Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala (26557 Views)

Femi Aribisala: How I Stopped The Rain At My Niece's Wedding / Femi Aribisala: "First Fruit, 419 Pastors Salivating For Your January Salary" / Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by christemmbassey(m): 7:42pm On Dec 12, 2017
Goshen360:

Man of God we need more of your voice here now. These tithe yahoos ain't tired and not giving up, why should we?
ah Oga Goshen, I dey troway salute o..
More Grace Sir!
As for these yahoo pastors, their time is up..
God is taking back his Church..we are blessed to witness. this Reformation
We will never be tired..

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by bibe(m): 7:42pm On Dec 12, 2017
kingthreat:

If you're a Christian, you should learn to be careful with your judgments. My point simply is that Men of God go far evangelizing and spreading the word of God. This Freeze isn't doing. Yes they are getting rewarded for it and sometimes use their wealth for selfish needs. But if I am going to criticize them, I should try and do something for God too. Not just lay criticisms like Judas and not do anything for the kingdom of God

I don't mean this in a bad way but, the men that brought this Christianity to our shores did so without tithe and never asked for it.

The apostles did same also without tithes.

I don't mind supporting the ministry one way or the other but why have we our so called men of God decided to yoke people with tithe?

I don't think freeze is criticising them generally, but only that of the tithe doctrine. If the apostles could do without it as well as countless other missionaries from the time of the apostles to the 20th century, I believe they also can.

Peace bro.
Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by Goshen360(m): 7:45pm On Dec 12, 2017
christemmbassey:
ah Oga Goshen, I dey troway salute o..
More Grace Sir!
As for these yahoo pastors, their time is up..
God is taking back his Church..we are blessed to witness. this Reformation
We will never be tired..

Thanks man of God
Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by Timidaves: 7:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
As I will always say it u cannot truely understand the Bible without the help of the Holy Spirit
The in some Bible verses where blessings are porclaimed they were given to specific people and we pray nowadays that Gods grace should allow that blessing apply to us
You cannot use one verse of the Bible disprove another with it being confirmed by the Holy Spirit
Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by KehnnyCares(m): 7:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
oluwaseyi000:

Good morning

I'm a software developer and well skilled in:
1. Php
a) laravel
b) code igniter
c) vanilla php

2) SQL
a) mysql
b) meedoo

3) HTML

4) CSS
a) bootstrap

5) JavaScript
a) jQuery
b) ajax
c) plain JavaScript

6) WordPress

Contact me to handle at affordable fee your:
a) website
b) software development
c) school project
d) training
e) Blog

I'm experienced and I'm also currently learning mobile programming using angular and ionic

My contacts are:

Email: adebajooluwaseyi@gmail.com

Thanks.

you can also contact me for to handle your software and web projects
I have a job for you and we can work as a team. WhatsApp me: 08161261514 or 07051176651
Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by kingthreat(m): 7:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
clemzo101:
How does this relate to the message? Some of u need some serious sense

Hey, go and suck Freeze's redcapped cockk as usual
Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by jacyhelen(f): 8:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
Frankaka8:
read Deut 14:28-29 or better still convince me on tithe. Please.

they dont read and will never Read that verse..Its always Malachai 3 vs 10...Maybe their Daddy G.O has rained curses on any one who reads det 14 22 to end

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by homiben(m): 8:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
kingthreat:

I am directing to Freeze. He's the one criticising and making a folly out of men doing something he isn't doing. Ok, ignore that point. What is Freeze doing to spread the kingdom of God?

