Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

SHOCKING: Celestial Priest Tells Court I’m Sorry For Impregnating Another Man’s - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SHOCKING: Celestial Priest Tells Court I’m Sorry For Impregnating Another Man’s (368 Views)

Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time / Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers / Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING: Celestial Priest Tells Court I’m Sorry For Impregnating Another Man’s by jessibabe02: 10:33am On Nov 12, 2017
SHOCKING: Celestial priest tells court I’m Sorry for Impregnating Another Man’s wife See PHOTO

Celestial Church priest, David Adebayo on Friday begged a Customary
Court sitting in Mapo area of Ibadan to pardon him for impregnating
Omolara Ojeyemi, a legal wife of Abiodun Ojeyemi.

Adebayo, who is a resident of Alakuko area of Alagbado in Lagos State
confessed that Omolara was his concubine and that he had been sleeping
with her for the past 12 years.

Celestial priest tells court My lord, anytime Omolara left her husband
in Ibadan, she used to come to meet me in Lagos where we usually have
fun.
Sometimes, she came after her closing hour in her office and returned
to Ibadan the following morning.
Click link to see full story and more pics[url][/url]
http://showcase9ja.com/2017/11/12/shocking-celestial-priest-tells-court-im-sorry-for-impregnating-another-mans-wife-see-photo/

Re: SHOCKING: Celestial Priest Tells Court I’m Sorry For Impregnating Another Man’s by PenlsCaP: 10:50am On Nov 12, 2017
Shaking My Head!!

(1) (Reply)

Newly Wed Couple Parade Publicly In A Tipper Truck After Their Wedding Cer..pics / Happy New Month Everyone / A Breathe Taking Concluding Part Is Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.