Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here (74079 Views)

Warri-Sapele Road: You Can't Ply This Road And Not Spend At Least 2 Days On Road / Plz How Can I Get To Sierra Leone From Nigeria By Road And The Cost. / Passengers Injured As Bus Veers Off The Road And Lands Into A Ditch. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Saintp(m): 9:00am On Nov 13, 2017
PHILipu1:

You miss the point.
It is easy to use i pass my neighbour generator to supply light to one single room than to use it to supply light to 3 bedroom flat.
Nigeria is far bigger than Ghana and things that easily work in Ghana will not work here.
Only Lagos consume the total electricity that the whole Ghana use.

My friend our population should be an advantage not the other way round. Do you think the Americans, Canadians, Australians etc are stupid to give outsiders their passport to become their citizen? Is Brazil, China, Indonesia etc not more populated than Nigeria?

Bros, from management perspective, there is no excuse for failure and Nigeria has failed her citizens woefully. I read some comments here with heavy heart seeing how ordinary common Ghana is being hyped because of simple basic infrastructures that is rocket science for Nigeria.

Nigeria seem to have sworn to remain at the bottom ladder of basic development from all indices. Now it looks like almost every country maybe except the war torn ones are better than Nigeria.
Nigerian leaders from independence till date will all rot in hell. Foolish people.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by murmee: 9:00am On Nov 13, 2017
PHILipu1:
Ghana is just a small village compare to Nigeria and don't expect things that work easily in Ghana to work in Nigeria.
What is their total population?
God will bless you real good for this comment. I took my time to read the pages to see if someone will make this point. What people don't understand is that a developing country that has the type of population of Nigeria will be difficult to manage.

The whole of Ghana is not up to Lagos State in population. If a classroom has 15 students and one teacher and another classroom has 90 students with one teacher, would you expect the same result?

This is the major reason why people are clamouring for a restructured Nigeria so as to run things more efficiently. A situation where a state will generate electricity but has to share with 36 other states is detrimental to growth and development!

Talking about cleaniness, Nigeria is like a house that has 100 tenants with only one toilet. There is no amount of soap, water and bleach that can remove the stench of such toilet.

Nigeria needs to be reorganised. That is the bottom line!

7 Likes

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 9:01am On Nov 13, 2017
wristbangle:

Depreciated? When 1 Cedi still equals N81 and $1 equals N363.

Just be grateful your currency purchasing power is still strong and u have constant electricity supply with good roads.

May God deal with the evil leaders of our country.

Naija no be country bro, by next year I will be heading to Nairobi Kenya and Kenya is even more better than naija too

4 Likes

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Princedapace(m): 9:03am On Nov 13, 2017
PHILipu1:
Ghana is just a small village compare to Nigeria and don't expect things that work easily in Ghana to work in Nigeria.
What is their total population?

Okay, na because of population naija no dey work abi?

What of USA, what of China, what of India?

The way some of u run from truth is amazing.. Bro, naija is big but God have naija resources and wealth to manage her size..

Just accept it, we no dey try bro. The amount OBJ spent on electricity sector during his time, over 15billion dollars, if well spent and not embezzled, would have solved our electricity problem to a very large extent.

Nigerians must stop excuses. We give excuses a lot. Nigeria is backward bro.. Travel and see.. We are backward because we have useless leaders and corrupt citizens.

12 Likes

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:04am On Nov 13, 2017
FrankGiel:
Time will tell.. I'll write about u
gerrout of here

1 Like

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by wristbangle: 9:06am On Nov 13, 2017
Princedapace:

The way some of u run from truth is amazing.. Bro, naija is big but God have naija resources and wealth to manage her size..

Just accept it, we no dey try bro. The amount OBJ spent on electricity sector during his time, over 15billion dollars, if well spent and not embezzled, would have solved our electricity problem to a very large extent.

Nigerians must stop excuses. We give excuses a lot. Nigeria is backward bro.. Travel and see.. We are backward because we have useless leaders and corrupt citizens.

