tens if thousands in Haiti - Bad for news.

40. Sierra Leonean President thanks Winners Chapel for relief package to citizens - (who cares) - bad for news.

41. Oyedepo jets out to Sierra Leone, Liberia and Ghana (he should have driven a car or ridden a donkey like Jesus)-News goes viral

42. Deeper Life spends #1.2 Billion on overhead bridge to stem traffic (who cares)-Bad for news.

The Church of Christ will never be able to please the Gates of Hell. It's time to shake off the distraction.

© Church Gist.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by PastorAIO: 12:43am On Nov 14, 2017
Diamondville:
Stop going offpoint.. how many people are farmers today? if you'll stop being sentimental and biased, you'll know their main source of income then is farming. and that will explain why God instructed them not to harvest all their farm produce but leave some for the poor and foreigners.. and i'll repeat, yes pastors are levites by faith and belief.

When you say that their main source of income then was farming are you saying that because you've done the research and you know it as a fact or are you just making things up in your head.

I ask because I have noticed often that people just imagine things about the ancient hebrews based on ignorance or based on the primitive way of life in their village. You remind me of the person here on Nairaland that said that Jewishness could not be passed on through the mother because in her village ethnic descent is patrilineal (from the father). Actually Jewishness is passed through the mother till today. Fact!! So if you father is jewish but your mother is not then you will not be considered Jewish.

Anyway let's leave that and come back to your ignorance about the variety of Hebrew professions.

Check out these verses:
15Solomon also had 70,000 burden-bearers and 80,000 stonecutters in the hill country, 16besides Solomon’s 3,300 chief officers who were over the work, who had charge of the people who carried on the work.
1King chapter 5

14Meonothai fathered Ophrah; and Seraiah fathered Joab, the father of Ge-harashim,e so-called because they were craftsmen. 1 Chronicles chapter 4

23These were the potters who were inhabitants of Netaim and Gederah. They lived there in the king’s service.
1 Chronicles Chapter 4

25And as for the villages, with their fields, some of the people of Judah lived in Kiriath-arba and its villages,....

35Lod, and Ono, the valley of craftsmen.

Nehemiah 11 ( There was a whole region called valley of craftsmen where many of them lived. Just like today you have computer geeks mostly living in Silicon Valley in California. Or actors living in Hollywood.

23and with him was Oholiab the son of Ahisamach, of the tribe of Dan, an engraver and designer and embroiderer in blue and purple and scarlet yarns and fine twined linen. Exodus 38

So you see they had quite a few different trades and professions and they were not all farmers. Go and read your bible and stop listening to your dumb ass pastors that haven't studied the bible themselves.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by PastorAIO: 12:46am On Nov 14, 2017
Diamondville:
37 and it seems you don't have a relationship with God because if you do, you'll put God first in every ASPECT of your life.. some people do it for show-off though.. so God knows who loves him and that's why the LAW is summarized into 2

I don't know what you are going on about here. is this conversation now about me and my relationship with God? Or is it about the tithing scam which you cannot prove based on the bible so you now have to resort to attack me and my relationship with God which is none of your business.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by ScepticalPyrrho: 10:33am On Nov 14, 2017
Diamondville:
with all due respect, can you please use your brain and stop deceiving yourself? do you know the story of the poor widow that Jesus commended in the bible?
So much for brains...
Did the Bible stories also said she went back to renew her foolery?
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Diamondville(f): 12:21pm On Nov 14, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
So much for brains...
Did the Bible stories also said she went back to renew her foolery?
and did the bible say she didn't pay any offering again? reason well and not sentimentally
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Diamondville(f): 12:23pm On Nov 14, 2017
PastorAIO:

I don't know what you are going on about here. is this conversation now about me and my relationship with God? Or is it about the tithing scam which you cannot prove based on the bible so you now have to resort to attack me and my relationship with God which is none of your business.
why are you trying to change the topic? i'm proving that tithe is biblical and you've been trying to deviate from the topic on ground
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Diamondville(f): 12:34pm On Nov 14, 2017
[quote author=PastorAIO post=62354157]

When you say that their main source of income then was farming are you saying that because you've done the research and you know it as a fact or are you just making things up in your head.

