Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,905 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) (47981 Views)

Lagos Police Arrest Seven Traffic Robbers / 'Invincible' Cameroonian Robbers Arrested During Raid. Photos / Cultists & Robbers Arrested By Akwa Ibom Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by AuroraB(f): 5:17pm On Nov 11, 2017
bigass:
The story is a lie. passersby will never raise alarm, they will just ignore you as if nothing is happening
Typical of Lagosians!
Have experienced it angry
Terrible feeling meeeeehn
The man stopped his car and remained in it till the robber made away with my handbag upon all my struggle cry cry cry
He came out later blowing grammar and the normal 'if you are going my way' angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by madridguy(m): 5:18pm On Nov 11, 2017
They are developing their region shocked

PointZerom:

Luk atyu, you tink say yu dey do me but na yursef yu dey do.
Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by daddio(m): 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2017
PointZerom:
"Four of the suspected traffic robbers identified as Adebayo Oluwafemi,23, Olanrewaju Abdullahi 19, Olanrewaju Quadri 18, Oladapo Ishola, 18".

"In a related development, three suspected traffic Robbers namely Dada Ogundipe 19yrs, Adewale Sodiq 22yrs and Omodeji Railwan 19yrs, were arrested along Oshodi expressway inwards Anthony Bridge".

Where's python1

Where lieth thy brain

Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by goaldynman(m): 5:22pm On Nov 11, 2017
DADA OGUNDIPE!
ADEWALE SODIQ!
OMODIJI RILWAN!

AFONJAHS taunt hardworking tribes that sells gala in traffic while their people rob unsuspecting commuters of their hard earned money & gadgets in traffic!

What suffersticated hypocrites!!

2 Likes

Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by Dearlord(m): 5:22pm On Nov 11, 2017
see their lives. they want to compete with Emeka & Chinedu for this xmass

1 Like

Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by PointZerom: 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2017
daddio:

Where lieth thy brain

Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by dudley1459: 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided SEE THEIR CHICKEN LEGS, DON'T KNOW WHY EVIL PEOPLE USUALLY RESEMBLE WILD MAD DOGS. THEY SHOULD BE LOCKED UP FOR GOOD.
Their age should our greatest issue , you'd be surprised this kids may already be murderers...
Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by Asbaba(m): 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2017
bigtt76:
The one in the middle had the most hit back to back tongue tongue tongue At their age, I finished secondary school and waiting for University Admission ....who did this to us in Nigeria naaaaa Haba angry
I pray that the almighty help you secure admission into university. Ameen
Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by remigiusizunna(m): 5:26pm On Nov 11, 2017
His life will not remain dsame again
Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by Leez(m): 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2017
InsideOut247:
@InsideOutBlog

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6241040_3_jpeg_jpeg5bd60a09ffe46e48cad952ac1671dd1e

Seven suspected traffic armed robbers were arrested by men of the Lagos state police command yesterday November 10th. Four of the suspected traffic robbers identified as Adebayo Oluwafemi,23, Olanrewaju Abdullahi 19, Olanrewaju Quadri 18, Oladapo Ishola, 18, all residents of Oshodi, all pictured above, were arrested after they attacked one Dare Adewale, while he was driving on the Oshodi Oke bridge. One of the suspects distracted their victim by engaging him on the driver's side while the other suspects picked up valuables in his car including his Infinix Hot Note phone.

Passersby raised alarm and men of the Anti-robbery squad posted to Oshodi Oke chased the robbers and arrested them. They are currently being detained at the Oshodi police station and would soon be charged to court.

In a related development, three suspected traffic Robbers namely Dada Ogundipe 19yrs, Adewale Sodiq 22yrs and Omodeji Railwan 19yrs, were arrested along Oshodi expressway inwards Anthony Bridge. See their photo below

http://insideout247..com.ng/2017/11/seven-traffic-robbers-arrested-in-lagos.html

3 Likes

Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by remigiusizunna(m): 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2017
NCAN............. Na them.

