Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Diamond Bank Introduces *426# USSD Code For Easy Banking - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Diamond Bank Introduces *426# USSD Code For Easy Banking (20406 Views)

Access Bank Introduces Loan For Smartphone Purchase / True Story Of Pensioner Who Was "Chased Away By Diamond Bank Manager" / Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank Introduces *426# USSD Code For Easy Banking by Bugatie(m): 7:44am On Nov 12, 2017
Good morning Diamond bank,

Na now una day break tongue
Re: Diamond Bank Introduces *426# USSD Code For Easy Banking by MYBLOCUS: 7:52am On Nov 12, 2017
PLEASE GUYS CAN ANYONE TELL ME ABOUT FIRST BANK PLEASE DID ANYONE ALSO HAVE ANY IDEA HOW FIRST BANK OPERATE AS I LEAVE OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY
Re: Diamond Bank Introduces *426# USSD Code For Easy Banking by Revolva(m): 7:55am On Nov 12, 2017
na now diamond bank eye open wat ave de been waiting for ....well angry angry i just registered but

my diamond bank but my app works well for me

Gtbank self na app i de use ....i dont use ussd again

zenith bank USSD is d best i am yet to install d app to my fone.....

my UBA...i no even send dat bank self....i no no if dem get USSD i know their app is d worst app ever

infact zenith bank is the best bank in nigeria second to GTbank

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Introduces *426# USSD Code For Easy Banking by Mekanus(m): 8:00am On Nov 12, 2017
They charged me #10 for using the code to check my account balance angry I will just stick to their mobile app. Meanwhile, when it comes to mobile banking, diamond bank is the best.

3 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Introduces *426# USSD Code For Easy Banking by ocelot2006(m): 8:05am On Nov 12, 2017
Re: Diamond Bank Introduces *426# USSD Code For Easy Banking by aobinna79(m): 8:06am On Nov 12, 2017
gift01:
The rubbish has 20k as its daily maximum transfer limit. What utter nonsense. GT Bank offers 200k as its daily maximum. Ain't favourable for a biz man. Na students package be dis
do you have upto 200k in your account, must you complain
Re: Diamond Bank Introduces *426# USSD Code For Easy Banking by aylipple: 8:17am On Nov 12, 2017
Same here. Been using the code since August or there about when it was still in "testing" stage. Guess the test is over now hence the public rollout.
P.S: I stopped using the USSD code to check my bank account balance due to the charge it incurs from my account; is this still the norm or they've stopped charging for that particular service?
And yes, this service has a daily max transfer cap of 20k.

RitzyPrince:
not new though. been using this for a very long time.
Re: Diamond Bank Introduces *426# USSD Code For Easy Banking by tolugar: 8:26am On Nov 12, 2017
InternetGenius:
Diamond Bank Plc has officially announced a new USSD short code to carry out transactions offline without internet connection. The new USSD short code is being launched to reduce the queue on the ATM Post and help you carry out simple transactions right on your bed instead of visiting the hail.

Before now, Diamond Bank official Android app has been always there for simple and easy transactions like pay for bills, transfer money, buy airtime and data for yourself or friend but all these requires internet connection before carring out any transaction.
The new Diamond Bank ussd short code is *426#
The self service platform is designed to help you carry out some important transaction from the comfort of your home without internet connection.

Below is what you can do with the new Diamond Bank short code.

>> Check your Bank Account balance
>> Transfer funds/money to other banks
>> Buy Airtime/credits on all networks and recharge for others as well.
>> Request for debit card
>> Change your banking Pin.

NB: The short code works for all Diamond Bank customers. You must dial the code on the sim used in opening the account (the phone number that is linked with your Diamond Bank account).
It doesn't require any internet connection before it can work as it's a total offline banking platform making it a better alternative to the mobile app that requires internet connection before it can work or perform any transaction.

How To Activate Your Line For Diamond Bank USSD Banking Platform

Make sure you have the sim that is linked to your Diamond Bank account. Then continue with the steps below;

1. Dial *426# on the sim that is linked to your Diamond Bank account.
2. Enter the last 6-digit of your ATM card number and send.
3. After that, enter your Account Number and send.

4. Now, you will be asked to Create a new 4-digit Mobile Pin (MPIN), so choose a pin you can remember easily whenever you want to transact with the USSD code.

