Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,872 members, 7,862,928 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:13 AM

“I Lost The Love Of My Life Because I Wasn’t Ready For Marriage” - Jim Iyke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Lost The Love Of My Life Because I Wasn’t Ready For Marriage” - Jim Iyke (1736 Views)

The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW / Doris Akonanya: “I Wasn’t Born This Way” – Amputee Nollywood Actress / "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Lost The Love Of My Life Because I Wasn’t Ready For Marriage” - Jim Iyke by memez: 9:53am On Nov 11, 2017

Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke, in a new interview with Saturdaay Beats talked about the girl he loved and how he lost her because he wasn’t ready for marriage.

According to the actor who has been linked to so many women, the failed relationship was actually one of his best relationship which never made headlines.. Here’s what he said;

“Compatibility and love are not enough to tie the knot. I have been in love before and the truth is that one of my best relationships never made it to the pages of the newspaper.

She was a girl from Barbados, she was a very special girl and we were together for one and a half years but I actually lost her. There was something she wanted me to do but I could not at that point in my life because I was a little bit too crazy, hung up on fame and indecisive about life.

“She decided to make a decision for both of us by insisting I put a ring on her fingers. She wanted me to make that move or move on so that I didn’t block the space for another man because I wasn’t ready. She moved on because she was that strong even though she suffered the consequence of not being with me for a while. By the time I realised that she was the love of my life and started backtracking, a more discerning man had taken over; that was what happened.

By the time I got back, I realised she had another man and even though I wanted to find a backdoor into her heart, I was shocked to realise that the guy is a sharpshooter because she was already pregnant for him.”

SOURCE https://www.gistmore.com/lost-love-life-wasnt-ready-marriage-jim-iyke

1 Like

Re: “I Lost The Love Of My Life Because I Wasn’t Ready For Marriage” - Jim Iyke by madridguy(m): 9:55am On Nov 11, 2017
grin
Re: “I Lost The Love Of My Life Because I Wasn’t Ready For Marriage” - Jim Iyke by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 11, 2017
angry

I'm expecting a new book by next week titled, "The wailings of Jim Iyke"

That was exactly what TBJ delivered you from: Indecision, but you turned around and said he took advantage of you.

Oya show us your wife na

1 Like

Re: “I Lost The Love Of My Life Because I Wasn’t Ready For Marriage” - Jim Iyke by MhizzAJ(f): 10:01am On Nov 11, 2017
Very smart woman

One doesn't need to date a guy for 10 years trying to study him or what

Am glad she left him
I really hate indecisive men

What will make a woman stay with a man like Jim Iyke for one year and half self...So full of himself

3 Likes

Re: “I Lost The Love Of My Life Because I Wasn’t Ready For Marriage” - Jim Iyke by internationalman(m): 10:05am On Nov 11, 2017
I don't believe in one particular destined love of life.
when one goes another one comes.
No matter how good a person is or how great the qualities he/she possesses is, There's always someone who is better.

1 Like

Re: “I Lost The Love Of My Life Because I Wasn’t Ready For Marriage” - Jim Iyke by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 11, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Very smart woman

One doesn't need to date a guy for 10 years trying to study him

Am glad she left him

What will make a woman stay with a man like Jim Iyke for one year and half self...So full of himself

Can we start wedding preparations wink
Re: “I Lost The Love Of My Life Because I Wasn’t Ready For Marriage” - Jim Iyke by MhizzAJ(f): 10:09am On Nov 11, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Can we start wedding preparations wink
Right away Fortified tongue
Re: “I Lost The Love Of My Life Because I Wasn’t Ready For Marriage” - Jim Iyke by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 11, 2017
Very smart woman.

Ladies learn from this woman.

1 Like

Re: “I Lost The Love Of My Life Because I Wasn’t Ready For Marriage” - Jim Iyke by Yeligray(m): 10:11am On Nov 11, 2017
Particular
or
man's not hot
Re: “I Lost The Love Of My Life Because I Wasn’t Ready For Marriage” - Jim Iyke by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 11, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Right away Fortified tongue
Have you bought new beads for the trad because the ones you are putting on have stayed long
Re: “I Lost The Love Of My Life Because I Wasn’t Ready For Marriage” - Jim Iyke by umehmj(m): 10:20am On Nov 11, 2017
May we never meet the love of our life after marriage. Amen.
Re: “I Lost The Love Of My Life Because I Wasn’t Ready For Marriage” - Jim Iyke by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 11, 2017
umehmj:
May we never meet the love of our life after marriage. Amen.

