Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Creativity: Fan Draws Beautiful Photo Of Davido With Pencil (Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Creativity: Fan Draws Beautiful Photo Of Davido With Pencil (Pics) (1721 Views)

Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video / Photo Of Davido With Tacko Fall, NBA Tallest Player / Female Fan Draws Photo Of Bobrisky With Makeup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Creativity: Fan Draws Beautiful Photo Of Davido With Pencil (Pics) by Groovenaija360(m): 3:05am On Jan 03, 2018
Henry Julius Cruz has shared his first 2018 made with pencils drawing, guess what, he drew a beautiful photo of Davido and titles it.

#2018_drawing #artwork
1st art of the year
OBO #davido
Rate
Made with pencils

See Photo below.

>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/fan-draws-beautiful-photo-of-davido-with-pencil/

Re: Creativity: Fan Draws Beautiful Photo Of Davido With Pencil (Pics) by daewoorazer(m): 3:08am On Jan 03, 2018
grin grin grin grin

This ain't no davido... This is odivad.... If you know what u mean

Thumb up BTW... Work on ur skills... They're still raw

1 Like

Re: Creativity: Fan Draws Beautiful Photo Of Davido With Pencil (Pics) by Shedrack777: 3:13am On Jan 03, 2018
he tried to an extent. but this doesn't like davido. but weldone, it's not easy
Re: Creativity: Fan Draws Beautiful Photo Of Davido With Pencil (Pics) by Groovenaija360(m): 3:17am On Jan 03, 2018
lalasticlala,

mynd44
Re: Creativity: Fan Draws Beautiful Photo Of Davido With Pencil (Pics) by Partnerbiz(f): 3:47am On Jan 03, 2018
If this doesn't make ftc i will change my name to Buhari...
Re: Creativity: Fan Draws Beautiful Photo Of Davido With Pencil (Pics) by anitapreeti(f): 4:24am On Jan 03, 2018
Nice 1... He got the shape of his head cheesy
Re: Creativity: Fan Draws Beautiful Photo Of Davido With Pencil (Pics) by Vicjay1(m): 4:42am On Jan 03, 2018
U try small.
Re: Creativity: Fan Draws Beautiful Photo Of Davido With Pencil (Pics) by Nobody: 5:00am On Jan 03, 2018
He even draw d nose ring and dimple. Funny pikin.
Re: Creativity: Fan Draws Beautiful Photo Of Davido With Pencil (Pics) by abeeee(m): 5:13am On Jan 03, 2018
I think that's ndavidoh
Re: Creativity: Fan Draws Beautiful Photo Of Davido With Pencil (Pics) by midolian(m): 6:14am On Jan 03, 2018
Nice work..buh the jaws are massive

(1) (Reply)

More Photos From The Wedding Engagement Of VP Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter / Kim Kardashian To Divorce Kanye West Following His Recent Behavior / “bobrisky Is Fake, He Has No Shop In Lekki Or Ozone" - Bobrisky’s Stylist, Seun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.