Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:39 AM

Can #3000 Start A Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can #3000 Start A Business (9134 Views)

Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day / I Started This Business With Only #3000 / 3000 Per Article? Writers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can #3000 Start A Business by Efinder(m): 11:44pm On Mar 21, 2010
Hi Nairalanders

can Any one introduce me to a business a can start to do within the
range of #3000 and #5000

l will be very glad if can see some one who can bail me out of this
my hearth pounding problem,
Re: Can #3000 Start A Business by DanG1(m): 12:15am On Mar 22, 2010
I don't know where you are, but I would suggest you go into Real Estates, you acquire lands and then sell them off later on,
places like Alagbado, Ikorodu, Mowe, Ibafo, Ofada and Ijebu Ode all boast of cheap lands and also financing options too.

Or If you would want to go into Fish farming, just like am doing now, its also really good, but to be the best you have to reduce fertilizer in fish meals, and reduce your sell out price too, and you will be really making your money invested back and more.

If you don't like that, then you could try investing in companies, but to really gain much invest in small/newly starting up/growing business with the right potential for growth and you would not be feeling bad you did

But if you would want to know more, about the fisheries and how to setup you can contact me, and for me a partner won't be a bad idea
Re: Can #3000 Start A Business by rerute1(m): 4:14am On Mar 22, 2010
Guy, be realistic. Real estates, fish farming , and all that with 3000, na wa for u. If na so, then u for be millionaire by now. @poster, u could start an online business with dat amount u hav. Check my signature below for a list of online biz u could go into. Cheers
Re: Can #3000 Start A Business by DanG1(m): 6:41am On Mar 22, 2010
rerute1:

Guy, be realistic. Real estates, fish farming , and all that with 3000, na wa for u. If na so, then u for be millionaire by now. @poster, u could start an online business with dat amount u hav. Check my signature below for a list of online biz u could go into. Cheers

You talk online business as if you talk of a really sure thing, sorry, I mean Sorry, cos if you are talking of online business then I have been there before and I know what its all about, so Online business is not a sure businees and it is certainly choked by greedy fools and story tellers. I might have expected you to say Recharge Card Printing, Transporting(Get Toks buses and give them to handy men, let them use it and give you deliveries). NOT AN ONLINE BUSINESS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!

My real estate is not a get-rich-quick syndrome, its for the future, lands don't depreciate, they only appreci8, farming is moving up in Nigeria cos people got to eat. so Please be realistic when talking of business online BUSINESS MY FOOT
Re: Can #3000 Start A Business by rerute1(m): 7:02am On Mar 22, 2010
I dont know why u get so angry and psychopatic when u hear of online biz. U claim u've been there b4, which one? U seem to me like an amateur- explain to urself how u can use 3000 to buy a land. Think man, Lol ,
Re: Can #3000 Start A Business by Efinder(m): 2:07pm On Mar 31, 2010
Friends The Solution poster

Why not given a solution instead of confusion please l need answer not conflict
Re: Can #3000 Start A Business by DanG1(m): 3:29pm On Mar 31, 2010
E-finder:

Friends The Solution poster

Why not given a solution instead of confusion please l need answer not conflict

Hi E-finder, it really depends on what you want, for #3000 which is equivalent to a N450,000, will get you a land of N200,000 in some places in lag, say mowe, ikorodu, ibafo, etc or maybe ijebu ode where i have mine, olambe in lagos are good places. Digging of ponds, water and other things would come into place, with the proper management and labour hiring you will achieve a desired result and already on your way to starting something for your self that will not depreciate but appreciate.

