Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here (73718 Views)

Warri-Sapele Road: You Can't Ply This Road And Not Spend At Least 2 Days On Road / Plz How Can I Get To Sierra Leone From Nigeria By Road And The Cost. / Passengers Injured As Bus Veers Off The Road And Lands Into A Ditch. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Nobody: 1:19am On Nov 13, 2017
talk2percy:
lol...chai...and I no dey like wear that cloth when I dey baf...I go dey pour am outside. Papa kofi ko..lolzzz
Happy papa MENSAH IN ADVANCE. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by talk2percy(m): 1:27am On Nov 13, 2017
smartmey61:
Happy papa MENSAH IN ADVANCE. grin grin
lozzzz thanks...and also be with u grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by AmuEwu: 1:27am On Nov 13, 2017
To confirm what the op has said, I stay at Osu in Accra and since June they have taken light only 3 times.. I don't know how they do it, but they're doing it right.

Right now I dey even fear to come back Nigeria by December

10 Likes

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Nobody: 1:29am On Nov 13, 2017
talk2percy:
lozzzz thanks...and also be with u grin grin grin
no i have one Nana already buhahaha so thanks but no thankz
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Seaworthy(m): 1:34am On Nov 13, 2017
interesting. have being to Ghana severely and am coming with my experience. interesting topic that can never die. holummyday@gmail.com
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by abiolaokenke30(m): 1:42am On Nov 13, 2017
But people are they say Nigeria is the best country in Africa!
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Seaworthy(m): 1:52am On Nov 13, 2017
picture speaks louder than words. have not landed.

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by ifyalways(f): 1:55am On Nov 13, 2017
londoner:

Okay, well that's good. Is it the same throughout Ghana?
Dunno o,I'm talking about major cities
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by RaptorX: 2:07am On Nov 13, 2017
Even some black Americans have relocated back to Ghana, it must be a nice place for an American to relocate too.

2 Likes

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Nobody: 2:29am On Nov 13, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
cc pidgin2 londoner. You can say whatever. I'm not in replying mood these days.

As you are suffering in Ghana, you are still mentioning my moniker. I will see how you will keep paying their expensive light bill without a job. Wetin be my concern

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by odinga1of: 3:00am On Nov 13, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:
Since on Tuesday I've been here to this very moment they've not shake the light here, they don't take light here, chaiii ordinary Ghana come de get light pass naija nawaaa ooo I no fit cry sha, but the sun for here hash pass north Korea hate for America, we no de come out for day time ( tamale is northern part of Ghana, dominated by Muslims)

Them no de do okada for here (motor bike business) but bikes for here pass motor, even you de ride bike here you be big boy, then if you get Car you be baba olowo, so in the evening i decided to take a walk around ....

Boss e b like say Philippines pay your guy block o?....................or E b like say u get sure work, that is why u relocated to Ghana for a week.
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by odinga1of: 3:04am On Nov 13, 2017
Origin:
This story is sweeeet. Please add more and include more pictures.

Heard Ghana has 247 light and no old woman for Ghana.

Yes 24/7 electricity....... but cost of living nor be here..........The country is very peaceful and cool.
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by adabread: 3:07am On Nov 13, 2017
I was in ghana last month by road its a wonderful experience.you see lagos and seme forget corrupt officials and stupid roads .but from seme go wow it was just too wonderful

1 Like

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Etizz: 3:19am On Nov 13, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:

No old woman oooh, I surprise say since 5days now them never shake light here, something I've not experienced in Nigeria,

First of all, pls how many hours did it take you to get to Ghana from Lagos, secondly, what is the reason why old persons are not in the place?
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by odinga1of: 3:40am On Nov 13, 2017
abiolaokenke30:
But people are they say Nigeria is the best country in Africa!

Fallacy of the highest order........... come Ghana and see for yourself......... Very peaceful....... At 10,11,12pm you will see girl working freely with IPhones and IPad......... no gold cutting and bag snatching.

Light is 24/7 .......they are naturally friendly.

4 Likes

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by PHILipu1(m): 3:51am On Nov 13, 2017
Ghana is just a small village compare to Nigeria and don't expect things that work easily in Ghana to work in Nigeria.
What is their total population?