5. That's all. After that, you'll get a message telling you Registration Successful.

Have you activated yours? Please share this post with friends.

Cc; lalasticlala, seun Mynd44
r231,
Freiburger

You failed to mention that they collect 10naira even to check balance.

So sad
Re: Diamond Bank Introduces *426# USSD Code For Easy Banking by Comedy15: 8:31am On Nov 12, 2017
EBa mi ki wo le ole ole grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Diamond Bank Introduces *426# USSD Code For Easy Banking by mickells(m): 8:38am On Nov 12, 2017
Something I've been using since.
Re: Diamond Bank Introduces *426# USSD Code For Easy Banking by 2livescrew: 8:44am On Nov 12, 2017
Which of the banks get Esusu account for their customers? grin
Re: Diamond Bank Introduces *426# USSD Code For Easy Banking by Lukenitheooo6(m): 8:57am On Nov 12, 2017
Animals they deducted #10naira from my account because i check my account balance
Re: Diamond Bank Introduces *426# USSD Code For Easy Banking by Sapeleboy911(m): 8:58am On Nov 12, 2017
GTbank *737# still the best. Diamond na real late commercial.
Re: Diamond Bank Introduces *426# USSD Code For Easy Banking by Diso60090(m): 9:07am On Nov 12, 2017
This na for the poor people
Re: Diamond Bank Introduces *426# USSD Code For Easy Banking by emmy5050(m): 9:19am On Nov 12, 2017
Fidelity bank rocks with Instant banking ussd code *770# is easy,convenient and fast! I rep fidelity bank for life.
Re: Diamond Bank Introduces *426# USSD Code For Easy Banking by Edoziesmart(m): 9:29am On Nov 12, 2017
Mtcheww! Ussd banking other bank had been making use of close to a decade now. Diamond bank is one of Nigeria bank I will never open account with. Bunch of looters with their stamp charges, limiting daily transfer of fund.
Re: Diamond Bank Introduces *426# USSD Code For Easy Banking by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 12, 2017
Nansence!!! Its now this dead beat bank is coming up with this ? All the know is to collect small small change from person acct
Re: Diamond Bank Introduces *426# USSD Code For Easy Banking by chibuzor05(m): 9:34am On Nov 12, 2017
Learn how to activate and use the new *426# USSD Code from Diamond Bank, and to your transaction at ease from your mobile phone. Not that they don't have existing codes before, the bank just introduced a new one. That is all.
Re: Diamond Bank Introduces *426# USSD Code For Easy Banking by ComradeShegs(m): 9:38am On Nov 12, 2017
Mekanus:
They charged me #10 for using the code to check my account balance angry I will just stick to their mobile app. Meanwhile, when it comes to mobile banking, diamond bank is the best.

Same here OooO... My #10 was deducted just now too. I think the mobile app is preferable, cuz students like myself will only knw d damage that #10 deduction has caused when there's just #1000 left in ones acct. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Introduces *426# USSD Code For Easy Banking by Mekanus(m): 9:42am On Nov 12, 2017
ComradeShegs:

Same here OooO... My #10 was deducted just now too. I think the mobile app is preferable, cuz students like myself will only knw d damage that #10 deduction has caused when there's just #1000 left in ones acct. cheesy
I tells you bro. I ain't using that shiit no more, mobile app all the way.
Re: Diamond Bank Introduces *426# USSD Code For Easy Banking by Bayusity(m): 9:49am On Nov 12, 2017
gift01:
The rubbish has 20k as its daily maximum transfer limit. What utter nonsense. GT Bank offers 200k as its daily maximum. Ain't favourable for a biz man. Na students package be dis
It depends on your transfer limit, the default limit for every Customer is 20k. You can increase it up to 500k if you want.
Re: Diamond Bank Introduces *426# USSD Code For Easy Banking by Dumkele1: 9:58am On Nov 12, 2017
it's been up for almost 4 months...only downside is that it doesn't work on glo and 9mobile. u also get charged for checking balance
Re: Diamond Bank Introduces *426# USSD Code For Easy Banking by iamtcoded: 10:27am On Nov 12, 2017
it's not working jae
Re: Diamond Bank Introduces *426# USSD Code For Easy Banking by Shhhh01(f): 10:37am On Nov 12, 2017
InternetGenius:
Diamond Bank Plc has officially announced a new USSD short code to carry out transactions offline without internet connection. The new USSD short code is being launched to reduce the queue on the ATM Post and help you carry out simple transactions right on your bed instead of visiting the hail.

