Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,112 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality (35214 Views)

What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? / Official: Jehovah Witnesses Believe In Angel Michael / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by kingthreat(m): 12:05pm On Nov 12, 2017
TVTKOKO:
Simply put,, Homosexuals have been in existence since. The Bible knows about this, the Bible did not condemn them to death..
Many people tend to have this urge but it depends on individuals fighting it off and not giving in.

In other words, all ye homophobes should sheath your swords as it is not in your place to pass judgement on anyone. The same way God hates Homosexuality, same way he hates adultery and fornication. E O D

All you do not judge advocates. Perhaps when your pikin chooses to fúck his pet, dont judge him too. Christianity has zero tolerance for homosexuality.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by sanpipita(m): 12:13pm On Nov 12, 2017
discman2k2:

Sure! Well said. But please if you allow your immediate society to tolerate Homosexuality, the question is, would you have been born if your parents were homosexuals?
You might say, there's possibility of same sex to have kids, but you fail to understand the scientific process involved in such attempt - it's unnatural & basically plastic.

Moreso, have you considered the design of both male & female bodies? Its naturally designed likr both hands socketed into each other - round peg in a perfectly round hole. Everything about the male is carefully & wonderfully designed for the female - the psyche, skin, facial features, hips, hairs, voice, that is tge full body. How on earth would you imagine SAME LOOKING SEX DESIRABLE?!

I just taya for man wey leave fine, well - rounded ass, soft bwest, & lips, & face to admire the hairy asshole of a male.
?!!!!!!!

SMH.

Your post would have made sense if not for your last lines, there people who prefer frog meat to chicken meat have you ever asked them why? is not hard to understand everyone's preference isn't same, you might prefer a well rounded ass while to another person he prefers a hairy asshole, life isn't not that hard to understand.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by sirfee(m): 12:18pm On Nov 12, 2017
goldedprince:

I am neither a Christian or Muslim or part of any religion,
But I must also say that a guy fucking another guy's strong ass is totally wrong. Why fuckkkk a guy ass when there Bitchess that also like Anal
It sucks,I'm neither a Christian nor a Muslim but homosexuality is nothing but madness.Imagine the union of two dicks...holy sh*t.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by Saverin: 12:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
oluFELAxy:

Boss! No one is saying there is no financial fraud in the house of God. There has been from time past, till now. Do you remember Eli's son and samuel's son? Do you remember Ananias and Saphirah?

But we can't be pointing accusing fingers to Men of God when there are no evidence that they are defrauding us. Those who have been caught doing fraud in the church have been dealt with in time past and the way it works is that God deals with such people.

And if we think that Pastors are defrauding members because of the private jet they have then we are getting it wrong. Pastors are men like us and it is right for them to feed from the Church, the Bible encourages it. These pastors do not then just take care of themselves from the Church purse, they take care of the people too. Just that we see more of the things they do for themselves, than they do for others.

Let me round up by saying that no sane Pastor will buy a private jet if it is not needed. Pastors who have churches in countries all over the world need a better and fast means to move around and that is the commission that God has put in our hands, to reach to the ends of the earth.

It is either you are blind or you are being hypocritical.

Who is a christian? A follower of Christ.

Did Christ collect tithe from anyone? No

Did Christ posses any material property? No

So why are they buying lands, houses, vehicles and crafts like crazy people?

If the message of "salvation" (accepting Christ as your personal lord and savior) is very important why can't God/Christ communicate to all his creature in a worldwide broadcast? I mean he is God!
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by Teacher1776(m): 12:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
bedspread:
NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE, ANY PRESIDENT, RELIGION OR INDIVDUAL SAYS ABOUT GAY... THE CREATOR OF EVERYONE OF US ABHORS THAT ACT....
HE IS TOTALLY AGAINST IT.... SODOM AND GOMORAH WILL CONSUMED TILL DATE BECOS OF IT

TODAY THE SAME THING IS HAPPENING ALL OVER THE WORLD... YOU SEE INDIVDUALS, COMMUNITIES, ETC EXPERIENCE DISATER THAT GOES BEYOND THEIR REASONING..

