Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,097 members, 7,814,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Steemit !!! Social Media That Pays You When You Get Likes #Project20MilionNaija - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Steemit !!! Social Media That Pays You When You Get Likes #Project20MilionNaija (444 Views)

Facebook User Post N@ke D Video Just To Get Likes / Facebook User Post N@ke D Video Just To Get Likes / Young Instagram Model Poses In Diapers On Her Page To Get Likes! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Steemit !!! Social Media That Pays You When You Get Likes #Project20MilionNaija by courage676(m): 1:04pm On Nov 15, 2017
Check out my timeline

Steemit.com/@onyemacourage

In summary, Steemit (www.steemit.com) is a social media that pays when your posts or comments are being upvoted (liked)

Its a software that autogenerates bitcoins based on the activities of the members of the community.

It has no federal bonus, its not a ponzi scheme... Its simply a social media.

Am only telling you cos I indeed care about your financial freedom.

Thank me later

Buy before then, check out this post...

HOW I MADE MY FIRST $1 on steemit

https://steemit.com/steemit/@onyemacourage/how-i-made-my-first-usd1-on-steemit
Re: Steemit !!! Social Media That Pays You When You Get Likes #Project20MilionNaija by WiseFool2(m): 1:15pm On Nov 15, 2017
How does it work, bro?
Re: Steemit !!! Social Media That Pays You When You Get Likes #Project20MilionNaija by courage676(m): 1:37pm On Nov 16, 2017
I'll help. but can't be replying here... message me on fb.com/onyemacourage

(1) (Reply)

See What Apostle Suleman Was Spotted With In Church Service / I Am Better And More Of A Superstar Than Shatta Wale And Wizkid - Stonebwoy / Baba Sala Not Dead,he Is Alive–comedian Gbenga Adeyinka Apologises For Fake News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.