I no of "Praise Jam" on coolFM.
you could tune in on sundays

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by joeabulu: 8:42pm On Dec 12, 2017
Tithing & Priesthood 2
Nobody loves RULES.
Children resent anti-snacking rules (but enjoy a dinner-time appetite).
Teenagers argue over curfews (but appreciate a good night's rest before the next day's football practice).
Adults wince at the tangle of tax regulations (but demand good schools, roads, and other amenities that tax monies buy).
Hardly anyone loves rules, but we all like the benefits that good rules bring.
In Deut 14:22-23, 28-29.
God instructed His people to give back to Him the first or the best one-tenth of everything He gave them. Tithing was a clear way of showing that God came first in their lives.
Tithing allows us to thank and trust God at the same time. We thank Him by giving and we trust Him by making Him more important than other claims on the money.
In Numbers 18:25-26,
The law required everyone to tithe. Even the Levites, whose income came from the tithes of others, were to give 10 percent of that to the Lord. Tithing is one of the ways God reminds us that everything we have comes from Him, and that we must not be overly possessive with His gifts.
Culled from TLB (Parents Resource Bible)
My Take:
(1). Tithing is not mandatory in the New Testament.
(2). Anyone who intends to remain a Tither will be blessed.
(3). Tithes can also be given to the poor, orphans/fatherless, widows and foreigners.
(4). The Apostles never received tithes but taught about sacrificial giving and blessing those who are church leaders.
(5). Apostle Peter received money from the early disciples who gave sacrificially.
(6). Giving tithes is not a sin (Matt 23:23)
(7). The Levites were not exempted from Tithing.
(cool. In the OT failure to give tithes attracted a curse but in the NT it does not.
(9). Tithing is a reminder that everything we own belongs to God.
(10). Tithing can still be practised since there is no instruction against it in the NT.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by kingthreat(m): 8:43pm On Dec 12, 2017
homiben:

I no of "Praise Jam" on coolFM.
you could tune in on sundays

IT's been on Coolfm since days of Dan Foster
Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by smulti(m): 8:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by usibengate(m): 9:18pm On Dec 12, 2017
grin
Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by Kaymaxine(m): 9:24pm On Dec 12, 2017
kingthreat:
I dont have a problem with Daddy Freeze. But looking deep at him, it's obvious he is envious of those pastors. If he is going to preach against Men of God, then he should do better than the men of God.
How many Needy people has he helped
How many charities has he invested in
When has he ever evangelized.
Does he put Jesus first in his conversations?
Why is he unready to forgive reconcile with his wife.

Please if he cannot uphold one Christian tenet, then he should please shut up.
U be mumuski
Just because "some pple" dnt post on social media doesnt mean dey are dead.
Use ur God-given brain...mr evangelist!!!
Am awaiting ur reply o

Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by saltoftheearth: 9:25pm On Dec 12, 2017
Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by kingthreat(m): 9:27pm On Dec 12, 2017
Kaymaxine:

U be mumuski
Just because "some pple" dnt post on social media doesnt mean dey are dead.
Use ur God-given brain...mr evangelist!!!
Am awaiting ur reply o

Cocksuckin cretin
Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by Kaymaxine(m): 9:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
kingthreat:

Cocksuckin cretin
Oops...forgot u on ur period.
Reply me wen u finish...take ur tym tho.
I know it could be irregular@tyms.
Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by kingthreat(m): 9:40pm On Dec 12, 2017
Kaymaxine:

Oops...forgot u on ur period.
Reply me wen u finish...take ur tym tho.
I know it could be irregular@tyms.

Na ur papa dey see him period
Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by linaluv: 10:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
desreek9:
Tithing is not a scam, as u quoted 2corin.9:7, you give willingly, no one is forcing anybody, whatever the men of God uses it for is their business, it's left for God to judge.

All those criticising men of God should take heed, God only knows those that are serving him in spirit and in truth. An example in the bible is when miriam was gossiping about moses to Aaron, she was punished for it, although wat she said was the truth.
Num.12:1-15

Take heed people.

