Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,942 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) (66537 Views)

Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" / Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter / Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by bencynthgreat: 8:55am On Nov 11, 2017
BRAV0O:
The end is near! My brothers and sisters prepare grin anti Christi on rampage!!!

what is anti Christ here? is it the pastors that has not been able to counter this man with a single bible passage or the man who backs his claim with a clear bible passage.

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Acidosis(m): 8:56am On Nov 11, 2017
The way Freeze and his cohorts cry over this tithe issue is becoming worrisome.

You guys don't even realize the fact that in any religious organization or NGO, you can't control what and how people should give.

A single woman recently built a #1bn cathedral for Living Faith Church, and you guys think Pastors/Churches survive on Tithe/Offering?

Freeze's arguments are highly laughable. People donate willingly in most Churches even without being compelled.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by InvertedHammer: 8:56am On Nov 11, 2017
Nigerians are limited by the bad economic policies of the successive mediocre leaders they elect. Instead of challenging their leaders, they find comfort in disturbing God or in some cases blaming invisible enemies and uncles in the village.
Armed robbers, kidnappers, looters, politicians and fraudsters pay tithes to these scammers called pastors as well. To them, the end justifies the means. As long as the private jets are fueled and another Rolls Royce is ordered, all is fair in tithing.
Greed is a vice. When MMM was milking them, they defended their gullibility with "after all, it is our money" until the inevitable happened. Now it is "I tithe". Oh well, more power to the pastors.
I feel sorry for the ones who attribute their success in life to tithes. There goes someone who has serious doubt in his ability. What again is the meaning of low self-esteem? Until non-tithers remain poor and tithers are millionaires, such success and tithing are mere coincidence.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by hinograce: 8:57am On Nov 11, 2017
For me paying tithe isnt wrong it is misappropriation that is wrong. But again who am i to judge? Am i better than anyone? Lets leave judgdment for God. What i know is some churches have robust way they help by way of social responsibility. It will be telling your other hand if they go public everytime they do.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by ogatboy(m): 8:57am On Nov 11, 2017
toolovely:

Really, thank God you said he's attacking men of God but as long as he's not attacking the word God, nothing will happen to him.
The Bible is our standard and anything outside of it is a a wrong doctrine.
Let's not be decieved.

Till now, no one has come up with a biblical reference to counter him other than threatening fire and brimstone....
Is that the word of God?

The Bible is the word of God simple

Don't go and read your Bible yourself. Be waiting for people to be quoting scripture for you. If you don't know that the Bible is two edged.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Onyiridike(f): 8:57am On Nov 11, 2017
bedspread:
MY PEOPLE PERISH FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE......

I DONT CARE WHETHER MY PASTOR OR WHOEVER EATS MY TITHE OR NOT...

I KNOW WHERE I WAS WEN I DECIEVED MYSELF AND JOKED THINKING I WAS BEING SMART WITH NOT PAYING.

I KNOW WHERE I AM @ THIS POINT IN MY LIFE NOW THAT AM CONSISTENTLY TITHING....

ITS A CHOICE...... ITS YOUR CHOICE..

ACCEPTING JESUS CHRIST IS THE GREATEST GOOD U CAN DO TO YOURSELF.... ONCE YOU HAVE JESUS CHRIST, ALL THESE TITHE TALKINGS WILL MEAN NOTHING TO U..

Please,the God Almighty that I serve did not bless you simply because you paid tithe. You make it look like God's blessing is for sale.

So God would not have blessed you if you never paid tithe? How much did you pay God for your life? How much did your parents pay God before you are conceived?

If you want to contribute financially towards church development, it is very good and God loves a cheerful giver, but don't ever claim that God blessed you because you gave Him money.

GOD'S BLESSING IS NOT FOR SALE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by WebSurfer(m): 8:58am On Nov 11, 2017
BRAV0O:
The end is near! My brothers and sisters prepare grin anti Christi on rampage!!!
They have used your sense to soak Garri . Which stupid end is near

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by OBAGADAFFI: 8:59am On Nov 11, 2017
talk2percy:
so this is ur only concern, what the Muslims will say or think? Chai...indeed the sheep needs to be freed!!!