I ask because I have noticed often that people just imagine things about the ancient hebrews based on ignorance or based on the primitive way of life in their village. You remind me of the person here on Nairaland that said that Jewishness could not be passed on through the mother because in her village ethnic descent is patrilineal (from the father). Actually Jewishness is passed through the mother till today. [color=#770077]
don't think i'm like who ignore the bible to listen to dumbasss critics.. i never said farming was their only profession, i said most of them are farmers.. and yes most of them are farmers, no matter their profession, most of them have farmlands that is even passed from one generation to another and it is confirmed in the book of 1 kings 21
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Diamondville(f): 12:37pm On Nov 14, 2017
sacluxisback:

Then you understood NOTHING, I won't argue further.

You are not the reasoning type.
don't argue further because it's either you're dumb or you lack a sense of reasoning.. it's funny how people twist God's word for their selfish interest
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Diamondville(f): 12:48pm On Nov 14, 2017
PastorAIO:

Perhaps they are different, I don't know. If you say they are different please explain the difference to us. Every mention of tithe in the bible, as far as I know, is with regards to foodstuffs and those foodstuffs are eaten at the place where the tithe is taken to. If you know any different please show it to us.
deuteronomy 14 was the only bible passage where tithe was asked to be eaten YEARLY in the bible (a kind of festival)
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by PastorAIO: 1:14pm On Nov 14, 2017
Diamondville:
why are you trying to change the topic? i'm proving that tithe is biblical and you've been trying to deviate from the topic on ground

Nobody asked you to prove that Tithe is biblical. We can all read the bible.

The topic on the ground is that the practice of Tithing today has NOTHING to do with the Biblical Tithing that we can all read in the bible.

The tithe that you pay to your daddy go and that you collect from your mugus has no basis in the bible and is a man made doctrine.

Stop Wriggling.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by pannyman(m): 1:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
ogologoamu:

And you think you're better than he's b'cos he's yet to receive his blessings?

Please quote where I said I was better than him.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by PastorAIO: 1:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
Diamondville:
don't think i'm like who ignore the bible to listen to dumbasss critics.. i never said farming was their only profession, i said most of them are farmers.. and yes most of them are farmers, no matter their profession, most of them have farmlands that is even passed from one generation to another and it is confirmed in the book of 1 kings 21

Everybody has land. Mysef I get land for my village and for Lagos. Naboth planted a vineyard on his land. So what? Is that your proof that everybody in Ancient Israel was a farmer?

Stop being pathetic. Yes, there were farmers. And there were many other professions too, as is the case ever since man gathered together to live in towns and cities. This is a fact about Human society, we come together, we each specialize in a skill and together we sustain a society.

If, as you claim, the only reason for making Tithes agricultural produce is because they were mostly farmers then why didn't the law make provisions for the craftsmen that they should bring money instead. After all there were many craftsmen, as I've demonstrated. Why didn't the law say that the craftsmen could bring ten percent of the profit from their business?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by PastorAIO: 1:23pm On Nov 14, 2017
Diamondville:
deuteronomy 14 was the only bible passage where tithe was asked to be eaten YEARLY in the bible (a kind of festival)

So because it is the only passage that means that you must ignore it.

Abeg, How many times must something be written in the bible before you take it seriously?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by ScepticalPyrrho: 1:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
Diamondville:
and did the bible say she didn't pay any offering again? reason well and not sentimentally
And the Bible said she was paying tithe?

Just go and pay your tithe, don't claim to be reasonable.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Diamondville(f): 3:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
PastorAIO:

So because it is the only passage that means that you must ignore it.

Abeg, How many times must something be written in the bible before you take it seriously?

and then why are you taking other parts that didn't ask you to eat it seriously? and i thought you and freeze even condemned the old testament version of the bible
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Diamondville(f): 3:40pm On Nov 14, 2017
PastorAIO:

Everybody has land. Mysef I get land for my village and for Lagos. Naboth planted a vineyard on his land. So what? Is that your proof that everybody in Ancient Israel was a farmer?

