Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala (26558 Views)

Femi Aribisala: How I Stopped The Rain At My Niece's Wedding / Femi Aribisala: "First Fruit, 419 Pastors Salivating For Your January Salary" / Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 12, 2017
DeRay98:

When a Muslim antiChristian writer starts attacking Christian doctrine and quoting the Bible it's only because he knows Christians won't go after his head. Try quoting Quran to confront Muslims there 'll be trouble in the land.

Really, so he's a muslim, shameless man

1 Like

Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by kingthreat(m): 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
JamesReacher:
Stop lying you have a problem with Freeze. Pastor Chris Oyakhilome had a divorce so what's your point? Its hard to do better than men of God given the bullion van of money at their disposal. By the way, does one need to be recognised as a pastor before he points put the loopholes in the doctrines? Fairness in judgements pls.

If you're a Christian, you should learn to be careful with your judgments. My point simply is that Men of God go far evangelizing and spreading the word of God. This Freeze isn't doing. Yes they are getting rewarded for it and sometimes use their wealth for selfish needs. But if I am going to criticize them, I should try and do something for God too. Not just lay criticisms like Judas and not do anything for the kingdom of God
Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by mickeymimi: 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
PAGANISM EMPHASIZES ON POWERFUL MEN, CHRISTIANITY EMPHASISES ON EQUALITY OF ALL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN1pXAzO1hQ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 12, 2017
There are people who have been condemned to be duped in the name of "the fear of GOD". No matter what you tell them, they'll remain in intellectual bondage. We are still on just 10%, some churches collect the whole of January salary in the name of "first fruit".
A colleague of mine did that rubbish early this year and all of us in the office, including management refused to lend him money that will enable him pull through February. He found it very hard. Unfortunately, the guy is still very resolute to give his January 2018 salary again! Sometimes i wonder if some people really read the bible.

10 Likes

Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by kingthreat(m): 5:15pm On Dec 12, 2017
InvertedHammer:

/
Shouldn't you be directing that question to your god of men Pastor Chris Oyakhilome?

\

I am directing to Freeze. He's the one criticising and making a folly out of men doing something he isn't doing. Ok, ignore that point. What is Freeze doing to spread the kingdom of God?
Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by kingthreat(m): 5:17pm On Dec 12, 2017
positivelord:

Have you realize that your pastor have been scamming you all these while with the threatening preaching about tithe ., that is the point and not Freeze and his lifestyle..

First, I am not a church regular. Also I have not paid my tithe in years. No one is scamming me. Tithing is a practice in Christianity, not a compulsion. But before I criticize those doing God's work, I have to be godly and actively involved in his vineyard first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by JamesReacher(m): 5:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
kingthreat:

If you're a Christian, you should learn to be careful with your judgments. My point simply is that Men of God go far evangelizing and spreading the word of God. This Freeze isn't doing. Yes they are getting rewarded for it and sometimes use their wealth for selfish needs. But if I am going to criticize them, I should try and do something for God too. Not just lay criticisms like Judas and not do anything for the kingdom of God
Maybe you haven't heard, To whom much is given, much is expected. Freeze is doing a lot for God, with these revelations more people are opening their bibles and actually reading, getting knowledgeable , the consequence which is caused by the pastors is that they have set themselves up and opened a chink in their armour. Nobody is immortal at the end of the day.

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by michaelmo11(m): 5:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
okestev:
...No sir, these are heresies, orchestrated by the devil to discourage young Christain... Pls search the scripture and let the truth set you free.. Tithing pays, it's biblical, my life is a living testimony..
If tithe paying is biblical as you say, prove it to the house from the same Bible.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by Frankaka8(m): 5:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
desreek9:
Tithing is not a scam, as u quoted 2corin.9:7, you give willingly, no one is forcing anybody, whatever the men of God uses it for is their business, it's left for God to judge.

All those criticising men of God should take heed, God only knows those that are serving him in spirit and in truth. An example in the bible is when miriam was gossiping about moses to Aaron, she was punished for it, although wat she said was the truth.