what truth did she say, cant u see she was racist?
Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by nicemuyoo: 10:25pm On Dec 12, 2017
Abrahams tithe was a custom of the land over practiced back then. If you go on war and you are successful. You give a percentage commonly 10% of your spoil of wars to the king/ priest of the land or area where you live. It is a cultural practise of the land . Pagans do it too and That is a fact. Abraham did not tithe out is abundant profits as he was already blessed before giving a tithe of the spoils of war!
God order by law through Moses that ONLY 1% of the spoils of war should be given to the levites/ priest. 
Tithing spoils of war and tithing your profit are two different things. 
Abraham never tithe out of is personal profit. 
Jesus, James, Paul, Peter never taught tithing or collected tithe. They mat have made reference to it while making or discussing another issue but no teaching on tithing Fact!
The support Paul was all about is helping travelling ministers not resident and stationary ones. Help them via donations for bare necessities not luxury!! And not via tithe. Only bare necessities so they are not impoverish . Paul said he would rather die than demand for provision from the church( bare necessities mind you). We are not like those that pedal the gospel of our lord. Are you a hiring doing it for return or you are a bride that does the work free out of a love for the bridegroom!!
This have been twisted today into tithe and exploitation which our saviour never commanded. Placing heavy burden on people like the Pharisee twisting the word of God saying if you make a vow to give to God you can fulfil that vow first even if it means neglecting your parents. So you nullify the word of God to sooth our own teachings. And Jesus said you do many other things like that! Jesus, Paul, James, Peter taught about given & donation, that has all been ignored by today's church, bringing back what was established in church in 777AD by other of roman emperor, which they have long abandoned in catholic and uk churches due to revolt/ riot by the population. Do you know the history? Do you research.
Lastly tithe as never used fortemple/ church maintenance as it is food and it is an ABOMINATION to use tithe for ANYTHING OTHER THAN FEED THE LEVITES AND LESS PREVILEGED.

desreek9:
Tithing is not a scam, as u quoted 2corin.9:7, you give willingly, no one is forcing anybody, whatever the men of God uses it for is their business, it's left for God to judge.

All those criticising men of God should take heed, God only knows those that are serving him in spirit and in truth. An example in the bible is when miriam was gossiping about moses to Aaron, she was punished for it, although wat she said was the truth.
Num.12:1-15

Take heed people.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by menaxe: 10:36pm On Dec 12, 2017
Folks, this is my church bulletin. What do u think?

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by jammy222: 10:44pm On Dec 12, 2017
I went to see a pastor concerning some challenges I was passing through, he asked me to empty my account, bring the money to the church before i can have my problem solved. Some of these pastors are scammer
Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by shallysgirl: 11:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
Buhari is a terrorist
grin grin grin grin grin what concern buhari here.frustration na wa grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by LogicStatement: 11:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
msbbash:
BREWERIES SUPPOSE GO OPEN BRANCH FOR RCCG OOOOO, MAKE THEIR MEMBERS DEY SHAYO GO ,
ARIBISALA SAY MAKE UNA DEY DRINK GOOOOOO !!!!
IT IS BIBLICAL .........I TALK AM CHRISTIANITY NA JOKE .
Lol
When the Catholics say drinking alcohol is not a sin but getting drunk is, the protestants call them sinners and drunkards. Rather than being perturbed, the Catholics are happy because they are only taking after Jesus who was called drunkard for drinking wine
Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by LogicStatement: 11:25pm On Dec 12, 2017
okestev:
...No sir, these are heresies, orchestrated by the devil to discourage young Christain... Pls search the scripture and let the truth set you free.. Tithing pays, it's biblical, my life is a living testimony..
You have not said anything yet until you back up your conviction with scriptures to counter all the quotes Femi Aribisala mentioned from the bible

1 Like

Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by kjhova(m): 12:34am On Dec 13, 2017
menaxe:
Folks, this is my church bulletin. What do u think?

Have you noticed that virtually every item on your church bulletin is backed by a bible passage except the tithe?

This is obviously an attempt at emotionally blackmailing the church folks into paying up 10% of their meager income.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by tojahh(m): 1:31am On Dec 13, 2017
okestev:
....May the Lord forgive you for this utterance.

And may he forgive you for not following what ia written in the bible..

