Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here (73707 Views)

Warri-Sapele Road: You Can't Ply This Road And Not Spend At Least 2 Days On Road / Plz How Can I Get To Sierra Leone From Nigeria By Road And The Cost. / Passengers Injured As Bus Veers Off The Road And Lands Into A Ditch. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 13, 2017
cescky:

200 million likes for you Bros...I stay at spintex, when I see the Nigerians here , I always dodge because from appearance alone shame go catch you for them, and ita easy to cipher that their into shady business,then their attitude.. chai..The worse part is this is the Nigerian story the world over
the half head dreadlock, crazy torn Jean, slippers to waka everywhere in accra, laugh aloud and talk anyhow in the bus in the street why wont u avoid them man. eish me no get one shigba friend of naija.

5 Likes

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by mikeapollo: 11:02am On Nov 13, 2017
Saintp:

My friend our population should be an advantage not the other way round. Do you think the Americans, Canadians, Australians etc are stupid to give outsiders their passport to become their citizen? Is Brazil, China, Indonesia etc not more populated than Nigeria?

Bros, from management perspective, there is no excuse for failure and Nigeria has failed her citizens woefully. I read some comments here with heavy heart seeing how ordinary common Ghana is being hyped because of simple basic infrastructures that is rocket science for Nigeria.

Nigeria seem to have sworn to remain at the bottom ladder of basic development from all indices. Now it looks like almost every country maybe except the war torn ones are better than Nigeria.
Nigerian leaders from independence till date will all rot in hell. Foolish people.

God bless you. This is the kind of comment that shows deep thoughts and a mind that sees the bigger picture.
They way some Nigerians talk about population just convinces me that ignorance is holding people captive.
You made my day with your though provoking comments.

2 Likes

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 13, 2017
mikeapollo:

Keep deceiving yourself. Who told you that Lagos consumes the total electricity that the whole of Ghana uses?
Ghana today has installed capacity of close to 4000MW and Nigeria is struggling with 5000MW. Comparatively, Ghana is far ahead of Nigeria.
It is not about size or quantity. It is the quality that matters!
the plant in Aboadze alone can power the whole south west im there right now. guess i will start taking pics
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 13, 2017
mikeapollo:

God bless you. This is the kind of comment that shows deep thoughts and a mind that sees the bigger picture.
They way some Nigerians talk about population just convinces me that ignorance is holding people captive.
thats naija for u they always blame someone or something fr their mistake, istead of us coming together and tackle our common problem. population ke sugarlation ni, remind them of china, india, brazil, and were here saying we are too much dont we have the resources ni to tackle the poverty, may all the thise past and present leaders rot in hell fire and turn to balls of fire burning the already burning ones that will be burning the ones that are still have it in mind to destroy naija. fire burn dem grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by emmygzy(m): 11:18am On Nov 13, 2017
smartmey61:
thats naija for u they always blame someone or something fr their mistake, istead of us coming together and tackle our common problem. population ke sugarlation ni, remind them of china, india, brazil, and were here saying we are too much dont we have the resources ni to tackle the poverty, may all the thise past and present leaders rot in hell fire and turn to balls of fire burning the already burning ones that will be burning the ones that are still have it in mind to destroy naija. fire burn dem grin grin grin grin
I tell you. Nigerians are the reasons their country isn't developing. Imagine what the guy is saying in this 21st century. Instead of his to swear for the politicians that keeps Pickering billions that is meant to do infrastructure, he is busy finding excuses for them. Look at IMO state, money that could have been used repair roads, he is busy using it to build statues. Buhari allocated 3 billion for aso rock clinic, when he fell sick, he traveled abroad and despite the 3 billion, theres no syringe there. How as that got to do with population of the country. The countries that is fast developing now is the ones with the highest population. The population drives growth and the economy. Look at Brazil, Usa, Malaysia, Indonesia, India, China, japan, germany. High population propels the economy quickly with the right systems and leaders.

4 Likes

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by mikeapollo: 11:20am On Nov 13, 2017
smartmey61:
no its u who need history Oya sit down LA LA bring pop corn, HIS 401 on the beat. Yoruba people in ghana have celebrated 200 years here in ghana, my LL was just speakiing about those ones who came around 1960 before dem first do naija must go wey we counter in Shagari era, and forget the 2 must go must go thing there is tribe in Accra ghana that are from Ile Ife Oduduwa descendant, they wont stop saying it every year independent day. they are GAAs. they are very hard working and beautiful like Yoruba. mainly in Accra.

Ok. You should have explained that part clearly so that people would know that Ghanaians had been living harmoniously with Nigerians in their country and don't necessarily hate Nigerians, but they dislike the attitude and criminal tendencies of the new set of Nigerians that are now flocking into their country in recent times.

