Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,590 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Do Christians Worship Allah? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Christians Worship Allah? (1935 Views)

Why Do Christians Worship Jesus And Then Say They Don’t Practice Idolatry / Why Do Christians Worship On Sundays? / Why Can't Christians Worship One True God Solemnly Like The Moslems Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Christians Worship Allah? by sodsak: 10:29am On Nov 11, 2017
I have read many posts by christians Saying that Allah is not the true God bla bla blabla..I was lucky enough to read arabic bible.Lo and behold,the word used for God in Arabic Bible is Allah.So xtians are you worshipping Allah?
Re: Do Christians Worship Allah? by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 11, 2017
We serve the same God.

1 Like

Re: Do Christians Worship Allah? by ayourbamie: 10:35am On Nov 11, 2017
What do they call Allah in english, go to the northern part of Nigeria, the Christians and the moslems call God Allah
Re: Do Christians Worship Allah? by jumpandpas(m): 10:45am On Nov 11, 2017
ayourbamie:
What do they call Allah in english, go to the northern part of Nigeria, the Christians and the moslems call God Allah

Is Allah God?
Re: Do Christians Worship Allah? by sodsak: 10:55am On Nov 11, 2017
jumpandpas:

Is Allah God?

English word for Allah is God.
Re: Do Christians Worship Allah? by ayourbamie: 11:00am On Nov 11, 2017
jumpandpas:

Is Allah God?
You're confused, what do they call God in islam?
Re: Do Christians Worship Allah? by PointZerom: 11:03am On Nov 11, 2017
sodsak:

"I believe that there no god/God but Allah." "I believe that Muhammad is God's Holy Prophet."

I believe that there's no god or God but Allah
that's to say there's nothing like God but Allah.

2 Likes

Re: Do Christians Worship Allah? by PointZerom: 11:05am On Nov 11, 2017
ayourbamie:

You're confused, what do they call God in islam?

He is not confused. If God Is Allah, why do Muslims say there's no God but Allah

2 Likes

Re: Do Christians Worship Allah? by sodsak: 11:14am On Nov 11, 2017
PointZerom:

"I believe that there no god/God but Allah."
"I believe that Muhammad is God's Holy Prophet."

I believe that there's no god or God but Allah

that's to say there's nothing like God but Allah.

Its I believe there is no god(worthy of worship) but Allah(God) .. simply saying God alone should be worshipped not god..
Re: Do Christians Worship Allah? by PointZerom: 11:24am On Nov 11, 2017
sodsak:

Its I believe there is no god(worthy of worship) but Allah(God) .. simply saying God alone should be worshipped not god..

It's not true it is.

"I believe there's no god/God but Allah....
Re: Do Christians Worship Allah? by sodsak: 11:29am On Nov 11, 2017
PointZerom:

It's not true it is.

"I believe there's no god/God but Allah....

Oh,stop saying what u know nothing about.
Re: Do Christians Worship Allah? by PointZerom: 11:37am On Nov 11, 2017
sodsak:

Oh,stop saying what u know nothing about.

Re: Do Christians Worship Allah? by sodsak: 11:45am On Nov 11, 2017
[quote author=PointZerom post=62277258][/quote]

Even English Quraan uses God for Allah
Re: Do Christians Worship Allah? by PointZerom: 11:48am On Nov 11, 2017
sodsak:

Even English Quraan uses God for Allah

Nigerian Muslims don't mention God but Allah. Kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: Do Christians Worship Allah? by ayourbamie: 1:17pm On Nov 11, 2017
PointZerom:

He is not confused. If God Is Allah, why do Muslims say there's no God but Allah

Who is Allah?
Re: Do Christians Worship Allah? by Hier(m): 1:47pm On Nov 11, 2017
Allah is the term used for the islam religion

the god of the muslim, is not the same as the God of the christian

why do I say so, the muslims claim Jesus never died, Christians believe Jesus was the ground upon which we can be born again, as a result of his death and resurrection, so lemme ask, can a God author two different books

1 Like

Re: Do Christians Worship Allah? by OtemSapien: 2:07pm On Nov 11, 2017
Lol. Confusion na him matter of Allah and Yahweh dey bring o. cheesy
Well, wetin concern me, since both gods in question are now currently bound in a spiritual cage undecided