The two factors you mentioned are the human disaster killing the growth of this country.

3 Likes

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 9:07am On Nov 13, 2017
The only problem they've here is English, they find it hard to understand apart from that here is very peaceful everyone on your own,

1 Like

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by PHILipu1(m): 9:07am On Nov 13, 2017
Princedapace:

Can you also tell me how old this countries are and how long they have been practicing democracy?
Tell me how many president that USA have produce and how many president that Nigeria have produce.

How can you be comparing men with boys?
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 13, 2017
Seaworthy:

Yes, one is around circle in Accra.... I remember buying my best headphone there for Ghc250.
It was my best headphone ever. Computer village guys selling things related to that do ask me if I go it from abroad.
Ghana has clean market. They are trustworthy people till eternity.
If you are a good person you will attract good people anywhere you good.

As per the thread owner, we have international churches in Ghana. Let me chock you alil, when you attend a church in Ghana, you will think that's where Jesus Christ was born and raised.
You will be touched. Pastor preaching is wholehearted.
Praise and worship vibes from the heart is incomparable to any part of the world.
You will have this feeling as if you have never attended a church before in your life. Direct worship. Ghana is sweet.
I won't feel like coming back to Nigeria anytime I visit.

No matter how you get to Ghana, you would humble yourself. You will see life in diffent angle and scope.

Ghana.
No matter how you get to Ghana, you would humble yourself. You will see life in diffent angle and scope. wow i love this line, yes youre right many things change in my life when i came here, i dropped many things aand life has been good. Ghana will make u humble like a new born lol.

4 Likes

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by PHILipu1(m): 9:12am On Nov 13, 2017
Saintp:

My friend our population should be an advantage not the other way round. Do you think the Americans, Canadians, Australians etc are stupid to give outsiders their passport to become their citizen? Is Brazil, China, Indonesia etc not more populated than Nigeria?

Bros, from management perspective, there is no excuse for failure and Nigeria has failed her citizens woefully. I read some comments here with heavy heart seeing how ordinary common Ghana is being hyped because of simple basic infrastructures that is rocket science for Nigeria.

Nigeria seem to have sworn to remain at the bottom ladder of basic development from all indices. Now it looks like almost every country maybe except the war torn ones are better than Nigeria.
Nigerian leaders from independence till date will all rot in hell. Foolish people.
And how old are this nations that you mentioned above?
Are you telling me that they are what they are overnight?
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 13, 2017
Saintp:

Population is never an excuse bro, why cant we utilize it like china.

1 Like

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Princedapace(m): 9:14am On Nov 13, 2017
murmee:
God will bless you real good for this comment. I took my time to read the pages to see if someone will make this point. What people don't understand is that a developing country that has the type of population of Nigeria will be difficult to manage.

The whole of Ghana is not up to Lagos State in population. If a classroom has 15 students and one teacher and another classroom has 90 students with one teacher, would you expect the same result?

This is the major reason why people are clamouring for a restructured Nigeria so as to run things more efficiently. A situation where a state will generate electricity but has to share with 36 other states is detrimental to growth and development!

Talking about cleaniness, Nigeria is like a house that has 100 tenants with only one toilet. There is no amount of soap, water and bleach that can remove the stench of such toilet.

Mehn see excuse for not developing o.. Oh boy, some of Nigerians are really funny and appreciate mediocracy..

Indonosia, China, India, USA, were these countries created developed from beginning? These countries had large population when they were still struggling.. They were able to manage it and became a developed country.

Nigeria has no excuse to remain where she is today. Ghana does not have half of the wealth nigeria has. That is the fact.

Since Lagos and Ghana has almost same number of population, why can't Lagos stabilize electricity? Bros, many countries had our style of population and turned developed worlds today.. It is not an issue..
We have the wealth and resources to become an advanced country..

What is killing us is corruption and bad system of govt. The system of govt in nigeria is bad. It is useless and only produce bad leaders.

