Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Should I Or Shouldn't I Continue - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Or Shouldn't I Continue (611 Views)

Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? / Do I Or Don't I Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend / What Do You Think About This Now? Shouldn't I Feel Somehow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Or Shouldn't I Continue by owws: 3:31am On Mar 22, 2010
I have been communicating with a Nigerian man for the past nine months. For seven of the months, he was lying to me about who he really was, how old he really was, what he did for a living, and where he was really from. During those seven months, I had called him, had written to him via email, and had sent money to him. In January, with the help of another Nigerian man, I was able to find out some information of who he really was and what he was really after. I sent him email, letting him know I was no longer going to believe in his stories and that I had hoped he would one day tell me the truth about himself. It took a couple of weeks before he had contacted me and told me the truth about himself. There are times when I believe him and then there are times when I have doubts. He has expressed his feelings, would like for me to come to Nigeria one day soon to meet him, for us to marry, so that he could come to the US to be with me. He is grateful for my financial support and continues to ask for more, as he is in a diving training class and is not working. When it comes to scamming, there in lies my problem, he claims, that he has been scamming for the past two years but has now quit. I am not for sure, that he has really quit and can only go by his word, even though I do have my doubts. Advise much needed.
Re: Should I Or Shouldn't I Continue by Pweety4me(f): 3:36am On Mar 22, 2010
Go and meet him in 9ja now. . .undecided
Re: Should I Or Shouldn't I Continue by Akinagirl(f): 3:38am On Mar 22, 2010
You dont need a soothsayer to tell you that you need to leave THAT alone.
Re: Should I Or Shouldn't I Continue by madlady(f): 3:40am On Mar 22, 2010
owws:

I have been communicating with a Nigerian man for the past nine months. For seven of the months, he was lying to me about who he really was, how old he really was, what he did for a living, and where he was really from. During those seven months, I had called him, had written to him via email, and had sent money to him. In January, with the help of another Nigerian man, I was able to find out some information of who he really was and what he was really after. I sent him email, letting him know I was no longer going to believe in his stories and that I had hoped he would one day tell me the truth about himself. It took a couple of weeks before he had contacted me and told me the truth about himself. There are times when I believe him and then there are times when I have doubts. He has expressed his feelings, would like for me to come to Nigeria one day soon to meet him, for us to marry, so that he could come to the US to be with me. He is grateful for my financial support and continues to ask for more, as he is in a diving training class and is not working. When it comes to scamming, there in lies my problem, he claims, that he has been scamming for the past two years but has now quit. I am not for sure, that he has really quit and can only go by his word, even though I do have my doubts. Advise much needed.

Please @Poster you know all you need to Know.
Re: Should I Or Shouldn't I Continue by ayettymama(f): 3:45am On Mar 22, 2010
poster

hes a frauster leave him now and never go back to internet lovin again!!!

take this as a lesson and move on with life!

dont be fooled any longer

never ever send money to someone u dont no

never give out any of your information

these people are in a bad place and will do anything to get out

they dont care abt who they hurt its just a means to them!

get out and dont turn back!
Re: Should I Or Shouldn't I Continue by selena(f): 4:41am On Mar 22, 2010
DO NOT EVEN TRY IT.Leave the guy alone.He just wants to marry you for papers.
Re: Should I Or Shouldn't I Continue by Tarmpa: 8:12am On Mar 22, 2010
Just pull ur shoes & run 4 ur dear life now! U've just met an irresponsible gold digger.It's better u dump him now!than 4 u 2 sit back & watch him milk u dry b4 dumpin u later.
Re: Should I Or Shouldn't I Continue by dogzymallo: 8:23am On Mar 22, 2010
pls pls run run run away cause u will be duped of all u have
Re: Should I Or Shouldn't I Continue by fubiluv: 8:46am On Mar 22, 2010
Pls do not continue.
He is a fruad star.
It's so clear.
And once a fruad star,always a guy man.
Help yourself now that you can b4 it gets too late.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Sincere Advice / I Am Scared To Open Up To A Friend, because I Don't Wat To Loss Her. Wat Should I Do / Can You Ladies Marry A Guy That Is Younger Than You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.