No Matter who says it's Right, What The ALMIGHTY GOD STANDS FOR IS THE FINAL...
ITS A SIN, ITS WICKEDNESS, ITS DISGUSTING, ITS DIRTY, ITS EVIL
No one is disputing this. In his own time God destroyed Sodom and Gommorah. Similarly, in his due time, he will put an end to all form of wickedness, and that includes homosexuals as well. What we should do now is appeal to all sinners to abandon sin and embrace God wholeheartedly.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by Primenet(m): 12:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
Pure Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by sucre: 12:30pm On Nov 12, 2017
sanpipita:

He now goes on to give me a bible verse undecided by the way isn't that law of moses to Israel? don't they say the coming of Jesus made old testament doctrines and laws irrelevant?
Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Those are the words of our lord. He still spoke about mosaic laws.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by sanpipita(m): 12:33pm On Nov 12, 2017
sucre:

Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Those are the words of our lord. He still spoke about mosaic laws.

You could have atleast given me the Bible chapter he said this, I don't read the bible not like I even care.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by sparko1(m): 12:44pm On Nov 12, 2017
bedspread:
NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE, ANY PRESIDENT, RELIGION OR INDIVDUAL SAYS ABOUT GAY... THE CREATOR OF EVERYONE OF US ABHORS THAT ACT....
HE IS TOTALLY AGAINST IT.... SODOM AND GOMORAH WILL CONSUMED TILL DATE BECOS OF IT

TODAY THE SAME THING IS HAPPENING ALL OVER THE WORLD... YOU SEE INDIVDUALS, COMMUNITIES, ETC EXPERIENCE DISATER THAT GOES BEYOND THEIR REASONING..

You know some other things that are sin, Fornication, DIVORCE, MARRYING MORE THAN ONE WIFE, SLEEPING WITH SOMEONE'S ELSE'S WIFE, if you think the problem with the world is just homosexuality, then you need to rethink! Even churches are in the business of dissolving marriages, condoning more than one, pastor sleeping with members, in the case of Sodom we both know they were all sinners, but what do you say when pastors engage in such act.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by lovingJehovah: 12:45pm On Nov 12, 2017
The Bible did not give us any clue to a word called the holy ghost. Are you referring to the Holy spirit?
danyaril2yahoo:
Pls do jehovah's witness,Believe in the gift & power of the holy ghost?
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by lovingJehovah: 12:46pm On Nov 12, 2017
Shops are closed today. It is in vain that you are dressed up nice. This is the best and last response you will ever get
PrecisionFx:

Jehovah witness is an extremist group.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by discman2k2(m): 12:51pm On Nov 12, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Keep quiet! Have you ever seen fornicators and adulterers demanding that what they are doing is right? They hide in shame! Have you ever seen a fornicator or adultery pride parade?

Have you ever seen a religious leader of any religion supporting Fornication and adultery?

After fucking another man through the anus and loosing your sense, you should be careful what you write in public.

God bless your parents, guardians, & teachers. They did wonderful work in ypu. Kudos!!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by oluFELAxy(m): 12:59pm On Nov 12, 2017
Saverin:

It is either you are blind or you are being hypocritical.

Who is a christian? A follower of Christ.

Did Christ collect tithe from anyone? No

Did Christ posses any material property? No

So why are they buying lands, houses, vehicles and crafts like crazy people?

If the message of "salvation" (accepting Christ as your personal lord and savior) is very important why can't God/Christ communicate to all his creature in a worldwide broadcast? I mean he is God!

I have an issue with those of you who think Jesus was poor when He was alive. Who told you that? Go and read Chapter 3 of the Midas Touch by Kenneth Hagin and you will understand better.
How can Jesus be poor? He was presented with Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh. He was so rich He had a Treasurer. His cloth was so valuable that the soldiers had to gamble on who would take it. Christ even had a house in Capernaum.
In a portion of Scripture, Mary used an expensive perfume on Jesus and people were complaining just like you are complaining about the expensive life of Pastors, go and read Jesus' response to them.

