Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,908 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? (55132 Views)

Hisbah Police Break Into BUK Female Students' Home / Nude Photos Of UNILAG English Professor Who Molests Female Students Leaked! / Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? by golor(m): 9:54am On Nov 12, 2017
R3B3L:
It's quite normal for students to shake deir teachers. Don't b technical about everything yoself. It's also natural for female students to say if a teacher is cute or not. Even little kids in primary say dat to deir teachers so u would b surprised. If u have witnessed enuf it will b a normal day for u and u won't b potting about now. Ur grammar tho... *sighs*

For primary and js1 I see nothing wrong , my js1 do come hug me , hold my leg or sir this sir that and I see them as normal , I didn't complian about that , did I ....but higher level no there should be a limit ....

Again , everything was in a hast but I have modify this morning

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? by cybriz82(m): 9:56am On Nov 12, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Al these male corpers self cheesy

walai i taya for der mata so wetin him want mek we do nau? abi d principal na Nlander?
Re: How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? by golor(m): 9:57am On Nov 12, 2017
ashewoboy:
this story is as fake as nicky minaj's butt. click like if you know you don't believe this story.

You mean what I just type don't happen ?but to brust your bubble that's what I am currently facing .......
Re: How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? by Iceberghill(m): 10:06am On Nov 12, 2017
I dnt think those that re saying the OP cooked up this understood the write up the OP meant the student ask those questions herself and gave answers after maybe answering d original ques, I saw worse during my service yr in one girls sec Sch in imo state them spoil die for dat area but I was able to overcome dem by God's grace.

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 12, 2017
2012 i remember by ppa in one village in imo. My felow corpers tear dem anyhw. Had a corper gf so no chance. Gals of 15 years don get wide pussy

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? by nNEOo(m): 10:13am On Nov 12, 2017
golor:

Truely stupid , but I am not asking your stupid brain to believe ,just profound solution if there's any cause your stupidity is grade one ...

Uhh ....kissed your mum with that mouth? undecided
Re: How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 12, 2017
golor:

Truely stupid , but I am not asking your stupid brain to believe ,just profound solution if there's any cause your stupidity is grade one ...
Bro tbh your English is bad
Re: How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? by Shugaball: 11:21am On Nov 12, 2017
If you got iTunes Gift Cards of 10, 15, 25, 50 or 100$... Call or message me on whatsapp 081.380.220.04...... Lets talk business.... NO PERCENTAGE, just 200naira per dollars(negotiable)..... FAST and get your CASH OUT before 30mins.
Re: How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? by MhizzAJ(f): 11:59am On Nov 12, 2017
golor:

Hey pretty, we still have some few with exceptional moral behaviour. Quote me any day .
Okay if you say so
Re: How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? by spinna: 12:11pm On Nov 12, 2017
Honestly not many like you in Nigeria, just continue as you are doing, perhaps give lectures on the reality of HIV and teen pregnancy.

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? by blaqroy: 12:30pm On Nov 12, 2017
It was my first time on a date at NYSC Camp.. I asked her out and she agreed. We went to maami for a chat. I had just #200 on me, I knew i had to buy us something. As a man I gat plan. I told her to wait for me while I went to buy us drinks..With my N200 I bought 1 can Fanta. I took an empty Sprite can and poured water directly from the tap into it.. I went back to my lady. A smile appeared on her face as she said: "Oh my gosh, how did you know that sprite is my favorite, I hate Fanta... give me sprite".�����

Immediately my spiritual ears opened and I heard my village people singing
" ITS OUR WORK O, SOFTWORK"

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 12, 2017
golor:
Please i seriously need answers to this question.

Please how do I stop my from student lusting over me!!I happened to be the only corp member in my school ,often time most of the student girls precisely usually do some crazy stuff in fact funny rather .

I am one person who believe in diligence to the core , at first I was very strict to them cause I sensed something of this nature will emerge , when they started complaining of my strictness I had to free my self a bit but guess what funny behaviours ...

One in SS1 the biggest always looking in fact countless eye contact then she will smile ...

J.s 3 one brought hand to shake me I declined but unfortunatly a teacher saw the scenario and then said, you have to be careful with this student they are something else..

S.s 3 the worst , so many funny behavior, I do take them lesson , if I want to leave ,they will be like are you going sir bye bye take care .

