Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

So NAFDAC New Afonja DG Schooled In UNN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So NAFDAC New Afonja DG Schooled In UNN (3153 Views)

Jonathan Is Patriotic, His Children Schooled In Nigeria — Omokri / President Buhari’s Children And Where They Schooled - Premium Times / I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So NAFDAC New Afonja DG Schooled In UNN by BAILMONEY: 10:35pm On Nov 11, 2017
Alcatraz005:
Why a Yoruba would go to the east to schools beggars belief! The east is a barren, erosion ravaged enclave!
SENSE FALL ON YOU ALCATRAZ005

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So NAFDAC New Afonja DG Schooled In UNN by ashjay001(m): 10:52pm On Nov 11, 2017
gringringringringrin

Cant seem to stop laughing!?

Since u'll dont get it, I'll break it down!

Everyone afonja I know, schooling in other regions, resorted to that after several failed admission attempts in d SW! They went over there n had a ball!

Masturbate all u want, u need something to hang on to!?grin

3 Likes

Re: So NAFDAC New Afonja DG Schooled In UNN by CrtlAltDel: 12:23am On Nov 12, 2017
shallysgirl:
But you always make noise that yorubas don't go to the east for what ever reason and also accuse Igbos of tribalism.
The person you quoted is not an Afonja but a confirmed card carrying Almajiri ipig, go check all his previous post, he is just ashamed of this public embarrassment by his kinsmen….. We Afonjas feel his pain grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5107349_laughing_gif0d22801a92b58891626d06af55f62243

1 Like

Re: So NAFDAC New Afonja DG Schooled In UNN by shallysgirl: 5:17am On Nov 12, 2017
What's this one saying?
CrtlAltDel:

The person you quoted is not an Afonja but a confirmed card carrying Almajiri ipig, go check all his previous post, he is just ashamed of this public embarrassment by his kinsmen….. We Afonjas feel his pain grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5107349_laughing_gif0d22801a92b58891626d06af55f62243

1 Like

Re: So NAFDAC New Afonja DG Schooled In UNN by shallysgirl: 5:34am On Nov 12, 2017
And you are proud of that. Chai embarassed
Stop crying when others come to your region for education or business since you are all so fearful and cowardly to venture out out of your enclave.
you don't want or like adventure, don't blame others if they do.
I am sure you understand what you typed. "Moji Christianah, the new nafdac dg had several failed admission attempt in the sw, that was why she resorted to going to unn. "SMH for you. chai,afonja.
afonja ashjay:Moji Christanah,the new nafdac dg is a dunce and a dullard that was why she attended Unn SMH. So much insult on a poor woman just cause of tribalism.
So all those notable/reputable yorubas listed above are all dullards embarassed
#tribalismisadisease.
ashjay001:
gringringringringrin

Everyone afonja I know, schooling in other regions, resorted to that after several failed admission attempts in d SW! They went over there n had a ball!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: So NAFDAC New Afonja DG Schooled In UNN by tifany89(m): 6:43am On Nov 12, 2017
DontForceUnity:
Let me buy space here and await the chicken warriors of Afonja land.
Chicken warriors . Epic

1 Like

Re: So NAFDAC New Afonja DG Schooled In UNN by intruxive(m): 6:46am On Nov 12, 2017
And the inferiority complex continues grin

2 Likes

Re: So NAFDAC New Afonja DG Schooled In UNN by Gotze1: 7:07am On Nov 12, 2017
shallysgirl:
Nobody is begging anybody, they only here to counter your lies and propaganda.
Oya, celebrate wella, cose some westerners went to school in the east. It worth celebrating for you people. An act of inferiority complex.

3 Likes

Re: So NAFDAC New Afonja DG Schooled In UNN by ashjay001(m): 10:41am On Nov 12, 2017
shallysgirl:
And you are proud of that. Chai embarassed
Stop crying when others come to your region for education or business since you are all so fearful and cowardly to venture out out of your enclave.
you don't want or like adventure, don't blame others if they do.
I am sure you understand what you typed. "Moji Christianah, the new nafdac dg had several failed admission attempt in the sw, that was why she resorted to going to unn. "SMH for you. chai,afonja.
afonja ashjay:Moji Christanah,the new nafdac dg is a dunce and a dullard that was why she attended Unn SMH. So much insult on a poor woman just cause of tribalism.
So all those notable/reputable yorubas listed above are all dullards embarassed
#tribalismisadisease.

I understand ur type of mentality. Read all ur b.s. up there n tried avoiding u, but seems u've picked on me!

What has dullardism gat to do with admission? I know a rusticated supposedly academically deficient guy, that made a first class in d uk!?

Admission in d SW, is very competitive! Everyone knows that! U should be ready to spend or know d right pple! Exceptional grades never got anyone, anywhere! Esp in ds crazy country of ours!

What adventure is in d SE? Most prefer to go overseas for education(not drug dealing), thats why u see a flush of yorubas in all manner of academic fields in foriegn nations. We just dont make a lot of noise like our neighbours, who always want to claim superiority!

I/We dont have to prove anything! Any race u run, we're at d fore front, u need to do d catching up!? All brawn, no brains!

Can u make a list of d successful igbos that attended uni in d SW? Lets then do a comparison?

Can u all just stfu n lets get on with living life?

