Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Any New Business Ideas? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Any New Business Ideas? (2488 Views)

�are Looking For Hot New Business Ideas In Nigeria. / Having 450k In My Account, Tangible Business Ideas Needed / Looking For Business Ideas (preferably Manufacturing) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any New Business Ideas? by Exoticstan(m): 1:09pm On Nov 11, 2017
Opinions. . . .
Re: Any New Business Ideas? by Ajoboss(m): 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2017
I wee buy nairaland,
Turn oga seun to moderator
Sack Dat snake man dem call lala
And most importantly my frnd,I will band u grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Any New Business Ideas? by GloriaNinja(f): 1:15pm On Nov 11, 2017
INVEST IT IN ANY GOOD ORGANIZATION OR OPEN A RESTAURANT BUSINESS.

1 Like

Re: Any New Business Ideas? by greatermax77(m): 1:16pm On Nov 11, 2017
Fish farming.
Abegi make I send my acc no?
Re: Any New Business Ideas? by xlextj: 1:17pm On Nov 11, 2017
soccer bet.... just place 500k on 3.00odds each with possible return of 3M, but if u don't ve mind kindly don't play, you may asked me if it's sure and why not other ventures
Re: Any New Business Ideas? by Exoticstan(m): 1:26pm On Nov 11, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Thanks for your words. Could you throw more light on what you mean by "good organisation"?
Re: Any New Business Ideas? by GloriaNinja(f): 1:56pm On Nov 11, 2017
Exoticstan:
Thanks for your words. Could you throw more light on what you mean by "good organisation"?
any good business, poultry business, fishery, agricultural things pays well when established with good money.

1 Like

Re: Any New Business Ideas? by FunspoT(m): 3:01pm On Nov 11, 2017
Retail gas refilling business, jst get a good location,get the materials and tools,and u are set...with that amount, u can open two to three shops at different locations, buh the business requires good marketing and management to be successful.

2 Likes

Re: Any New Business Ideas? by rexandyke(m): 4:09pm On Nov 11, 2017
Hello, If you are ready to do business, I found an article where you can find virgin ideas that can be developed and turned into a multimillion naira business. Visit the link below
http://www.andyke.com/2017/11/a-few-million-investment-ideas.html

and thank me later as usual grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Any New Business Ideas? by kennystones: 6:02pm On Nov 11, 2017
Exoticstan:
Yes. What would you do with this money to make more money? I need help coaching someone here. Any idea is welcome.
let's discuss.have a business plan
Re: Any New Business Ideas? by Fxmanager(m): 11:38pm On Nov 11, 2017
Exoticstan:
Yes. What would you do with this money to make more money? I need help coaching someone here. Any idea is welcome.
We are here for you. Your #1,000,000 can currently give you an average of #50,000+ monthly return investing with us after performance fees. And if you want an average monthly return of more than #520,063 after 48 months of your investment with us, you can do so using compound interest in your investment with us. This means after 4 years of your investment with us using compound interest, you will be getting a average monthly interest/income of more than #520,063 assuming you decide to start withdrawing your monthly interest. This will be possible as long as we stay under our working risk of 5-10% of your capital, and the maximum permissible risk of 30% to your capital. Note: we are doing everything possible to stay under 10% risk to our potential investor’s capital.

At 5% average monthly returns using compound interest without withdrawing funds from your account, your #1,000,000 will grow to more #10,401,270+ in 4 years time (48 months).

How is it possible to turn #1,000,000 to #10,401,270+ in 4 years?

It is possible through the power of compound interest as explained below.

Compound interest is the concept of adding accumulated interest back to the principal sum, so that interest is earned on top of interest from that moment on. The act of declaring interest to be added to the principal is called compounding.(I.e you decide to add the earned interest to the initial principal in the investment going forward)

Monthly compound interest formula
We are using monthly here ,since we are talking of monthly returns.
The formula for Monthly compound interest, including principal sum, is:
A = P (1 + r/n) (nt)
Where:
A = the future value of the investment, including interest(returns)
P = the principal investment amount (the initial deposit amount)
r = the monthly interest rate(returns) in decimal.
n = the number of times that interest is compounded per month (in this case once or one time)
t = the number of months the money is invested
Note that this formula gives you the future value of an investment, which is compound interest plus the principal. Should you wish to calculate the compound interest only, you need this:
Total compounded interest = P (1 + r/n) (nt) - P
Or simply
Total compounded interest =A-P
Let's look at an example
Compound interest formula (including principal):

