Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,131 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) (30755 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Visits Kibera, Africa's Largest Slum (Photos) / Lady Likens Osinbajo To Aaron, Moses To Buhari; See Reply A Guy Gave / Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by watchindelta(m): 9:24pm On Nov 11, 2017
Does are not Nigerians. Does are French Africa country there.. Nigerians dont even do business. Stupid White pig calling Nigeria. Every Africans are from Nigerian. Stupid man.

5 Likes

Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by FRESHG(m): 9:24pm On Nov 11, 2017
IM GONNA COMMEND THE DUDE ON TWITTER FOR A JOB WELL DONE! NIGER AREA IS AN EMBARRASSMENT TO THE WHOLE WORLD
Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by gsainttrinity(m): 9:25pm On Nov 11, 2017
grin
Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by delugajackson: 9:26pm On Nov 11, 2017
Nigeria my country. If not for the rot caused by our greedy politicians, our country wouldn't be in a sorry state.

Go to Dubai, go to Saudi Arabia, its the same oil that they have, but check the difference. Compared to us, there is nothing to compare.

Infrastructures are scattered everywhere, with good interstate plans. We really have a long way to go in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 11, 2017
The MAN dey pity us sef.
Go to WILLIAMS street in the UK...., you go weep
Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by tishbite41(m): 9:27pm On Nov 11, 2017
the zoo is a slum, the truth is always bitter. human beings developed where we are running to. but wait, the British pple re to blame for this backwardness. they brought different animals together and gave them one identity : Nigeria which is d code name for a failed state. that's why we Igbos want out. Biafra.

4 Likes

Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 11, 2017
The MAN dey pity us sef.
Go to WILLIAMS street in the UK, 90% of NIGERIANS reside there...., you go weep
Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 11, 2017
his intonation is racist
Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by wonlasewonimi: 9:29pm On Nov 11, 2017
I have been to this place in Paris, they are not nigerians but senegalese. They even roast corn and boli by the roadside.
Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by NYRP: 9:29pm On Nov 11, 2017
This is indeed a sad reference to be ashamed of.

Nigerian youths please wake up, let us join effort and rebuild Nigeria to a great country Americans and Europeans will look at and shock. China did it....Singapore did it, why can't we do same in Nigeria

It all lies in the hands of Nigerian youths.

We need young, visionary leaders with 21st century leadership style and acumen to move this country to greatness.

We all want a Better Nigeria but we are doing nothing to make it happen....dream without work is failure!

Please join NYRP movement now and let's send all the recycled old politicians back to their homes to rest while we the youths take over leadership of Nigeria from L.G.A to state to FG.

We can do it!

Follow us on Twitter @NYRP3

Click on my profile and check how to become a full member of NYRP.
Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by lorenzos1: 9:31pm On Nov 11, 2017
Looks like Balogun market 10years into the future
Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by Enugupikin: 9:32pm On Nov 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Emmanuel Maçron should please deport all of them.
Who are they leaving their zoo for.
Now they're almost turning our lovely Paris to a slum.
u didn't even read it... he only used Nigeria as example.. those immigrants are not even Africans...poor comprehension

2 Likes

Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by kelvinUchiha(m): 9:32pm On Nov 11, 2017
But wait...is it that Nigeria is not a slum before or what?why una dey vex?

1 Like

Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 11, 2017
NYRP:
This is indeed a sad reference to be ashamed of.

Nigerian youths please wake up, let us join effort and rebuild Nigeria to a great country Americans and Europeans will look at and shock. China did it....Singapore did it, why can't we do same in Nigeria

It all lies in the hands of Nigerian youths.

We need young, visionary leaders with 21st century leadership style and acumen to move this country to greatness.

We all want a Better Nigeria but we are doing nothing to make it happen....dream without work is failure!

Please join NYRP movement now and let's send all the recycled old politicians back to their homes to rest while we the youths take over leadership of Nigeria from L.G.A to state to FG.

We can do it!

Follow us on Twitter @NYRP3

Click on my profile and check how to become a full member of NYRP.
I will come back to join hands with you.
But, please GIVE me 40,000MEGA watts of electricity NATIONWIDE.

HEATHROW airport is powered with 5000megawatts.
PRETORIA has close to 40,000megawatts.
GOD generated Electricity/ Power before Constructions, because he needed to see clearly so as to position the Valleys, Mountains and Rivers.
We can't build in the DARK.
Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by BlowBack: 9:35pm On Nov 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Macron is a leftist libtard idiot who supports open borders.
Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by Alariiwo: 9:37pm On Nov 11, 2017
If you check am well.. na flatin.os go full that area.

It's like they carry slum around with them, everywhere they go.
let them start deporting jare.. People should learn to stay and develop their homes not running to other people's land to inconvenience them and put unnecessary pressure on their infrastructures.
Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by Edonojie007(m): 9:40pm On Nov 11, 2017
kelvinUchiha:
But wait...is it that Nigeria is not a slum before or what?why una dey vex?
Bros I Tire O. Tire Just Embrace Me For This Matter.

1 Like

Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by AreaFada2: 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2017
Billyonaire:
He is right, but it is too harsh to mention.

He's wrong. This is a street market day. It happens in many cities across Europe. Including Liverpool street Market, Dalston, fish market and several others.