Well it still depends also on what kinda of business you have in mind    **Thinking, He who has the money, dictates processes**

Or if not good for you, and you want something more relaxing and fair, why not just open up a small business centre, with about 10 computers and printers, etc, start normal and expand withy time, and even a small computer appreciation training school would help

Still, you are the decision maker
Re: Can #3000 Start A Business by Efinder(m): 6:28am On Apr 02, 2010
Please l need more ideas on what to do am not yet statisfied
Re: Can #3000 Start A Business by Iylinks(m): 4:10pm On Apr 06, 2010
3000 naira can start something good but your profit would not come at once check my blog if you will get any help www.iylinkssuccess..com
Re: Can #3000 Start A Business by Houses: 3:35pm On Apr 07, 2010
You dont need to sweat over your money . You could go into fish farming that would be your best best cos you are puting your
money on what you are seeing and you know how it is growing . Sorry i didnt introduce myself I am a fish farmer and also an agricultral cosultant
i own Sho Agro Coulsult and have a fish farm of my own . You dont just need to give anybody mokey to do your business and he just waste it .
You could let us have a business meeting so we could talk and i would give you the annalysis of how we go about investing your money for you .
For more information you could contact me on 08067554041 so we could talk more or mail me on bimbo4real_bimbo@yahoo.com.
hope to here from you soon . God bless you
Re: Can #3000 Start A Business by master2(m): 5:22pm On Apr 07, 2010
What u need is to trade wt it. U can go in2 grilled fish biz with that amount and i assure u of minimum of N25K per month as profit if properly run. Text me if u are interested: 08097205470
Re: Can #3000 Start A Business by alldone(m): 5:30pm On Apr 07, 2010
what can 3k do? it can do a lot for a focus person. you can
1. buy and sell recharge card.

2.buy and sell bulk sms: you will locate your client first and then purchase the credit, never purchase without a client so that you dont tigh down capital. i want to say that bulk sms is evem more profitable than recharge card.

3. start an online biz that is very easy to do it is the same thing that people do offline e.g if buy and sell ebooks. why will you buy pure water and sell because you know there are buyers, why will you sell recharge card there is always demand for it . the same way find ebook that on a topic people will buy and start selling.

the beauti of this is that you can use it yourself and still sell it. but again you need to undestand hw it works, the reason why many fail is because they dont undestand hw the process work.
Re: Can #3000 Start A Business by DanG1(m): 6:00pm On Apr 07, 2010
u mean 3000 naira or 3000 dols
Re: Can #3000 Start A Business by Efinder(m): 6:32pm On Apr 07, 2010
Yes 3000 Naira too small?
Re: Can #3000 Start A Business by DGIPLUS(m): 10:33am On Apr 08, 2010
No not too small. It depends on your passion and determination to start something.
Consider @Alldone's advice or do more thinking on your own.
The first thing you have to do is to get rid rid of shame and focus on the result you want to get. That all-important 3k can take you places beyond your wildest imagination.

I know of a guy who started a 'now booming' biz by buying a bicycle with less than 2k just few years ago, he got a jobless boy on his street to supervise lending it to small boys, he went on to buy three more, sold the three to the boy at a point in time and bought an okada, to cut the story short, he's now having five danfo buses aside other sources of income.

Like I said earlier, get rid of shame, and you'll keep moving forward & upward.

Don't forget to commit it to God (he says whatever we do shall prosper).

All the best.
Re: Can #3000 Start A Business by bizarena(m): 6:39pm On Apr 08, 2010
I think we are sharing the same problem,but mine is about #5000 and i don't know how to make something worth while from this without the fear of losing it, please house we need your help
Re: Can #3000 Start A Business by Rose4brain: 11:29pm On Apr 09, 2010
Yes.

You can use N3000.00 for certain businesses like, buy and fry ground/peanut and bottle it and sell at retail prices, grilling corn, grilling plantain (bole) Frying Plantain Chips, Also you can buy kero say 25lt and sell at retail price, what of fresh fruits and veg, even yams at retail price, recharge cards? fine, More also, Chin chin, bons, pof pof, pop corn, and some other food stuff.

Start from some where.
Re: Can #3000 Start A Business by nairapower: 4:09pm On Apr 10, 2010
Oh! Yes, U can.

