Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,285 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here (4376 Views)

Why Do We Nigerians Discriminate Against Ugly Ladies? / Some Men Like UGLY LADIES More Than Beautiful Ladies. True Or False? Why? / Why "Ugly" Ladies Get Married Ahead Of "Beautiful Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by mrdickhead: 8:34am On Nov 12, 2017
There is a new trending in all the romance Landers ladies siggies,I don't reply pms as if there pms will get me millions in my account.
who are those even sending these girls who see their selves like a Demi god pms,chai I shy for Una guys.

if you happen to see the boyfriend of this so called"I won't reply your pms"you will clap for yourself.

wish many will be like me,let's teach these girls they worth nothing.

#belikemrdickhead#

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by onlinetomola(m): 8:48am On Nov 12, 2017
I am still wondering why beautiful babes dont usually come on Nairaland.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by mrdickhead: 8:56am On Nov 12, 2017
onlinetomola:
I am still wondering why beautiful babes dont usually come on Nairaland.
angry angry

1 Like

Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Alwaysking: 8:58am On Nov 12, 2017
I don't blame them though, I do blame the kids that overhype them.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Earthquake1: 9:00am On Nov 12, 2017
I don't reply pm.. I don't reply pm even okpo is forming funky

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 12, 2017
If ur active in sections like business, car sales. Autos. Na gals go dey send u PM.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by xtaphare321(f): 9:07am On Nov 12, 2017
Lol,easy on the ladies,not all are like that
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by mrdickhead: 9:08am On Nov 12, 2017
yeyerolling:
If ur active in sections like business, car sales. Autos. Na gals go dey send u PM.
I dey fear that business section because of scammers bro grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by mrdickhead: 9:10am On Nov 12, 2017
xtaphare321:
Lol,easy on the ladies,not all are like that
not all but most of them especially the ugly ones,what is special about pming them not like you can fck them through pms angry

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 12, 2017
I noticed the ugly ones make the loudest noise... No offense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Sirgay: 9:13am On Nov 12, 2017
sexybbstar:
you're a perfect example

27 Likes

Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by onlinetomola(m): 9:16am On Nov 12, 2017
sexybbstar:

very right

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by walepackage(m): 9:18am On Nov 12, 2017
mrdickhead:
not all but most of them especially the ugly ones,what is special about pming them not like you can fck them through pms angry
when most men,asslicking them up and down as if they aint seeing women in their hoods.The worst is the trait of the behavioural pattern exhibit by these dummies gets me irritating, just to get approval for a pm from a lady.I wish i can knock some sense into some of these grown up dude ass men.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 12, 2017
Sirgay:
you're a perfect example
you are right.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by zamanii: 9:19am On Nov 12, 2017
Sirgay:
you're a perfect example
Geeez

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by mrdickhead: 9:20am On Nov 12, 2017
sexybbstar:
you are right,they give people chance to notice their ugliness.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by mrdickhead: 9:25am On Nov 12, 2017
walepackage:
when most men,asslicking them up and down as if they aint seeing women in their hoods.The worst is the trait of the behavioural pattern exhibit by these dummies gets me irritating, just to get approval for a pm from a lady.I wish i can knock some sense into some of these grown up dude ass men.
you are right bro,and most of these guys have beautiful and lovely girlfriend and sisters way better than these our over sabi ones here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Fmartin(m): 9:26am On Nov 12, 2017
What is pm
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by mrdickhead: 9:27am On Nov 12, 2017
Fmartin:
What is pm
private massage undecided
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by walepackage(m): 9:36am On Nov 12, 2017
mrdickhead:
you are right bro,and most of these guys have beautiful and lovely girlfriend and sisters way better than these our over sabi ones here.

you know everyone wear a kinda dupe,superstar,finest,posh,super intelligent,stubborn,burgeoise, attitude online as a personality.But in reality reverse is the case.I just laugh when i see them display it here,i just keep my head up and know that it aint worth the shit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by mrdickhead: 10:07am On Nov 12, 2017
walepackage:
you know everyone wear a kinda dupe,superstar,finest,posh,super intelligent,stubborn,burgeoise, attitude online as a personality.But in reality reverse is the case.I just laugh when i see them display it here,i just keep my head up and know that it aint worth the shit.
this making them to miss great opportunities in life,you don't know where you gonna meet your destiny helper,that person you insult online might be your employer in the nearest future.

I have personally come in contact with a lady here that has positively impacted in my life and they are very silent here ,you will never notice them.
this lady has a business ideas that I have to learn a lot from her.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by walepackage(m): 10:26am On Nov 12, 2017
mrdickhead:
this making them to miss great opportunities in life,you don't know where you gonna meet your destiny helper,that person you insult online might be your employer in the nearest future.

I have personally come in contact with a lady here that has positively impacted in my life and they are very silent here ,you will never notice them.
this lady has a business ideas that I have to learn a lot from her.
they are the few ones.Truly,the empty vessels makes the most noise.I think nairaland gives them the platform to boost their ego and unfulfilled lifestyles albeit they channel their anger and uncout mouth againts you whenever you have a contrary opinion.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Heloct(f): 10:41am On Nov 12, 2017
Not every one wants to get attached outside Nairaland.

Most guys send PMs with no good intention. So, let them just do their thing here and end it here. Not a big deal.

6 Likes

Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 12, 2017
Heloct, what's up?
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by rawpadgin(m): 10:43am On Nov 12, 2017
Honestly speaking, to me it's senseless sending a pm to these girls

Wen we were younger we couldn't stop boasting about the number of chick we have slept with. Teenage mentality!

I think that's what is young nairalanders, they want to feel like sharp guys
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by spyroet(m): 10:45am On Nov 12, 2017
Heloct:

Most guys send PMs with no good intention. So, let them just do their thing here and end it here. Not a big deal.
hmm u are almost correct
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 12, 2017
Heloct:

Are you usually this snubbish? I said what's up?
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by bizzy500: 10:46am On Nov 12, 2017
sexybbstar:
re u beautiful undecided
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Heloct(f): 10:49am On Nov 12, 2017
Duxely:

Are you usually this snubbish? I said what's up?

I'm fine. Good morning.
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by bizzy500: 10:51am On Nov 12, 2017
Heloct:

attached outside nairaland indeed..romance ..i don't even knw how to pm
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Heloct(f): 10:51am On Nov 12, 2017
spyroet:
hmm u are almost correct

Almost isn't bad.
Re: Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 12, 2017
Heloct:

I'm fine. Good morning.

I was actually beginning to think you weren't going to reply. I didn't peg you for an uncourteous lady.

Good morning. How is your day going? Did you attend church or are you Muslim? You don't seem like you are Muslim though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photographer Advises Lady Who Dress “half-Unclad,” In Abuja / THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Happy [Picture] / Bobrisky Vs Wilson: Who Is More Prettier After They Transformed Into Ladies?(bef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.