Take heed people.
. I just read Deut 14:28-29... i was humbled. My thousands of naira monthly goes to the needy people around me shikena.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by lloyds(m): 5:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
Aribisala or whatever they call him has always been a sentimental opportunist, so I am not surprised.

His shallowness is gross. I have been paying tithes for years even while I was in ECWA before I joined Pentecostalism, and huge growth and uplifting cannot be overemphasized.

It is only baby Christians and unstable minds that will be bothered about these daddy freeze and his gangs.

We that are tithing are not complaining, if you don't want to pay, please do so.
Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by JamesReacher(m): 5:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
Fit2Rule:
There are people who have been condemned to be duped in the name of "the fear of GOD". No matter what you tell them, they'll remain in intellectual bondage. We are still on just 10%, some churches collect the whole of January salary in the name of "first fruit".
A colleague of mine did that rubbish early this year and all of us in the office, including management refused to lend him money that will enable him pull through February. He found it very hard. Unfortunately, the guy is still very resolute to give his January 2018 salary again! Sometimes i wonder if some people really read the bible.
He can't be redeemed. Some people are fools for life. Imagine

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by okestev: 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
tojahh:
This is what thrilled me in the whole tithe issue... The biblical verses not morbid fears of the words of the pastors.

None of these Pastors could even back their tithe collection with a verse... Just a verse that authorized them to take it, yet we say the government is our problem. I locked my sister out when she told me she's saving money for her tithe... This one na person wey no dey work o. That was how they forced my elder brother to pay up his tithe before he could wed his wife, baba vex say lai lai, me begin dey change am for am. Chaiii if only i know what i know now.

Thieves and hypocrites all of them! By the way, who does Adeboye, Oyedepo, Olukoya and other top church pastors pay their tithe to?
....May the Lord forgive you for this utterance.
Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by Frankaka8(m): 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
JamesReacher:
Maybe you haven't heard, To whom much is given, much is expected. Freeze is doing a lot for God, with these revelations more people are opening their bibles and actually reading, getting knowledgeable , the consequence which is caused by the pastors is that they have set themselves up and opened a chink in their armour. Nobody is immortal at the end of the day.
like seriously am following the scriptures bumper to bumper. My ascersion is that the poor needs this money the most!!! Tithe or no tithe i dey get alert. Na God win.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by Mrkumareze(m): 5:24pm On Dec 12, 2017
This tieth matter no dey even enter my ear cos from the beginning i haven't and wouldn't count my own 10 percent of income go give a fellow man who's living comfortable. I have alot of people at the hospital who I can even give a whole income and their appreciation alone satisfies me conscience. The best I do in church is to support project such as buying chairs and support the building projects. If ubhave reasons to give money to the man of God it 'll be on my own decision not on the law of Tiething

8 Likes

Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by JamesReacher(m): 5:25pm On Dec 12, 2017
Frankaka8:
like seriously am following the scriptures bumper to bumper. My ascersion is that the poor needs this money the most!!! Tithe or no tithe i dey get alert. Na God win.
Thats the way bro. The pastors casted themselves really. They drew noise to themselves like a celeb's life.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by linkszelda: 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
Buhari is a terrorist

and fake pastors are

1 Like

Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by Frankaka8(m): 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2017
lloyds:
Aribisala or whatever they call him has always been a sentimental opportunist, so I am not surprised.

His shallowness is gross. I have been paying tithes for years even while I was in ECWA before I joined Pentecostalism, and huge growth and uplifting cannot be overemphasized.

It is only baby Christians and unstable minds that will be bothered about these daddy freeze and his gangs.

We that are tithing are not complaining, if you don't want to pay, please do so.
read Deut 14:28-29 or better still convince me on tithe. Please.
Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by kingthreat(m): 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2017
JamesReacher:

I disagree with the bolded. Pastors implore you to read the Bible too. Do you know how many people get salvation after sermons by some Men of God? That's the ultimate in Christianity and here is this man demeaning their value by calling them Yahoo boys. You know how many people are disregarding the church because of him?

