Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,810 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death (37464 Views)

Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead / Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) / Nomthi Rosemary, Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wife Dies Of Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by benjackugo: 10:19am On Dec 31, 2021
Clergyman, Taiwo Odukoya, Loses Twin Sister Weeks After Losing Wife To Cancer (Photos)

Senior Pastor of the Fountain of Life church Lagos, Pastor Taiwo Odukoya, has lost his twin sister, Kehinde. She died on Thursday, 30th December 2021, IgbereTV reports.

Her death comes weeks after the clergyman lost his second wife, Nomthi, to cancer in November.

His daughters,Tolu Ijogun and Toby Enuha, took to their Instagram pages to mourn the passing of their dear aunty.

Tolu (Odukoya) Ijogun wrote;

"My Dearest Aunty K, my birthing partner and one of my closest aunties... You were always there for me when I needed my mother the most. You held my hand and encouraged me... To say I will miss you is such an understatement. Rest on Aunty love you ❤️"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYH2rbNlY3R/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AJdyR353rI

https://igberetvnews.com/1410854/clergyman-taiwo-odukoya-loses-twin-sister-weeks-losing-wife-cancer-photos/

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by Anigreat: 10:22am On Dec 31, 2021
shocked

Death is inevitable. Every mortal must one day taste death. Rest in peace Ma'am.

25 Likes

Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by matrix199(m): 10:22am On Dec 31, 2021
Rip

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by Righteousness2(m): 12:19pm On Dec 31, 2021
Condolences!
Pst Tawio has really been hit on all sides.
God Almighty Comfort him.

Irrespective of whatever you lose on Earth, Do not lose your Faith in GOD.

Deborah Eneche song comes to mind!

Even if You Slay me,
And you seem to Delay me,
I will never let you go... I will Never let you go....

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by WibusJaga: 1:46pm On Dec 31, 2021

May God grant him strength & fortitude to forge ahead in these difficult times.

12 Likes

Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 31, 2021
RIP To Her

Death is Only the beginning.

Beginning of where Well Only God Knows

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 31, 2021
All this mystery me can not explain.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by Agent8706(m): 3:33pm On Dec 31, 2021
2021 has claimed a lot of lives, especially celebrities and famous people.

May we all reading this see the new year and the end of it and live all through in good health.

See you all in 2022

Modified

And we made it....happy new year to everyone. May 2022 favor us far beyond where 2021 left us!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by GboyegaD(m): 3:33pm On Dec 31, 2021
May her soul rest in perfect peace and may God grant the family the strength they need this trying time.

4 Likes

Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by oluwaseyi0: 3:33pm On Dec 31, 2021
Righteousness2:
Condolences!
Pst Tawio is really being hit on all sides.

Even if You Slay me,

Well this is one of the signs of end time
Death like this have been fortold so nothing special in them, infact expect more of this it just shows Jesus has left heaven and he will be here soon

No one should quote me to say nonsense because when disasters happens to others you lot are quick to term it end time now that you are receiving yours left right and center you don't want time to end

Las Las irrespective of our religion or lack of it same amount of shit happens to us all

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by revived2: 3:33pm On Dec 31, 2021
Eweeeeeeee angry

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by WibusJaga: 3:33pm On Dec 31, 2021

Sometimes certain series of events that happen makes one wonder whether they are just mere coincidence or whether there is much more to life than meets the natural eyes.

RIP to the dead.

6 Likes

Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by tutudesz: 3:34pm On Dec 31, 2021
This one stronge O!
Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by Ultimus: 3:35pm On Dec 31, 2021
God took his family. God should still comfort him. What is this shit?

Righteousness2:
Condolences!
Pst Tawio is really being hit on all sides.

Even if You Slay me,

4 Likes

Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by nonut: 3:35pm On Dec 31, 2021
I hope it's not what I'm thinking?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by yusufu16: 3:35pm On Dec 31, 2021
Again?
Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by gambia(m): 3:35pm On Dec 31, 2021
We live to die, its turn by turn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by taiwofawole: 3:35pm On Dec 31, 2021
This is very serious, may the soul Of departed Rest In Peace .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by Pinkzebra: 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2021
This is so much loss on the family. May the Lord keep pastor Taiwo going faithfully in his race for the kingdom. Condolences

6 Likes

Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by yunqdady: 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2021
Wow, why do twins share so much bond?

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by BuyAndSellStuff: 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2021
I hope its not what you are thinking...................

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by Righteousness2(m): 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2021
Ultimus:
God took his family. God should still comfort him. What is this shit?

You have not seen shit. When you Depart this World without JESUS, then will you see Shit!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by BuyAndSellStuff: 3:37pm On Dec 31, 2021
nonut:
I hope it's not what I'm thinking?
Hmmm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by beautyfunke(m): 3:37pm On Dec 31, 2021
God comfort him and the remaining family

4 Likes

Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by Lordburna2(m): 3:37pm On Dec 31, 2021
Why death dey around this man of God like this? Just dey ask though. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by ZombieTERROR: 3:38pm On Dec 31, 2021
Buhari sef

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by Akinsete19(m): 3:38pm On Dec 31, 2021
Wow, that means she died at the age of 66. My condolences.
Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by otipoju(m): 3:38pm On Dec 31, 2021
Person wey dey close to this man better advise m make him come Celestial Church of Christ or invite very good and genuine Celestial Prophet/prophetess to him house make dem ask God on his behalf wetin dey sup. If he needs one...I fit refer am to one.

His family members are dying way too early and it he cant afford to loose other family members. This is too much already. Na bad testimony be this.

Loose two wives, loose him twin sister join. Make God dey guide person oo. This is not good at all.

No he only him be Pastor oo.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by iCauseTrouble: 3:39pm On Dec 31, 2021
God have mercy on this your beloved sonsad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by Racoon(m): 3:39pm On Dec 31, 2021
shocked Chai! What is wrong for God's Sake? Comfort to this family.

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by jojofola: 3:39pm On Dec 31, 2021
Only God knows.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by Searchingvictor: 3:40pm On Dec 31, 2021
God be with him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Difference Between Righteousness And Holiness. / See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures / Seat Causes Quarrel At The Experience 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.