The people that originated from Ile-Ife are called Ga (not Gaa). They live mostly around the southern parts of Ghana, stretching from Accra to La (formerly Labadi), Labone, Teshie-Nungua and to other parts of Eastern Region, including the Ga- Adangbe clan.
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by 360command: 11:23am On Nov 13, 2017
smartmey61:
i swear TADI NA D BEST I WAS IN ACCRA FEW DAYS AGO TO CLEAR MY GOODS AT CUSTOM OFFICE AFGO IN CARGO SECTION IF THE AIRPORT MAN I JUST KEPT ON THREATEN MY AGENT , I CANT WAIT TO GO BACK HOME I LOVE TAKORADI SO MUCH, MAYBE BECAUSE NA MY MOM REGION LOL.SINCE 2014 IM ADDICTED TO THIS BEAUTIFUL CITY
where and how do you buy your goods from? Do you travel to the USA or.. You have someone there who brings the goods for you?
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Painkila: 11:28am On Nov 13, 2017
PHILipu1:
Ghana is just a small village compare to Nigeria and don't expect things that work easily in Ghana to work in Nigeria.
What is their total population?
stupid assertion,people like you are.the reason Nigeria is such a shithole..
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Painkila: 11:34am On Nov 13, 2017
EMEKA1MILLION:
population of Ghana 28million, population of Lagos 21 million...

Our problem is bigger grin
its not about population, its about doing the right thing.stop consoling yourself with mediocrity.
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 13, 2017
360command:
where and how do you buy your goods from? Do you travel to the USA or.. You have someone there who brings the goods for you?
i have someone there we are working together, she send i sell and credit her acct in naija.
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 13, 2017
emmygzy:
I tell you. Nigerians are the reasons their country isn't developing. Imagine what the guy is saying in this 21st century. Instead of his to swear for the politicians that keeps Pickering billions that is meant to do infrastructure, he is busy finding excuses for them. Look at IMO state, money that could have been used repair roads, he is busy using it to build statues. Buhari allocated 3 billion for aso rock clinic, when he fell sick, he traveled abroad and despite the 3 billion, theres no syringe there. How as that got to do with population of the country. The countries that is fast developing now is the ones with the highest population. The population drives growth and the economy. Look at Brazil, Usa, Malaysia, Indonesia, India, China, japan, germany. High population propels the economy quickly with the right systems and leaders.
well said brother
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 13, 2017
Pidgin2:

As you are suffering in Ghana, you are still mentioning my moniker. I will see how you will keep paying their expensive light bill without a job. Wetin be my concern
you have been paying on my behalf for the past months now. Right? Oponu arindin.
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by 360command: 11:44am On Nov 13, 2017
smartmey61:
i have someone there we are working together, she send i sell and credit her acct in naija.
thanks. Do u look into buying goods in nigeria as well?
What kind of goods do u sell.
I studied in ghana.. But no more there.. Till today, my gh friends and francophone friends wish I am there with them.
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by 360command: 11:44am On Nov 13, 2017
Kingxway:
Mehn, Takoradi must be damn awesome. As for here you can collect their number tire. But when you call or chat on Whatsapp and they sense you don't speak the language, they start avoiding the calls grin grin
bro, I think I understand what you mean.. Having lived and schooled in Ghana , you need to try and speak small of the language.. Let them know you are willing and make them feel you just arrived.. Try to speak the language and when you want to learn to say something in their local language, call a friend, ask your neighbor.. All this can be helpful.

Ghana girls are the coolest but they are vipers though they can be tamed. Be cautious. You are foreigner in their land, if you try to cheat, code it well or else...
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by 360command: 11:49am On Nov 13, 2017
smartmey61:
lol u wont regret it, i got health insurance here, voters card and Intl Passport since 2014 i landed here. gh is just the best.
voters card? You must be a Ghanaian
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 13, 2017
[quote author=360command post=62334860] thanks. Do u look into buying goods in nigeria as well?
What kind of goods do u sell.
I studied in ghana.. But no more there.. Till today, my gh friends and francophone friends wish I am there with them. [/quote electronics . I was into buying from nigeria but not anymore,
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 13, 2017
Pidgin2:

You are drinking garri to survive, get lost. Didinrin
yes, the garri you sent to me the last time and the one you bought for me few weeks back. Oponu omo.
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 13, 2017
360command:
voters card? You must be a Ghanaian
i stayed in a village here when i came here, u cant imagine youll find a naija man here even dem never see one but i lived there and it helped me alot it was last 2 elections so the party of yesterday was like our own PDP they can do and undo to get u vote for them. im blessed lol
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by 360command: 11:53am On Nov 13, 2017
smartmey61:
no lie bro if u enter u go se your self people believe Accra is life and all, shit, come Tadi they call us Alata, my land lady told me ata is pepper thats yoruba and the first people to come here na yorubas in 60s they love eating people so they call them alata, the pepper eater. grin grin
actually, I think alata is someone who sells pepper... I hate when they call me that.. It is an insult...

1 Like

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Just30: 11:54am On Nov 13, 2017
cescky:

Bros I'd like to meet you

I think ur area is fair compared to spintex, where I stay.