Doctufos: Otem Erectus 226:13-30

13. And Otem saw how all gods of religion gather and say, we shall not let humanity and dwellers of the earth have rest of mind. And Allah said, I cannot let go my impact upon the earth.
14. Now many homos who died religious had been made the same with the gods. And they had almost equal powers with the gods. And they said also, the religion which we practise on earth must not be defeated.
15. Now Yahweh said, what shall my great name become in the mouths of the people of the earth if i agree that religion should be made of none effect in their minds? Shall they not curse my name forever?
16. And Eubius said, what shall happen to the history of Krishtanite which I have written? I shall rather protect it, or else I shall be found the greatest liar in history. And Mirza and Moloch and Eshu and many other gods said, the fun of the earth shall be lost when they do not call upon our names anymore.
17. And their continual weeping to the gods, being fun to us, shall be a thing of the past. No, we shall not allow this. Now while they spoke, the gods who wanted science and development in the world came and said, are you ready for the battle? And they said, we are ready.
18. And the battle began.
19. And Otem heard voices and saw many gods how they did all manner of inexplicable things. And there were vacuums, but only Otem and the gods of findings saw the vacuums.
20. And when the gods of religion had entered into the vacuums, they were not seen anymore.
21. And Otem awoke. And his pupils had broken the door of his house when he did not appear in the school that day. And they had done many things to revive him.
22. And Otem said, I saw all the things which you do to my body to rescue me. Why do you sit on my chest and blew my nose? Why do you disturb my sweet sleep? For the words which are made flesh are currently being conquered.
23. And henceforth, all sacred texts shall be seen as the things useful for refuse dump. And they shall lose the powers behind them, because all gods who insist on continual deception of the world through their threatening and motivational books are currently being held captive in vacuums.
24. Now for a space of three months, Otem continually saw how the gods stepped into vacuums and were not seen anymore.
25. Now when eighty-nine days was complete, the gods of findings began to carry the vacuums in their hands, dumping them into a larger vacuum. For the vacuums began to become visible when they had carried them. And they dumped more than two hundred and fifty nine thousand vacuums into a larger one.
26. And they said, Otem of truth, we have overcome the gods by vacuums, so go and make known all the things which you have seen. For we imagined the vacuums with our thoughts for the capture of the gods who are antihumans.
27. And in the vacuums shall they be for a thousand years. This is the spiritual cage of all gods who oppose development. And focus shall be shifted from the words in the books to the thoughts of the heads.
28. And a period shall come when the pastors and the priests of many religions shall begin to misbehave. For their gods are encaged. And the minds of many homos shall begin to go after the truth within themselves rather than the lies written in the books of lies.
29. Now Otem, we have done our own part, therefore go and do your part also. Be not lazy in the compilation and interpretation of the texts of histories which we have given to you.
30. And we shall breathe life into the history which you shall write and it shall live on in the minds of the people, rather than religious texts. And humanity shall begin to use their own brains, worshipping no god while they do good to themselves.
Re: Do Christians Worship Allah? by shadeyinka(m): 3:05pm On Nov 11, 2017
sodsak:
I have read many posts by christians Saying that Allah is not the true God bla bla blabla..I was lucky enough to read arabic bible.Lo and behold,the word used for God in Arabic Bible is Allah.So xtians are you worshipping Allah?
You are asking a very wrong question.
The question you should be asking is;
Is Yahweh (Jehovah) the same as Allah?

The answer is No!

Yahweh (Jehovah) is the God of Jews and Christians

Is Yahweh (Jehovah) the God of Muslims?

Ask any Muslim, their answer will be an emphatic NO!

modelmike7:
We serve the same God.

ayourbamie:

sodsak:

God is the English generic title (like king, president, chairman etc) for the Deity who created all things.

So the real question has been stated: do we worship the same God?

The obvious answer is NO!
Re: Do Christians Worship Allah? by OtemSapien: 3:10pm On Nov 11, 2017
shadeyinka:

The answer is No!

God is the English generic title (like king, president, chairman etc) for the Deity who created all things.

You are right, christian worship Yahweh, a god of Juda while Muslim worship Allah, a god of Mecca. But a Yoruba traditionalist worship Orunmila, a god of Yoruba land. Hmm. Now things are getting clearer by the day.
Re: Do Christians Worship Allah? by PointZerom: 3:13pm On Nov 11, 2017
ayourbamie:

Who is Allah?
If Allah is God why do you say "There's no God but Allah?.