Let me introduce you to BULK SMS Business. This is really a money spinner. Bulk sms is a fast, efficient and reliable tool in sending text messages across a large number of people's phone numbers at the same time via the internet. With a click of the mouse, you can send the same message to over 1 million people at the same time.
You can start with your church, association or your family meetings, you can also get contracts from schools, corporate organizations and government institutions. The market is so wide. With N3000, You can buy for as low N3.00 and sell for N4.00 or N5.00. If you are sending for people, you can even charge more. If you are interested call 07062421286, 07025148203
Re: Can #3000 Start A Business by alldone(m): 3:09pm On Apr 12, 2010
it is better for people to try it and start wit something small to minimize your risk.
what if you dont have more than that you can still start.

some years back, i lend a friend 2k to start biz on campus, he started Akara biz and later the business started growing. i offer to partner with him and we turn that 2k to something big for that time.

by the time we left school,
we had 4people working for us.
2 barbing salon, one ma sai, one suya man and i person frying the akara.

he handle the ma sai himself.
i was always given him moral support.

all i learnt then is what i use now.

start small and make it big, the first person we employed desapointed us so he started frying the akara.

I return home with a gen, 2 clippers, a deck and other accessaries. my dad was shocked and later i handle some of his biz for him before i got married.

You can do it with online biz better now.
Re: Can #3000 Start A Business by TheBuilder: 4:45pm On May 20, 2010
You can regsiter with manaconnect on www.manaconnect.com. Manaconnect is a marketing platform established mainly for the less priviledged but hard working Nigerians. Once you register, you become a distributor for their premium products ranging from soaps, toothpaste, air cream etc. You can be buying these items at company prices and sell them at profits. You can also refer others and get paid commissions. It is real.
Call 0805 444 9191 for more details or send your a mail to info@manaconnect.com
Best of luck
Re: Can #3000 Start A Business by CashInfo(m): 3:56pm On May 21, 2010
Just find something people around you who need or what they really want then provide them with it.And don't forget,never despise the days of small beginnings.
Re: Can #3000 Start A Business by OlubabeA: 12:48pm On May 22, 2010
I think you can still start a business with 3,000 Nari. when i graduated from the university i was waiting for my service. i thought i had up to 1,500 to start something with. But when i go to the bank i was only able to collect 500 but i wasn't discouraged. i went to the tradefair market. and bought some very cheap beading materials and when i finished designing them it was beautiful you would not believe how much i sold them.

It mustn't be bead but you could out of nothing makeout something.
If you go to the traidfair market you would see things you would buy in wholesale that would cost less.
Re: Can #3000 Start A Business by gowaga68: 5:27pm On May 22, 2010
omo this side no be small place o all of una make me grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
thank u all
but my bro 3k no fit get u much o.
the only thing i can say is find some of ur paddy wey get 3k make una make am reach 9 or more Ks then some easy biz go show head . but for now na card biz only or water biz.
wish u d bex. smiley
Re: Can #3000 Start A Business by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 23, 2010
Can you type? Then you can start typing documents for students and lecturers. All you need do is print ms word posters with about N1, 500 and paste all around the university in your locality. You can even use a cyber cafe with the remaining amount to start your typing work. when you make some money then think abput expanding.
Re: Can #3000 Start A Business by kabarka(m): 11:29pm On May 23, 2010
Like one of the contributors said- u need to trade with it.

If u choose water biz.
#3000 will get you 55bags
one bag contains 20 sachets.

If in your area,pure water is sold @#5
then ideally,you make 5500-3000=2500

if in your area,pure water is sold @#10
#3500 may get you 55 bags
then ideally,you make 11000-3500=7500

Now E-finder,this is one of the strategies outlined in my book
"How to make #120,000
monthly from water without your effort"

if you will need it,text or write me(see my signature)

Goodluck
Re: Can #3000 Start A Business by bones1(m): 11:33pm On May 23, 2010
Na wa o.

I f I had been asked before reading the posts whether one could start a business with N3,000 I would have sworn that it would be impossible. However, with the responses I have read so far I do not need to look any further for business advice. Well done team.
Re: Can #3000 Start A Business by BizCoachC(m): 8:03am On May 27, 2010
The responses here are quite interesting. However, choice of business is also dependent on location/environment. I will suggest you carefully look around your environment and also consider your personality make-up. Some businesses may not appeal to everybody. If you balance that with all the other suggestions here, I believe you will find a way forward. Good luck!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brand New Mikano Diesel Basic Generators For Sale / Is TIN No And VAT No The Same? / Nigeria, Libya In Focus As OPEC Meets Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.