Jesus had no business collecting Tithe and offering during His days, He was not a priest. But Jesus Christ paid all these things Himself, even up to tax. Have you not read Matthew 23:23 where Jesus recognized that Tithe payment was good (and He gave those factors that are much important in the giving of your tithe).

Times and period differ, during the days of Christ there were no Cars, private jets and all. For a very significant moment and time, Christ rode into Jerusalem. My Jesus was not a poor man, if Jesus lived today, He will live one of the best lives ever.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by tonio2wo: 1:24pm On Nov 12, 2017
TVTKOKO:
Simply put,, Homosexuals have been in existence since. The Bible knows about this, the Bible did not condemn them to death..
Many people tend to have this urge but it depends on individuals fighting it off and not giving in.

In other words, all ye homophobes should sheath your swords as it is not in your place to pass judgement on anyone. The same way God hates Homosexuality, same way he hates adultery and fornication. E O D

Why did God destroy Sodom n gomorrah?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
The Bible said!!!! FLEE!!!!! Flee from anything that looks or has origin of sin,...don't know why the OP wrote this epistle and equally tagged Jehovah Witness to it,.....
Whether you are a gay,..lesbian,..fornicatior,..muderer,..covetous,..etc as far as it has to do with the flesh,...there is no spirit of God in you,..and that makes you to belong to devil

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by johnydon22(m): 2:27pm On Nov 12, 2017
TVTKOKO:
the Bible did not condemn them to death..
I'm just going to leave this here

Leviticus 20:13

"If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them."

You lot don't even read your own bible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by bedspread: 2:33pm On Nov 12, 2017
sparko1:

You know some other things that are sin, Fornication, DIVORCE, MARRYING MORE THAN ONE WIFE, SLEEPING WITH SOMEONE'S ELSE'S WIFE, if you think the problem with the world is just homosexuality, then you need to rethink! Even churches are in the business of dissolving marriages, condoning more than one, pastor sleeping with members, in the case of Sodom we both know they were all sinners, but what do you say when pastors engage in such act.
NO MATTER WHO ENGAGES IN SIN , BE IT A PASTOR, BISHOP OR WHATEVER.... it's WICKEDNESS, ITS ABOMINATION, ITS DISGUSTING

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by lovingJehovah: 2:47pm On Nov 12, 2017
Because I am a Jehovah's Witness and I am simply expressing our belief.
ArcSEMPECJ:
The Bible said!!!! FLEE!!!!! Flee from anything that looks or has origin of sin,...don't know why the OP wrote this epistle and equally tagged Jehovah Witness to it,.....
Whether you are a gay,..lesbian,..fornicatior,..muderer,..covetous,..etc as far as it has to do with the flesh,...there is no spirit of God in you,..and that makes you to belong to devil
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by TVTKOKO(m): 2:53pm On Nov 12, 2017
johnydon22:
I'm just going to leave this here

Leviticus 20:13

"If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them."

You lot don't even read your own bible
hey.. This is the law of Moses. Can you please show me where Jesus Christ said such, or If it is in the law of God's commandments?
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by sanpipita(m): 3:26pm On Nov 12, 2017
TVTKOKO:
hey.. This is the law of Moses. Can you please show me where Jesus Christ said such, or If it is in the law of God's commandments?

I said same thing here, these religious people don't realize their bible is full of contradictions
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by Caseless: 3:27pm On Nov 12, 2017
Bible verses always contradict themselves. Maybe it's because of the human influence of alterations it has suffered overtime.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by Maximus85(m): 3:34pm On Nov 12, 2017
princepet:
I have lots of them as my friends and working colleagues.

One distinct attribute about them is they listen to high life music like their life depends on it.

