Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) (66616 Views)

Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" / Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter / Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by babfet(m): 8:42am On Nov 11, 2017
In my own humble opinion, the answer is in John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that WHOSOEVER believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Please let note the word whosoever
God has the power to force everyone of us to be Christian, Muslim, Hindu or anything he wants us to be but yet he gives us free will to choose.i stand to be corrected have never seen or hear any pastor that arrested anyone for not paying tithes and paying tithes does not means you will become rich doing nothing cos the bible says faith without work dead.
Some people believes in giving to orphanages while some will never give. It is all about choice
Have you ever wonder why suicide bombers kills themselves it is all about choice.
Also I want to say this even if Bill Gates gives all his money to the poor that will not put an end to poverty
So if all these pastors sell their properties and gives to beggars on the street there will be another sets of beggars tomorrow
Above all just follow the religion of your choice and worship at place of your choice,all church doctrine are not same. Some allows ladies to wear jewelries while to some it isn't great sin. Vision and doctrine are different .

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by igirabata123(m): 8:43am On Nov 11, 2017
If Nigeria government can make laws banning collection of tithes and first fruits from all d religious body, You will see d reduction in number of churches and religious centres.

15 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by mikejj(m): 8:45am On Nov 11, 2017
ayah when the world is coming to and end this what we will hear what does it take to give God 10% and keep 90% out of humans greedy heart 90% is nt enough for them.u have have been eating your tithe all this while.how well with your life?are you the richest man on earth now.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by ethankareem(m): 8:45am On Nov 11, 2017
And jesus said in john 14:12 Very truly I tell you, whoever
believes in me will do the works
I have been doing, and they will
do even greater things than
these, because I am going to the Father
All dis so called men of god hv not even done half of what Jesus, it tithe dey r collecting. All na fake
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by savagefinder: 8:45am On Nov 11, 2017
bedspread:
MY PEOPLE PERISH FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE......

I DONT CARE WHETHER MY PASTOR OR WHOEVER EATS MY TITHE OR NOT...

I KNOW WHERE I WAS WEN I DECIEVED MYSELF AND JOKED THINKING I WAS BEING SMART WITH NOT PAYING.

I KNOW WHERE I AM @ THIS POINT IN MY LIFE NOW THAT AM CONSISTENTLY TITHING....

ITS A CHOICE...... ITS YOUR CHOICE..

ACCEPTING JESUS CHRIST IS THE GREATEST GOOD U CAN DO TO YOURSELF.... ONCE YOU HAVE JESUS CHRIST, ALL THESE TITHE TALKINGS WILL MEAN NOTHING TO U..
we are supposed to tithe.. Yes.. But how? Deuteronomy 14 vs 22-29 says how.. The Bible doesn't lie

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Abudu2000(m): 8:45am On Nov 11, 2017
bedspread:
There are 2 Classes of people in that group.
1. Isah 59:1-2 .Such persons should check themselves properly to ensure they are in Good standing with The ALMIGHTY GOD.

2. Those who are in their" TEST OF FAITH PERIOD"
Every child of GOD would pass through this period. It's a time in which your faith and Belief in GOD will be Tested. Everything might fall apart in this period. As long as u refuse to Look or Go back to Egypt, It will Come to pass and your Trials and Travails will Turn to TESTIMONY....

GOD BLESS YOU
there's nothing you won't find in the Bible, supprisely you sheeples know just where to look coz your pastors already mad eyou underline them in case d scales from ur eyes are falling off. When the doctor does his job well god is praised but when things go south the doctor is tagged the devil from your village. When the fake prophecy comes through the pastors are praised but when their forcast Don't come to past like what we be seen with apostle suleman and the Joshua then they TRANSFER the blame to the devil which we don't see even know.

Y'all better find another means of livelyhood coz 21at century is gonna expose you all,time to put an end to those free money. If you have little in ur ACC better use am start business before e dry coz u are about to see a decrease in ur members so let's see where ur tithe will come from them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by moorevic(m): 8:46am On Nov 11, 2017
Its not proper to mingle in the things of the body of Christ.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Mrkumareze(m): 8:46am On Nov 11, 2017
Our pastors are much aware of their games, if you watch most of their clips you would agree with me that they edit the parts where they pressure people on tithing .this week I was at the mechanic workshop servicing my car, a near by church holding crusade with good instrumentalist playing lovely Christian songs got my attention. As the program proceeds I discovered it was targeted at collecting money from members ranging from sowing of seed, powerful seed, offering, challenging seed, even the one they were asked to lay on the floor and place foot on it. When I thought they were done with money aspect, shortly another pattern of collection comes in.
It's time the Government comes into the whole scenario, too many scam in the name of churches.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by pascal558(m): 8:46am On Nov 11, 2017
Christians clapping for this guy are even worse than d guy himself!!Jesus came to fulfil the scripture and nt to destroy it!!!