Stop being pathetic. Yes, there were farmers. And there were many other professions too, as is the case ever since man gathered together to live in towns and cities. This is a fact about Human society, we come together, we each specialize in a skill and together we sustain a society.

If, as you claim, the only reason for making Tithes agricultural produce is because they were mostly
if most of them didn't have farmlands, did you think God would have made a partial law? or God wouldn't have specified that only farmers should bring their farm produce? or why did God ask them not to harvest all their goods but to leave some for foreigners and the poor? it's obvious you're the one acting pathetic here (don't take it personal) and you really need to stop it
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Diamondville(f): 3:46pm On Nov 14, 2017
PastorAIO:

Nobody asked you to prove that Tithe is biblical. We can all read the bible.

The topic on the ground is that the practice of Tithing today has NOTHING to do with the Biblical Tithing that we can all read in the bible.

The tithe that you pay to your daddy go and that you collect from your mugus has no basis in the bible and is a man made doctrine.

Stop Wriggling.
i'm a baptist, we don't have any daddy go.. what makes you sure that the pastors collects tithes, in my church pastors don't have any access to church fund, only the finance committee do.. we pay them salary monthly and that's why we have a right to reject them if we don't want them.. and again paying tithes even to pastors has a biblical background because pastors are levites by faith and duty
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by somehow: 8:03am On Nov 15, 2017
This Diamondville is truly not a bible Christian.

Cherry picking the bible, when bible references are dropped and aren't supporting her lies, she ignores and try to divert the discussion to irrelevant rhetories.

May God keep us away from lovers of the traditions of men.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by aribisala0(m): 8:22am On Nov 15, 2017
Diamondville:
if most of them didn't have farmlands, did you think God would have made a partial law? or God wouldn't have specified that only farmers should bring their farm produce? or why did God ask them not to harvest all their goods but to leave some for foreigners and the poor? it's obvious you're the one acting pathetic here (don't take it personal) and you really need to stop it

The bible says if the place that the Lord has chosen is too far selll the produce then when you get there buy "food and drink" and eat and drink in the presence of the lord.

I don't think this is ambiguous at all
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Diamondville(f): 8:58am On Nov 15, 2017
somehow:
This Diamondville is truly not a bible Christian.

Cherry picking the bible, when bible references are dropped and aren't supporting her lies, she ignores and try to divert the discussion to irrelevant rhetories.

May God keep us away from lovers of the traditions of men.
unlike you and other freeze assslickers, i ain't a liar.. and it seems you're blind or something or you purposely ignored the bible references i've given which freeze's fan here smartly ignored or deviated from for their selfish beliefs.. may God keep us from anti-christ and lovers of money and pleasures of the world rather than God
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Diamondville(f): 8:59am On Nov 15, 2017
aribisala0:

The bible says if the place that the Lord has chosen is too far selll the produce then when you get there buy "food and drink" and eat and drink in the presence of the lord.

I don't think this is ambiguous at all
have you been following what i've been saying? if not you shouldn't just reply to one post if you've not read it from the beginning
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by somehow: 9:32am On Nov 15, 2017
Where did the bible ask you to tithe using money?

Answer just that one first.
Diamondville:
unlike you and other freeze assslickers, i ain't a liar.. and it seems you're blind or something or you purposely ignored the bible references i've given which freeze's fan here smartly ignored or deviated from for their selfish beliefs.. may God keep us from anti-christ and lovers of money and pleasures of the world rather than God

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by PastorAIO: 10:40am On Nov 16, 2017
Diamondville:
i'm a baptist, we don't have any daddy go.. what makes you sure that the pastors collects tithes, in my church pastors don't have any access to church fund, only the finance committee do.. we pay them salary monthly and that's why we have a right to reject them if we don't want them.. and again paying tithes even to pastors has a biblical background because pastors are levites by faith and duty

Is the bolded a Baptist doctrine or are your just speaking on your own?

If you don't tithe to pastors in Baptist church and you love Tithing to pastors so much then why don't you go to a church where you can tithe to pastors?
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by PastorAIO: 10:54am On Nov 16, 2017
Diamondville:

if most of them didn't have farmlands, did you think God would have made a partial law?