A = P(1+r/n)(nt)
If an amount of #1,000,000 is invested with us and we return a monthly interest rate (returns) of 5%, the value of the investment after 48months (I.e 4 years) can be calculated as follows...
P = #1,000,000. r = 5/100 = 0.05 (decimal). n = 1 (since we are compounding it once a month. t = 48.
If we plug those figures into the formula, we get:
A = #1,000,000(1 + 0.05 / 1) ^ (1(48)) = #10,401,270
So, the investment balance after 48 months (4years) is #10,401,270
Methodology
Step-by-step explained, how we get the #10,401,270. This all revolves around BODMAS and the order of operations. Let's go through it:
A = #1,000,000(1 + 0.05 / 1) ^ (1(48))
Using the order of operations we work out the totals in the brackets first. Within the first set of brackets, you need to do the division first and then the addition (division and multiplication should be carried out before addition and subtraction). We can also work out the 1(48). This gives us...
A = #1,000,000(1 + 0.05) ^ 48
Then:
A = #1,000,000(1.05) ^ 48
The exponent goes next. So, we calculate (1.05) ^ 48.
This means we end up with:
#1,000,000× 10.401269646942109782178152880917
= #10,401,270
You may have seen some examples giving a formula of A = P ( 1+r ) ^ t . This simplified formula assumes that interest is compounded once per period, rather than multiple times per period.

We have the best currency trading team here to assist you in building your #1,000,000 to over #10,401,270 in 4years (48 months) (you will be getting an average monthly interest/income of more than #1million assuming you decide to start withdrawing your monthly interest after that) and helping you live the life you deserve even without a job. You can give us a trial.

This is the best structured, secured and transparent savings/investment you will ever find in this forum. No lock up period on your savings/investments and you can withdraw or close your account anytime. Your withdrawals from our partner broker to your bank Mastercard/Visa debit card takes 2 to 4 days maximum. If you are using ecurrency payment system, it takes 5 mins to the ecurrency payment systems then you can then make instant withdrawals to your Nigerian Bank account using Nigerian trusted e-currency exchanges. You can also use Bank wire transfer. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your savings/investment. Funds in a secured licensed,audited and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your savings/investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7 using any internet enable device. Deposits/withdrawal are 100% controlled by the investor (We only have access to trade your account through the trading platform and not given access to withdraw). You are free to test us with any amount you can comfortably risk before saving/investing fully with us. Statement of account sent to your email daily. working risk to savers/investors capital is 5-10% risk and maximum permissible risk to savers/investors capital is 30%. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg

Visit the posts below to learn how to avoid scam and fraud. Learn to check and get the regulatory body's website to verify any company's regulatory status.

https://www.nairaland.com/3925379/investments-anti-scam-fraud-guide
https://www.nairaland.com/3931027/4-ways-avoid-investment-scams

Re: Any New Business Ideas? by opeawo(m): 1:22am On Nov 12, 2017
I just completed my first BTC purchase through www.tanjalo.com Nice interface, friendly. Completed in less than 100 seconds, end to end.

1 Like

Re: Any New Business Ideas? by ddestiny20(m): 2:25am On Nov 12, 2017
Exoticstan:

invest in transportation business , transberg and earn #100,000 monthly
Re: Any New Business Ideas? by emmaliver(m): 8:33am On Nov 12, 2017
Following
Re: Any New Business Ideas? by boiz2men(m): 11:07am On Nov 12, 2017
GloriaNinja:

Can you cook nice food ? What's the minimum you need to start the restaurant biz? Do you have a location in mind? Run a food biz before?
Re: Any New Business Ideas? by matoxy(m): 11:20am On Nov 12, 2017
You van invest in an online Dubai based gold business where you earn 1.5% to 2.5% of your investment daily for minimum of6 10 days which you can withdraw to your vocal bank accounts. Contact me for details. 08183549549.
Re: Any New Business Ideas? by matoxy(m): 11:25am On Nov 12, 2017
Invest in a Dubai based gold company where you earn between 1.5% to 2.5% interest daily for minimum of 10 days in your investment , withdrawable into your local bank account.
For more details, contact me on whatsapp: 08183549549
Re: Any New Business Ideas? by Kratos18: 11:28am On Nov 12, 2017
Will invest in agriculture and own my own farm.
Re: Any New Business Ideas? by Eddodoh(m): 11:41am On Nov 12, 2017
I will invest in supplies & distribution of FMCG's like Diapers, Tissue Papers, Detergents and, or Snacks to Supermarkets & Retail Stores.

Invest in supplies of School Uniforms & Textbooks

Register a company & source for contracts from firms & other institutions.

1 Like

Re: Any New Business Ideas? by GloriaNinja(f): 12:47pm On Nov 12, 2017
boiz2men:

Can you cook nice food ? What's the minimum you need to start the restaurant biz? Do you have a location in mind? Run a food biz before?
food business is not difficult, just get a good site where there are many populations, like market place or where movement is, get a nice shop or shade, minimum of starting a restaurant business ....won't cost more than 500,000 naira.