I asked them to submit their lesson note for an assignment given , could you believe that one of the student ,wrote what is liguid milk and she answered liquid milk is a sperm found in condom . the second question she asked is what is Bleep room and she answered Bleep room is where Bleep activities are being done ......she wrote it where I can easily set my eyes on ....

One saw me at my street junction and asked sir is this where you stay I answered yea genuinely only for she to ask what number that she wants to come visit then I told her no need cause I don't welcome such ..

Lastly , I was having class with them ss3 so while writing on the board they started discussing this sir is cute bla bla bla , I pretended I didn't hear them ...

I am one person who believe in diligence in discharging my duties , to make matter worse I am dating , I don't even think of cheating , when I was in school one of my colleagues openly told me to bleep her but I refuse cause I promised my babe faithfulness, I rather masturbate than cheat ...

Please this is not to blow my wristle but to seek a mature way to handle this kid ....

I am thinking of writing the school for retainment immediately after service so I won't stay idle a day after service , why I hunt for a good job from there .....

Please profound solution
Re: How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 12, 2017
golor:

Please how do I stop my from student lusting over me!!I happened to be the only corp member in my school ,often time most of the student girls precisely usually do some crazy stuff in fact funny rather .

I am one person who believe in diligence to the core , at first I was very strict to them cause I sensed something of this nature will emerge , when they started complaining of my strictness I had to free my self a bit but guess what funny behaviours ...

One in SS1 the biggest always looking in fact countless eye contact then she will smile ...

J.s 3 one brought hand to shake me I declined but unfortunatly a teacher saw the scenario and then said, you have to be careful with this student they are something else..

S.s 3 the worst , so many funny behavior, I do take them lesson , if I want to leave ,they will be like are you going sir bye bye take care .

I asked them to submit their lesson note for an assignment given , could you believe that one of the student ,wrote what is liguid milk and she answered liquid milk is a sperm found in condom . the second question she asked is what is Bleep room and she answered Bleep room is where Bleep activities are being done ......she wrote it where I can easily set my eyes on ....

One saw me at my street junction and asked sir is this where you stay I answered yea genuinely only for she to ask what number that she wants to come visit then I told her no need cause I don't welcome such ..

Lastly , I was having class with them ss3 so while writing on the board they started discussing this sir is cute bla bla bla , I pretended I didn't hear them ...

I am one person who believe in diligence in discharging my duties , to make matter worse I am dating , I don't even think of cheating , when I was in school one of my colleagues openly told me to bleep her but I refuse cause I promised my babe faithfulness, I rather masturbate than cheat ...

Please this is not to blow my wristle but to seek a mature way to handle this kid ....

I am thinking of writing the school for retainment immediately after service so I won't stay idle a day after service , why I hunt for a good job from there .....

Please profound solution

Same happened to me during my Enugu Nysc time, I was teaching an all girls school got so bad that a student wrote me a love letter and was visiting me and buying me fruits, I just kept it extremely teacher to student relationship. Though you will be tempted but it's not worth the disgrace if you make a wrong move.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? by Ehisanreal: 12:32pm On Nov 12, 2017
UNILAG Becomes First Nigerian University To Obtain TV Licence
http://njatym..com.ng/2017/11/unilag-becomes-first-nigerian.html?m=1
Re: How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? by freeman95(m): 12:33pm On Nov 12, 2017
Give her the diick simple

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? by JoshMedia: 12:33pm On Nov 12, 2017
$1100 BTC available
Re: How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ehisanreal:
UNILAG Becomes First Nigerian University To Obtain TV Licence
http://njatym..com.ng/2017/11/unilag-becomes-first-nigerian.html?m=1
stale gist. Learner blogger

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? by symbianDON(m): 12:37pm On Nov 12, 2017
stop paying attention to whatever they say or do in respect to seduction. they are teenagers and it's not uncommon for them to behave the way they are doing. you are much more older than them. be firm in your dealings with them and discharge your duties as diligently as you can. rebuke one or two of them firmly in the full glare of others. that should give a signal to others that you won't tolerate their childish pranks. God help you.