The grammar is so poor here that I'm not sure what you are saying but I'll take a guess.

First and foremost, it is not my position to think for God. Neither God not the words of the bible are my invention.

I don't understand what you mean by God making a partial law. God made a law concerning all the products of the land, ie agricultural products.

Not everyone were farmers but even those that presumably tended a small crop in their backyard, though their income was earned elsewhere, would have still had to tithe on their small crop. For example, I may be an engineer but as a hobby I might have a small vegetable patch in the back of my house. according to the law I would have to give a tithe of the yield from my vegetable patch but that has nothing to do with my main income from engineering.

God wouldn't have specified that only farmers should bring their farm produce?

The law didn't say anything about farmers. It spoke about the produce of the Land. Whether you call yourself a full time farmer or a hobbyist or whatever, as long as your land is producing fruit then you must give a tithe of what the land produces.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Diamondville(f): 10:10pm On Nov 16, 2017
PastorAIO:

Is the bolded a Baptist doctrine or are your just speaking on your own?

If you don't tithe to pastors in Baptist church and you love Tithing to pastors so much then why don't you go to a church where you can tithe to pastors?
I don't tithe to pastors neither do i like or dislike it.. i'm indifferent about it.. the bolded is not a baptist doctrine.. i'm not up to 18 so i can't go to any church i like.. when that time comes, i'll only trust God to lead me to any bible-believing church even if it is baptist
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by PastorAIO: 10:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
Diamondville:
I don't tithe to pastors neither do i like or dislike it.. i'm indifferent about it.. the bolded is not a baptist doctrine.. i'm not up to 18 so i can't go to any church i like.. when that time comes, i'll only trust God to lead me to any bible-believing church even if it is baptist

Wow, I didn't realise that you were that young. I apologize for talking to you so harshly.

You ought to be careful though because in this world there are many people whose only objective is to use you till you're too dry and then discard you. There is nothing in the bible about paying Tithes with money and I would advise you to read your bible thoroughly on the subject. Also I'd advise you to also read broadly about the circumstances in which the bible was written and the events and the cultures of the times that the bible was written.

I really wish you the best.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by travelsandjobs(m): 6:55pm On Nov 18, 2017
Pentecostal pastors are taking undue advantage of problems created by bad governance to extort the masses, postors are not preaching Godliness and love but prosperity by any means, Jesus Christ fed 5000 people with breads and fishes today 5000 people are feeding pastors , they lie to members and extract money from them by force and intimidation please tell Pentecostal pastors to repent from making the masses to to expect prosperity without work
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Diamondville(f): 11:54am On Dec 22, 2017
PastorAIO:

Wow, I didn't realise that you were that young. I apologize for talking to you so harshly.

You ought to be careful though because in this world there are many people whose only objective is to use you till you're too dry and then discard you. There is nothing in the bible about paying Tithes with money and I would advise you to read your bible thoroughly on the subject. Also I'd advise you to also read broadly about the circumstances in which the bible was written and the events and the cultures of the times that the bible was written.

I really wish you the best.
amen.. thank for the advice
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Kobojunkie: 11:02pm On Jul 21, 2020
grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Kobojunkie: 4:20am On Jul 22, 2020
IamtherealRita:

I don't know Daddy Freeze, but from all indications he seems to know what the scripture says even more than all RCCG, Living Faith Pastors and their likes who capitalised on the tithe and offering issues
The guy will soon be recruited, on a full-time basis, by God, if care is not taken grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Kobojunkie: 12:35am On Jul 23, 2020
sainty2k3:
I have never seen anyone forced to pay tithe at gun point. If you are not convinced , go away and enjoy your money in the bar as you have been doing. Who cares. It is also highly discriminatory and you will be committing same crime if you tag people paying there Titihe as fools , ignorant or 'sheeple' . let everyone continue has they have been convinced. Some people are convinced there is no God , you didn't spend energy convincing them
those paying their tithe in Nigeria tag themsleves fools for choosing to remain ignorant of the word of God that is in the Bible they carry around with them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) / "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye / Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.