Sorry Christians are Sheep's and they don't need to be from the Jesus (Shepard).
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Joelpinero: 8:59am On Nov 11, 2017
Just like the saying (Overall suit has confused people not to differentiate mad people from mechanics) He did not say he knows the good one and the bad ones but he say there are good ones and fake one and that is the truth
EVILFOREST:

That means you are now GOD ....abiiii
To be able to.distinguish the good from the bad.
OK, hope you have prepared the heavens for the good ones you know....??
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Mudley313: 8:59am On Nov 11, 2017
To find the answer to why Nigerians are easily duped by these private-jet-owning fraudsters living a lavish lifestyle in the midst of widespread poverty parading as so-called men of god look no further than their addiction to things like nairabet and the disaster that was MMM. You guys remember how a lot of people were defending MMM religiously on here back then? This is the country known worldwide for 419 and all kinds of scams and fraud; a country where bribery and corruption is the norm. It is only just showing in the way they practice their own perverted form of christianity. It's a case of a very primitive thinking superstitious set of people mixed with unbridled greed. The fake pastors and sheeple actually deserve each other. Nigeria is a cursed nation

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by tunize(m): 9:00am On Nov 11, 2017
I really don't like putting my mouth on issues like dis especially wen it involves Gods work weda d notion is right or wrong or weda d person is fake or not cos am not in such position to judge but one thing I have to sey is that giving is of the mind, and tithing is of the mind and u can give it to anybody like less previledge e.t.c...not abt or must b a church tin PPP should be very wise on tinz like dis.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Abudu2000(m): 9:00am On Nov 11, 2017
babfet:
In my own humble opinion, the answer is in John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that WHOSOEVER believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Please let note the word whosoever
God has the power to force everyone of us to be Christian, Muslim, Hindu or anything he wants us to be but yet he gives us free will to choose.i stand to be corrected have never seen or hear any pastor that arrested anyone for not paying tithes and paying tithes does not means you will become rich doing nothing cos the bible says faith without work dead.
Some people believes in giving to orphanages while some will never give. It is all about choice
Have you ever wonder why suicide bombers kills themselves it is all about choice.
Also I want to say this even if Bill Gates gives all his money to the poor that will not put an end to poverty
So if all these pastors sell their properties and gives to beggars on the street there will be another sets of beggars tomorrow
Above all just follow the religion of your choice and worship at place of your choice,all church doctrine are not same. Some allows ladies to wear jewelries while to some it isn't great sin. Vision and doctrine are different .
I don't care about the point u are making but set this straight "all billgates money won't cure world hunger and proverty but is all these rich yahomen were as generous then it will surely reduce the world proverty to the barest minimum infact proverty will be begging to stay.....
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by WebSurfer(m): 9:00am On Nov 11, 2017
Acidosis:
The way Freeze and his cohorts cry over this tithe issue is becoming worrisome.

You guys don't even realize the fact that in any religious organization or NGO, you can't control what and how people should give.

A single woman recently built a #1bn cathedral for Living Faith Church, and you guys think Pastors/Churches survive on Tithe/Offering?

Freeze's arguments are highly laughable. People donate willingly in most Churches even without being compelled.

And you didn't try to use your head to think if she truly earned that money she used

The way you people use your brain is really outstanding

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by gratiaeo(m): 9:02am On Nov 11, 2017
Both tither and collector will go to hell. The missionaries that brought church to us did not collect tithe from our father and forefathers, this criminal activities called tithe started when Africans took over the church. There is nothing Christian about tithe

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by OBIGS(m): 9:02am On Nov 11, 2017
bedspread:

I KNOW WHERE I WAS WEN I DECIEVED MYSELF AND JOKED THINKING I WAS BEING SMART WITH NOT PAYING.

ACCEPTING JESUS CHRIST IS THE GREATEST GOOD U CAN DO TO YOURSELF.... ONCE YOU HAVE JESUS CHRIST, ALL THESE TITHE TALKINGS WILL MEAN NOTHING TO U..
if one accepts Jesus Christ and choose not to pay tithes but use the funds in helping people directly like the less privileged. Are you saying Jesus the God of love will not recognise the person as his son.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by talk2percy(m): 9:03am On Nov 11, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Sorry Christians are Sheep's and they don't need to be from the Jesus (Shepard).
And what did that same Jesus say concerning shepherds that feeds fat on the sheep??
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Horlufemi(m): 9:03am On Nov 11, 2017
onyxo76:
I'm getting tired of all this tithe issue, how does tithe paying affect this mr feeeze sef? i pay my tithe and i'm not complaining, looking forward to the day i'll be able to pay in six figures.

You see them Africans playing bet9ja with tithe don't work keep waiting.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by lexy2014: 9:03am On Nov 11, 2017
Igboblog:
Daddyfreeze has just replied Apostle Suleman, the founder of Omega Life Ministry after the controversial pastor warned him to stop attacking Pastors over tithe issues and to equally steer clear. See DaddyFreeze's reply to him below...