A coward, is a supposed freedom fighter, who hears d marching of soldiers n disappears into oblivion!gringringrin

Have u read Femi Ojudu's(special adviser on political matters) take on ur messiah? I havent stopped laughing sincegringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So NAFDAC New Afonja DG Schooled In UNN by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:50pm On Nov 12, 2017
ashjay001:
gringringringringrin

While I appreciate this is a stewpid thread that deserves ridicule and mockery, your claim is rather delusional. The cut-off marks to be admitted to a school like UNN is as high as you'll find anywhere else. Same with schools like Uniben. Anybody that struggles to make the Pharmacy cut-off of UI or Unilag will struggle to do the same in UNN or Uniben.

1 Like

Re: So NAFDAC New Afonja DG Schooled In UNN by PenlsCaP: 1:03pm On Nov 12, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

W[b]hile I appreciate this is a stewpid thread that deserves ridicule and mockery,[/b]
your claim is rather delusional. The cut-off marks to be admitted to a school like UNN is as high as you'll find anywhere else. Same with schools like Uniben. Anybody that struggles to make the Pharmacy cut-off of UI or Unilag will struggle to do the same in UNN or Uniben.

Therez nothing to be mocked here.
Afonjas earlier said that in one topic almost all southeast elites schooled in southwest.
Where they mentioned some southeasterners
So this is just to expose their hypocrisy and double standardness
Re: So NAFDAC New Afonja DG Schooled In UNN by ashjay001(m): 1:49pm On Nov 12, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

While I appreciate this is a stewpid thread that deserves ridicule and mockery, your claim is rather delusional. The cut-off marks to be admitted to a school like UNN is as high as you'll find anywhere else. Same with schools like Uniben. Anybody that struggles to make the Pharmacy cut-off of UI or Unilag will struggle to do the same in UNN or Uniben.

Dont mind me!grin Whats being delusional, btw friends?

That apart, since when did making cut-off, ever guaranteed admission?

U probably didnt seek admission hotly. A yoruba getting cut-off in unn is different from a yoruba boy getting cut-off in UI! Esp, when he cant raise d needed extras! That goes d other way too sha. There was ds supposedly, crazy, quota system. So so number can only apply from such state.
Re: So NAFDAC New Afonja DG Schooled In UNN by shallysgirl: 9:40am On Nov 13, 2017
Didn't read the Nansense you type but saw something like "admission is competitive in the sw"
Nansense.
Now assignment :go and take a census of the numbers of Igbos and other non yorubas in your so called competitive sw universities, then you can keep shut forever.
I have no more response for a no.. NE. Ti.... Ty like you who called Moji and other reputable yorubas who schooled in the SE dullards and persons unable to compete educationally in the sw.
#tribalismcankill.
embarassed tongue
ashjay001:

I understand ur type of mentality. Read all ur b.s. up there n tried avoiding u, but seems u've picked on me!

What has dullardism gat to do with admission? I know a rusticated supposedly academically deficient guy, that made a first class in d uk!?

Admission in d SW, is very competitive! Everyone knows that! U should be ready to spend or know d right pple! Exceptional grades never got anyone, anywhere! Esp in ds crazy country of ours!

What adventure is in d SE? Most prefer to go overseas for education(not drug dealing), thats why u see a flush of yorubas in all manner of academic fields in foriegn nations. We just dont make a lot of noise like our neighbours, who always want to claim superiority!

I/We dont have to prove anything! Any race u run, we're at d fore front, u need to do d catching up!? All brawn, no brains!

Can u make a list of d successful igbos that attended uni in d SW? Lets then do a comparison?

Can u all just stfu n lets get on with living life?

A coward, is a supposed freedom fighter, who hears d marching of soldiers n disappears into oblivion!gringringrin

Have u read Femi Ojudu's(special adviser on political matters) take on ur messiah? I havent stopped laughing sincegringrin
Re: So NAFDAC New Afonja DG Schooled In UNN by ashjay001(m): 9:48am On Nov 13, 2017
shallysgirl:
Didn't read the Nansense you type but saw something like "admission is competitive in the sw"
Nansense.
Now assignment :go and take a census of the numbers of Igbos and other non yorubas in your so called competitive sw universities, then you can keep shut forever.
I have no more response for a no.. NE. Ti.... Ty like you who called Moji and other reputable yorubas who schooled in the SE dullards and persons unable to compete educationally in the sw.
#tribalismcankill.
embarassed tongue

I don even forget say u dey? Knock ursef out with ignorance, how e take concern me!

Instead make u take ur small data do better thing, na quarrel u dey find up n down?tongue

Life goes on!
Re: So NAFDAC New Afonja DG Schooled In UNN by shallysgirl: 9:54am On Nov 13, 2017
Celebrate What? Anybody can school anywhere.
You are all narrow-minded. That's what we are working on. We are trying to open your minds.
Have a blessed day and always keep an open mind.
I have read statements like nobody goes to the SE, no south westerner lives or schools in the SE. These statements were made by your brethren. In fact that is a reason for this thread.
The other day, we saw pictures of a dirty dustbin yoruba mosque in the SE. SMH for you.
May God deliver narrow-minded people in Jesus name.
Gotze1:
Oya, celebrate wella, cose some westerners went to school in the east. It worth celebrating for you people. An act of inferiority complex.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ndi Anambra B'anyi, What Next? / Today, Thousands Dump PDP In Benue And Joined APC. / If Nigeria Breaks Up Today, It Won’t Affect Us – Miyetti Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.