Before now, Diamond Bank official Android app has been always there for simple and easy transactions like pay for bills, transfer money, buy airtime and data for yourself or friend but all these requires internet connection before carring out any transaction.
The new Diamond Bank ussd short code is *426#
The self service platform is designed to help you carry out some important transaction from the comfort of your home without internet connection.

Below is what you can do with the new Diamond Bank short code.

>> Check your Bank Account balance
>> Transfer funds/money to other banks
>> Buy Airtime/credits on all networks and recharge for others as well.
>> Request for debit card
>> Change your banking Pin.

NB: The short code works for all Diamond Bank customers. You must dial the code on the sim used in opening the account (the phone number that is linked with your Diamond Bank account).
It doesn't require any internet connection before it can work as it's a total offline banking platform making it a better alternative to the mobile app that requires internet connection before it can work or perform any transaction.

How To Activate Your Line For Diamond Bank USSD Banking Platform

Make sure you have the sim that is linked to your Diamond Bank account. Then continue with the steps below;

1. Dial *426# on the sim that is linked to your Diamond Bank account.
2. Enter the last 6-digit of your ATM card number and send.
3. After that, enter your Account Number and send.

4. Now, you will be asked to Create a new 4-digit Mobile Pin (MPIN), so choose a pin you can remember easily whenever you want to transact with the USSD code.

5. That's all. After that, you'll get a message telling you Registration Successful.

Have you activated yours? Please share this post with friends.

Cc; lalasticlala, seun Mynd44
r231,
Freiburger
after how many months ur just knowing they have a short code.
Re: Diamond Bank Introduces *426# USSD Code For Easy Banking by Shhhh01(f): 10:38am On Nov 12, 2017
InternetGenius:

Yea they just introduced it today.
that's a lie. They have introduced it for months.
Re: Diamond Bank Introduces *426# USSD Code For Easy Banking by ayusco85(m): 10:56am On Nov 12, 2017
InternetGenius:

Yea they just introduced it today.

Mumu who told u it was just introduced today? It's been live over 3 months now. Just say u are just finding out now. I can also register with Ur date of birth incase u don't ve debit card.

A diamond bank CSR speaking
Re: Diamond Bank Introduces *426# USSD Code For Easy Banking by ayusco85(m): 10:57am On Nov 12, 2017
Bayusity:

It depends on your transfer limit, the default limit for every Customer is 20k. You can increase it up to 500k if you want.

Lie. U can't increase it to 500k. It's still pegged at 20k. It will soon be increased to 50k very soon. Stop spreading lies pls
Re: Diamond Bank Introduces *426# USSD Code For Easy Banking by cremedelacreme: 11:05am On Nov 12, 2017
Rubbish! Tried it now and my account was debited 10 naira just for checking balance. Also there's a transfer limit of 20k.
Union Banks *826# does it for me. You can transfer up to 200k with it. Very fast and reliable.
Re: Diamond Bank Introduces *426# USSD Code For Easy Banking by Pearl05(f): 12:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
Rubbish, always finding ways that will help pple spend our little change finish.

Banks are very greedy. They are selling card too. Killing small scale business. Can't remember the last time I bought card frm vendors.

And the one that vex Me much is that they no dey ask about my welfare, unlike my card vendor that smiles and ask how am doing. Not forgetting the big Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Introduces *426# USSD Code For Easy Banking by Pearl05(f): 12:24pm On Nov 12, 2017
cremedelacreme:
Rubbish! Tried it now and my account was debited 10 naira just for checking balance. Also there's a transfer limit of 20k.
Union Banks *826# does it for me. You can transfer up to 200k with it. Very fast and reliable.

No mind them. Don't forget the #4.00 for sending you the alert
Re: Diamond Bank Introduces *426# USSD Code For Easy Banking by engrchioce(m): 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2017
TI1919:
This is old story with UBA
Pls, how does uba work?
Re: Diamond Bank Introduces *426# USSD Code For Easy Banking by engrchioce(m): 12:45pm On Nov 12, 2017
Pls, how does Uba platform works?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corrupt Firms Barred From Business In Nigeria / FG To Commence Work On Three Coal Power Plants / China Demands Dry Yam From Nigeria, Yam Exportation Begins July 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.