Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? (55125 Views)

Hisbah Police Break Into BUK Female Students' Home / Nude Photos Of UNILAG English Professor Who Molests Female Students Leaked! / Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? by Gbelexy(m): 4:48pm On Nov 12, 2017
Get this straight,u can't stop them from lusting after you but you shud not lust after them.pray before goin to class and inside d class before ur d lesson of d day.avoid any close relationship or u and them standing alone.and also learn how to flee!!! Don't say" I'm spiritually filled,i can't withstand the temptation! Flee!
God help u.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? by zicoraads: 4:50pm On Nov 12, 2017
golor:

Thanks ...noted
LOL. I can relate. I was in Kaduna for service. Those who know Kaduna and their girls will understand what I mean. They'll get over it. Its normal, especially for their ages. This is their time. Its left for you to remain firm and warn them when they continue with such character.

If possible, counsel them too. They should know why they are in school and why you are there as well. If it still gets out of hand, confide in an old teacher on how you can handle it. Make sure is a teacher you trust. Preferably a female. And if conditions still persist, report to the principal.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? by klarke(m): 4:50pm On Nov 12, 2017
R3B3L:
It's quite normal for students to shake deir teachers. Don't b technical about everything yoself. It's also natural for female students to say if a teacher is cute or not. Even little kids in primary say dat [/b]to [b]deir teachers so u would b surprised. If u have witnessed enuf it will b a normal day for u and u won't b potting about now. Ur grammar tho... *sighs*
Yours is perfect undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? by theapeman: 4:52pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ogaonos:
mayb urs will b third.bro joke apart i knw sey grown up chick can b an ass nd want only moni.their mata dey challenging sumtyms but underaged no gud.even grown up ashawo beta pass underaged.many guys dey do underaged even in south but dem dey hide dey do am.but 1 thin in life anythin can happen.because walls hav eyes.
sure! I purposely write that stuff base on the op write up he literary want to engage in such act! thus seeking indirect advise on how to do it!

I'm not a fan of student- teacher relationship stuff thou!
Re: How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? by jaszplus12(m): 4:54pm On Nov 12, 2017
golor:
Please i seriously need answers to this question.

Please how do I stop my from student lusting over me!!I happened to be the only corp member in my school ,often time most of the student girls precisely usually do some crazy stuff in fact funny rather .

I am one person who believe in diligence to the core , at first I was very strict to them cause I sensed something of this nature will emerge , when they started complaining of my strictness I had to free my self a bit but guess what funny behaviours ...

One in SS1 the biggest always looking in fact countless eye contact then she will smile ...

J.s 3 one brought hand to shake me I declined but unfortunatly a teacher saw the scenario and then said, you have to be careful with this student they are something else..

S.s 3 the worst , so many funny behavior, I do take them lesson , if I want to leave ,they will be like are you going sir bye bye take care .

I asked them to submit their lesson note for an assignment given , could you believe that one of the student ,wrote what is liguid milk and she answered liquid milk is a sperm found in condom . the second question she asked is what is Bleep room and she answered Bleep room is where Bleep activities are being done ......she wrote it where I can easily set my eyes on ....

One saw me at my street junction and asked sir is this where you stay I answered yea genuinely only for she to ask what number that she wants to come visit then I told her no need cause I don't welcome such ..

Lastly , I was having class with them ss3 so while writing on the board they started discussing this sir is cute bla bla bla , I pretended I didn't hear them ...

I am one person who believe in diligence in discharging my duties , to make matter worse I am dating , I don't even think of cheating , when I was in school one of my colleagues openly told me to bleep her but I refuse cause I promised my babe faithfulness, I rather masturbate than cheat ...

Please this is not to blow my wristle but to seek a mature way to handle this kid ....

I am thinking of writing the school for retainment immediately after service so I won't stay idle a day after service , why I hunt for a good job from there .....

Please profound solution
hmmmm..
I had the same situation during my service year and I'm happy I scaled through ...you can too but you have to be very tactical ...these girls don't get easily put off but be very firm and honest with them. avoid falling into one on one situation with them, and no matter how subtile they plant seeds of seductive words into you just pretend you don't hear it. politely but firmly decline any visits whether social or educational. teach the lessons in large groups and try to involve another teacher from the school along with you.
don't go telling the teachers or principal that will lead them to intensify the seduction.
given a month or two you will find the interest has waned significantly... or they'll have found someone else to seduce...
be firm but smart.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? by JesslordKay(m): 4:56pm On Nov 12, 2017
I believe you bro, I had this experience serving in a govt school at Oyo town, Oyo state. A student will tell you, uncle I misses you, was thinking about you last night. Uncle why is it that you don't want to show me your house, uncle do you have a girlfriend.
What I did was I became so official, keeping a straight face.
The worst is that the girls haven't even seen soap bath, talk less of deodorant.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 12, 2017
golor:

Please how do I stop my from student lusting over me!!I happened to be the only corp member in my school ,often time most of the student girls precisely usually do some crazy stuff in fact funny rather .