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by savagefinder: 8:46am On Nov 11, 2017
McBeal10:
"you have no right to attack a pastor on church issue" really instead of him to clear the air of doubt, he gives that kind of response undecided nawa o. they ask question he say na attack they attack am. I jus de watch una for 3D.
the thing weak my intestine

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Kutzy01: 8:47am On Nov 11, 2017
This man this AOP freeze is a man dat should b schooled n enlightened if as apostle sulaiman said, its nt his field. I wish i am knowlegeable in dis field so dat i will educate clearly nt jst this freez or breaze of a guy bt all those doubting thomas around. E pain me say pple wey suppose share more insight ar beating about d bush. Christianity nd religion will soon go into extinction because of these so called men of God who will alwys they ar God n cant be corrected
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Thinkfree(m): 8:48am On Nov 11, 2017
sainty2k3:
I have never seen anyone forced to pay tithe at gun point. If you are not convinced , go away and enjoy your money in the bar as you have been doing. Who cares. It is also highly discriminatory and you will be committing same crime if you tag people paying there Titihe as fools , ignorant or 'sheeple' . let everyone continue has they have been convinced. Some people are convinced there is no God , you didn't spend energy convincing them
Some of you think paying tithe will increase your broke ass in wealth forgetting the fact that the world has millions of billionaires that don't pay tithe.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by oruma19: 8:48am On Nov 11, 2017
I stand with daddy freeze because he has been able to convince me from the scriptures that tithing is fraud in this dispensation. All pastors collecting tithe (liars) will have their part in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone Revelation 21:8. Gbam

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 11, 2017
Igboblog:
Daddyfreeze has just replied Apostle Suleman, the founder of Omega Life Ministry after the controversial pastor warned him to stop attacking Pastors over tithe issues and to equally steer clear. See DaddyFreeze's reply to him below...

Dear apostle Suleiman, the leader of the #FreeNation greets you and brings glad tidings.
-
It would have gladdened my heart profoundly, and done the body of Christ much eminence, if you had shed some scriptural light on the tithing issue, as against going down the well worn path of sentimental and emotional blackmail your 'elders' have familiarized us with.
-
In 2017, Nigerian Pentecostal Christianity can no longer lean on the seemingly weak foundations it was established upon, as the numbers are clearly not adding up, hence the need for the #FreeTheSheeple movement to be birthed, to question conventional wisdom and challenge obtuse doctrines.
-
You made a statement that I find disheartening. According to you, "The GO corrected a wrong notion and I dared to respond to him". Let me ask you, is he God? Or do I look like those people kissing and hugging his empty chair as seen in that forlorn video that went viral?
-
With all accorded respect sir, I have EVERY RIGHT, to demand an explanation for a doctrine that is evidently not in symphony with the teachings of Christ, or in synchrony with Biblical scripture.
-
Therefore, until either you, or anyone else provides conclusive biblical clarification, for why your churches collect tithe, despite the glaring contradiction that your first teachers and pastors, the 12 disciples and the churches they set up never did, this matter would linger.
-
About the debate you have suggested I'm all up for it, let's communicate the venue and have this addressed once and for the last time.
-
I do extend my utmost regards and kind considerations. ~FRZ

Fans what do you think? Do you support DaddyFreeze on this one? Please let us know by dropping your comments below

News via Ndigbotvnews : http://www.ndigbotvnews.com/2017/11/tithing-controversy-daddyfreeze-replies.html?m=1
Has FRZ not read GEN 14:20, MALACHI 3:8-12 ?
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Topgainer: 8:48am On Nov 11, 2017
Pastorpreneurs are writing a new Bible that will answer all of the questions. Excerpts from the proposed Book of tithe to be included in the revised new testament.
Verse 1. If it is not your field you dare not put mouth. Daddy Freeze should shut up and allow the ordained Levites collect and manage that money.

2. You dare not ask the Daddy Papa how he used the money.
Verse 3. you shall allow God to judge the usuage because it doesn't concern you.
Verse 4. If you are not paying you shall get divine curses from Jesus
Verse 5. If you are not paying, you shall not dissuade those obeying the command afterall it is not your money.
Verse 6. I tithe, come and beat me.
Verse 7. Unto you Christians it is given this law to bring all the money tithe to the Pastor and his Church Center.
Verse 8. The Pastor is hereby commanded to use it to build Universities, estates, businesses and corporations for the Lord.
Verse 9. The Pastor must ensure that tithe cards and registers are printed and issued out to all Christians. Defaulters shall not be allowed to wed, be buried or have the Church attend to them.
Verse 10. Anybody who questions the status quo shall die.

21 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by mamachizzy(f): 8:49am On Nov 11, 2017
This tithing thing is a personal issue. u wanna pay ur tithe, fine. if u don't, no wahala. It is true that some men of God have abused tithes and offerings, they have not done what they are suppose to do with it. However churches need these tithes and offerings to help the poor and less privilege, to help in spreading the good news of the resurrection, to buy necessary things for the church. But it shouldn't be the foremost thing in church. That's my personal opinion.
on a different note, this daddy freeze should shut up and sit down. he is so fast in pointing out what he thinks others should be doing, where as he has done nothing. Let him show me those he has helped with his own tithe. his rantings are getting too much. Make ur point, and leave it at that.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by talk2percy(m): 8:49am On Nov 11, 2017
I love and respect this Daddy Freeze so much. He knows his onions and doesn't care which of the God of men is hurt. It is really time to free the sheep! These pastors are fraudsters! Which of Nigerian God of men will host a crusade as big as Reinhard Bonke's and not collect offerings and tithing on that ground?? Very greedy fellows!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by GoldHorse(m): 8:49am On Nov 11, 2017
Jethrolite:
Abeg go sleep. If this is so potent, why does it not work for everyone?

