Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,661 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) (66557 Views)

Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" / Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter / Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by TheHotspur(m): 9:39am On Nov 11, 2017
Acidosis:

Jesus did not give Satan a "sound" rebuttal when Satan instructed Him to turn stone to bread

I feel sorry for you and your GO's who kept you people here to satisfy their stupid longing for money
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Mariangeles(f): 9:40am On Nov 11, 2017
sexybbstar:
I've never paid tithe before but I can't wait to start paying it. Nobody will arrest me.
...and your life will be better for it.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by mamachizzy(f): 9:42am On Nov 11, 2017
PrecisionFx:

According to the Bible, Tithing is not a personal Issue. There are clear guides on everything concerning tithes in the Bible. U don't choose to practice things in the Bible the way u like.
its personal in the sense that u can't, and u won't force anybody to do it.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by ogologoamu: 9:42am On Nov 11, 2017
TheHotspur:

As stupid as you are, do you think you are making any sense

Didn't Jesus Christ collect offering from a poor widow (widow's mite) Luke 21, is freeze living with his wife?.

If Freeze faults tithe payment b'cos the disciples of Jesus never pay tithe, I'll also fault him for chasing his wife away b'cos the disciples of Jesus never chase their wives away.

Thanks for your insults.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by MorataFC: 9:43am On Nov 11, 2017
IamtherealRita:
This is actually an opportunity for these Pastors to repent from their unfaithfull life to God

How can you claim to be man of God and be collecting tithe and offering

Jesus never pay or collect tithe and offering, He lived by faith trusting God for all his need

The Apostles never collect tithe or offering demonstrating the life of Christ which is an example for every Christian who wish to be a follower of Christ (Christian)

Any man who collect tithe and offering is not living by faith in Christ Jesus and so can not be an example for any Christian.

I don't know Daddy Freeze, but from all indications he seems to know what the scripture says even more than all RCCG, Living Faith Pastors and their likes who capitalised on the tithe and offering issues
Father, forgive them for they know not what they are saying!
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 11, 2017
bedspread:
MY PEOPLE PERISH FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE......

I DONT CARE WHETHER MY PASTOR OR WHOEVER EATS MY TITHE OR NOT...

I KNOW WHERE I WAS WEN I DECIEVED MYSELF AND JOKED THINKING I WAS BEING SMART WITH NOT PAYING.

I KNOW WHERE I AM @ THIS POINT IN MY LIFE NOW THAT AM CONSISTENTLY TITHING....

ITS A CHOICE...... ITS YOUR CHOICE..

ACCEPTING JESUS CHRIST IS THE GREATEST GOOD U CAN DO TO YOURSELF.... ONCE YOU HAVE JESUS CHRIST, ALL THESE TITHE TALKINGS WILL MEAN NOTHING TO U..
Why are you shouting your point at us?. Na by force to agree with you?.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by TheHotspur(m): 9:44am On Nov 11, 2017
bedspread:
MY PEOPLE PERISH FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE......

I DONT CARE WHETHER MY PASTOR OR WHOEVER EATS MY TITHE OR NOT...

I KNOW WHERE I WAS WEN I DECIEVED MYSELF AND JOKED THINKING I WAS BEING SMART WITH NOT PAYING.

I KNOW WHERE I AM @ THIS POINT IN MY LIFE NOW THAT AM CONSISTENTLY TITHING....

ITS A CHOICE...... ITS YOUR CHOICE..

ACCEPTING JESUS CHRIST IS THE GREATEST GOOD U CAN DO TO YOURSELF.... ONCE YOU HAVE JESUS CHRIST, ALL THESE TITHE TALKINGS WILL MEAN NOTHING TO U..

It's better to remain an unbeliever than to believe what people like you or your GO's have to say

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 11, 2017
bedspread:
There are 2 Classes of people in that group.
1. Isah 59:1-2 .Such persons should check themselves properly to ensure they are in Good standing with The ALMIGHTY GOD.

2. Those who are in their" TEST OF FAITH PERIOD"
Every child of GOD would pass through this period. It's a time in which your faith and Belief in GOD will be Tested. Everything might fall apart in this period. As long as u refuse to Look or Go back to Egypt, It will Come to pass and your Trials and Travails will Turn to TESTIMONY....