I am one person who believe in diligence to the core , at first I was very strict to them cause I sensed something of this nature will emerge , when they started complaining of my strictness I had to free my self a bit but guess what funny behaviours ...

One in SS1 the biggest always looking in fact countless eye contact then she will smile ...

J.s 3 one brought hand to shake me I declined but unfortunatly a teacher saw the scenario and then said, you have to be careful with this student they are something else..

S.s 3 the worst , so many funny behavior, I do take them lesson , if I want to leave ,they will be like are you going sir bye bye take care .

I asked them to submit their lesson note for an assignment given , could you believe that one of the student ,wrote what is liguid milk and she answered liquid milk is a sperm found in condom . the second question she asked is what is Bleep room and she answered Bleep room is where Bleep activities are being done ......she wrote it where I can easily set my eyes on ....

One saw me at my street junction and asked sir is this where you stay I answered yea genuinely only for she to ask what number that she wants to come visit then I told her no need cause I don't welcome such ..

Lastly , I was having class with them ss3 so while writing on the board they started discussing this sir is cute bla bla bla , I pretended I didn't hear them ...

I am one person who believe in diligence in discharging my duties , to make matter worse I am dating , I don't even think of cheating , when I was in school one of my colleagues openly told me to bleep her but I refuse cause I promised my babe faithfulness, I rather masturbate than cheat ...

Please this is not to blow my wristle but to seek a mature way to handle this kid ....

I am thinking of writing the school for retainment immediately after service so I won't stay idle a day after service , why I hunt for a good job from there .....

Please profound solution

I didn't read the semi epistle.

Just use Cane.
Re: How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? by Archie30: 5:05pm On Nov 12, 2017
freakthingz:

Cus if they turn and accuse of sexual assault your life will just flash before your eyes

Please tell him!!! Majority of JS1 SS1 2 & 3 students re kids oh. I 'm assuming these re underage school girls. Well this post is non starter. It's called being professional. If you re not fit to teach just walk. Compare this to bankers bro....The teacher and his pervy thought haba. Touch any of them n you ll get done for years.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? by abdulkayus(m): 5:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
melejo:
Leave the east alone, I served in the north and had similar experience

At least those ones in the north especially core north are far more conservative than those in the south, especially East and south south. The gals in East and south south are more daring and sexually experienced than u can imagine. A gal of 14, 15, 16 years is already sexually active and has more sex than you can imagined.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? by KEVIND: 5:24pm On Nov 12, 2017
ashewoboy:
this story is as fake as nicky minaj's butt. click like if you know you don't believe this story.

This same scenario played out during my youth service. Pls you don't know what this children are up to this days. In fact,parents are really failing in their duties and responsibilities, believe me!
Re: How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? by freakthingz(m): 5:27pm On Nov 12, 2017
lazygal:

And they are so fond of framing inocennt teachers especially when they approach you seductively and u turn them down they will set you up should ibcase you report them

That's why I've advised him to report and deal with them firmly before push comes to shove. If he likes let him be doing fine teacher upandan
Re: How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? by freakthingz(m): 5:30pm On Nov 12, 2017
Nnamdiojukwu:
Ha,this is the best advice I read so far,my student in ss1 kept smiling with me for the whole year,one day i asked her,do you like me? she do not waste time to say yes,the following day she told me of a dream she had the previous night,how I made love to her in the class,the one that surprised me was how she was able to describes my dick,wao
I resigned the following day.

Lool this got me chuckling my brother, prevention is better than cure

Correct guy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? by freakthingz(m): 5:36pm On Nov 12, 2017
Archie30:

Please tell him!!! Majority of JS1 SS1 2 & 3 students re kids oh. I 'm assuming these re underage school girls. Well this post is non starter. It's called being professional. If you re not fit to teach just walk. Compare this to bankers bro....The teacher and his pervy thought haba. Touch any of them n you ll get done for years.