Did anyone force Nigeria to be large or did anyone force us to be giving birth anyhow.

Someone talked about birth control in national assembly and northern senators shouted down at her.

Yeye country like nigeria.. Sorry, by 2050, our population would av become the second largest in the world... We will still give excuses.. While China and others are trying to control their population, Nigerian law makers are telling us that their Islamic religion supports them to give birth as they like..

bleeped up country, govern by bleeped up people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by hanassholesolo: 9:16am On Nov 13, 2017
Kingxway:
I don't think it's up to 600GH presently. Maybe 55k is around 600GH

last i changed 100k for 1200 (and some change)
it's safe to say 50k is 600bucks.

it's not been up to one month, the Naira hasn't shown any sign of weakness yet and oil price are still soaring high.
and this exchange was through black market. If it was through the bank, it would have been much higher.
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Princedapace(m): 9:18am On Nov 13, 2017
PHILipu1:

Can you also tell me how old this countries are and how long they have been practicing democracy?
Tell me how many president that USA have produce and how many president that Nigeria have produce.

How can you be comparing men with boys?

Indonesia few years back came to learn how we produce palm oil.. Hahahahhahaaha, today, the country us far, far, far ahead of us.

Bro, it is not how far, it is how well. Nigeria is not showing any sign of developing..

16 billion dollars spent by OBJ on electricity was enough to solve our electricity problem up to a large point.

No be population make us to dey generate less than 5000 mega wax of electricity till today..

Go and check how many Indonesia and China generates..

Bro, take it of leave, Nigeria has no excuse not to av developed at least to north African standard.. We have money and resources..

Many countries don't av half of what Nigeria has..

Imagine if u had good leaders.. Just imagine.. No be population or number of years matter.

2 Likes

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 13, 2017
innobarca:

Bro pls do not be offended,I have few questions to ask.
How is business of London used laptops and accessories
move in Ghana?london usee laptops,laptop charger,hard
drive,ram,processor and others?
How much is shop/house rent ?
How about importing from China in small quantities to test
the market?
Note...... I am into London used laptops and accessories and
some sellers do send laptops sometimes to their Ghana
contacts.
Thanks Bro.
offend ke lailai i got many helps on here too before i jet out years ago. bro any business u can do successful in naija will boom times 3 here in gh. cos things are high, you will start to know if u come here by bus especially ABC, you see people importing MILO, INDOMIN, SPAGGETTI, VIJU MILK, LACASERA, ELECTRONICS GUY HAVE A WAY OF BRINGING IN THEIR OWN STUFFS, BACK TO YOUR QUESTIONS YES THEY LOVE IT GHANIAN LOVE FOR ELECTRONICS USED OR NEW IS ON ANOTHER LEVEL, JUST UPGRADE YOUR SELF BY SELL THEM IN YOUR SHOPS THAN IN THE STREET LIKE MOST NAIJA GUYS. IMPORTING IS A GREAT DEAL AND GH CUSTOM SERVICE ARE THE BEST THEY WONT HOLD YOUR PACKAGE FOR 30MINS , I DO ENTER ACCRA WEEKLY TO CLEAR MY GOODS SOMETIMES THE CUSTOM OFFICERS BUY THEM THEMSELVES, I USE ARAMEX AND THEY SHIP FROM USA AOR ANY WHERE TO GH. THEY CHARGE LESS, LONDON USED ITEMS ARE COOL BRO. CHECK BELOW OF THE ITEMS DATE AND TIME THEY CLEAR IT PA PA PA FOR ME AND WITH NO STRESS NO AGENT NA OPERATION DO AM YOUR SELF.