3 Likes

Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by KingSango(m): 5:28pm On Nov 11, 2017
InsideOut247:
@InsideOutBlog

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6241040_3_jpeg_jpeg5bd60a09ffe46e48cad952ac1671dd1e

Seven suspected traffic armed robbers were arrested by men of the Lagos state police command yesterday November 10th. Four of the suspected traffic robbers identified as Adebayo Oluwafemi,23, Olanrewaju Abdullahi 19, Olanrewaju Quadri 18, Oladapo Ishola, 18, all residents of Oshodi, all pictured above, were arrested after they attacked one Dare Adewale, while he was driving on the Oshodi Oke bridge. One of the suspects distracted their victim by engaging him on the driver's side while the other suspects picked up valuables in his car including his Infinix Hot Note phone.

Passersby raised alarm and men of the Anti-robbery squad posted to Oshodi Oke chased the robbers and arrested them. They are currently being detained at the Oshodi police station and would soon be charged to court.

In a related development, three suspected traffic Robbers namely Dada Ogundipe 19yrs, Adewale Sodiq 22yrs and Omodeji Railwan 19yrs, were arrested along Oshodi expressway inwards Anthony Bridge. See their photo below

http://insideout247..com.ng/2017/11/seven-traffic-robbers-arrested-in-lagos.html

They look all busted up, what happened? Did they try to fight with the Nigerian Police? Or the Nigerian Police is teaching them a lesson? Does this brutality discourage crime or does it make the criminal more violent knowing he will receive such treatment if he peacefully surrenders? This must be looked at seriously, criminal psychology demands we find ways to discourage crime not embolden criminals to become more violent.

Ase,

Love Sango
Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by tishbite41(m): 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2017
afonjas on the beat

3 Likes

Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by Decryptor(m): 5:34pm On Nov 11, 2017
By the time the idiots get access to a phone, they will come online on NL and start abusing Igbos selling Gala on the streets of Lagos. Bastard Vermins. angry angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by goaldynman(m): 5:38pm On Nov 11, 2017
awakeuche:
Actually I have lost my phone to these set of people before, but I still say that if the system was not a hideously corrupt one where the elite steal our Commonwealth so brazenly and we the sheep applaud them, these little boys would not be on the street stealing petty things for survival

Even in AMERICA (New york), there are thieves, gangsters, pickpockets, loafers, layabouts and all what not

2 Likes

Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by Earthquake1: 5:38pm On Nov 11, 2017
Dada Ogundipe 19yrs, Adewale Sodiq 22yrs and Omodeji Railwan 19yrs,

Another set of 'accomodating' Yoruba Muslims

5 Likes

Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:41pm On Nov 11, 2017
KingSango:

They look all busted up, what happened? Did they try to fight with the Nigerian Police? Or the Nigerian Police is teaching them a lesson? Does this brutality discourage crime or does it make the criminal more violent knowing he will receive such treatment if he peacefully surrenders? This must be looked at seriously, criminal psychology demands we find ways to discourage crime not embolden criminals to become more violent.

Ase,

Love Sango

African cops don't have the same view of criminal psychology as you do grin
Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 11, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided SEE THEIR CHICKEN LEGS, DON'T KNOW WHY EVIL PEOPLE USUALLY RESEMBLE WILD MAD DOGS. THEY SHOULD BE LOCKED UP FOR GOOD.

It's the governments fault.

Wen little boys were growing up cleaning people's wind shield, our government ignored them. They slept in bus stops n under the bridges.

They grew up with no education n no skill acquired.

