Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,233 members, 7,811,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Why Does My Female Superior Behave RudeTo Me . Should I React ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does My Female Superior Behave RudeTo Me . Should I React ? (12664 Views)

My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? / How Do I React To This? / how Should I react !!!!! Help!!!!! What does it mean to be a water child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does My Female Superior Behave RudeTo Me . Should I React ? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 30, 2020
So i have worked in this industry for 3 yrs now and recently, they transferred my male boss and swapped with a nice looking lady.
So i work in the packaging section of the industry where i seal cartons, containers etc. So for the past two weeks, this new superior superior has been on my tail. Whatever i seal, she will find a fault or simply say am too slow even in front of my colleagues. She talks to me in a way my mom has never spoken to me before.. I need help on my next line of action cos its clear she is either a sadist or she has a crush on me.
It is really frustrating me o. I dont know if i should quit and find another work

Lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does My Female Superior Behave RudeTo Me . Should I React ? by nero2face: 7:08pm On Mar 30, 2020
crush on u?...ah...bros see as u dey join queue of jobless young men...better work on improving ur self and let her off ur neck...some lady Boss can be devils incarnate

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Does My Female Superior Behave RudeTo Me . Should I React ? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 30, 2020
nero2face:
crush on u?...ah...bros see as u dey join queue of jobless young men...better work on improving ur self and let her off ur neck...some lady Boss can be devils incarnate
Crush kill u there be serious with you your work before dangote truck go crush your job

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does My Female Superior Behave RudeTo Me . Should I React ? by bigcee(m): 7:21pm On Mar 30, 2020
She's a sadist. Just ignore her and put in more hard work in your job.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does My Female Superior Behave RudeTo Me . Should I React ? by Venusman(m): 7:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
Guy relax and try more to tolerate her. You two will soon be best of friends. Some people are natural like that. If you leave the work it makes no difference but you can endure, show the best of yourself and smile later.

5 Likes

Re: Why Does My Female Superior Behave RudeTo Me . Should I React ? by SUCKCESSFUL: 7:29pm On Mar 30, 2020
You need to understand the fact that someone might just hate you for no reason....
She may not even know why she hates you. grin grin
And it hurts.

28 Likes

Re: Why Does My Female Superior Behave RudeTo Me . Should I React ? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
Venusman:
Guy relax and try more to tolerate her. You two will soon be best of friends. Some people are natural like that. If you leave the work it makes no difference but you can endure, show the best of yourself and smile later.
Omo,i want to continue the work but my main question is how do i react to make it stop

2 Likes

Re: Why Does My Female Superior Behave RudeTo Me . Should I React ? by etrange: 7:45pm On Mar 30, 2020
She talks to me in a way my mom has never spoken to me before

Lol... Dude, she is your boss and not your mum! I think you just can't deal with the fact that a lady, asides your mum, is in control of things around you.

Would you feel the same way if it were a man giving the orders? You probably just don't like the fact that it's a lady calling the shots and, going by your perception of the feminine gender, you already feel it's a crush. You guys must really think women are so superficial. Are you the only guy there?

Some ladies can be overly strict, truth be told. But I don't really blame them cause when you're in a position where people expect you to fail just cause of your gender, you'll be inclined to over-do things just to prove a point.

I advice you do your job well so as not to make room for her to talk to you anyhow anymore.

Ekushe, jisie ike.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does My Female Superior Behave RudeTo Me . Should I React ? by Angelacruz: 7:51pm On Mar 30, 2020
Keep mute
Ancientbeing:
Omo,i want to continue the work but my main question is how do i react to make it stop
Re: Why Does My Female Superior Behave RudeTo Me . Should I React ? by Malawian(m): 7:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ancientbeing:
So i have worked in this industry for 3 yrs now and recently, they transferred my male boss and swapped with a nice looking lady.
So i work in the packaging section of the industry where i seal cartons, containers etc. So for the past two weeks, this new superior superior has been on my tail. Whatever i seal, she will find a fault or simply say am too slow even in front of my colleagues. She talks to me in a way my mom has never spoken to me before.. I need help on my next line of action cos its clear she is either a sadist or she has a crush on me.
It is really frustrating me o. I dont know if i should quit and find another work
Between the both of you, who is older? Some women just love to disrespect guys.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does My Female Superior Behave RudeTo Me . Should I React ? by Tominix(m): 7:57pm On Mar 30, 2020
She is just frustrated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does My Female Superior Behave RudeTo Me . Should I React ? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 30, 2020
Look at this cow’s topics before you comment.
Re: Why Does My Female Superior Behave RudeTo Me . Should I React ? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 30, 2020
Angelacruz:
Keep mute
This shuld work because it has gotten out of hand abeg. This is how some ladies go about, ruining great men. I shuld senior her with some yrs but still, i try my best but she juz comes and makes silly useless remarks. How can she oppress me to feel good about herself? I'll definitely try this. Thanks jare
Re: Why Does My Female Superior Behave RudeTo Me . Should I React ? by 2buffagain(m): 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ancientbeing:

Now this is your post, so obviously you have sculpted it to suit your narrative.
It is also possible she is not that good at constructive leadership.
I see a learning opportunity for both parties.

The best thing to do here is to slot yourself into her calendar for a one-on-one.
Every top-down office relationship should have regularly scheduled one-on-ones whereby each party (not just the oga) give each other props and discuss ways you/the other can improve. It serves as a great forum for 2-way constructive feedback.

This is an essential team management initiative that can start with you, and spread to other members of the team.
As a manager, seeing as managing you is her freaking job, she should be happy about doing this with you.
If she does not, then she hates you but you can still use that to your advantage.

As always, make sure you are using email to request these things so that she has no way of misconstruing anything in case she does have it out for you. If your company has an employee calendar system, take the initiative by looking at her calendar and slotting yourself into a free spot as you send the email. In case she flips the whole thing against you, those proof of actions can then be used by her own boss to determine that you were the professional one and she shirked in her duties to manage you properly.

I know the typical Nigerian oga/worker relationship can be an abusive one that thrives on subjugation...but you don't need to be passive or passive aggressive about it. Be assertive and take the right steps always.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does My Female Superior Behave RudeTo Me . Should I React ? by Hugo55(m): 8:31pm On Mar 30, 2020
Wow! what a world!
While on my own part, I wasn't serious with my work.... always the last to finish and summit reports.
So one day, I had to see my boss, I chatted with her, told her I would want to resign and other stuff.
She looked at me, in a calm and friendly tune, she asked if am having issues in my relationship or anyone in the office? I said no.
She adviced me, and made me see reasons while I shouldn't go job hunting again.
From that day onwards I loved and respect her.
She is not just a good boss but a good woman with a listening hear that treats others as humans.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does My Female Superior Behave RudeTo Me . Should I React ? by davillian(m): 8:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
My female boss does the opposite
She gets mad at everyone except me
Even when she is raising her voice on everyone ounces I come in she ask them all to get out and ask me how I am....

4 Likes

Re: Why Does My Female Superior Behave RudeTo Me . Should I React ? by Angelacruz: 8:38pm On Mar 30, 2020
Do as she says but keep mute
Ancientbeing:
This shuld work because it has gotten out of hand abeg. This is how some ladies go about, ruining great men. I shuld senior her with some yrs but still, i try my best but she juz comes and makes silly useless remarks. How can she oppress me to feel good about herself? I'll definitely try this. Thanks jare

2 Likes

Re: Why Does My Female Superior Behave RudeTo Me . Should I React ? by Ballary(m): 9:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
[quote author=Ancientbeing post=87932293]So i have worked in this industry for 3 yrs now and recently, they transferred my male boss and swapped with a nice looking lady.
It is really frustrating me o. I dont know if i should quit and find another work[/quote
Women are always authoritative especially when placed in a higher position.
The feel the are the weaker sex,so the try to assert authority over things especially men lower than them.

If you look around you, you will notice something similar in every organization or industries.
If you have ever lived in a compound built by a lady and maybe she resides closer, she will always try to be authoritative and assert control over everybody especially the men.

Sometimes women are also confused, she might also have a crush on you,that might be a way of getting your attention.
Just relax, do what you always do and try to be tolerant with her, or man up and tell her how you feel treated, she might change.

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Female Superior Behave RudeTo Me . Should I React ? by iammo(m): 9:50pm On Mar 30, 2020
cool

Female Boss are very wicked, and its not only Nigerians women alone very few are nice and motherly the rest are evil,

The truth is you have to simply understand them and let them be, ignore if you can and just assume its merely hormonal and you cant change that...