Dear apostle Suleiman, the leader of the #FreeNation greets you and brings glad tidings.
-
It would have gladdened my heart profoundly, and done the body of Christ much eminence, if you had shed some scriptural light on the tithing issue, as against going down the well worn path of sentimental and emotional blackmail your 'elders' have familiarized us with.
-
In 2017, Nigerian Pentecostal Christianity can no longer lean on the seemingly weak foundations it was established upon, as the numbers are clearly not adding up, hence the need for the #FreeTheSheeple movement to be birthed, to question conventional wisdom and challenge obtuse doctrines.
-
You made a statement that I find disheartening. According to you, "The GO corrected a wrong notion and I dared to respond to him". Let me ask you, is he God? Or do I look like those people kissing and hugging his empty chair as seen in that forlorn video that went viral?
-
With all accorded respect sir, I have EVERY RIGHT, to demand an explanation for a doctrine that is evidently not in symphony with the teachings of Christ, or in synchrony with Biblical scripture.
-
Therefore, until either you, or anyone else provides conclusive biblical clarification, for why your churches collect tithe, despite the glaring contradiction that your first teachers and pastors, the 12 disciples and the churches they set up never did, this matter would linger.
-
About the debate you have suggested I'm all up for it, let's communicate the venue and have this addressed once and for the last time.
-
I do extend my utmost regards and kind considerations. ~FRZ

Fans what do you think? Do you support DaddyFreeze on this one? Please let us know by dropping your comments below

News via Ndigbotvnews : http://www.ndigbotvnews.com/2017/11/tithing-controversy-daddyfreeze-replies.html?m=1
I de feel this broa

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by linearity: 9:04am On Nov 11, 2017
bedspread:

There are trillions of people who are more successful than you you, but don't tithe.

There is no bliblical backing asking Christians to tithe, they are only encouraged to support the work and ministry of God.

Finally, you are not a Judge to conclude that, everyone who tithes dutifully and is not successful must be wanting in some other areas. It is common sense to agree that, there are many who tithe and not wanting in other areas just like you, but are still not successful.

The key to success is knowledge and not tithe...if you examine all successful men and women, you will find that, this key is the common denominator and not tithe.

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Mudley313: 9:04am On Nov 11, 2017
Abudu2000:
I don't care about the point u are making but set this straight "all billgates money won't cure world hunger and proverty but is all these rich yahomen were as generous then it will surely reduce the world proverty to the barest minimum infact proverty will be begging to stay.....

It will be nice if one donates to the church out of the generosity of their heart and not being compelled to do so under false doctrines. Most people in Naija who tithe do it with the hope of reaping some form of returns because that is how it has been framed by these yahoo pastors who live lavishly off of the sweat of people from a very impoverished nation

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by dejavume: 9:04am On Nov 11, 2017
you pay tithe but you dont help the needy?
But i really wonder with all the theologies studies,they still cant defend tithing in New Testament.
Worship your God in the way the pleases HIM

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by talk2percy(m): 9:05am On Nov 11, 2017
ogatboy:

No need for a debate. Christianity is not about debating and arguing. We can only pray for God to reveal himself to doubters
Doubters
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by lexy2014: 9:05am On Nov 11, 2017
pahen1991:
this is a spiritual thing and not for the cannal. If you dont understand the principles of tithing you need repentance.
what does d bible say about d purpose&practice of tithing

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Abudu2000(m): 9:05am On Nov 11, 2017
Topgainer:
Pastorpreneurs are writing a new Bible that will answer all of the questions. Excerpts from the proposed Book of tithe to be included in the revised new testament.
Verse 1. If it is not your field you dare not put mouth. Daddy Freeze should shut up and allow the ordained Levites collect and manage that money.

2. You dare not ask the Daddy Papa how he used the money.
Verse 3. you shall allow God to judge the usuage because it doesn't concern you.
Verse 4. If you are not paying you shall get divine curses from Jesus
Verse 5. If you are not paying, you shall not dissuade those obeying the command afterall it is not your money.
Verse 6. I tithe, come and beat me.
Verse 7. Unto you Christians it is given this law to bring all the money tithe to the Pastor and his Church Center.
Verse 8. The Pastor is hereby commanded to use it to build Universities, estates, businesses and corporations for the Lord.
Verse 9. The Pastor must ensure that tithe cards and registers are printed and issued out to all Christians. Defaulters shall not be allowed to wed, be buried or have the Church attend to them.
Verse 10. Anybody who questions the status quo shall die.
gbam!!! U nailed it bro. The new Bible is already loading author #sule-licki-licki and Adebo-ole!!! grin