Honestly statutory rape is rampant in naija.

the other day I hard a convo with an adult man who said he would have sex with a 15yr old if she made advances at him.

Morally bankrupt

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? by Noblewhiz(m): 5:38pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ss1, Js3, SS3....You are seriously blessed.. lol
I would love u to go with the first comment 'pray with them'
Re: How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 12, 2017
nNEOo:
Op i just the pray make e no b anything related to english you the teach them.....graduates that cannot construct a simple sentence void of gramatical error are the reason why our education system is under funded,that being said,i hope you are nt expecting some1 as stupid as i am to blv this story.

The sarcasm is lost on the op. He's a dullard trying to feel relevant with a fake story.
Re: How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? by kay29000(m): 5:55pm On Nov 12, 2017
stilldoingokay:

you're complaining of secondary school, primary school is the worst,

am even scared of bringing a child into this world.

the way children talk about sex,
I don't think sex education is enough.

Primary school ke! That's impossible. Primary school students can't be more than 6-11 year olds. What do they know at that age? Even if they know some things about sex, they sure are still children, and you can give them the flogging of their life. It is sure easier to handle primary school girls than secondary school girls.
Re: How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? by PenlsCaP: 5:55pm On Nov 12, 2017
abdulkayus:

At least those ones in the north especially core north are far more conservative than those in the south, especially East and south south. The gals in East and south south are more daring and sexually experienced than u can imagine. A gal of 14, 15, 16 years is already sexually active and has more sex than you can imagined.

Oga shut upppp!!!..
All thisr northerns gals in hijab that prefar giving u their azzhole, saying their front side is for the man betrothed to them at birth.... the worst part is the are drug addictc.. they take drugs like coedin before sex.
i spent 3yrs in north after my school.. today is sunday i dnt want to go into details.
So shut uppp... its every where and even worst in the north.
Becoz the female kids are used to having sex with adults due to their tradition.
And its so easy to brainwash them.
Re: How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? by brojoshua: 6:02pm On Nov 12, 2017
If say you are a true believer in Christ Jesus, saying some words of God and truth will surely solve the problem. Saying things like, young people, keep yourselves and body pure for your future husbands. Be good and godly daughters who kept themselves pure from corruption and sins but for God like Joseph, Ruth and Mary. Tell them bless are the daughters who keep themselves pure from sins and for God. But that is if you yourself believe and are standing on the rock before you can use such weapons to destroy seducing spirits in them and the arrows they are growing against you by the words they are speaking to you. Use words like you shall commit fornication. Tell them the wages of sin is death...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? by Engr1(m): 6:05pm On Nov 12, 2017
I just want to know, hemm who is fooling who here?

Re: How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 12, 2017
just fuvk all of them one After the other and they will leave you alone, trust me i know! grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? by daddio(m): 6:38pm On Nov 12, 2017
golor:

Truely stupid , but I am not asking your stupid brain to believe ,just profound solution if there's any cause your stupidity is grade one ...

Re: How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? by phr33man(m): 6:54pm On Nov 12, 2017
Guy, the happens all over. You just have to be blind to whatever they are doing and concentrate more on your duty.

I will share my experience with you and how I was able to overcome the temptation. I happened to be the first and only corper in the community I was posted. And I came in when I was needed most into the community. I read computer science and I have taught for years before graduating. This teaching experience made me versatile in academics that I teach virtually all courses at junior secondary and all in senior secondary(science) including further maths and French because I schooled in Cotonou and working there now. With this, I saw many advances from students, co-worker(teachers from the community) and ladies in the community.

For the students, I finished with them on the assembly ground one afternoon. It came unexpected to them all. I said audibly"Listen and listen very well. If you think I am one of those teachers and corpers that you can lure to do rubbish with you, you have called. And I asked, what did I say? The guys responded with laughter YOU HAVE FAILED" The female students and some staffs were shocked by my act. And after this, the female students stopped. But I couldn't stop for co staffs, so I was blind to their advances. And I transformed this love they have for me into cash. I was able to run my computer school in the community and they recommended me for other private home teaching which fetch me enough money during my service year.

