Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) (62744 Views)

Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death / If Jesus Christ Is God, Who Spoke During His Baptism? / Why Jesus Christ Spoke More About Hell More Than Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) by adegeye38(m): 1:10pm On Nov 11, 2017
Nonsense, pple wont put their faith in God, but be chasing shadows about and putting their faith in worthless things
Re: Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) by ImaIma1(f): 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2017
jdluv:
lol fromd picture they are collectiN money and cant change the babys soakd diaper see as the thing soak and pack for one side.

You will be one serious amebo. Just look at what you noticed.

1 Like

Re: Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) by timilehin007(m): 1:17pm On Nov 11, 2017
modelmike7:

Thanks for the compliment bro.
He's now my guy henceforth!!
I was so impressed sincerely the way u guys quickly make up and turned it to fun...typically nairalander would have caused lots of nuisances and flood the thread
Re: Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 11, 2017
timilehin007:
I was so impressed sincerely the way u guys quickly make up and turned it to fun...typically nairalander would have caused lots of nuisances and flood the thread
You are so right with that bro.
Nairaland is so annoying with all the curses, swear words, tribal and religion war.
I keep away from that as much as possible.
Thanks and Nice day bro.

1 Like

Re: Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) by jdluv(f): 1:20pm On Nov 11, 2017
ImaIma1:

You will be one serious amebo. Just look at what you noticed.
actually iam a nursin mother so i couldn't help but notice . wet diaper is what you look out for As a nursin mom when you don t want your kid cry anyhow
Re: Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) by Bullhari007(m): 1:26pm On Nov 11, 2017
Yellowbar demons and 419 .. EFCC should arrest that fraudulent parents, they are using an innocent child to make money
Re: Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) by Paulscholari(m): 1:33pm On Nov 11, 2017
Hahaha, it's already happening... What I know is that many of these things will begin to happen, we are in the end-time and wonders shall take hold of the heart of men. I'm not awed, just perplexed.
Re: Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) by Mekanus(m): 1:37pm On Nov 11, 2017
Chai Nigeria is really fu^cked. Damn it!!!
Re: Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) by gozzlin: 1:40pm On Nov 11, 2017
jdluv:
lol fromd picture they are collectiN money and cant change the babys soakd diaper see as the thing soak and pack for one side.

Nah, you got it wrong. That is his dick.
Re: Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) by jdluv(f): 1:58pm On Nov 11, 2017
gozzlin:

Nah, you got it wrong. That is his dick.
dick? seen tru a diaper
Re: Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) by labelle123(f): 2:12pm On Nov 11, 2017
Africans and miracles
Re: Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) by ImaIma1(f): 2:32pm On Nov 11, 2017
jdluv:
actually iam a nursin mother so i couldn't help but notice . wet diaper is what you look out for As a nursin mom when you don t want your kid cry anyhow

Lol...same here. New nursing mum

1 Like

Re: Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 11, 2017
Re: Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) by cstr1000: 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2017
smh.
There are cases of children who spoke very early and it is not because of some miracle. It is a sign of savant level intelligence, i.e. the 1% most intelligent human beings in the world.
Check out the MENSA list of 10 humans with the highest IQ in the world- many of them started speaking at 2 months and learnt the piano prodigiously at 1 year old.
Re: Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) by OliveCynosure(f): 3:28pm On Nov 11, 2017
IGNORANCE
Re: Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) by GaniuKazeeem(m): 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2017
From the write up, baby is used as an idol that uses telepathy to speak through its mom. So baby doesn't talk to the people. Mom says what she thinks baby wants to say. No one has ever heard baby talk.

Omo 500 naira multiplied by 500 people at the least na 250k per day that baby dey make o. See blessing. Lucky baby
Re: Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) by jacyhelen(f): 3:39pm On Nov 11, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
E be like sey confusion don dey take hold of you embarassed

hahahahahha..he is confussed as to weather its jesus or not....maybe he smoked weed from taraba state
Re: Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) by jacyhelen(f): 3:44pm On Nov 11, 2017
Waiteing for the Daddy G.O to come and say:After seeing the baby,come and pay your tite ooooo or be cursed!!!!!
Re: Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) by omhor(f): 3:49pm On Nov 11, 2017
The write up is rather too long , but I did one thing, scrolled down gently to check the pix of the toddler that spoke after two weeks of birth. Hmm...marvelled. :oThe write up is rather too long , but I did one thing, scrolled down gently to check the pix of the toddler that spoke after two weeks of birth. Hmm...marvelled.
Re: Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) by SremmLife: 3:57pm On Nov 11, 2017
"And then many will fall away, and they will betray each other and hate one another. And many false prophets will arise and lead many astray. But the one who endures to the end he will be saved"
Re: Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) by 2shure: 4:00pm On Nov 11, 2017
december don reach
bois must pick.
i have a phone
dat can predict maye dat will pay and the date.
if interested
its 500k cash
Re: Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:23pm On Nov 11, 2017
jacyhelen:

hahahahahha..he is confussed as to weather its jesus or not....maybe he smoked weed from taraba state
may be he don high finish embarassed
Re: Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 11, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
may be he don high finish embarassed
Na me still be dat BBO? Hmmmmmm....... after all ur likes , you are still cursing aight?!
Re: Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2017
modelmike7:

Na me still be dat BBO?
Hmmmmmm.......
after all ur likes , you are still cursing aight?!
haaa! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked u be monitoring spirit ni? Oga no be u I dey refer to I swear
Re: Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
haaa! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked u be monitoring spirit ni? Oga no be u I dey refer to I swear
Hmmmm, okay!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 11, 2017
I don't get why there's a picture as evidence. Are we supposed to "hear" the baby speak From the pictures? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) by GermanMelania: 5:30pm On Nov 11, 2017
Ajantala reincarnated
Show us video evidence.
Re: Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2017
delishpot:
Put video we don't care for photos.

Anyway, from the write up, baby is used as an idol that uses telepathy to speak through its mom. So baby doesn't talk to the people. Mom says what she thinks baby wants to say. No one has ever heard baby talk.

Omo 500 naira multiplied by 500 people at the least na 250k per day that baby dey make o. See blessing. Lucky baby
That is N8M a month..... o boy no need for salary job. Jut sit and wait for miracle seeker.
Re: Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) by lesson44: 6:28pm On Nov 11, 2017
I think poverty and foolishness goes together.
Re: Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) by uminem02(m): 6:43pm On Nov 11, 2017
sexybbstar:
Good morning cheesy
Good evening, i've nt been online
Re: Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 11, 2017
uminem02:
Good evening, i've nt been online
okay, so how was your day?
Re: Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) by uminem02(m): 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2017
sexybbstar:
okay, so how was your day?
Stressful but fine, yours??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are Spiritual Husbands Real? / Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music / Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.