Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,651 members, 7,955,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:14 AM

Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) (48207 Views)

Lagos Police Arrest Seven Traffic Robbers / 'Invincible' Cameroonian Robbers Arrested During Raid. Photos / Cultists & Robbers Arrested By Akwa Ibom Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by begwong: 7:12pm On Nov 11, 2017
The one in the middle na Anthony Joshua give am blows?
Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by bigtt76(f): 7:15pm On Nov 11, 2017
Thanks dearie. Amen ...already a graduate with post graduate degree sef and working cheesy

Asbaba:
I pray that the almighty help you secure admission into university. Ameen
Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by bigtt76(f): 7:16pm On Nov 11, 2017
Exactly and its most painful to know that undecided

JamesReacher:
Fancy Schoolgirl , lI'm sure they didn't have what you have and grew up in the kind of environment you grew up in
Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by JamesReacher(m): 7:29pm On Nov 11, 2017
bigtt76:
Exactly and its most painful to know that undecided

I agree Tt
Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by asadokie: 7:33pm On Nov 11, 2017
Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by LaExpert: 7:35pm On Nov 11, 2017
awakeuche:
Actually I have lost my phone to these set of people before, but I still say that if the system was not a hideously corrupt one where the elite steal our Commonwealth so brazenly and we the sheep applaud them, these little boys would not be on the street stealing petty things for survival

What are you saying?
Their mates are out there making a living, you're here giving these lazy ones flimsy excuses!

Seems you've never been robbed by these riff raffs before!
You're only pretending you've been, I really hope you lose something valuable to you to people like these soon...then you'll know how it feels and you'll stop giving excuses for crime.
Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by spinna: 7:47pm On Nov 11, 2017
It looks like Sodiq (middle) was being stubborn, maybe he asked for a right to a phon ecall,or wanted to write his statement by himself..
Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:02pm On Nov 11, 2017
THOSE 3 LOOK MINOR AND UNDERAGED. THEY ARE JUVENILE. THEY SHOULD BE TAKEN TO JUVENILE HOMES. Let's be sane when dealing with criminal issues
Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:05pm On Nov 11, 2017
That middle guy with swollen eyes will be good as meme!!
Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by shallysgirl: 9:05pm On Nov 11, 2017
Igr people grin
cosmatika:
Ogundipe, Quadri, Abdullahi, Ishola, SirDick abi sodiq, Raiwan; these names have two things in common with sarrki, the NL resident zomB. Who can guess wat dey are?
Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by Diago02(m): 9:10pm On Nov 11, 2017
Ahhh.....Lagos Stealing.......Diago
Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by Godwin978(m): 9:33pm On Nov 11, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
[b][/b]

Beating don turn that one for middle to Chinko o grin

The one wey dey the Chinko right side get K-leg,No wonder dem catch am,How e wan take run well?
dont be suprise that guy with k leg fit run 500miters ooooooo #nopity
Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 11, 2017
chaaii see how they beat person he turn emoji smiley
Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 11, 2017
Godwin978:
dont be suprise that guy with k leg fit run 500miters ooooooo #nopity
Lol
Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by BENRAZY(m): 10:31pm On Nov 11, 2017
scissors christ
Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by Fingerprinter(m): 10:52pm On Nov 11, 2017
awakeuche:
Actually I have lost my phone to these set of people before, but I still say that if the system was not a hideously corrupt one where the elite steal our Commonwealth so brazenly and we the sheep applaud them, these little boys would not be on the street stealing petty things for survival
Stop making stupid argument. Are they the only products of a corrupt system. The Igbo boys selling gala and lacasera in that same traffic, are they not also products if a corrupt system? Oga, look for another thing to say.
Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by lumeneng22: 11:40pm On Nov 11, 2017
Lo[quote author=GloriaNinja post=62280882] undecided SEE THEIR CHICKEN LEGS, DON'T KNOW WHY EVIL PEOPLE USUALLY RESEMBLE WILD MAD DOGS. THEY SHOULD BE LOCKED UP FOR GOOD. [/quote. Locked up is an understatement. Come to benin and see how police dey shoot their hands and legs. Them dare not go back to robberies again. Lock them up and some foolish judges will come and release them for lack of evidence after collecting bribe and the robbers will go to the streets again.
Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by aribisala0(m): 11:44pm On Nov 11, 2017
Fingerprinter:

Stop making stupid argument. Are they the only products of a corrupt system. The Igbo boys selling gala and lacasera in that same traffic, are they not also products if a corrupt system? Oga, look for another thing to say.
So those guys selling Gala are from Igbo
Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by MunorAnne(f): 12:19am On Nov 12, 2017
How we wan come take know wetin them look like nw, when them don use beating redecorate their face?
Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by refreshrate: 12:24am On Nov 12, 2017
cosmatika:
Ogundipe, Quadri, Abdullahi, Ishola, SirDick abi sodiq, Raiwan; these names have two things in common with sarrki, the NL resident zomB. Who can guess wat dey are?

Hydraulic powered afon...

1 Like

Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by Bennethanderson(m): 12:26am On Nov 12, 2017
They dn beat like 15years commot for the middle guy body.
Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by Hilariousthiago(m): 1:13am On Nov 12, 2017
Xyzee:
The guy in the middle has been seriously touched.
he was seriously panel-beated
Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:24am On Nov 12, 2017
arcisong:
This one weak me o, why robbery, instead of learning trade.

Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:26am On Nov 12, 2017
MunorAnne:
How we wan come take know wetin them look like nw, when them don use beating redecorate their face?
u go ask for DNA or birth certificate ����
Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:27am On Nov 12, 2017
smartmey61:
chaaii see how they beat person he turn emoji smiley
savages �����

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:31am On Nov 12, 2017
LaExpert:

What are you saying?
Their mates are out there making a living, you're here giving these lazy ones flimsy excuses!

You're only pretending you've been, I really hope you lose something valuable to you to people like these soon...then you'll know how it feels and you'll stop giving excuses for crime.

on the contrary he is just been human and sensible...Trust me ideally he is spot on..But morally he is wrong because stealing in totality is wrong...Warrevs though...Let's wait and see what becomes of this nation ..Huh
Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by ifeanyi83(m): 5:59am On Nov 12, 2017
bigass:
The story is a lie. passersby will never raise alarm, they will just ignore you as if nothing is happening

Like you know what was on my mind. The night I was attacked folks were just looking at me, after the attack one had the guts to ask me "hope they didn't take anything"?. Didn't even know the right response to give him.
Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by Fingerprinter(m): 6:08am On Nov 12, 2017
aribisala0:
So those guys selling Gala are from Igbo
According to Yoruba Muslims on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by awakeuche(m): 6:49am On Nov 12, 2017
Fingerprinter:

Only kids feel the need to insult while making conversation, try to act your age next time
Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by maamisco(f): 6:52am On Nov 12, 2017
cosmatika:
AFONJA grin grin grin
Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by awakeuche(m): 6:53am On Nov 12, 2017
LaExpert:

What are you saying?

There is a reason why crime is prevalent in Africa and almost non existent in other countries, but that's a story for another day
Re: Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) by bolatito2017(f): 9:32am On Nov 12, 2017
They should rot in jail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) / Chinese, David Chang Declared Wanted By Lagos Police For Fraud (Photos) / Court Sentences Pastor Michael Oliseh To Life Imprisonment For Defilement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.