1 Like

Re: Any New Business Ideas? by boiz2men(m): 1:42pm On Nov 12, 2017
GloriaNinja:
food business is not difficult, just get a good site where there are many populations, like market place or where movement is, get a nice shop or shade, minimum of starting a restaurant business ....won't cost more than 500,000 naira.
GloriaNinja:

How much have you raised? Dox 500k cover rent as well
Re: Any New Business Ideas? by Exoticstan(m): 2:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
Eddodoh:
I will invest in supplies & distribution of FMCG's like Diapers, Tissue Papers, Detergents and, or Snacks to Supermarkets & Retail Stores.

Invest in supplies of School Uniforms & Textbooks

Register a company & source for contracts from firms & other institutions.

Thanks man. Your response really helped. Two quick questions:

1. Contracting is cool. Do you have a y suggestions on niches of industries one could consider in contracting?

2. Can you throw more light on textbook supplies?

Regards man.
Re: Any New Business Ideas? by Eddodoh(m): 5:09pm On Nov 12, 2017
Exoticstan:
Thanks man. Your response really helped. Two quick questions:

1. Contracting is cool. Do you have a y suggestions on niches of industries one could consider in contracting?

2. Can you throw more light on textbook supplies?

Regards man.

Ans 1.
Look around U & see which industry/institution is closer to U & how best U can use them to ur advantage in getting contracts.

At times, it depend on ur current profession or expertise. For instance, u are into Computer Sales, Repair & Maintenance, you can easily position urself in that aspect of contracting.
Maybe u are into Furniture sales, u can go into furniture supply contract.

Moreso, U can meet d purchasing manager of the organization to discuss opportunities to supply foodstuffs or agricultural produce for their production, stationeries, building materials, mechanical parts, cleaning of company premises or bush clearing.

U may be requested to write a proposal & file other documents. And, both parties will take it from there.

And 2;
Visit schools around U. Communicate ur intention to supply textbooks to the school authority.

Enquire the types of textbooks the use. If they show interest, look for reliable academic book publishers like Evans and the rest. Request for a distributorship deal or buy wholesale and add your profit margin when U supply.

Seriously, u've got to make ur own research. I need funds to start these businesses myself.

1 Like

Re: Any New Business Ideas? by Exoticstan(m): 5:42pm On Nov 12, 2017
Eddodoh:

Ans 1.
Look around U & see which industry/institution is closer to U & how best U can use them to ur advantage in getting contracts.

At times, it depend on ur current profession or expertise. For instance, u are into Computer Sales, Repair & Maintenance, you can easily position urself in that aspect of contracting.
Maybe u are into Furniture sales, u can go into furniture supply contract.

Moreso, U can meet d purchasing manager of the organization to discuss opportunities to supply foodstuffs or agricultural produce for their production, stationeries, building materials, mechanical parts, cleaning of company premises or bush clearing.

U may be requested to write a proposal & file other documents. And, both parties will take it from there.

And 2;
Visit schools around U. Communicate ur intention to supply textbooks to the school authority.

Enquire the types of textbooks the use. If they show interest, look for reliable academic book publishers like Evans and the rest. Request for a distributorship deal or buy wholesale and add your profit margin when U supply.

Seriously, u've got to make ur own research. I need funds to start these businesses myself.

Heaven's bliss on you man. Detail help you have here. Where do you stay? I could link you to willing, daring enterprising people; such as the guy seeking these answers.

1 Like

Re: Any New Business Ideas? by Eddodoh(m): 5:55pm On Nov 12, 2017
Exoticstan:
Heaven's bliss on you man. Detail help you have here. Where do you stay? I could link you to willing, daring enterprising people; such as the guy seeking these answers.
I am based in Kaduna.

I will appreciate connection to willing investors and partners.
My Whatsapp: 07037-eight-seven-nine-three-nine-six
Re: Any New Business Ideas? by iamolex01: 12:55pm On Nov 13, 2017
I have an investment I am into. it's a registered company. started since April. I get as much as 2.9% profit of my investment daily. you can chat me up on WhatsApp for proof and how it operates. i have been able to recover from my lost in Ponzi. 0*8*1*1*2*9*0*0*8*6*5.
Re: Any New Business Ideas? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 13, 2017
Exoticstan:
invest in waste recycling

1 Like

Re: Any New Business Ideas? by sellers4buyers(m): 2:05pm On Nov 14, 2017
Invest in Agro commodity or solid minerals trading.
Re: Any New Business Ideas? by Exoticstan(m): 4:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
Spygadgets19:
invest in waste recycling
Thanks a lot. Any clues on this waste recycling?
Re: Any New Business Ideas? by Exoticstan(m): 4:27pm On Nov 14, 2017
sellers4buyers:
Invest in Agro commodity or solid minerals trading.
This sounds very practical. Which items do you recommend?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonah Udogo Is A Scammer(see Picture) / Nigerians Using Blockchain Wallet, Please How Do You Withdraw Your Funds / 4 Major Reasons Why Fx Traders Loose In The Market And A Way Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.