GOD BLESS YOU

It's funny how you guys quote Old testament only when you wanna suit your narrative but when nasty verses are quoted then you shout on top of your lungs that it's old testament

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 11, 2017
This issue of tithe is becoming something else.. I believe it's good to tithe but I don't even tithe every month due to some things that may comes up.. However it's not good to attack MOG, you didn't call them into the ministry God did, even if they are wrong yet find you offensive and go to God to deal with you na trouble be that o.

if someone tells you their tithe works for them believe it, it does, their faith is inclined to it and it will work for them.

[b]NOTE
:Come to think of it, I've come to learn that if I don't pay my tithe, my phone always develops fault that will make me spend almost the tithe to get it work, last week I'm supposed to pay tithe but I didn't, and my phone went haywire, I've spent half of the supposed tithe on it sef, yet it's not yielding.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by correctguy101(m): 9:45am On Nov 11, 2017
A trap. Accept the debate Sule and risk not discussing other matters plus tithing.

ai trust Freeze, he's too cunning, he'll rope the most silly pastorpreneur to accept the charge for a debate and publicly disgrace him...

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by gozzlin: 9:46am On Nov 11, 2017
You pay tithe to your pastor, he uses it to buy plush cars, build mansions, buy private jets and gives some to his olosho. And you insist there's nothing wrong in that?

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Originalsly: 9:47am On Nov 11, 2017
crayon001:

If Christians know their God and want to see the work of God done, paying tithes shouldn't be an issue.

Is that what the Bible teaches?..... or what your pastor preaches? This is termed pay to play .....I never knew God was down with that...hmmm...you want to see the work of God done...pay. Maybe I'm carnal and wouldn't understand........this is for the spiritual only!

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 11, 2017
mamachizzy:

its personal in the sense that u can't, and u won't force anybody to do it.

Pastors n other men of God force people to pay tithe.

Like I said before in my last post, the Bible is clear on how to pay tithe, every Christian must follow Bible teachings n not pastors false teachings.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 11, 2017
For all of you that are saying pastors don't force people to pay tithe.Why did the churches print tithe cards with a unique tithe number for their members? And if u need anything from the church,they will ask for your tithe number.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by BRAV0O(m): 9:49am On Nov 11, 2017
WebSurfer:

I used to be like you until I grew to have sense. Keep on waiting for one last day until you live your life foolishly , grow old and die
: grin see checking grin you can as well live your life anyway it pleased you, it's your life bro! Do you know my problem with you this agent of the last days ?? Can't you people for once stop persecuting those that choose to believe in Christ ? You all will keep trying anti christi can never invade the world!
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Acidosis(m): 9:50am On Nov 11, 2017
TheHotspur:

I feel sorry for you and your GO's who kept you people here to satisfy their stupid longing for money

It is my money and I decide what and what not to do with it.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Mariangeles(f): 9:51am On Nov 11, 2017
sirBLUNT:
i love daddy freeze the guy is very intelligent his diction and response is well articulated, he uses bible verses to proove his point but am yet to see dem do same all they do is bring sentiment and prejudice in the name of we are men of GOD..abeg make dem pack well jare..#freethesheeples
#daddyfreezecarrygo
" ...that we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the tricks of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive; " Ephesians 4:14

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by TheHotspur(m): 9:51am On Nov 11, 2017
ogologoamu:

Didn't Jesus Christ collect offering from a poor widow (widow's mite) Luke 21, is freeze living with his wife?.

If Freeze faults tithe payment b'cos the disciples of Jesus never pay tithe, I'll also fault him for chasing his wife away b'cos the disciples of Jesus never chase their wives away.

Thanks for your insults.

I don't need to tell you how stupid you sound

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Emivra(m): 9:52am On Nov 11, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Pastors n other men of God force people to pay tithe.

Like I said before in my last post, the Bible is clear on how to pay tithe, every Christian must follow Bible teachings n not pastors false teachings.
FYI no pastor forces u to pay your tithe. abi na gun dem use.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by MorataFC: 9:52am On Nov 11, 2017
Acidosis:
The way Freeze and his cohorts cry over this tithe issue is becoming worrisome.

You guys don't even realize the fact that in any religious organization or NGO, you can't control what and how people should give.

