Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Rochas Son Inlaw/chief Of Staf Dumps His Community Due To Osu Caste System (pix) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rochas Son Inlaw/chief Of Staf Dumps His Community Due To Osu Caste System (pix) (902 Views)

Rev. Uma Ukpai's Civic Reception In Ohafia, His Community For His Philanthropy / The Father Inlaw To Prophet Odumeje Was One Of The Most Deadliest Fake Prophet / Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas Son Inlaw/chief Of Staf Dumps His Community Due To Osu Caste System (pix) by musabayokanu: 11:40am On Nov 12, 2017
Uche Nwosu ashamed of his community?

The son-in-law to the IMO State governor and his Chief of staff who hails from Nkwere in Orlu senatorial District, has taken the bold step to change his place of nativity.

Speculations have been rife about how disadvantaged Uche Nwosu feels with the fact that he is from Nkwere with perceived attendant disadvantages to his personal reputation and ambitions.

The reasons may not be far-fetched. First, Nkwere in IMO had a notoriety as one of the largest concentrations of the Osu caste system. It was so bad that the segregation was even evident in the names of families and persons. Uche's surname is Nwosu (Nwa Osu), meaning the child of an outcast.

In spite of concerted efforts by churches, places like Nkwere did continue (at least in subtlety) this abhorrent dehumanizing segregation.

Could this have informed Uche Nwosu's recent decision to beg the traditional ruler of Umuoyima in Owerri senatorial District to grant him indigeneship? The Umuoyima community don't practise osu caste system the way it was done in places like Nkwere.

The calculation is that the change of community will remove a serious impediment to Uche Nwosu's political and other ambitions.

What is left to be seen is how far and effective this Nicodemus move will be in undoing the perceived disadvantages his original root has so far caused him.

However, critics of his latest tactics accuse Mr Uche Nwosu of being cowardly and letting inferiority complex get the better of him, and of abandoning his people in their moments of need.

Re: Rochas Son Inlaw/chief Of Staf Dumps His Community Due To Osu Caste System (pix) by OtemSapien: 11:56am On Nov 12, 2017
Ofo has prophesied about this Osu stuff many years ago. Now see it coming to fulfillment.

Doctufos: Ofo 9:14-15
14. Therefore I say, let the family of Osu be set free from this judgement. For it shall not go well in the future, because it shall bring about disunity and chaos. 15. And there shall be division in the land if you shall not take this thing which I have advised you.
Re: Rochas Son Inlaw/chief Of Staf Dumps His Community Due To Osu Caste System (pix) by ollysaks: 11:57am On Nov 12, 2017
@ op
Put it hands on ur head, close ur eyes and pray this prayer very well

My mouth or phone will not kill me or put me into trouble, this year 2017

Repeat it 21x :
Re: Rochas Son Inlaw/chief Of Staf Dumps His Community Due To Osu Caste System (pix) by nzeobi(m): 12:20pm On Nov 12, 2017
I think he did it so to make it look like he is from owerri zone, the zone likely to produce the next governor.

and those who do not know anything about the osu cast system should not comment.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Son Inlaw/chief Of Staf Dumps His Community Due To Osu Caste System (pix) by discusant: 3:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
musabayokanu:
Uche Nwosu ashamed of his community?

The reasons may not be far-fetched. First, Nkwere in IMO had a notoriety as one of the largest concentrations of the Osu caste system.

Who is writing this? Don't let Nkwerre kick your ass.

I am from Orlu, Nkwerre is not noted for Osu. Besides, Uche Nwosu is not even from Nkwerre, even though he claims Nkwerre, perhaps for lga. He is from Eziama Obaire in Nkwerre Lga which voted Ohakim in 2011.

Uche Nwosu and his Oga Rochas are not politicians. Nwosu built more length of roads in his Eziama community than Okorocha govt built in Orlu Urban lga with more than twenty communities and hundred times more populated than Eziama. Ortlu Lga gave Okorocha the highest number of votes in 2011, but Okorocha and Nwosu decided to wage war of no development against Orlu.

Uche Nwosu was merely conferred with citizenship of an Owerri community because Nwosu and Okorocha face development of only Owerri, while rest of Imo state decays.

(1) (Reply)

Spirit Meat Devotion By Rev. Olusola Areogun- The Holy Spirit An The Word Of God / Atheism Is Insanity / Coronavirus: Pastor And Church Members Arrested For Holding Service (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.