.....or consistently all the time?!

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by ruffDiamond: 8:49am On Nov 11, 2017
who be the mumu wey still dey follow pastors .thieves and rogues pastors all over the place..the truest, realest men of God are dead and gone likt prophet T.O Obadare of the apostolic faith.etc what we have are conmen...when fela ,back then,released a song outrightly condemning and yabbing them,the said he was crazy and needed deliverance bla bla,Prof wole soyinka also wrote a play in 1964 titled Trial of Brother Jeroboam. an exposition on the crass hypocrisy ,mindless exploitation, scriptural misrepresentation, manipulation rifed in most of these so called mission of Christ. the messages in the play are very much relevant to, and reflective of happenings today

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by jinka(m): 8:50am On Nov 11, 2017
please I'm yet to understand what these pastors and men of God use our tithe money for. can someone explain to me?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by noskcid(m): 8:50am On Nov 11, 2017
Malachi 3:8 Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by hinograce: 8:51am On Nov 11, 2017
Its really not in the consistency. Rather the heart. If u give with a certain mindset u can waste it. We need to work on our minds and guard our hearts not allowing just anything get in
ayukdaboss:

#FreeTheSheeple
There are people who are more judicious than you are in their tithing still facing financial challenges till tomorrow

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by noskcid(m): 8:51am On Nov 11, 2017
Malachi 3:10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by ogatboy(m): 8:51am On Nov 11, 2017
Okay, Nigerians are the real black people with black mentality. Tithing is a personal issue between man and God. Judas was the treasurer, what money was he keeping and how did they get it?? People quote scripture to defend their ignorance. Talking about alms giving, Christ said when you give alms do not blow your trumpet as the Pharisees do. Churches do more than you think, they don't have to make it public. We'll do what you believe and what works for you. No body forces you to pay tithe as no body forces you to accept Christ.

No wonder public religious debate is banned in counties like France

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Truflexunits(m): 8:51am On Nov 11, 2017
Freeze is a good writer and I salute his courage, to my own opinion I believe he has the right to ask questions about what he doesn't understand even during Jesus Christ teachings some of his disciples do ask him question, the problem we have in these nation is religious fanatism... Just my opinion... Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by jonnytad(m): 8:52am On Nov 11, 2017
I see many Muslims jumping on this post...... avenue to criticise Christianity abi? Freeze, wait till God get to your file.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by talk2percy(m): 8:52am On Nov 11, 2017
forget it Freeze, they can't back it up. There won't be such debate. U want them to come out and disgrace themselves publicly so that Nigerians will know truthfully that they are thieves??

7 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by ogatboy(m): 8:52am On Nov 11, 2017
jinka:
please I'm yet to understand what these pastors and men of God use our tithe money for. can someone explain to me?

If you reason this way then it is a poverty mentality. What do the beggars u give money on the street use it for?? Should you care rather than do your bit and pray??
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by talk2percy(m): 8:54am On Nov 11, 2017
jonnytad:
I see many Muslims jumping on this post...... avenue to criticise Christianity abi? Freeze, wait till God get to your file.
so this is ur only concern, what the Muslims will say or think? Chai...indeed the sheep needs to be freed!!!

11 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by ogatboy(m): 8:54am On Nov 11, 2017
talk2percy:
forget it Freeze, they can't back it up. There won't be such debate. U want them to come out and disgrace themselves publicly so that Nigerians will know truthfully that they are thieves??

No need for a debate. Christianity is not about debating and arguing. We can only pray for God to reveal himself to doubters

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by toolovely(m): 8:54am On Nov 11, 2017
EliteBiz:
Most churches dis days are business centre to be sincere, unfortunately, most people prefer this business centre to good churches this days, meanwhile, daddyfreeze or whatever, tread softly......U are attacking both the true and fake men of God, because of the few true Men of God, God might decide to punish you, tread softly, I am not saying Apostle Suleiman is fake or true sha

Really, thank God you said he's attacking men of God but as long as he's not attacking the word God, nothing will happen to him.
The Bible is our standard and anything outside of it is a a wrong doctrine.
Let's not be decieved.

Till now, no one has come up with a biblical reference to counter him other than threatening fire and brimstone....
Is that the word of God?

The Bible is the word of God simple

9 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by ogatboy(m): 8:55am On Nov 11, 2017
talk2percy:
so this is ur only concern, what the Muslims will say or think? Chai...indeed the sheep needs to be freed!!!

He can talk anyhow. That's the freedom of Christianity. If it is another religion, we won't be having this argument. It will be burial ceremony

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. / 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible / Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.