1 Like

Re: “I Lost The Love Of My Life Because I Wasn’t Ready For Marriage” - Jim Iyke by yungmoney447(m): 10:22am On Nov 11, 2017
Nigerian ladies be like Jim Iyke i want to drink HIGH SCREEN.
Jim Iyke be like no more relationship. coolNigerian ladies be like Jim Iyke i want to drink HIGH SCREEN.
Jim Iyke be like no more relationship.
Re: “I Lost The Love Of My Life Because I Wasn’t Ready For Marriage” - Jim Iyke by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:22am On Nov 11, 2017
We should......
Re: “I Lost The Love Of My Life Because I Wasn’t Ready For Marriage” - Jim Iyke by MhizzAJ(f): 10:27am On Nov 11, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Have you bought new beads for the trad because the ones you are putting on have stayed long

cheesy cheesy
I haven't
Could you get me some coral beads
Re: “I Lost The Love Of My Life Because I Wasn’t Ready For Marriage” - Jim Iyke by Ekugbeh(m): 10:36am On Nov 11, 2017
internationalman:
I don't believe in one particular destined love of life.
when one goes another one comes.
No matter how good a person is or how great the qualities he/she possesses is, There's always someone who is better.
u nailed bro
Re: “I Lost The Love Of My Life Because I Wasn’t Ready For Marriage” - Jim Iyke by crackhouse(m): 10:38am On Nov 11, 2017
Sorry
Re: “I Lost The Love Of My Life Because I Wasn’t Ready For Marriage” - Jim Iyke by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 11, 2017
MhizzAJ:

cheesy cheesy
I haven't
Could you get me some coral beads
cheesy Me I don't know any beads oo.
What I know is the wedding gown and the ring for 'I do'.

And maybe the brand new easily-accessible pants for honeymoon
Re: “I Lost The Love Of My Life Because I Wasn’t Ready For Marriage” - Jim Iyke by MhizzAJ(f): 10:53am On Nov 11, 2017
FortifiedCity:
cheesy Me I don't know any beads oo.
What I know is the wedding gown and the ring for 'I do'.

And maybe the brand new easily-accessible pants for honeymoon

Really
grin grin
You got me laughing
Re: “I Lost The Love Of My Life Because I Wasn’t Ready For Marriage” - Jim Iyke by LesbianBoy(m): 11:00am On Nov 11, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Very smart woman

One doesn't need to date a guy for 10 years trying to study him or what

Am glad she left him

He is not full of himself, is just that you ladies like a guy you can push around! tongue
Re: “I Lost The Love Of My Life Because I Wasn’t Ready For Marriage” - Jim Iyke by freakcin: 11:07am On Nov 11, 2017
Has he paid his debt or he's looking for another rich cougar to fleece! lipsrsealed
Re: “I Lost The Love Of My Life Because I Wasn’t Ready For Marriage” - Jim Iyke by MhizzAJ(f): 12:49pm On Nov 11, 2017
LesbianBoy:

He is not full of himself, is just that you ladies like a guy you can push around! tongue

Not true Lesbianboy
We love guys that knw what they want

Is it even easy to push a Nigerian man around...Nigerian men are very stubborn

Once you date a guy for a particular period of time say 5 to 6 months...You should know what exactly the guy wants from you

But no,some guys aren't straight forward ...They just end up wasting a woman's time
I can't waste a big chunk of my life on a guy

Jim Iyke was going to do that to his ex but his plan failed woefully...She even tried a year and half
Re: “I Lost The Love Of My Life Because I Wasn’t Ready For Marriage” - Jim Iyke by pepezaz: 1:17pm On Nov 11, 2017
eya
Re: “I Lost The Love Of My Life Because I Wasn’t Ready For Marriage” - Jim Iyke by umehmj(m): 1:25pm On Nov 11, 2017
Rokia2:

It's Fuc.kd up, ain't it?
Re: “I Lost The Love Of My Life Because I Wasn’t Ready For Marriage” - Jim Iyke by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 11, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Really
grin grin
You got me laughing
I like the pic on your dp. Twas snapped with my specifications.

Who said a good wife doesn't know the heart of her husband kiss
Re: “I Lost The Love Of My Life Because I Wasn’t Ready For Marriage” - Jim Iyke by MhizzAJ(f): 1:40pm On Nov 11, 2017
FortifiedCity:
I like the pic on your dp. Twas snapped with my specifications.

Who said a good wife doesn't know the heart of her husband kiss

cheesy
Thanks much kiss

(1) (Reply)

Creativity: Fan Draws Beautiful Photo Of Davido With Pencil (Pics) / Download Celebs App: Wizkid, Davido, Kiss Daniel, Tiwa Savage, Olamide, Phyno / Top 10 Richest Musicians In Nigeria And Their Net Worth – 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.