A single woman recently built a #1bn cathedral for Living Faith Church, and you guys think Pastors/Churches survive on Tithe/Offering?

Freeze's arguments are highly laughable. People donate willingly in most Churches even without being compelled.

u Dey mind them?
Tithes no be 10% of your wages? My offerings is almost double of my tithes every month and A-side of free will donation.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Doyin2(m): 9:54am On Nov 11, 2017
There is nothing wrong in collecting tithe for the poor and needy,plus church maintenance.

But there is everything wrong with pastors looting tithe for financial upliftment.

Many rogue pastors set up churches to loot tithe undecided

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:54am On Nov 11, 2017
ogologoamu:

Well said my brother. In Luke 21 Jesus collected the last money a widow had (widow's mite) and use it to teach about giving with all your heart.

Jesus did not collect anything from any widow. Jesus did not run the temple. Jesus never stressed a transactional message that teaches people tithing is some kind of MMM scheme where you have to give 10% of your income to receive bountiful blessings. Your pastors are frauds.

7 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Encyclopedia1: 9:55am On Nov 11, 2017
Its obvious that churches have been defrauding Christians for ages. E jarayin now. Haba.....

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Mariangeles(f): 9:55am On Nov 11, 2017
TheHotspur:

And you as stupid as you are think you are making any sense
Really dude...?
you had to stoop this low to insults?
GROW UP MAN!
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by TheHotspur(m): 9:56am On Nov 11, 2017
MorataFC:
Father, forgive them for they know not what they are saying!

As stupid as you are, What makes you think you are making sense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by TheHotspur(m): 9:58am On Nov 11, 2017
ogologoamu:

Thanks for your insults.

I never insulted you, but rather telling you who you really are for writing rubbish about Christ and the first Church on earth

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 11, 2017
Emivra:
FYI no pastor forces u to pay your tithe. abi na gun dem use.

Pastors do more than pointing guns in their bid to force people to pay tithe.

1). Pastors tell people that they are stealing from God of they don't want to pay tithe.

2). Pastors tell members that if they don't pay tithe, God will send devourers to eat up their source of income.

3). Pastors print tithe cards n add serial numbers, names n addresses on it(which isn't scriptural).

4). Wen church members want to marry or when they die, the church checks if they pay tithe, of they don't, the pastors will hands off from their cases. I've seen an occasion wen a pastor refused to to the hospital to pray for a sick member, the man later died and the pastors refused to come for his wake keep n burial.

5). Pastors threaten members that if they don't pay their tithe, God will not bless them. Pastors go extra mile to tell them that the only condition that can make God bless them financially is by paying tithe.

Digg it.

9 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by aribisala0(m): 10:01am On Nov 11, 2017
Igboblog:
See more reactions here http://www.ndigbotvnews.com/2017/11/tithing-controversy-daddyfreeze-replies.html?m=1
You are hungry desperate and shameless
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 11, 2017
bomasek:
Freeze is a good writer

even wen its not making sense ,, as long as he twist is tongue and blow grammar people like yu wil clap ... #lowlifesNation..
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by TheHotspur(m): 10:02am On Nov 11, 2017
Mariangeles:
Really dude...?
you had to stoop this low to insults?
GROW UP MAN!

You mean grown up man I guess

How did I insult him

Okay I guess you are the same person parading different account to post rubbish here

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Fingerprinter(m): 10:03am On Nov 11, 2017
yeyerolling:
Since have been working am owing God approx 500k tithe. Will i make heaven
You mean you are owing almighty God, the maker of heaven and earth up to 500k? Prepare for your own special place in hell

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:03am On Nov 11, 2017
Acidosis:

It is my money and I decide what and what not to do with it.

There's a misconception a lot of you have. No one is in anyway pained by how you choose to spend your money. Anyone can use his money for anything: tithing, whoring, drinking, gambling, philantropy or anything he pleases. This tithing issue is addressed to the con men and charlatans in new wave Pentecostalism that stresses and deliberately misinterprets an alien, anachronistic message from old Jewish law (which even Jews don't practise today grin) and arm-twists and compels and manipulates gullible followers into conforming to this message of greed.

Nobody is telling you what to give to the church and what not to and nobody cares.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

The Church Banner I Saw On My Way In Portharcourt / 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible / Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.