1 Like

Re: Do Christians Worship Allah? by PointZerom: 3:18pm On Nov 11, 2017
shadeyinka:

The answer is No!

Don't mind sodsak, he has been dodging my questions on this matter.
Re: Do Christians Worship Allah? by chibabe259(f): 3:27pm On Nov 11, 2017
sodsak:

Everything you typed here is in English but Allah.

So who's Allah, and if truly Allah is God you wouldn't have asked Christians if they worship him. Change your question to..... "so Christians are you worshiping God?" ..to have better understanding of what I mean.
Re: Do Christians Worship Allah? by OtemSapien: 3:28pm On Nov 11, 2017
PointZerom:

If Allah is God why do you say "There's no God but Allah?.
you have a point, Allah is not God Almighty but a creature of God Almighty, just as Yahweh, Olorun, Atum and all other gods.
But they all have a creator.
Re: Do Christians Worship Allah? by chibabe259(f): 3:33pm On Nov 11, 2017
OtemSapien:
you have a point, Allah is not God Almighty but a creature of God Almighty, just as Yahweh, Olorun, Atum and all other gods.
But they all have a creator.

In actual sense the slogan "there's no God but Allah" ..is a blasphemy of highest order.
Re: Do Christians Worship Allah? by OtemSapien: 3:39pm On Nov 11, 2017
chibabe259:

In actual sense the slogan "there's no God but Allah" ..is a blasphemy of highest order.
blasphemy against who?
Re: Do Christians Worship Allah? by shadeyinka(m): 3:57pm On Nov 11, 2017
PointZerom:

Don't mind sodsak, he has been dodging my questions on this matter.

They know the truth: it is just so bitter to spill out just like that. They know that it is better to feign righteousness by claiming that we serve the same God.

Like that, our guards will be down and we would not suspect any evil intention

2 Likes

Re: Do Christians Worship Allah? by shadeyinka(m): 4:00pm On Nov 11, 2017
OtemSapien:

You are right, christian worship Yahweh, a god of Juda while Muslim worship Allah, a god of Mecca. But a Yoruba traditionalist worship Orunmila, a god of Yoruba land. Hmm. Now things are getting clearer by the day.

But why should the Orunmila worshiper insist that Orunmila and Allah are the same?

1 Like

Re: Do Christians Worship Allah? by sodsak: 4:35pm On Nov 11, 2017
I think u people dont really know who u worship, Jesus,Mary,Holy spirit, Jehovah,God
Re: Do Christians Worship Allah? by sodsak: 4:40pm On Nov 11, 2017
shadeyinka:

The answer is No!

Tell me who is the God of arab Christians?
Re: Do Christians Worship Allah? by OtemSapien: 4:42pm On Nov 11, 2017
shadeyinka:

But why should the Orunmila worshiper insist that Orunmila and Allah are the same?
Has anyone said that? Whoever said that didn't know what he's saying. Orunmila, Yahweh, Allah, Chukwu, Olorun are all different.
Re: Do Christians Worship Allah? by terrezo2002(m): 5:33pm On Nov 11, 2017
"Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble." James 2:19

Everyone knows there is one God just as the demons know too, but not everyone truly knows this God that's why people worship different ways. In quest of knowing this God, divergent religions have come up; some became lost; some were successful in knowing His person.

I believe everyone can come to the knowledge of the one true God if they are truly desirous.
Speak to Him, He hears you. Ask Him to reveal Himself to you. Don't be discouraged if you don't get answer on time. Persistence means you are serious and you have faith He exists.

There is no one who has an encounter with God that remain the same. Wish you the best of luck.
Re: Do Christians Worship Allah? by shadeyinka(m): 6:50pm On Nov 11, 2017
OtemSapien:
Has anyone said that? Whoever said that didn't know what he's saying. Orunmila, Yahweh, Allah, Chukwu, Olorun are all different.

Even though I dont agree with many of your views but on this, you are spot on.

It is Muslims who insist that they worship the same God of the Christians. This is as unacceptable as Orunmila claiming to be Allah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pope Francis On Thursday Met With Most Nigerian Bishops In Rome(pix) / Authorities To Recover Body Of American Man Killed With Arrow On Isolated Island / Needful Nuggets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.