Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Imitate Your Heavenly Father. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Imitate Your Heavenly Father. (240 Views)

Your Heavenly Father Knows You... / Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members / Don't Imitate Celebrities When You Want To Do Charitable Deeds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Imitate Your Heavenly Father. by bummyla(m): 5:45am On Nov 12, 2017
“In whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace;” Ephesians 5:1

Everything we need has been paid for in full by Jesus. However, you cannot fold your hands and expect it to fall on you like a bag of cherries. If you must get the same result like your Father God, you must imitate Him. To imitate Him means to follow His example in everything you do. If you are a dear child of God, you must make it a lifestyle to follow His example knowing that you will not be misled.

Jesus was able to succeed because He spent most of His time finding out what the Father was doing and then went ahead to do the same. John 5:17 “But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work.” John 5:19 “Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, the Son can do nothing of Himself, but what He seeth the Father do: for what things soever He doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.”

Your struggle in life will be over if you can just imitate your Father, find out what His will is on everything in the Bible and do it. Let me suggest an area you can start from; I suggest you start from what you say. Don’t say anything contrary to what your Father God has said, no matter how challenging your situation is. No matter the doctors report, stand on the word that says by His stripes I am healed and your body will amend, because everything about you will gravitate towards the word of God that you hold on to. Please note that the word of God is not a magic wand; you don’t do it once and get result, you must be consistent about it. Let the devil know that you are not about to give up and if any should give up, it should be the devil.

“Watch what God does, and then you do it, like children who learn proper behaviour from their parents” Eph. 5:1

Further Reading:
John 5:17-30,
John 12:49-50

Daily Bible Reading:
Morning-Leviticus 26-27;
Evening-Mark 2

The Redeemed Evangelical Mission Intn'l Headquarters,
Obanikoro/Anthony Oke Lagos Nigeria.
P. O. Box 5340, Marina, Lagos
Tel: +234-1- 7738584.
Contact Us: trem@trem.org

https://bummyla.com/2017/11/12/imitate-your-heavenly-father/

(1) (Reply)

The Dilemma Of Tithing / Do Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe In Jesus? / Do You Forget Your Dreams? (part 13).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.