Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,018 members, 7,838,559 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Tension In Asaba Over Plans To Dislodge Arewa Community - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension In Asaba Over Plans To Dislodge Arewa Community (2116 Views)

Arewa Community In Lagos To Hold Mega Rally For Sanwo-olu / 2019: Ribadu Seeks To Dislodge Gov. Bindow In Adamawa / Save Kogi Project: Dino Melaye Leads Coalition To Dislodge Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension In Asaba Over Plans To Dislodge Arewa Community by FRESHG(m): 11:40am On Nov 12, 2017
obonujoker:
If its for development... then it should be cleared....at least Lagos is doing same
YOU REALLY DONT KNOW HOW TO DEFEND YOUR SUPERIOR MASTERS AGAIN, DO YOU grin
Re: Tension In Asaba Over Plans To Dislodge Arewa Community by obonujoker(m): 11:56am On Nov 12, 2017
FRESHG:
YOU REALLY DONT KNOW HOW TO DEFEND YOUR SUPERIOR MASTERS AGAIN, DO YOU grin

Defending who na?? am no sarkki or Ngenekwenu

2 Likes

Re: Tension In Asaba Over Plans To Dislodge Arewa Community by FRESHG(m): 11:59am On Nov 12, 2017
grin
obonujoker:

Defending who na?? am no sarkki or Ngenekwenu
NGWERE WILL CALL MOD FOR RULE 2

1 Like

Re: Tension In Asaba Over Plans To Dislodge Arewa Community by Nossa(m): 12:27pm On Nov 12, 2017
bonnylight003:

you're not a Deltan.
those hausa community must leave cable.. Asaba must be developed.

make dem go Kanu.enough land and nice economy.
they don't have any claim whatsoever.. when matter come to shove.. okwe youths go give dem better run.

think say na play..

imagine mumu guts..

I tire for these Hausa normads oh!, they now want to tell Delta state government what and what not to do in Delta state. I wonder why they're writing their lords in the north, to do what exactly?, apparently to prevail on Okowa to abandon the project cos of their backward reasoning, I now know why Nigeria will never develop with their ilk at the helm of affairs of this country.
Re: Tension In Asaba Over Plans To Dislodge Arewa Community by Cjrane2: 2:33pm On Nov 12, 2017
This is exactly their way of annexing peoples lands.
Now Asaba must not develop their beach front because Arewa has annexed the areas for selling goats and pigs? If they want to develop the north or west, they just come at night to demolish the shops without even giving them notice. Just tell me what type of country we call Nigeria?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

If They Call U Pigs Call Them Vultures / Tinubu Is Broke. Uses Candles When Power Is Off / Biafra Shutdown Cripples Nigerian Cities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.