Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:30 AM

How Will I React On Her Past? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will I React On Her Past? (1332 Views)

My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? / how Should I react !!!!! Help!!!!! What does it mean to be a water child? / Why Does My Female Superior Behave RudeTo Me . Should I React ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will I React On Her Past? by ProfCyber(m): 5:36pm On Nov 11, 2017
I have a girlfriend for months and recently she told me
that,

one time she was drunk (2 years ago) she had a
party with 2 guys and they were brothers.

She
didnt liked it and She "stopped".

I Can't fuking get this out of my head

How would I react?

What will I do?
Re: How Will I React On Her Past? by jonath0012(m): 5:39pm On Nov 11, 2017
ProfCyber:
that,

She

How would I react?

What will I do?
So, what do you want ud to do now? It's your mind playing game on you.. get over it, if you can't dump her ass
Re: How Will I React On Her Past? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 11, 2017
Op are you that jealous?
Re: How Will I React On Her Past? by ProfCyber(m): 5:57pm On Nov 11, 2017
loneatar:
Op are you that jealous?
why would i be jealous
Re: How Will I React On Her Past? by greatnaija01: 6:13pm On Nov 11, 2017
Taaaaa you really are not psychologically mature to handle this.... WALK AWAY O before water pass garri n sand

SEE, If you loved her... it wont matter.... what if she still masturbates or she secretly has a fetish for pooorn roles like 3-4somes....

WHAT MADE U DATE HER? WAS IT SEX? OR CHARACTER.... bro if you cant deal honestly... BACK OFF. and let a dude with a larger heart claim her... BUT KNOW THIS... SHE WILL NEVER TELL HER SECRETS TO ANYONE AGAIN.

ProfCyber:
that,

She

How would I react?

What will I do?

1 Like

Re: How Will I React On Her Past? by YungRichG1: 7:15pm On Nov 12, 2017
Dump that babe as fast as possible before she starts telling you stories of how she forgot herself and committed the same offence again.

1 Like

Re: How Will I React On Her Past? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 12, 2017
This is why its not good to reveal your past to people, they just can't get it out of their bleeping head.
Re: How Will I React On Her Past? by Boxer007(m): 8:13pm On Nov 12, 2017
Chybeibe:
This is why its not good to reveal your past to people, they just can't get it out of their bleeping head.

You gave me harddon. Am beginning to like women. How much for u please?
Re: How Will I React On Her Past? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
Boxer007:

You gave me harddon. Am beginning to like women. How much for u please?
I'm priceless.
Re: How Will I React On Her Past? by Boxer007(m): 9:05am On Nov 13, 2017
Chybeibe:
I'm priceless.

So how much for your puccccy nah? Please stop wasting my time. Been asking u for puccccy like forever, almost 2 week. Grow up please

2 Likes

Re: How Will I React On Her Past? by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 13, 2017
Boxer007:

So how much for your puccccy nah? Please stop wasting my time. Been asking u for puccccy like forever, almost 2 week. Grow up please
I don't want to sell it na, is it by force?
Re: How Will I React On Her Past? by Boxer007(m): 10:44am On Nov 13, 2017
Chybeibe:
I don't want to sell it na, is it by force?

You too damn stubborn girl act like a immature adult. Ok then forget the damn pant. U can go and eat it. How much is your bra?
Re: How Will I React On Her Past? by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 13, 2017
Boxer007:

You too damn stubborn girl act like a immature adult. Ok then forget the damn pant. U can go and eat it. How much is your bra?
Were you expecting me to succumb?

Bugger off!!
Re: How Will I React On Her Past? by Boxer007(m): 12:22pm On Nov 13, 2017
Chybeibe:
Were you expecting me to succumb?

Bugger off!!

Why not?? Are u not a female? Ain't y'all suppose to like money? This is exactly why we can't stand y'all. You so rude it's unbelievable. I simply asked u for puccccy and u start cussing for no reason. Didn't they teach you yes or no in school? Stubborn goat. Am trying to secure your puccccy so I can have u when I stop being gay. Is that a crime? Gay men don't act stupid like that. Am ready to pay u loads of money only for annnal. You can keep the puccccy. Ok if u don't want money, what can I buy for u? U like wig?

1 Like

Re: How Will I React On Her Past? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 13, 2017
Boxer007:

Why not?? Are u not a female? Ain't y'all suppose to like money? This is exactly why we can't stand y'all. You so rude it's unbelievable. I simply asked u for puccccy and u start cussing for no reason. Didn't they teach you yes or no in school? Stubborn goat. Am trying to secure your puccccy so I can have u when I stop being gay. Is that a crime? Gay men don't act stupid like that. Am ready to pay u loads of money only for annnal. You can keep the puccccy. Ok if u don't want money, what can I buy for u? U like wig?
Tar.
Re: How Will I React On Her Past? by Boxer007(m): 3:52pm On Nov 13, 2017
Chybeibe:
Tar.

Is that a yes? So u confirm I will get puccccy in return if I buy u wig? Thank you. I am gay no more
Re: How Will I React On Her Past? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 13, 2017
Boxer007:

Is that a yes? So u confirm I will get puccccy in return if I buy u wig? Thank you. I am gay no more
You need deliverance.

(1) (Reply)

She Put My Hands On Her Oranges And Asked Me To...(pics) / Deleted / Canada Legalizes Sex With Animals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.