God has not been offended by me because these niggas are worst than the government!!!
Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by ime2010: 2:30am On Dec 13, 2017
I strongly disagree with you on this tithe movement. I have carefully review the videos and interview and I think you are misleading people. Firstly, there were 2 Order of Priesthood - Aaronic Priesthood and Melchisedec Priesthood [Heb 7: 1-28]. The present church is NOT following Aaronic, but Melchisedec Priesthood. For tithing, there MUST be a Priest to receive the tithe. For the present day church, the biblical tribe does NOT count... whether Levite (Aaron) or Juda (Jesus), because there is NO record of Melchisedec tribe, but he received tithe as a Priest. If Abraham paid tithe to Melchisedec, his natural and spiritual seed should continue to pay tithe to this priesthood since it now replace the Aaronic priesthood (v 9-21). Is the first priest of the Melchisedec order the only on to receive tithe? Should God require tithing under this priesthood at the first and then discontinue it when Christ became a priest under this order? Does grace lessen the obligation of man OR increases it? Has this priesthood come to a self-supporting place, where it needs nothing from those under it benefits? Was it right that Abraham paid tithe to this priesthood and for melchisedec to receive them for his support? If it was right then, could it be wrong now to continue this same programe? Should a mere typical priesthood be supported and not the eternal priesthood itself? Awaiting you kind response

1 Like

Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by Neoteny(m): 3:00am On Dec 13, 2017
Hmmm....

Christianity imploding from within.

Bet "Prophet" TB Joshua didn't see that coming.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by akinszz: 4:39am On Dec 13, 2017
bettercreature:
Who assembled all these verses,they are so accurate and prescise
It can’t be Aribisala he probably copied it from somewhere or he has been doing the research for months
he is a pastor
Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by Yamprince(m): 7:51am On Dec 13, 2017
Throwback:
No Nigerian pastor or GO can stand face to face in a debate over tithes with Femi Aribisala. They will be slaughtered by the truth and superior argument that will only show them to be the charlatans that they are.

Slaves to god of men will still reply you with the same Malachi they have been craftily groomed with. They carefully avoid the fact that Tithes was the inheritance of the Levites for having no land among their brothers, while for the rest of the Hebrews it was a sacrifice mandated under the old covenant that was soon to decay, wither away and die.

I begin to wonder if the blood of Malachi was the testator for the new covenant, and not the blood of Christ.

For the lure of filthy lucre, many will pierce their hearts with many sorrows.

Show me a Pastor collecting tithes, and you would have found yourself a thief, a vagabond, and a heretic who has burdened the faithful with a yoke.

I remember those recorded in the bible seeking from the apostles the power of the holy spirit, in a bid to sell religion for profit.

While the likes of Adeboye's son is happy with the growing family business, let me remind him of the words of the Christ, who even repeated it to remind all that he had stated it earlier.

"I will have mercy, not sacrifice"

very well put!!!!
Re: Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala by OkaiCorne(m): 8:46am On Dec 13, 2017
ime2010:
I strongly disagree with you on this tithe movement. I have carefully review the videos and interview and I think you are misleading people. Firstly, there were 2 Order of Priesthood - Aaronic Priesthood and Melchisedec Priesthood [Heb 7: 1-28]. The present church is NOT following Aaronic, but Melchisedec Priesthood. For tithing, there MUST be a Priest to receive the tithe. For the present day church, the biblical tribe does NOT count... whether Levite (Aaron) or Juda (Jesus), because there is NO record of Melchisedec tribe, but he received tithe as a Priest. If Abraham paid tithe to Melchisedec, his natural and spiritual seed should continue to pay tithe to this priesthood since it now replace the Aaronic priesthood (v 9-21). Is the first priest of the Melchisedec order the only on to receive tithe? Should God require tithing under this priesthood at the first and then discontinue it when Christ became a priest under this order? Does grace lessen the obligation of man OR increases it? Has this priesthood come to a self-supporting place, where it needs nothing from those under it benefits? Was it right that Abraham paid tithe to this priesthood and for melchisedec to receive them for his support? If it was right then, could it be wrong now to continue this same programe? Should a mere typical priesthood be supported and not the eternal priesthood itself? Awaiting you kind response

First question, what is the scriptural definition of tithe?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Is Why A Church Usher Must Stop Stealing From Offering Box. / Happy Easter: Share Your Easter Best Selfie.. / 'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.