Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Zidane Is Better Than Mourinho – Eden Hazard - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Zidane Is Better Than Mourinho – Eden Hazard (508 Views)

EXCLUSIVE: Okocha Lists 2 Reasons Why Guardiola Is A Better Coach Than Mourinho / Solskjaer's Win Rate At Man Utd Is Worse Than Mourinho And Moyes / EPL: I Have Performed Better Than Mourinho At Chelsea – Conte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zidane Is Better Than Mourinho – Eden Hazard by Kentib: 3:16pm On Nov 11, 2017
Eden Hazard opens up on international duty

As is so often the way during an international break, Eden Hazard has spoken to Belgium TV station RTL and has been very open about a number of subjects.

The headline quote on Belgium websites from the Chelsea star is Hazard saying: “It would be a dream to be trained by [Zinedine] Zidane.”

Hazard was his usual relaxed self on Belgium TV ahead of friendly matches against Mexico and Japan.

Hazard discusses the World Cup, being captain of Belgium & best memory in football

On the 2018 World Cup, Hazard said: “We are obviously impatient to participate in such a competition, but the most important thing will be to have a good club season before seriously preparing for the World Cup. We want to go as far as possible and do better than last time when we reached the quarter-final. ”

Hazard also spoke about his role as captain of Belgium: “It’s already great to be able to wear the jersey of Belgium and it’s nice to be given this kind of responsibility. Players like Kompany and Vertonghen have worn the armband before me, it means a lot.”

Hazard was asked about his best memory in football: “The double achieved with Lille in 2011 is a very strong moment because nobody expected it, it was really not thought possible.”

Related Post Zidane reveals what Real Madrid will do about Ronaldo

Hazard on Zidane & Mourinho

The Chelsea playmaker was also asked about two of the best coaches in the world.

On Jose Mourinho and Zinedine Zidane, Hazard said: “Playing under José Mourinho would not bother me, Zinedine Zidane would be a dream to have him as a coach, he was my idol when I was little, I have a lot of respect for him.”

Don’t be surprised to see reports of an Eden Hazard move to Real Madrid or Manchester United in the transfer gossip pages now.

For the record, Eden Hazard is contracted to Chelsea until the end of the 2019/2020 season.

Finally, Hazard was asked about earning big wages at Chelsea: “I do not like to show that I have a lot of money, but that does not stop me from sometimes making me happy.The glitter, it’s not for me.”

Source: Sugarmomi

Re: Zidane Is Better Than Mourinho – Eden Hazard by Chuks9000: 3:30pm On Nov 11, 2017
Really?
It is his choice. I'm a Chelsea fan. But I hate individuals who feel they are invincible.
Re: Zidane Is Better Than Mourinho – Eden Hazard by Septembermann(f): 3:58pm On Nov 11, 2017
today's games posted. check my signature

(1) (Reply)

NFF Renews Gernot Rohr Contract After Impressive WCQ / Guardiola Get A Long Term Plan / Henry Okeosisi's Football Tournament Shuts Down ISU LGA, Hits Finale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.