Facts have shown that Domestic Violence in homes is more of 90% women being the wicked perpetrators and only 10% being the victims, but the 10% are always the loudest..

a woman would maltreat her in laws, maltreat a an house girl sometime injure her, smack her kids at simple points, turn kids to slaves, but once a man slaps her when he cant take her excesses then the same woman beating kids and house maid starts looking for sympatty

8 Likes

Re: Why Does My Female Superior Behave RudeTo Me . Should I React ? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:51pm On Mar 30, 2020
Everything she does terrifies you and you are wondering she may be having crush on you, you don't think she demands more than your former team lead

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Female Superior Behave RudeTo Me . Should I React ? by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 31, 2020
davillian:
My female boss does the opposite
She gets mad at everyone except me
Even when she is raising her voice on everyone ounces I come in she ask them all to get out and ask me how I am....
Hmm. Thats....nice
Re: Why Does My Female Superior Behave RudeTo Me . Should I React ? by Kingsteve(m): 1:01am On Mar 31, 2020
SUCKCESSFUL:
You need to understand the fact that someone might just hate you for no reason....
She may not even know why she hates you. grin grin

I swear!
Female bosses?
Fear them...
grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Does My Female Superior Behave RudeTo Me . Should I React ? by 6ixT8: 1:08am On Mar 31, 2020
Gee trade with caution. cos it seems she is eyeing your spot for some one.

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Female Superior Behave RudeTo Me . Should I React ? by Kingsteve(m): 1:09am On Mar 31, 2020
Ancientbeing:

There's no reaction to make it stop, but actually, there's something you can do.
Go home and fortify yourself...literally.

I mean, you have to grow a thick skin.
Skin even thicker than a Rhinoceros tough skin.

When you do this, there's nothing in the world anyone can say that will penetrate. or make you flinch!

She'll eventually look for her next victim.

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Female Superior Behave RudeTo Me . Should I React ? by theTransporter: 1:19am On Mar 31, 2020
Ancientbeing:

Am thinking of this industry, but the one I know I have worked for ehh, a nairalander can't work there for three years, I worked a month and japa.... Bro confront her and tell her that you ain't happy with how she's treating you, it's either you pple become friends after this or she will know that you don't take rubbish, am sure she isn't the one who employed you. If she persists report her to higher authorities

3 Likes

Re: Why Does My Female Superior Behave RudeTo Me . Should I React ? by shogotermies(m): 2:23am On Mar 31, 2020
Lemme
Re: Why Does My Female Superior Behave RudeTo Me . Should I React ? by Nobody: 2:26am On Mar 31, 2020
someone is maltreating u and u think she has a crush on u shocked
u well so? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Does My Female Superior Behave RudeTo Me . Should I React ? by Openbusiness: 3:02am On Mar 31, 2020
Ancientbeing:
Crush on you as aw? She be dangote trailer? grin
Re: Why Does My Female Superior Behave RudeTo Me . Should I React ? by peacefulhome(f): 3:05am On Mar 31, 2020
Please do not resign without giving us your office address, so people like us can apply.
Re: Why Does My Female Superior Behave RudeTo Me . Should I React ? by Eastornprince: 5:51am On Mar 31, 2020
Kingsteve:

I swear!
Female bosses?
Fear them...
grin

Guy, the picture of your car is on goggle search
How did it get there?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does My Female Superior Behave RudeTo Me . Should I React ? by Eastornprince: 5:55am On Mar 31, 2020
Kingsteve:

There's no reaction to make it stop, but actually, there's something you can do.
Go home and fortify yourself...literally.

I mean, you have to grow a thick skin.
Skin even thicker than a Rhinoceros tough skin.

When you do this, there's nothing in the world anyone can say that will penetrate. or make you flinch!

She'll eventually look for her next victim.

And you speak because you have experience in fake life liveing?

This is working class affair
Unless he does something his problem will get worse

So much for wisdom?
Re: Why Does My Female Superior Behave RudeTo Me . Should I React ? by Allsingles: 6:03am On Mar 31, 2020
Think before you quit.
She isn't crushing on you.
Just always do your best, think on how to be the best among the best.
She will change.
Lastly, follow her with God, if she is any Agent of darkness, let God disorganize them for you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dating When Still Living With Your Parents? / Lady Caught On Camera Making Out Inside A Swimming Pool In Benin (See Reactions) / What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.