Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

“my Biggest Challenge Is Getting Out Of My Father's Shadow” – DJ Cuppy (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “my Biggest Challenge Is Getting Out Of My Father's Shadow” – DJ Cuppy (video) (444 Views)

Israel DMW Afeare Apologizes To DJ Cuppy (Video) / Fan Super Excited As DJ Cuppy Video-called Him: Pictures & Video / DJ Cuppy Tells Davido To Start Calling Her "Aunty Cuppy" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“my Biggest Challenge Is Getting Out Of My Father's Shadow” – DJ Cuppy (video) by Naijaarchive(m): 7:09am On Nov 12, 2017
DJ Cuppy, in an interview with Goldmyne TV, has said her biggest challenge is getting out of her father Femi Otedola‘s shadow.
Cuppy said her father is hardworking and an inspiration to her, and she finds it difficult to separate their brands.

She gets frustrated when people don’t acknowledge her hard work, she said, and when they say everything gets handed over to her.
She added that it would be an honor if Tiwa Savage did a remix to her song with Tekno“Green Light”

Watch the interview below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn1-Qs37GE8

Download Video >>> http://www.naijaarchive.com.ng/2017/11/my-biggest-challenge-is-getting-out-of.html
Re: “my Biggest Challenge Is Getting Out Of My Father's Shadow” – DJ Cuppy (video) by NwaAmaikpe: 7:10am On Nov 12, 2017
shocked

Whereas, her dad's greatest challenge is getting rid of the shadow of aspersion and gloom cast on him by her stupid liaisons with a petty footballer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “my Biggest Challenge Is Getting Out Of My Father's Shadow” – DJ Cuppy (video) by coldnigger(m): 7:19am On Nov 12, 2017
okay we av heard
Re: “my Biggest Challenge Is Getting Out Of My Father's Shadow” – DJ Cuppy (video) by JamesReacher(m): 7:33am On Nov 12, 2017
Her greenlight song was so wack anyway it could pass for red light. Get a hold of urself cuppy, you have showed absolute zero talents whatsoever, even real talent stilll need promo. Davido is not in his fathers shadow with the hard work he has done.

1 Like

Re: “my Biggest Challenge Is Getting Out Of My Father's Shadow” – DJ Cuppy (video) by RedDistrict: 7:39am On Nov 12, 2017
Aunty, your dad is legendary ni
Better flex that 'shadow' as much as you can
Re: “my Biggest Challenge Is Getting Out Of My Father's Shadow” – DJ Cuppy (video) by Oye0404(m): 7:44am On Nov 12, 2017
if have the talent u definitely will, Falz used to be "Falana" s son" but he broke out of DAT shadow coz he's got wat it takes.
With songs like greenlight, u can only be thankful for having ur type of dad, otherwise no DJ would think of playing DAT noise

(1) (Reply)

Steemit !!! Social Media That Pays You When You Get Likes #Project20MilionNaija / See What Apostle Suleman Was Spotted With In Church Service / I Am Better And More Of A Superstar Than Shatta Wale And Wizkid - Stonebwoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.