Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,606 members, 7,816,506 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality (35228 Views)

What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? / Official: Jehovah Witnesses Believe In Angel Michael / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 12, 2017
correctguy101:

I get dem for my family, what are you saying I should read up?

What extremism is.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 12, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

And the article does not condone homosexuality. It says that it is a sin. In fact, it says homosexuals will not inherit God's kingdom. Whether or not animals Practice homosexuality, which some do, the Bible is clear that it is a sin. You as the Christian however cannot take the law into your hand. Hate what they do and try to help them change. Do not join them but stop chasing them around. That's the whole gist of the article

It's the law of the land to chase and arrest them....even the bible wants us to obey authority....
In the US and some advance countries u can't date or have sexual relations with a minor...pple shaa marry minor in Nigeria and there's no issue....oga the law is the law...

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by grandstar(m): 4:58pm On Nov 12, 2017
sanpipita:

Lol you dey mind them, every time they want to find something back up their homophobia they run to the Bible, meanwhile they are guilty of sins this same Bible condemn, same sex is here to stay, pity ones who keep stressing themselves over it, something that has been there before you were born and will outlive you.

But the primary post said the bible condemns homophobia. That should be enough for you and not be worried about lies to the contrary (Galatians 1:8-9)
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by WORLDPEACE(m): 5:02pm On Nov 12, 2017
1StopRudeness:

It's the law of the land to chase and arrest them....even the bible wants us to obey authority....
In the US and some advance countries u can't date or have sexual relations with a minor...pple shaa marry minor in Nigeria and there's no issue....oga the law is the law...
It is the law but you as an individual are not the law. A Christian will obey Caesar but he is not Caesar. I think the difference is apparent.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by abiambo(m): 5:06pm On Nov 12, 2017
but sodmom and gomorah was destroyed by God.
the world of noah was also destroyed by God think abt it
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by abfemi163: 5:08pm On Nov 12, 2017
Simply put,, Homosexuals have been in existence since. The Bible knows about this, the Bible did not condemn them to death..
Many people tend to have this urge but it depends on individuals fighting it off and not giving in.

God condemned it
SODOM and GOMORAH
God isn't stupid for making EVE naaa
A helpmeet
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 12, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

It is the law but you as an individual are not the law. A Christian will obey Caesar but he is not Caesar. I think the difference is apparent.

I'm starting not to get you....so if a thief comes to rob u or a rapist breaks into ur house to rape...which is against the constitution...u shouldn't bother to arrest them if u have the opportunity..because u don't want to be ceasar...
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by WORLDPEACE(m): 5:41pm On Nov 12, 2017
1StopRudeness:

I'm starting not to get you....so if a thief comes to rob u or a rapist breaks into ur house to rape...which is against the constitution...u shouldn't bother to arrest them if u have the opportunity..because u don't want to be ceasar...
Are we talking about a homosexual rape matter here or homosexuality without rape? Is fornication the same thing as rape? I think you are going off point.
But here is your answer, Act as Caeser would have you act if it is not against what God would have you do.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by menxer: 5:48pm On Nov 12, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

Weak comment. You tried but couldn't think of anything clever to say.
And what has that got to do with you?
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by WORLDPEACE(m): 5:55pm On Nov 12, 2017
menxer:

And what has that got to do with you?
The thread is meant to enlighten but you want to make mockery of it by saying something of point. Since I am here to read the thread it concerns me.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by Rashduct4luv(m): 6:44pm On Nov 12, 2017
sucre:

God knows the future and he is not clueless too.
In the beginning incest was permitted so population can increase. During the time of Moses certain rules where now put in place to put a check on incest.

No wonder the sons of God self come dey sleep with ladies on earth!
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by Rashduct4luv(m): 6:45pm On Nov 12, 2017
Klinee:
Fool!!!!! Without incest the offspring of Adam and Eve will not multiply

slowpoke! so incest was permitted till the time of Lot?
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2017
goldedprince:

I am neither a Christian or Muslim or part of any religion,
But I must also say that a guy fucking another guy's strong ass is totally wrong. Why fuckkkk a guy ass when there Bitchess that also like Anal
By what CRITERION/CRITERIA do we determine what is right or wrong? Holy books? Tradition? Customs? What the elders said? What society thinks? The opinion of the government?

If you guys have no precise and definitive moral philosophy that directs your moral compass and determines your opinions on ethics, you have to shut the fück up and stop assaulting the sensibilities of people who know HOW to think.
Tozara
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by sirfee(m): 7:37pm On Nov 12, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Some people have sex with animals.

Some straight men Bleep dead people, they prefer them to live humans.

Humans are really sick.
Some people are sick in the head,I saw a video online in 2016 where a lady was having good time with a tree.She chose a tree as her partner(just imagine).

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by Nobody: 12:51am On Nov 13, 2017
correctguy101:
See ehn, I don't give a rat's asss if anyone decides to be gay, just make sure if you're related to me you kip it to yourself, why tell me by the way? angry

But if you try to seduce me to join your gay club, I'll have your balls and fry them till they get burnt and feed it to the dogs... angry

You're gay and you're making noise, nonsense angry
God bless your Time on Earth my brother. Seducing others is their primary aim on NL. While fornicators, adulterers, and others even ask for GOD's forgiveness, these hell-bound sons of satan known as aborminables are busy trying to feel funky here. They are trying so hard to bring the burning wrath of GOD on Earth. May Thunder, Fire and Lightening consume every gay promoters on NairaLand.com in JESUS CHRIST Name. AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by goldedprince: 10:18am On Nov 13, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
By what CRITERION/CRITERIA do we determine what is right or wrong? Holy books? Tradition? Customs? What the elders said? What society thinks? The opinion of the government?

If you guys have no precise and definitive moral philosophy that directs your moral compass and determines your opinions on ethics, you have to shut the fück up and stop assaulting the sensibilities of people who know HOW to think.
Not when the person thinks like someone that just inhaled expired Meth.
Please just Stfu if you got nothing meaningful to say. the fact that I am not religious dosnt mean i don't have my personal believes or norms guiding me.
Even in physics, it's proven that like poles repel and only opposite poles attract. Scientifically, culturally, biblically and other wise, it's proven that a guy fucking another guy's hard dry dirty ass is totally wrong. Please allow people that smoke less contaminated weed talk. No be by force to talk nonsense
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 13, 2017
goldedprince:

[s]Not when the person thinks like someone that just inhaled expired Meth.
Please just Stfu if you got nothing meaningful to say. the fact that I am not religious dosnt mean i don't have my personal believes or norms guiding me.
Even in physics, it's proven that like poles repel and only opposite poles attract. Scientifically, culturally, biblically and other wise, it's proven that a guy fucking another guy's hard dry dirty ass is totally wrong. Please allow people that smoke less contaminated weed talk. No be by force to talk nonsense[/s]
Too much noise in one post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by goldedprince: 2:04pm On Nov 13, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
Too much noise in one post.
Come continue to speak senseless grammar na, useless worthless fagot
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 13, 2017
goldedprince:

Come continue to speak senseless grammar na, useless worthless fagot
LOL. Ok. grin
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality by Mhizrohzz(f): 9:55am On Nov 22, 2017
Donjazzy12:
Are you a lesbian?
WTF?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Catholic Church In Yola Built A Mosque For Muslims - Bishop Mamza / Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) / “I Am Scared To Collect Offerings!" - TB Joshua Talks About Blood Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.