Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Any New Business Ideas? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Any New Business Ideas? (2491 Views)

�are Looking For Hot New Business Ideas In Nigeria. / Having 450k In My Account, Tangible Business Ideas Needed / Looking For Business Ideas (preferably Manufacturing) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any New Business Ideas? by Futureinvestors(m): 3:43am On Nov 20, 2017
Hello OP,

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9

Re: Any New Business Ideas? by kennystones: 2:17pm On Nov 21, 2017
Invest in sports,provide services that people are dieing to use.provide services that will attract international investors
Re: Any New Business Ideas? by ReppingLocals(f): 2:06am On Nov 11, 2018
Do It Yourself Profitable Investment.

I will Introduce and Personally Coach you on a "Simple Investment You can Invest and Manage on Your Own" and earn unlimited stream of Income working any time (5 days/weekly) using your Phone, Tab or Laptop.

I will work with only serious individuals, please don't call or chat me up asking unnecessary questions.
I will give physical training to those in Lagos at a COST, those from other States who think they can participate online are welcome to contact me.

What You Need:
=============
No Experience required, I will training you in few hours and continue to support you where necessary.
Startup Capital: 100,000 Naira (Minimum).
Returns: You can make upto 25K - 50K Weekly no gimmicks (You must work hard).
Valid ID.
Mobile Phone or Tab or Laptop.
Internet Connection.
MTN Line.
Venue: Anywhere in Lagos but I would prefer you come close to Iyana-Ipaja Axis
Training Cost: 20,500 Naira
You Start Earning Immediately no gimmicks.
I will show YOU PROOFS.

Note: Payment Before Training, no part payment please.

CALL/WhatsApp: +234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9
For Enquiries and Training Schedule.
Re: Any New Business Ideas? by solepager(m): 2:20pm On Nov 11, 2018
Exoticstan:
Yes. What would you do with this money to make more money? I need help coaching someone here. Any idea is welcome.

Open a small Virtual reality theme park and grow it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Using Blockchain Wallet, Please How Do You Withdraw Your Funds / This Is How Nairaland Infos Changed My Earnings. I Can Help You Too. / Explanation To The Dwindling Oil Price & Naira Devaluation In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.