Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

I'll Teach You How The Big DONS Bet - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I'll Teach You How The Big DONS Bet (3616 Views)

Mohamed Elneny Score Arsenal Against MK Dons / I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times / The Dons Behind Sir Alex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Teach You How The Big DONS Bet by NobilityPays(m): 10:05pm On Dec 06, 2017
As usual.......Tickets are turning green before the close of matches. We don't shout smiley smiley

To join us,simply click on the link on my signature when you view my profile!! **simple_stuff.

See you around guys!!
Re: I'll Teach You How The Big DONS Bet by NobilityPays(m): 3:44am On Dec 07, 2017
So we hit 3/3 two days ago,and still went ahead to make 2/2 yesterday!!!

You can enter group and see for yourself smiley smiley

Yalla!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I'll Teach You How The Big DONS Bet by NobilityPays(m): 11:59am On Dec 09, 2017
Another awesome yesterday..... 2/2 bets coming in without struggle.

Just wanna improve as much lives as possible.

1 Like

Re: I'll Teach You How The Big DONS Bet by NobilityPays(m): 10:50am On Dec 10, 2017
Had a superb Saturday...... Won 1/2 of free tips due to Chelsea's woe,but shared VIP tips as a compensation. I am sure everyone had a happy Saturday/!

We're rocking today in grand style as well.

See my profile for telegram link,if you choose to join. wink wink

1 Like

Re: I'll Teach You How The Big DONS Bet by ananne: 5:22am On Dec 11, 2017
Keep up the good work nobilitypays
Re: I'll Teach You How The Big DONS Bet by NobilityPays(m): 4:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
We had a great Sunday as well grin grin grin

Just dropped today's tips!! #Beating_The_Bookies as usual
Re: I'll Teach You How The Big DONS Bet by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
NobilityPays:
We had a great Sunday as well grin grin grin

Just dropped today's tips!! #Beating_The_Bookies as usual

How do I identify you in the telegram group

(1) (2) (Reply)

World Cup: Ghana We Salute You / CAF Champions League Semi-Final 1st Leg: Wydad Casablanca Vs Enyimba FC (1 - 0) On Saturday Oct-1-2011 / Kevin Prince Boateng Side Lost To Borussia Monchengladbach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.