Processing

In Transit

Delivered
From To Current Activity
Greenville
UNITED STATES
OHIO 45331 noeei30.37(a)
Accra
GHANA
Delivered
11/10/2017 1:06:00 PM
History
Where Your Shipment Has Been

Date Location Activity
10 Nov 2017
01:06 PM
Airport Office, Ghana
Documents Delivered to Consignee/Broker for Self Clearance & Delivery handed over doc to henry collinson
10 Nov 2017
09:50 AM
Airport Office, Ghana
Out for Delivery
10 Nov 2017
09:07 AM
Accra, Ghana
Consignee contacted to set delivery Address & Schedule -SMS Sent
09 Nov 2017
05:12 PM
Aramex ACC, Ghana
Held in Customs - Awaiting Duty and Tax Payment
02 Nov 2017
05:36 PM
New York, United States
Departed Operations facility – In Transit
02 Nov 2017
04:32 PM
New York Office, United States
Received at Origin Facility
25 Oct 2017
02:13 PM

3 Likes

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by onatisi(m): 9:25am On Nov 13, 2017
murmee:

countries with larger population than nigeria are making headway in everything , china has a population of about 1billion and yet things work correctly there . there is no excuse for failure in the modern age , lets stop making excuses . population is supposed to be a strenght not a weakness . this nation is the biggest market in africa and the most populous black nation in the world , the 8th largest oil producing nation , what have we got to show for it ?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Saintp(m): 9:27am On Nov 13, 2017
PHILipu1:

And how old are this nations that you mentioned above?
Are you telling me that they are what they are overnight?

Bros, I'm sorry to say this. With this mentality of yours, even if you are made a CEO or President today, you will not achieve anything, you know why? Because you are full of excuses and this is not a quality of great leaders.

So we should wait for 200 years before we overcome the problems of basic infrastructures? I am not talking about building our own airplanes, ship, ballistic missiles, space stations etc. I am talking about common 247 light, water, good road, hospitals etc.

If we have to wait 200 years to get the basic things, when are we ever going to have hope if advancing to the next level my brother?
I tell you again, there is no excuse for failure at least not from my background.

11 Likes

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by innobarca(m): 9:27am On Nov 13, 2017
I have few questions to ask. How is business of London used laptops and accessories move in Ghana?london used laptops,laptop charger,hard drive,ram,processor and others? How is phone and accessories business? How much is shop/house rent ? How about importing from China in small quantities to test the market? Note...... I am into London used laptops and accessories and some sellers do send laptops sometimes to their Ghana contacts .
Pls someone should help me answer ooo
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by seunjungle1(m): 9:30am On Nov 13, 2017
Pls which of these Africa countries I can go for living...am thinking of going to Cotonou or Benin Republic because of their deflation system? Am tired of inflation system in Nigeria.

If you have experience these two countries before, Pls, drop your comment on which of the country I can go to.

Thank you!
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 13, 2017
ekoyo:
pls what kind of business moves well in that area,bkos i am realy considerin relocatin to ghana i just pm u
well depends on your funds man. most of us chose electronics mine is importaing i supply churches and offices and most time buyer are there at the customs office ready to buy them from u, ive sold many TVs to custom boss here too. a friend of mine we met on NL here was doing great here with his mini club house. atleast there love for naija music will make him close bar by 11 pm at times and she making cool cash untill a friend of his told him grass is greener in Liberia now. he left my mistake was that i didnt buy the club lol i dont want him to think i should have advice him more than to buy it when hes regreting and he did all the selling of his assets and jet to Liberia. the rest is the story for another day. what ever you know how to do do it well. Ghana is not a place of fast money but most Nigerians riding Range today in Accra are not GEE BOYS infact there hard working guys made it pass, shoutout to my eastern brothers tho im from the west but forget it they kill it here. Omo Igbo wey dey see land come to Kasoa lol.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 13, 2017
Welcomme:
But do u truly have a GH origin or na just format u use for them? If u don't, how were u able to convince cuz I know ur Niger Nigeria might b the stumbling block ?
Ghanian in this part are ver friendly. i have gh origin but they dont ask for any info about that just a questions when ive filled form half a file lol. and d man that went with me is much older and hes not even a family member, he just love me as he don live naija before too and we treat am well, he was working for custain west africa, he used to tell me the old days in naija. about things i dont even know lo. like how dem dey use 20naira buy things full house in kingsway.. u know ts olden days lol/ so i told him i will like to get Gh passport he asked me to bring all the info he gave me for my bank acct opening, light bill or water bill, health insurance card, voters he compile some and we went together. i paid 400ghs and 100ghs as tibitibi money. luckily the officer in charge is from the north so na englsih the man sef dey speak so i scaled through, but i have people taking sure money to do it for people in Accra.