This is the result.
Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by KingSango(m): 5:47pm On Nov 11, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

African cops don't have the same view of criminal psychology as you do grin

But they are neither gaining ground nor successful at stopping the rising heinous crime seen daily in Nigerian News. Either they are not enough police officers, requiring them to be this brutal to obtain respect and a sense of safety, or they are not being trained properly to deter violent criminals from being created. Criminals will arm themselves if they believe they will be subjected to this sort of treatment when captured. My concern is for the Police not the criminals. Also my main concern is for the ordinary Nigerian who isn't armed and isn't a criminal. How will the society stand if it becomes increasingly more violent and self destructive? There are some solutions to Nigeria's problems and that is economic and social not via war with itself.

I do support the military being violent as possible against the demonic Boko Haram though. angry

Ase,

Love Sango
Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by Jumbus31(m): 5:49pm On Nov 11, 2017
Factfinder1:
The guy in the middle has gone through good and refined drilling.... those swollen eyes would have received over 30good slaps grin grin grin grin
Is there anything called good slap?
Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by IkpuMmadu: 5:54pm On Nov 11, 2017
TruePass:
But yorubas own Lagos. cheesy

Why would they steal.

Fake news. grin

That's what I am not getting...

1 Like

Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by Rozaytee: 5:58pm On Nov 11, 2017
Jesu!.... d bobo for middle receive confam beating....
Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:58pm On Nov 11, 2017
KingSango:

But they are neither gaining ground nor successful at stopping the rising heinous crime seen daily in Nigerian News. Either they are not enough police officers, requiring them to be this brutal to obtain respect and a sense of safety, or they are not being trained properly to deter violent criminals from being created. Criminals will arm themselves if they believe they will be subjected to this sort of treatment when captured. My concern is for the Police not the criminals. Also my main concern is for the ordinary Nigerian who isn't armed and isn't a criminal. How will the society stand if it becomes increasingly more violent and self destructive? There are some solutions to Nigeria's problems and that is economic and social not via war with itself.

I do support the military being violent as possible against the demonic Boko Haram though. angry

Ase,

Love Sango

Aaah my friend, WELCOME TO AFRICA!
Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by teflonjake(m): 6:03pm On Nov 11, 2017
bigtt76:
The one in the middle had the most hit back to back tongue tongue tongue At their age, I finished secondary school and waiting for University Admission ....who did this to us in Nigeria naaaaa Haba angry

Hit back to back grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by Bullhari007(m): 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2017
the kind beating they give that man in the middle kai , ambode as you close okada get ready to contain hoodlums and hooligans from Ogun and Osun...

Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by Bullhari007(m): 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2017
InsideOut247:
@InsideOutBlog

the kind beating they give that man in the middle kai , ambode as you close okada get ready to contain hoodlums and hooligans from Ogun and Osun...
Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by rovher: 6:50pm On Nov 11, 2017
bigass:
The story is a lie. passersby will never raise alarm, they will just ignore you as if nothing is happening
You're right... maybe it was different in this very case... witnessed it severally...
Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by drmingler(m): 6:51pm On Nov 11, 2017
Cash Network CPA Verified Account Needed Urgently Contact Me On Whatsapp 07062235480 If You Have
Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 11, 2017
Jarus:
My wife was robbed in same Oshodi Oke spot 3 years ago. Same method. She lost 70k chain.

Sorry about that. hope madam now has lagos paranoia [once entering holdup in danger zones , i remove watch , phone etal, and stash them away. i also try to keep space between my car and the one ahead so i can have room for evasive or aggressive manuevers. most of these guys, are chickens [see as they are looking like cry babies]

1 Like

Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by Arysexy(m): 7:07pm On Nov 11, 2017
Afonja muslims

See their oblong heads and ewedu smelling mouths.

Lazy Anofias talking down on gala huzzlers

1 Like

Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by finepatty(f): 7:10pm On Nov 11, 2017
I doubt that boy by the right is an arm robber...He looks clean, unlike the other 2
Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by uzomanny(m): 7:11pm On Nov 11, 2017
enemyofprogress:
They've beated hell out of them

u go fear english na?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Sentences Pastor Michael Oliseh To Life Imprisonment For Defilement / Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos / Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.