Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,522 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

This Wheelchair Has No Problem With Climbing The Stairs Whatsoever - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / This Wheelchair Has No Problem With Climbing The Stairs Whatsoever (29893 Views)

Man Is Mauled To Death By Tiger After Climbing Into Zoo Enclosure In India(Pics) / Huge Cedar Trees Felling Climbing With Chainsaw Machines / Extreme Engineering: This Wheelchair Can Climb Stairs And Overcome Obstacles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Wheelchair Has No Problem With Climbing The Stairs Whatsoever by Caseless: 7:43am On Nov 12, 2017
Good
Re: This Wheelchair Has No Problem With Climbing The Stairs Whatsoever by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 12, 2017
maleekfrenzy:
them no born am well make e climb this kind staircase

Typical African mindset. Already devising ways to not make the machine work.
The average white will look for ways to improve that prototype but no, blacks will rather look for flaws.

Shame!

4 Likes

Re: This Wheelchair Has No Problem With Climbing The Stairs Whatsoever by xreal: 7:43am On Nov 12, 2017
Carry your wheelchair go.

Our students are only interested in cultism.

Nice one.

1 Like

Re: This Wheelchair Has No Problem With Climbing The Stairs Whatsoever by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 12, 2017
THE ONE LEGGED GUY GIVING BOTH males and females ERECTION in IMO STATE needs this...ANYWAY MINE IS COMING SOON STILL ON TEST....ONE OF THE REASONS I LEFT THE ZOO IS BECAUSE I HAVE INVENTION IDEAS BUT THERE'S NO PROTOTYPE SHOP IN NIGERIA THE ZOO....MANY GUYS THERE IN NIGERIA HAVE IDEAS BUT THERE'S NO WORKSHOP FOR SUCH INVENTION

1 Like

Re: This Wheelchair Has No Problem With Climbing The Stairs Whatsoever by Aldebaran(m): 7:52am On Nov 12, 2017
Plasmbob1:

Typical African mindset. Already devising ways to not make the machine work.
The average white will look for ways to improve that prototype but no, blacks will rather look for flaws.

Shame!

dont mind him...

Africans and their negative minds...

1 Like

Re: This Wheelchair Has No Problem With Climbing The Stairs Whatsoever by Handsomecole(m): 7:55am On Nov 12, 2017
Mehn this wheel chair sweet ooo. To break leg go dey hungry some people sef.
Re: This Wheelchair Has No Problem With Climbing The Stairs Whatsoever by correctguy101(m): 8:01am On Nov 12, 2017
And some pipu dey masturbate over what the Israelites were told by their own Chi since ninety-kokoro... SMH

Freeze is not any better than the pipu he's criticizing.

I personally don't think he's religious, it's somewhat hard for him to own up and dismiss it all being an OAP... undecided

Na im know wetin e dey hide. Daddy Freeze, we know you, just admit it, you're an unbelieving infidel, a heretic and an old heathen like me and sonofluc1fer, hopefullandlord, realmindz, Otem, chemystry, adepeter and some many pipu I know here gringrin

1 Like

Re: This Wheelchair Has No Problem With Climbing The Stairs Whatsoever by Tivgal(f): 8:18am On Nov 12, 2017
Kai!...see innovation, God give my Nigerians brothers brain not only for Scam.

1 Like

Re: This Wheelchair Has No Problem With Climbing The Stairs Whatsoever by eph12(m): 8:21am On Nov 12, 2017
OtemSapien:
Wow, if only one pastorpreneurs like Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Mouka and Odukoya can spend our tithes in buying this for the lame instead of staging miracles, they'd have been well appreciated. I love developed countries.
What have you done for your village?
Re: This Wheelchair Has No Problem With Climbing The Stairs Whatsoever by OtemSapien: 8:23am On Nov 12, 2017
eph12:

What have you done for your village?
I have brought the truth for them. THE DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH.
Re: This Wheelchair Has No Problem With Climbing The Stairs Whatsoever by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 12, 2017
Solve a problem and be a millionaire.
Re: This Wheelchair Has No Problem With Climbing The Stairs Whatsoever by OtemSapien: 8:25am On Nov 12, 2017
correctguy101:

Na im know wetin e dey hide. Daddy Freeze, we know you, just admit it, you're an unbelieving infidel, a heretic and an old heathen like me and sonofluc1fer, hopefullandlord, realmindz, Otem, chemystry, adepeter and some many pipu I know here gringrin

Wait lemme go and check if infidel has a negative meaning from the dictionary. If it does, then I'd rather be a gentile than an infidel. I dey come.

PRAISE GOD I AM AN INFIDEL!!!!

Re: This Wheelchair Has No Problem With Climbing The Stairs Whatsoever by omoiyalayi(m): 8:27am On Nov 12, 2017
The video only show when climbing the stairs

It didn't show when coming down from the stairs
Re: This Wheelchair Has No Problem With Climbing The Stairs Whatsoever by omoiyalayi(m): 8:28am On Nov 12, 2017
The video only show when climbing the stairs

It didn't show when coming down from the stairs

Good innovation though
Re: This Wheelchair Has No Problem With Climbing The Stairs Whatsoever by eph12(m): 8:30am On Nov 12, 2017
OtemSapien:
I have brought the truth for them. THE DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH.
Buahahaha cheesy cheesy

Really? You don't have kids you're sponsoring or any family you're building house for even in your village? How will this doctufos buy this wheelchair for those that need?
Re: This Wheelchair Has No Problem With Climbing The Stairs Whatsoever by hopefulLandlord: 8:30am On Nov 12, 2017
OtemSapien:
Wait lemme go and check if infidel has a negative meaning from the dictionary. If it does, then I'd rather be a gentile than an infidel. I dey come.

Re: This Wheelchair Has No Problem With Climbing The Stairs Whatsoever by Tobycharles: 8:30am On Nov 12, 2017
Climbing the stairs from down upward may choke it off balance n fall off if ain't aided
Re: This Wheelchair Has No Problem With Climbing The Stairs Whatsoever by enigmaticlion: 8:35am On Nov 12, 2017
Automotive1:
[img]http:///a/img922/6582/uUccpB.jpg[/img]

[img]http:///a/img924/8273/VnQK4l.gif[/img]

Students in Switzerland have developed a prototype called Scewo, a wheelchair that can climb stairs by incorporating 3 components of traction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWctJ58293k

The combination of the agility and comfort of two big wheels to drive around on flat ground and the robustness of tracks to overcome curbs and climb stairs is unique.The rubber tracks allow to smoothly go up and downstairs in a safe manner.

It is still a demonstration prototype and under active development.

Source: https://scewo.ch
google.com

Cc Lalasticlala

meanwhile,na ritualists full our country.

1 Like

Re: This Wheelchair Has No Problem With Climbing The Stairs Whatsoever by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 12, 2017
khome:
Nah small small e dey start. Show me yours
come my room make I show u
Re: This Wheelchair Has No Problem With Climbing The Stairs Whatsoever by OtemSapien: 8:37am On Nov 12, 2017
eph12:

Buahahaha cheesy cheesy

Really? You don't have kids you're sponsoring or any family you're building house for even in your village? How will this doctufos buy this wheelchair for those that need?
With the DOCTUFOS of truth, they are good to go. Cheers. wink
Re: This Wheelchair Has No Problem With Climbing The Stairs Whatsoever by eph12(m): 8:40am On Nov 12, 2017
OtemSapien:
With the DOCTUFOS of truth, they are good to go. Cheers. wink
Sure.. Continue to have your fun cause you not different from the pastors to you're rubbishing
Re: This Wheelchair Has No Problem With Climbing The Stairs Whatsoever by OtemSapien: 8:45am On Nov 12, 2017
eph12:

Sure.. Continue to have your fun cause you not different from the pastors to you're rubbishing
pls never ever compare me with a pastor. I have human sympathy, I don't stage miracles, I don't receive tithes, I give to humanity as much as I can, I tell the truth all the time. So how am I to be compared with the pastors who are scamming my people?
Re: This Wheelchair Has No Problem With Climbing The Stairs Whatsoever by Diso60090(m): 8:45am On Nov 12, 2017
khome:
Nah small small e dey start. Show me yours
How? Person dey Libya route dey go where he nor know you dey say show me yours
Re: This Wheelchair Has No Problem With Climbing The Stairs Whatsoever by correctguy101(m): 8:48am On Nov 12, 2017
OtemSapien:

I once thought same too when I was reading about the crusades and how the Musulmen inhabiting outremer (Jerusalem) called the Ferenghi (Mostly Franklsh) knights INFIDELS.

But one thing I know is, we're all infidel from each individual standpoint.
The Christian is an infidel to the Muslim, the Muslim is an infidel to the Christian and both are infidels to the pagans and so the circle goes. Religion and the religious just bring confusion and segregation abeg.... lipsrsealed

Lols @ thank God I'm an infidel... grin

3 Likes

Re: This Wheelchair Has No Problem With Climbing The Stairs Whatsoever by aksule(m): 8:58am On Nov 12, 2017
Rather than emulating these advanced nations, no, we are busy memorizing the holy books that will only help you alone to know your God. Technology is the way forward not churches or mosques. You can pray to God in your abode.
Re: This Wheelchair Has No Problem With Climbing The Stairs Whatsoever by michaelisaiah: 9:08am On Nov 12, 2017
Kudos to the person wey design this,actually out of 100% of 9ja student we still ave a little who can do it like 5% isn't that much
Re: This Wheelchair Has No Problem With Climbing The Stairs Whatsoever by Ahmeduana(m): 9:11am On Nov 12, 2017
ololadeking:
great
YES GREAT, BUT I DON'T PRAY TO USE IT.
Re: This Wheelchair Has No Problem With Climbing The Stairs Whatsoever by eph12(m): 9:15am On Nov 12, 2017
OtemSapien:
pls never ever compare me with a pastor. I have human sympathy, I don't stage miracles, I don't receive tithes, I give to humanity as much as I can, I tell the truth all the time. So how am I to be compared with the pastors who are scamming my people?
And your evidence of human sympathy is this doctufos truth? How many people have you taken off the street? I put it to you that you're just looking for who to scam
Re: This Wheelchair Has No Problem With Climbing The Stairs Whatsoever by OtemSapien: 9:24am On Nov 12, 2017
eph12:

And your evidence of human sympathy is this doctufos truth? How many people have you taken off the street? I put it to you that you're just looking for who to scam
hehehehe, it's because you don't know what I stand for. I won't even demand anyone knowing me or seeing me let alone scamming anyone. You can ask people on Nairaland here on religious section if I have ever scammed anyone of them. Then you can also ask if anyone of them have benefitted financially from me before. I am not saying this to show pride, but just for you to know the type of person I am. I am an anti-scam, ask Samuel Chinedum Ekwueme aka Butterflyl1on, the ogbonge scammer what I've done to make sure people don't fall into his scam anymore.

1 Like

Re: This Wheelchair Has No Problem With Climbing The Stairs Whatsoever by bandad: 9:27am On Nov 12, 2017
matrixme:
Meanwhile students in the University of Ibadan for example are still advocating for more student unionism and the ability to wear bikinis and bumshot to lectures
Is that so?
Re: This Wheelchair Has No Problem With Climbing The Stairs Whatsoever by BumbleBee2ice(f): 9:31am On Nov 12, 2017
Chai! See innovation... shocked
To think that just last month some hospital attendants almost hit my dad on d floor while trying to take him down the stairs in their rickety wheel chair sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muzzamil Umar, 21-Year-Old Carmaker From Kebbi - Photos / Muzzamil Umar, Car Maker From Kebbi (photos) / The World's First Bionic Man With Heart And Circulatory System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.