1 Like

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 13, 2017
cutieme:
Heard that place is damn expensive ,even accomodation na die and the locals dey throw hate bombs on nigerians
lmao who told u such, damn people can be mean oooo. do u know the first Nigerians in 60s came to settle here while some settle in Accra. its all lie bro. see for your self hate ko. hater ni.
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by innobarca(m): 9:41am On Nov 13, 2017
smartmey61:
offend ke lailai i got many helps on here too before i jet out years ago. bro any business u can do successful in naija will boom times 3 here in gh. cos things are high, you will start to know if u come here by bus especially ABC, you see people importing MILO, INDOMIN, SPAGGETTI, VIJU MILK, LACASERA, ELECTRONICS GUY HAVE A WAY OF BRINGING IN THEIR OWN STUFFS, BACK TO YOUR QUESTIONS YES THEY LOVE IT GHANIAN LOVE FOR ELECTRONICS USED OR NEW IS ON ANOTHER LEVEL, JUST UPGRADE YOUR SELF BY SELL THEM IN YOUR SHOPS THAN IN THE STREET LIKE MOST NAIJA GUYS. IMPORTING IS A GREAT DEAL AND GH CUSTOM SERVICE ARE THE BEST THEY WONT HOLD YOUR PACKAGE FOR 30MINS , I DO ENTER ACCRA WEEKLY TO CLEAR MY GOODS SOMETIMES THE CUSTOM OFFICERS BUY THEM THEMSELVES, I USE ARAMEX AND THEY SHIP FROM USA AOR ANY WHERE TO GH. THEY CHARGE LESS, LONDON USED ITEMS ARE COOL BRO. CHECK BELOW OF THE ITEMS DATE AND TIME THEY CLEAR IT PA PA PA FOR ME AND WITH NO STRESS NO AGENT NA OPERATION DO AM YOUR SELF.

Processing

In Transit

Delivered
From To Current Activity
Greenville
UNITED STATES
OHIO 45331 noeei30.37(a)
Accra
GHANA
Delivered
11/10/2017 1:06:00 PM
History
Where Your Shipment Has Been

Date Location Activity
10 Nov 2017
01:06 PM
Airport Office, Ghana
Documents Delivered to Consignee/Broker for Self Clearance & Delivery handed over doc to henry collinson
10 Nov 2017
09:50 AM
Airport Office, Ghana
Out for Delivery
10 Nov 2017
09:07 AM
Accra, Ghana
Consignee contacted to set delivery Address & Schedule -SMS Sent
09 Nov 2017
05:12 PM
Aramex ACC, Ghana
Held in Customs - Awaiting Duty and Tax Payment
02 Nov 2017
05:36 PM
New York, United States
Departed Operations facility – In Transit
02 Nov 2017
04:32 PM
New York Office, United States
Received at Origin Facility
25 Oct 2017
02:13 PM

GOD bless you bro, I have thought of it before but as a traveler I normally love to ask people already in the country questions to know how it works there.

One more question pls,How is shop rent?House rent?How much,
Per month,per year?agent and agreement like Naija?
I think I have to just come and look around first, What do u think?
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Dmelkowking50(m): 9:42am On Nov 13, 2017
Ghana dey Sharp.. I been dey capecoast / takoradi for 2 years .. love the wakyi and d fanti ladies...
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by onatisi(m): 9:48am On Nov 13, 2017
innobarca:
I have few questions to ask.
How is business of London used laptops and accessories
move in Ghana?london used laptops,laptop charger,hard
drive,ram,processor and others?
How is phone and accessories business?
How much is shop/house rent ?
How about importing from China in small quantities to test
the market?
Note...... I am into London used laptops and accessories and
some sellers do send laptops sometimes to their Ghana
contacts .