I use Nigerian shippers to ship my goods and their terrible..I for like know your shippers
Anaji estate is is Takoradi
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 13, 2017
PHILipu1:
Ghana is just a small village compare to Nigeria and don't expect things that work easily in Ghana to work in Nigeria.
What is their total population?

The best comment. Plus there is a tribe of hustlers that give us bad names every where, I think we should let them go and have peace
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Saintp(m): 11:58am On Nov 13, 2017
mikeapollo:

Don't mind them joor. If our population is the problem why not divide the country into so that the new smaller will have a chance of success.
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 13, 2017
360command:
actually, I think alata is someone who sells pepper... I hate when they call me that.. It is an insult...
grin grin grin even here in Western region, once u said ante fante ooo means i cant nderstand the fante language ooo the first thing they will ask u is are u a french man cos the region border Ivory coast, once u said naija, chaii if u be Yoruba u be Yemi Alade they worship that girl here lol and my name too na Yemi. if u be Igbo u be tonto Dike lol and if u be hausa u be Dangote cousin, see our man trucks flying here in and out of the port here offloading cement from ship. u get work at dangote cement HERE na like NNPC IN NAIJA OOOO.

2 Likes

Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by 360command: 12:01pm On Nov 13, 2017
smartmey61:
i stayed in a village here when i came here, u cant imagine youll find a naija man here even dem never see one but i lived there and it helped me alot it was last 2 elections so the party of yesterday was like our own PDP they can do and undo to get u vote for them. im blessed lol
good for you.. Nigerians are everywhere.. I remember when I came in for studies, I was with my 9ja friends who were doing engineering at knust where we all contributed money to go into galamsey.. We got to a village in ashanti region, shocked to see Nigerians indulge in galamsey in that village... (note : we don't dig but pay locals to dig).. The Chinese are the bigger boys when it comes galamsey..
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 13, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
yes, the garri you sent to me the last time and the one you bought for me few weeks back. Oponu omo.

Go find work if not u go starve for there grin that garri wen I give u go soon finish eye go clear you didinrin na thief u go thief last last grin
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 13, 2017
Just30:
Anaji estate is is Takoradi
yes https://www.google.com.gh/search?rlz=1C1CHBD_enGH760GH760&q=anaji+estate+takoradi&npsic=0&rflfq=1&rlha=0&rllag=4929805,-1774510,339&tbm=lcl&ved=0ahUKEwjcwJW8s7vXAhXGfhoKHd_lBWIQtgMIJg&tbs=lrf:!2m1!1e2!3sIAE,lf:1,lf_ui:2&rldoc=1#rlfi=hd:;si:;mv:!1m3!1d6418.02429718132!2d-1.7745109499999998!3d4.93387685!2m3!1f0!2f0!3f0!3m2!1i128!2i310!4f13.1
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 13, 2017
Pidgin2:

Go find work if not u go starve for there grin that garri wen I give u go soon finish eye go clear you didinrin na thief u go thief last last grin
won't you send another garri? Oloshi eda.
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 13, 2017
360command:
good for you.. Nigerians are everywhere.. I remember when I came in for studies, I was with my 9ja friends who were doing engineering at knust where we all contributed money to go into galamsey.. We got to a village in ashanti region, shocked to see Nigerians indulge in galamsey in that village... (note : we don't dig but pay locals to dig).. The Chinese are the bigger boys when it comes galamsey..
with current administration both naija nd chinese Galamsey now eating banku in jail now. i live where Ghana gold dey gangan Tarkwa in takoradi. The home of Gold
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by 360command: 12:09pm On Nov 13, 2017
smartmey61:
why should i,. many people think Accra is all, i got my health iinsurance and from there i got my land lady to sign my bills and went straight to western region passport office , i told the man i was born and raised in naija but Gh origin he asked for a proof i went there with some one older and can speak, well african shit i pay another 100ghs almost 11k naira after the 400ghs and i got it tho not as fast as naija own but i got it,
omo you try ooo. You get mind. Some of my ivorian friends obtained ghana p thru your means but they were so good at speaking the local language so it was easier.. Kumasi passport office don cast.. Even when I dey do resident permit, omo dem tell me say, hope I kno wan travel with am..

Anyway, how you take do BNI matter cos if you dey apply for ghana p, 1 BNI officer go dey there as dem go dey interview if truly u b Ghana man ... Na d law b that...
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 13, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
won't you send another garri? Oloshi eda.

Iyala ya yin grin were omo lasan lasan
Re: Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here by 360command: 12:15pm On Nov 13, 2017
smartmey61:
with current administration both naija nd chinese Galamsey now eating banku in jail now. i live where Ghana gold dey gangan Tarkwa in takoradi. The home of Gold
wow, you mean am! I left that line of work when some locals been steal our bags of sand.. Dem do us strong thing that year.. Boys were boys, no b say we b street but we were trying to profit and break even.. Also, boys left since school don finish.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted / Big Fishes Caught During Flooding In Bayelsa (Photo) / International Borders Around The World (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.