My guy be blind to their advances and take advantage of their lust for you. Continue your good work and see how they start recommending you for jobs. This is how I fought my freedom from them and was a virgin during my service year.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? by Wheezdom(m): 7:02pm On Nov 12, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Al these male corpers self cheesy
Wetin dem see for your body

You re not all that handsome self
**Do not quote me**Only reasonable people should please
shhhhhhhh. Tink reasonably (i dnt bliv d story sha bt i'll try.
Re: How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? by kiddkash(m): 7:06pm On Nov 12, 2017
golor:

Please profound solution
dress raggedy
Re: How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? by Chukabiz1961(m): 7:06pm On Nov 12, 2017
How do i believe this based on the two questions you asked ''milk & bleep'' How do they relate to lesson for secondary students?
Re: How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 12, 2017
pcguru1:

Same happened to me during my Enugu Nysc time, I was teaching an all girls school got so bad that a student wrote me a love letter and was visiting me and buying me fruits, I just kept it extremely teacher to student relationship. Though you will be tempted but it's not worth the disgrace if you make a wrong move.

Guy! I don't know whether to applaud you or to hmmmm. Still thinking tho ! So wait, Lemme ask. What can possibly go wrong?

Lets take this step by step.

1. She gets pregnant
2. She lets all her friends know she fvcking you

Hmmm, If you to that, You'll be a pedophile right? Perhaps I stop because of this. sad

Mehn you are a good guy. Problem is good guys finish last tho.
Re: How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 12, 2017
annyberry:
Avoid smiling with Dem, I also teach in a school made for girls I also Dnt laugh much with Dem because DEy can b very naughty and For d corpers dat are guys dey dnt even laugh with Dem at all..... I know wat u are passing tru..... sha take it easy b for children put person for problem.

The more the squeeze your face, the more they love you more. Mhen those secondary school girls no get chill oh ! There is corper I know who slept with more than 8 girls while teaching in a school. All Virgins. Mehn God have mercy lol.

O boy, when he narrates the story. I was surprised.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? by golor(m): 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Al these male corpers self cheesy
Wetin dem see for your body

You re not all that handsome self
**Do not quote me**Only reasonable people should please

I guess your bf is finer than me ......

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? by abdulkayus(m): 7:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
PenlsCaP:

Oga shut upppp!!!..
All thisr northerns gals in hijab that prefar giving u their azzhole, saying their front side is for the man betrothed to them at birth.... the worst part is the are drug addictc.. they take drugs like coedin before sex.
i spent 3yrs in north after my school.. today is sunday i dnt want to go into details.
So shut uppp... its every where and even worst in the north.
Becoz the female kids are used to having sex with adults due to their tradition.
And its so easy to brainwash them.

Guy, don't be apprehensive and develop heart attack over this. It is visible to blind and audible to the deaf that teenagers from the south are far more sexually expose and experience than those in the south. It is something you don't have to argue about cos everyone knows this. I had lived in both region and knows what goes on. Many Corp members prefer to serve in the south than in the north cos dey believe they can get more gals to laid with in the south than in the north and which is obviously true.
Am not saying that it doesn't happens in the north but mehnnnn u can't compare it with the south.
The only place u can still get it in the north is those not so core north but in the core north, hmmmmmm.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? by abdulkayus(m): 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2017
cruchenutii:

The more the squeeze your face, the more they love you more. Mhen those secondary school girls no get chill oh ! There is corper I know who slept with more than 8 girls while teaching in a school. All Virgins. Mehn God have mercy lol.

O boy, when he narrates the story. I was surprised.

What? ? Meaning he disflower eight virgins? Hmmmm
Re: How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? by Nnamdiojukwu: 7:28pm On Nov 12, 2017
freakthingz:

Lool this got me chuckling my brother, prevention is better than cure

Correct guy
The bible said in a situation like this we should run,there is no prayer that can stop your dick from accepting free pu..y.

A total stranger giving an accurate picture of my dick ?

Has.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? by daben1(m): 7:48pm On Nov 12, 2017
laribari:

Me just tire for the Mata oo! Don't know what to believe again self. Under what subject do you ask SS3 what is liquid milk and what is bleep room?

Anyways I see nothing wrong with the answers she gave because those were stupid questions. Which one is liquid milk? I thought milk is milk whether liquid or powder form. Then bleep room? Haba, op abeg get sense naa.

If you don't flirt with those children they won't give you such an answer.

Another fake story spotted.
how i wish only me fit give you 10000000 likes... You make sense die!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Parents Queue To Attend Graduation In Babcock University (Photos) / University Of Pretoria Exam Question: 'Crying Is Permitted As Long As You Do...' / UNIBEN Fresh Graduate, TJ Drowns In Swimming Pool (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.