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by kiddapunk: 9:05am On Nov 11, 2017
This issue of tithing has been lurking the internet for too long, its time a Christian comes up with a valid explanation to resolve the issue. Who ever believes tithing is a law of christ is not wrong even though its practice wasnt mentioned in the new testament. Read mathew 23 verse 23 and You’ll observe christ was addressing the pharisees about them paying tithe but are still sinners, but he didn't condemn tithing rather he called it a lesser act since it was not attached to salvation. Abraham paid tithe of all to God Genesis 14:20 and God said to Abraham that he would bless him and his generations, which we all are. Jesus in John 8:39 asked the pharisees to do Abraham's work if they were his children of which tithing was one of his works. Meditate on Gen 8:22 and deutoronomy 8:18 and You’ll understand better that tithing is part of God's convenant with Man regarding prosperity but Christ didn't come for that Because he was sent as a lamb to atone for our sins, then When we are saved we can obey the laws of prosperity and be rich 2nd corinthians 8:9
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Acidosis(m): 9:05am On Nov 11, 2017
WebSurfer:

And you didn't try to use your head to think if she truly earned that money she used

The way you people use your brain is really outstanding

Okay, the money was stolen. Go and arrest her.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Tekzyflex(m): 9:06am On Nov 11, 2017
Tithing is 21st century fraud. By the way are Nigerian pastors Levites? Until i get a clear clarification of Det 14:22; i will not rest on this titht issue.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by HumbleGee(f): 9:06am On Nov 11, 2017
IamtherealRita:
This is actually an opportunity for these Pastors to repent from their unfaithfull life to God

How can you claim to be man of God and be collecting tithe and offering

Jesus never pay or collect tithe and offering, He lived by faith trusting God for all his need

The Apostles never collect tithe or offering demonstrating the life of Christ which is an example for every Christian who wish to be a follower of Christ (Christian)

Any man who collect tithe and offering is not living by faith in Christ Jesus and so can not be an example for any Christian.

I don't know Daddy Freeze, but from all indications he seems to know what the scripture says even more than all RCCG, Living Faith Pastors and their likes who capitalised on the tithe and offering issues
I never knew idiots like you still exist..GO AND READ YOUR BIBLE pls
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by professorchuks(m): 9:06am On Nov 11, 2017
Plz, if daddy freeze can tell me d scripture were hvg a baby mama is allowed, den I will tell him were tithing is allowed(100%). The new testamental was tithe itself, God gave His own son, and who said dey didn't gv tithe? Judas iscarriot was d treasurer. He held tithes and offerings. Tithes wasn't overemphasized by Jesus coz he came to deliver sinners, its only those that has gotten saved that should be talking abt tithing. daddy freeze does nt hv the right to do so. May God forgive him
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Geesaintagape: 9:07am On Nov 11, 2017
I love Freeze
I hate 419 dat claim pst
May God open d pst unclothedness
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by GoldHorse(m): 9:07am On Nov 11, 2017
bedspread:

See there are some basic natural laws and principles that if obeyed (by anybody) will give the expected results. I'm sure you have heard of the law of cause and effect. This is what the law of sowing and reaping is "obeying". Your giving (either tithes or alms) obeys these laws too if done properly (this will need another long explanation).

So don't be deceived by some "pastors". Most people giving tithes in churches are doing it the wrong way, probably in the wrong place and almost always for the wrong reasons. That’s why it worked selctively because at times the giver gets the steps right. Everything is govern by laws. All these "men of God" know this and they are exploiting it!

ANSWER THIS: 1. why do some pray to stones and woods and they get answered?
2. Why do Muslim, buddist, etc get what dey want when they pray? What's answering all these prayers?!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Acidosis(m): 9:07am On Nov 11, 2017
kiddapunk:
This issue of tithing has been lurking the internet for too long, its time a Christian comes up with a valid explanation to resolve the issue. Who ever believes tithing is a law of christ is not wrong even though its practice wasnt mentioned in the new testament. Read mathew 23 verse 23 and You’ll observe christ was addressing the pharisees about them paying tithe but are still sinners, but he didn't condemn tithing rather he called it a lesser act since it was not attached to salvation. Abraham paid tithe of all to God Genesis 14:20 and God said to Abraham that he would bless him and his generations, which we all are. Jesus in John 8:39 asked the pharisees to do Abraham's work if they were his children of which tithing was one of his works. Meditate on Gen 8:22 and deutoronomy 8:18 and You’ll understand better that tithing is part of God's convenant with Man regarding prosperity but Christ didn't come for that Because he was sent as a lamb to atone for our sins, then When we are saved we can obey the laws of prosperity and be rich 2nd corinthians 8:9

One of the few reasonable comments on this thread.

You've provided better insights than Freeze and his followers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

The Church Banner I Saw On My Way In Portharcourt / 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible / Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.