8 Likes

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by thunderbabs: 3:56am On Nov 13, 2017
Hope say buhari dey read this. Electricity 24/7 undecided
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by ibkayee(f): 4:51am On Nov 13, 2017
Thegamingorca:

cool

U too spoiy

kiss kiss
kiss
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by ibkayee(f): 4:52am On Nov 13, 2017
youmour:

I’m traveling back to ghana December ,you fit tag along,I spent 5yrs in Accra.
Lol you cheesy
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by CDCEO001: 5:59am On Nov 13, 2017
I like this story!
But you be cockroach wey dey only come out for night?

1 Like

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Bapy(m): 6:13am On Nov 13, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:

No old woman oooh, I surprise say since 5days now them never shake light here, something I've not experienced in Nigeria,
arh bros my side here for Jos na thesame thing we dey enjoy oh....

1 Like

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Dannieln1: 6:44am On Nov 13, 2017
I am ready to relocate to ghana o only if a nairalander can connect me with a job
please help a bro who is tired of nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 7:06am On Nov 13, 2017
PHILipu1:
Ghana is just a small village compare to Nigeria and don't expect things that work easily in Ghana to work in Nigeria.
population of Ghana 28million, population of Lagos 21 million...

Our problem is bigger grin

6 Likes

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by obua: 7:19am On Nov 13, 2017
EMEKA1MILLION:
population of Ghana 28million, population of Lagos 21 million...

Our problem is bigger grin
population is not the issue, China and India have population of above 1 billion

10 Likes

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by mmsen: 7:22am On Nov 13, 2017
blackbeau1:
it's not expensive tho. The problem is our currency has depreciated . Before now, things were cheap as dirt here

Ghana is expensive, even local produce costs. Their sales tax is 20%.
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by cutieme(m): 7:25am On Nov 13, 2017
DaHrNn:

I stay in Adenta & at BONDS if anyone knows there... Ghana is a lovely place to stay... Let's reason transportation... Buses you sit 5 on a roll in Nigeria is 4 on a roll here likewise 4 in a roll being 3 on a roll here... Mate as its called to our naija conductors dont hang on buses & take a sit for them self & always clean not smelling garage boys doing conductor who dont have a clue what a bath means... Expensive? Yes... But its worth a place to stay to live a peaceable life...
I stayed in.adenta down during my brief sojourn in ghana,it was indeed an experience worth recounting.
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by cutieme(m): 7:28am On Nov 13, 2017
smartmey61:
BRO COME WESTERN REGION THE RIVER STATE OF NAIJA, THIS IS THE PLACE GHANA MONEY COME FROM, OIL, COCOA, GOLD, TIMBER, SEAPORT, TAKORADI OIL CITY HOME OF GH FIRST PRESIDENT AND JJ Rawlings too, kofi kinata the high graders. omo u go feel western region, wa jaiye ori omi, welcome to Gh.
Heard that place is damn expensive ,even accomodation na die and the locals dey throw hate bombs on nigerians
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Welcomme: 7:28am On Nov 13, 2017
smartmey61:
why should i,. many people think Accra is all, i got my health iinsurance and from there i got my land lady to sign my bills and went straight to western region passport office , i told the man i was born and raised in naija but Gh origin he asked for a proof i went there with some one older and can speak, well african shit i pay another 100ghs almost 11k naira after the 400ghs and i got it tho not as fast as naija own but i got it,
But do u truly have a GH origin or na just format u use for them? If u don't, how were u able to convince cuz I know ur Niger Nigeria might b the stumbling block ?
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by fowlyansh181(m): 7:30am On Nov 13, 2017
PHILipu1:
what have you as a country achieved more than any other country with the massive total population you want to use as a reason ?!

7 Likes

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 7:32am On Nov 13, 2017
ibkayee:
Would love to visit Ghana

Come pls
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 7:35am On Nov 13, 2017
PERFECT2:

Please, must I have a Visa before going to Ghana. I'm seriously asking Sir.

No oooh, drivers license is enough
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by blacq2009(m): 7:35am On Nov 13, 2017
Kingxway:
I would like to visit North any time next year. How do you see the area in terms of business? I reside in the southern part of the country
Business goes fine in the north. It depends on your niche. Standard of living is relatively cheap compared to the south. And the people are very friendly too. You can get a landlord who cooks and serve you a compulsory share of the food.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Big Fishes Caught During Flooding In Bayelsa (Photo) / International Borders Around The World (pictures) / Canada Looks Like Isolation Camp - Nigerian Man Who Relocated To Canada Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.