Many of the those using brush and refuse vehicles to clean up after market closes in the evening are also foreigners.

Anti-immigrants will find anything.

The same person talking, immigrants might be looking after his grandmother in the nursing home. The grandmother he sees maybe only once a year. A job not paying high enough for his fellow whites to do. I know his type.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by Explorerx(m): 9:52pm On Nov 11, 2017
That's the truth mark this blacks are equalled to animals
Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by Missy89(f): 9:54pm On Nov 11, 2017
Nigeria is a slum.

End of story
Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by Litmus: 9:55pm On Nov 11, 2017
watchindelta:
Does are not Nigerians. Does are French Africa country there.. Nigerians dont even do business. Stupid White pig calling Nigeria. Every Africans are from Nigerian. Stupid man.

Happens all the time, Nigeria made to bare the weight of African sins undecided One wonders why the French frog couldn't pick on one of their slavish French west African colonies instead of picking on Nigeria. For reasons I know well and which Nigerians seems too humble to believe, Nigeria appearers to cause certain French policy makers sleepless nights. There's a deep, deep need in people like these and very,very ignorant Africans to see Nigeria destroyed. And short-sightedly Nigeria clings on to ECOWAS and even contemplates building a highway from Lagos to Abidjan. Big mistake and yery sad.

2 Likes

Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by NYRP: 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2017
EVILFOREST:

I will come back to join hands with you.
But, please GIVE me 40,000MEGA watts of electricity NATIONWIDE.

HEATHROW airport is powered with 5000megawatts.
PRETORIA has close to 40,000megawatts.
GOD generated Electricity/ Power before Constructions, because he needed to see clearly so as to position the Valleys, Mountains and Rivers.
We can't build in the DARK.
I love this, this is what we are talking about; only a visionary youth can reason the way you did and reason Nigerian youths must stop being observers and commentators and begin to act!

We need people like you to join this movement. It is so shameful that we celebrate when USA, Canada, Australia, Germany, UK, etc issue us visa. It is so shameful that Nigerians see traveling abroad as a breakthrough.

Please fellow patriotic Nigerian youths at home and abroad, we are calling on you people to please come and join us so we can pull our ideas and efforts together and rebuild Nigeria to a great country it has never been.

The good news now is that NYRP (Nigerian Youth Revolution Party) has provided the platform for all Nigerian youths at home an d abroad to come together and form a full political force that will elect successful, young visionary leaders at all level of government in Nigeria.

Once again, thanks for the great contribution

1 Like

Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by Explorerx(m): 9:57pm On Nov 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are stupid simian thinking you have humour but you Dont ape

2 Likes

Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by bettercreature(m): 9:59pm On Nov 11, 2017
Uk isnt really nice either compared to other developed countries around the world.It's very old and dirty
Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by Explorerx(m): 10:02pm On Nov 11, 2017
EVILFOREST:
The MAN dey pity us sef. Go to WILLIAMS street in the UK...., you go weep
be specific in south London or Birmingham
Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 11, 2017
Someone tell this ignorant white trash that there are slums all over the world and not just in Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by Explorerx(m): 10:06pm On Nov 11, 2017
Imarnuel04:
Someone tell this ignorant white trash that there are slums all over the world and not just in Nigeria
check Wikipedia currently there is no slum in western Europe except illegal migrants detention centers
Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by Homeboiy: 10:10pm On Nov 11, 2017
rentAcock:
Look at them filthy set of people, from Peckham in the UK, to Houston Texas, to Kuala Lumpur Malaysia, to Guangzhou China to Tema Ghana you will see filthy Nigerians strolling about and setting up dirty storefronts in another man's land. The people are just so filthy and uncivil for my liking. Most countries have neighborhoods where most of their nationals aggregate for commerce, but they are very clean. Visit Little Italy in New York, or China Town in California or Russian village in florida, they are very clean and welcoming. No loud mouthed person strolling the street speaking in vernacular, no crayfish-smelling people on buses or trains, but whenever you visit a foreign neighborhood that's predominantly Nigerians, you will be so embarrassed, crime, filth and a lack or moral decorum is the order of the day.

Shuoo na em make u de blow all these grammar

Oga circumnavigator congratulations, u have travelled round the world n Nigerians are the bad eggs u have sense

Just do me a favour n gerarahia mehn

Biisch angry
Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by rentAcock(m): 10:12pm On Nov 11, 2017
Homeboiy:

Shuoo na em make u de blow all these grammar

Oga circumnavigator congratulations, u have travelled round the world n Nigerians are the bad eggs u have sense

Just do me a favour n gerarahia mehn

Biisch angry

Of course all you could deduce from my comment is the suggestion that i've traveled all over the world. You are worst than an single-celled organism.
Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by xtivin(m): 10:13pm On Nov 11, 2017
His account was hacked
Re: British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) by Homeboiy: 10:14pm On Nov 11, 2017
Explorerx:
That's the truth mark this blacks are equalled to animals

Your just a compound homo sapien undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode: The Old Man Arrested Is Not ‘Killer’ Wakili / ‘One Elephant Is Out Of The Road’ – Fubara Celebrates Victory, Hails Wike As Oga / Senate: Igbo Senators Lobby APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.