Pls someone should help me answer ooo

when you talk about laptops and other items from usa or uk , it moves but not as fast as Nigeria although you will sell them higher in Ghana . but it will take time . phone accessories are brought in mainly from Nigeria and if you can compete well with price then you are good to go. but pls take note Ghanaians are not tech savy as nigerians .

3 Likes

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by cescky(m): 9:58am On Nov 13, 2017
Chukazu:

all this hyping untop Ghana women...and yet we never see one Ghana woman win a single Beauty pageant,wether local or international,home or away ,wether Lepa or Orobo undecided

It's reserved society guy

Don't me myopic.....girls here are far finer

So you belve the most beautiful girl in Nigeria actually is?..

Many ghaninas are not fine..but the fine ones ie men and women are fine to the core

1 Like

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Kingxway: 10:00am On Nov 13, 2017
hanassholesolo:

last i changed 100k for 1200 (and some change)
it's safe to say 50k is 600bucks.

it's not been up to one month, the Naira hasn't shown any sign of weakness yet and oil price are still soaring high.
and this exchange was through black market. If it was through the bank, it would have been much higher.
Yeah, the exchange rate is not stable. It keeps changing from time to time.

I think the black market favour individuals more than bank exchange
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by PHILipu1(m): 10:00am On Nov 13, 2017
Saintp:

Bros, I'm sorry to say this. With this mentality of yours, even if you are made a CEO or President today, you will not achieve anything, you know why? Because you are full of excuses and this is not a quality of great leaders.

So we should wait for 200 years before we overcome the problems of basic infrastructures? I am not talking about building our own airplanes, ship, ballistic missiles, space stations etc. I am talking about common 247 light, water, good road, hospitals etc.

If we have to wait 200 years to get the basic things, when are we ever going to have hope if advancing to the next level my brother?
I tell you again, there is no excuse for failure at least not from my background.
You like excuses or not,there is nothing you can do about it.
Everything has it's own process.
America didn't become great overnight,it took hard years of planning and putting things in place.
Don't expect to give birth to a child today and you expect that child to start running by tomorrow.
It is normally the child start to sit,crawl,stand,walk and then run.
People like you believe and think that things are easy to come by like miracle.

For us to get to the stage of comparing ourselves with great nations,we should be prepare to put many years of hard work and planning into it because there is no short cut to greatness.
There is no miracle that any leader can do over night but gradually w will get there.
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 13, 2017
smartmey61:
if u come by road after seme border notice the road na smooth sailing to accra. na so naija be. dem know us pass lol na we do all grin grin
yp bro.

1 Like

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Kingxway: 10:03am On Nov 13, 2017
Chukazu:

visa?

what happens to ECOWAS passport?
Nobody says you need visa to travel to Ghana. What you need is a nationally recognized ID card that will enable you to cross the borders
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Kingxway: 10:14am On Nov 13, 2017
Chukazu:

all this hyping untop Ghana women...and yet we never see one Ghana woman win a single Beauty pageant,wether local or international,home or away ,wether Lepa or Orobo undecided
lol... truth is, while many of their ladies are not that beautiful. The beautiful ones are something else, while some you may consider ugly are damn curvy.

If one is not disciplined, he may end up spending his savings on them.

Don't get wrong, just like every other society there are some really ugly and curve less ones who you may not even look twice
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by mikeapollo: 10:18am On Nov 13, 2017
kingeddyx:

Some one is currently in Ghana giving updates about his experience with electricity and you are somewhere countering that first hand information with information you have about a power crisis(drumsor)which was solved about a year ago.

Don't mind the rumour monger.
Their power crisis lasted about two and half years and it was resolved in December 2015, almost 2 years ago.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport / World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) / Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.