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? by Equado(m): 12:37pm On Nov 12, 2017
ashewoboy:
this story is as fake as nicky minaj's butt. click like if you know you don't believe this story.
it may not be fake, the things u see in schools this days. I remember when I was teaching almost 3yrs ago, a student actually told me she wanted to tell me something, I sheepishly brought my ears close to her mouth for her to whisper and she practically licked my ears, and she was in js3. Children this days are something else

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? by artemismay: 12:38pm On Nov 12, 2017
Perv.
Re: How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? by dastudent(m): 12:38pm On Nov 12, 2017
golor:

Please profound solution

Everyone with multiple mindsets.

When i was in secondary school.

We had this teacher that had the sweetest ass and we as boys were always passing her exams.

We talked about how hot she was and all but it never went past that.

The girls on the other hand swooned over some teachers and well it never went past that.

Shaking the hands a female student is not a big deal(offering high fives is better though as reward for good behaviour).

We just put a veil on some natural things to make it look like it's crazy.

I don't know where shaking of hands became a sexual kini.

You only need to mind your business as a teacher and draw the line when you need to based on what you can take and what you cannot take.

Doesn't mean you should stop being nice.

You just need to be firm at the same time.

If you are rebuking temptation that's a different wahala entirely.

It will keep sipping into your mind until you succumb to it.

So be innocent about your dealings with children and focus on teaching.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? by AdeniyiA(m): 12:40pm On Nov 12, 2017
If you like allow those small Ogbanjes destroy your bright future with unprofitable and regretful séxual act... undecided

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? by eyinjuege: 12:40pm On Nov 12, 2017
Start wearing a wedding band. A cheap one will do. Just say you got married over the weekend.
Maybe that will deter them... i hope they've not become so hardened that such dont matter to them.
Re: How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? by Flyingngel(m): 12:40pm On Nov 12, 2017
I understand u. I had similar experience, a funny girl was sitting opening her leg wide in the class,I thought she forgot not knowing it was intentional. I had to advise her.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? by twilliamx(m): 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2017
the lust is in your own mind.
Re: How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? by columbus007(m): 12:42pm On Nov 12, 2017
Op,my advice is.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? by perryy(m): 12:46pm On Nov 12, 2017
golor:

You must be a graduate of a private university. So, as a corper, you mean you don't know the difference between profer and profound ? Solution is being proferred to a problem .

Peace profound brother, no hating.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? by enemyofprogress: 12:46pm On Nov 12, 2017
Remove your prick,keep it at home with your parents and let your students know about it
Re: How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 12, 2017
my bro lets b sincere,female students are like dat every wer.even wer am currently teaching they mke advances cus am young. d handshake tin na normal tin. dey wld always cum to check on me.i can easily enter anyone of dem cus small girls of nowadays no dey b virgin again,bt i dnt want to simply cus dey r nt mature enof brainwise although dey look very mature physically. you fit do something with one she go happy go tell d rest bfor u knw d whole school knows next d management finds out. so in as much as am free with dem,i still knw my limits. Am nt a trained teach n i intend nt teaching for long

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? by laescatua(m): 12:46pm On Nov 12, 2017
U have to be a bit more strict with them, let them know u as a no nonsense person. Even if its only 3 students that will listen to u, continue teaching those ones and abandon d rest of them. U can flog them at times but u have to be careful with d flogging cos some secondary school boys are cultists, they might waylay u on d way and 'treat ur Bleep up'. But ultimately, be very firm and apply a lot of wisdom.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? by encrypt(m): 12:47pm On Nov 12, 2017
See eh it's normal for them to be flirtatious at that age...however you have to be the matured mind and walk the line between being strict and being friendly.
Some of your complains are rather unnecessary...
What's wrong with shaking hands with them?
Or getting told bye bye take care?
The one that wrote stuff in her book call her and explain why she shouldn't be writing things like that.
Ensure at no point in time are you alone with any of them.
Know when to be brutal and when to turn a blind eye..
Your gf should come check on you in school too not that it would change much anyway..
With time you'll adjust to everything if you eventually get retained.
Re: How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? by TIDDOLL(m): 12:48pm On Nov 12, 2017
AdeniyiA:
If you like allow those small Ogbanjes destroy your bright future with unprofitable and regretful séxual act... undecided
Lol.. grin grin grin...Abeg... Which kind advice b this....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Parents Queue To Attend Graduation In Babcock University (Photos) / University Of Pretoria Exam Question: 'Crying Is Permitted As Long As You Do...' / UNIBEN Fresh Graduate, TJ Drowns In Swimming Pool (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.