How many of them? There are close 8m of them.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 12, 2017
lovingJehovah:
Shops are closed today. It is in vain that you are dressed up nice. This is the best and last response you will ever get

grin grin grin.

So u think I will use ur replies to cook Ofe Nsala
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 12, 2017
correctguy101:

Like Boko Haram?
You're joking right?

I can't say some JWs don't carry it on their head but it's common with all Christians to carry their denomination of worship on their head like the chosen pipu and mfm...

But using the word extremism, you're really not okay.. SMH

U know nothing about the Jehovah witnesses, they carry their own for head like fried unripe plantain.

They are extremists, I believe u can read that up
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by WORLDPEACE(m): 3:41pm On Nov 12, 2017
menxer:
.... But God Jehovah does not have a consort? Is he not gay?
Weak comment. You tried but couldn't think of anything clever to say.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2017
sirfee:
It sucks,I'm neither a Christian nor a Muslim but homosexuality is nothing but madness.Imagine the union of two dicks...holy sh*t.

Some people have sex with animals.

Some straight men Bleep dead people, they prefer them to live humans.

Humans are really sick.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by WORLDPEACE(m): 3:48pm On Nov 12, 2017
harbjar:

Am i not a Christian but i know that it is stated clearly in the bible tha3God once destroy a whole City because of homosexuality...
Dont come here and preach preach freedom or right trash.. Neither the Bible nor the Quran condones homosexuality or fornication .
What is wrong is wrong. Even animals dont commit homosexuality not to talk of us humans
And the article does not condone homosexuality. It says that it is a sin. In fact, it says homosexuals will not inherit God's kingdom. Whether or not animals Practice homosexuality, which some do, the Bible is clear that it is a sin. You as the Christian however cannot take the law into your hand. Hate what they do and try to help them change. Do not join them but stop chasing them around. That's the whole gist of the article

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by correctguy101(m): 3:53pm On Nov 12, 2017
PrecisionFx:

U know nothing about the Jehovah witnesses, they carry their own for head like fried unripe plantain.

They are extremists, I believe u can read that up

I get dem for my family, what are you saying I should read up?
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by grandstar(m): 3:54pm On Nov 12, 2017
bedspread:

Are we experiencing increases in natural disasters because of homosexuality or because we are leaving in the Last Days of these system of things? (Read Revelations 12:9-12, Matthew 24:3, 2 Timothy 3:1-5)

Judgment belongs rightfully in Jehovah's hand whose wish is that no one perishes but all attains life. 2 Peter 3:9.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by Olifiz(m): 4:12pm On Nov 12, 2017
Klinee:
Gay is evil and deserves death penalty!!!! Most times the Christians are just being hypocritic, the Bible made it clear that a gay should be killed but they will skip that part of the Bible.

U don’t need to be myopic n pls ask questions before u post again. It’s during the time before Hesus Christ died that the law say an eye for an eye. So if u do anythin dat warrants death u are killed but Jesus death canceled that law which opens all to repentance and forgiveness. Remember Jesus died for our sins.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 12, 2017
ochallo:

The bible also condemns fornication and adultery, so if we are going to condemn and throw people in jail because they are gay, we should also throw fornicators and adulterers in jail because they are all sexual sins according to the bible, no one is greater than the other, anything short of that is hypocrisy.

Even science records that the poplar HIV aids erupted from sexual live style of gay men...before now started spreading to straight folks because of hiding and experimenting...at this point permit me to say, that even though a nation's constitution isn't based on a bible, but the welfare of its people..there for gay sex is a threat to health of the people...
if at some point a nation can pass laws that people give birth more than 2 or 3....just so that country resources can be evenly available and circumvent the problem of over population....abeg...hypocrisy is not the issue

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 12, 2017
correctguy101:

I get dem for my family, what are you saying I should read up?

What extremism is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele Releases 2024 Prophecies On Akpabio, Ekpa, Igboho, Wike, Others / Catholic Church In Yola Built A Mosque For Muslims - Bishop Mamza / Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.