I understand the donations and seeds sown in churches have turned pastors into big time superstars. But I think the system needs to be reshaped. Churches and ministries should be taxed because it is highly evidential that most don't use heir donations for charitable causes. Also churches should be watched for their excesses.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by JamesReacher(m): 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2017
okestev:
....May the Lord forgive you for this utterance.
What sin did he commit?

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by JamesReacher(m): 5:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
kingthreat:

I disagree with the bolded. Pastors implore you to read the Bible too. Do you know how many people get salvation after sermons by some Men of God? That's the ultimate in Christianity and here is this man demeaning their value by calling them Yahoo boys. You know how many people are disregarding the church because of him?

I understand the donations and seeds sown in churches have turned pastors into big time superstars. But I think the system needs to be reshaped. Churches and ministries should be taxed because it is highly evidential that most don't use heir donations for charitable causes. Also churches should be watched for their excesses.
Now I agree with your statements. Thats how powerful anything related to money is, questions are being asked. I dont want government involved tho, just transparency to their congregations. Good system

1 Like

Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by bezimo(m): 5:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
See the way they have continued to sustain the tithing matter as if its their fathers money or their money.Abeg make i hear word.
Get lost with your garbage opinion Mr man. If you dont want to tithe because you dont believe in it. No wahala but dont come and start telling me tithing this tithing that.
Tithing is biblical and i have read it by myself in the bible in Mal 3:13-16 and I stand not to be corrected.

These online satanic miscreants hypocrisy stinks to high heaven.. if with the same way they have sustained their attack against tithing, men of God and the church is with the same tenancity they have been calling out and speaking against looters in govt, legislooters and failed polithievians..the govt would have started sitting up by now but offcourse they will not do that because the are satanic online agents that have vowed to attack the church in anyway possible but blessed be God. They have failed.
Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by kingthreat(m): 5:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
JamesReacher:
Now I agree with your statements. Thats how powerful anything related to money is, questions are being asked. I dont want government involved tho, just transparency to their congregations. Good system

Alright. We agree to disagree and vice versa. Nice discussing with you.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by okestev: 5:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
lloyds:

....THANK YOU FOR THIS POST!! AM ALSO ADDICTED TITHE PAYER,WITH RCCG AND MY LIFE HAS BEEN EXPERIENCING A HUGE DRAMATIC TRANSFORMATION IN ALL AREARS!! GLORY BE TO GOD!!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by shekauvsbuhari: 5:35pm On Dec 12, 2017
Though tithing was restated in de law, it predates de law. Abraham was before de law and abraham paid tithe to melchizedech who was not a levite. In Gen 28, jacob made a vow, to give God a tenth of his earnings and jacob lived before de law of moses. Tithing predates de law. In de law, God now made it a sort of part of de priviledges de levites n priests who kept de sanctuary. It was a practise that was in existence before de law, though it is not compulsory in our own time but it is not wrong to pay it. Infact it is advisable to pay it.
Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by Throwback: 5:42pm On Dec 12, 2017
desreek9:

Really, so he's a muslim, shameless man

You are happy to believe that a Christian theologian and a pastor in his own right is a Muslim because someone said so, and it help to ease your distress at not being able to refute his arguments backed by history, scripture and current realities that exist even in Israel.

Just spending 2mins to look up who Femi Aribisala is on the internet would have saved you your folly.

Now imagine spending a week to read the old testament books where the law and rules on Tithes were given in Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy, as opposed to the charlatans' usual defence in Malachi, which itself is misquoted as it was addressed to the priesthood and not the congregation in a time before Christ's sacrifice when the law was still valid.

Imagine spending another week to read the 4 books of the gospel, the letters of Paul and "authorless" Hebrews?

Imagine the truth you would have discovered if only you seized the initiative to learn what is right before you and not what you are told or instructed by charlatans to read?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by Bovis(m): 5:46pm On Dec 12, 2017
desreek9:
Tithing is not a scam, as u quoted 2corin.9:7, you give willingly, no one is forcing anybody, whatever the men of God uses it for is their business, it's left for God to judge.

All those criticising men of God should take heed, God only knows those that are serving him in spirit and in truth. An example in the bible is when miriam was gossiping about moses to Aaron, she was punished for it, although wat she said was the truth.

Take heed people.

Can you back up your post with the scriptures and stop engaging in heresy

6 Likes

Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by linkszelda: 5:47pm On Dec 12, 2017
My only problem is that, non of these men of God have come out to counter oppose with step by step details of where, when and how tithing is applicable to a Christian`s life in the bible just like how others have tried to prove them wrong step by step and by quoting directly from the bible.

instead all we hear from them is if you dont pay tithe, you will be cursed, your family will be cursed, your generation will be cursed e.t.c. they talk as if they are running a voodoo shrine not a house of God and worship

10 Likes

Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by Throwback: 5:48pm On Dec 12, 2017
shekauvsbuhari:
Though tithing was restated in de law, it predates de law. Abraham was before de law and abraham paid tithe to melchizedech who was not a levite. In Gen 28, jacob made a vow, to give God a tenth of his earnings and jacob lived before de law of moses. Tithing predates de law. In de law, God now made it a sort of part of de priviledges de levites n priests who kept de sanctuary. It was a practise that was in existence before de law, though it is not compulsory in our own time but it is not wrong to pay it. Infact it is advisable to pay it.

So if Abraham or Jacob gave away a tithe of what they had just once and voluntarily without any law, by whose authority are Christians who are not saved by the blood of Abraham or Jacob, compelled to pay money tithes every month of their working lives?

If it predates the law because Abraham and Jacob chose to do what they did, who chose it for this Christian era after the early Christians never found any usefulness in it?

Who created such yoke for Christians?

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by Desyner: 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
Throwback:
No Nigerian pastor or GO can stand face to face in a debate over tithes with Femi Aribisala. They will be slaughtered by the truth and superior argument that will only show them to be the charlatans that they are.

Slaves to god of men will still reply you with the same Malachi they have been craftily groomed with. They carefully avoid the fact that Tithes was the inheritance of the Levites for having no land among their brothers, while for the rest of the Hebrews it was a sacrifice mandated under the old covenant that was soon to decay, wither away and die.

I begin to wonder if the blood of Malachi was the testator for the new covenant, and not the blood of Christ.

For the lure of filthy lucre, many will pierce their hearts with many sorrows.

Show me a Pastor collecting tithes, and you would have found yourself a thief, a vagabond, and a heretic who has burdened the faithful with a yoke.

I remember those recorded in the bible seeking from the apostles the power of the holy spirit, in a bid to sell religion for profit.

While the likes of Adeboye's son is happy with the growing family business, let me remind him of the words of the Christ, who even repeated it to remind all that he had stated it earlier.

"I will have mercy, not sacrifice"
Let Femi Aribisala explain his interpretation of Mathew 23:23 then.

You call redeem Pa Adeboyes family biz but forget he isn't the first GO of that ministry.
Hatred eats up memory.
Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by lloyds(m): 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
Frankaka8:
read Deut 14:28-29 or better still convince me on tithe. Please.

You are funny. You quote a verse of the scripture and think that suffice concerning tithing. The word is God is deep and wide, so you have to read it from Genesis to the new covenant. Pray for understanding from the holy spirit who is the author of the scriptures.

Tithing is scriptural, but if you don't want to do it, that fine with you.
Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by paulynpen(m): 5:51pm On Dec 12, 2017
desreek9:

Take heed people.
But you forgot that Paul reprimanded Peter in the book of Acts. Or peter was not much a man of God as the ones we have these days? I will gladly point you to matt. 23:23. You will find the right tithe preached by Jesus Himself.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by linkszelda: 5:51pm On Dec 12, 2017

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Is Why A Church Usher Must Stop Stealing From Offering Box. / Happy Easter: Share Your Easter Best Selfie.. / 'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.