Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,309 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Rev. Uma Ukpai's Civic Reception In Ohafia, His Community For His Philanthropy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev. Uma Ukpai's Civic Reception In Ohafia, His Community For His Philanthropy (29885 Views)

Rev Ezekiel's Burial: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Ukpai, Wale Oke, Okonkwo Attend / "Uma Ukpai Is My Spiritual Father”, Pastor Adeboye Declares / Pics 4rm Popular Nigerian Pastor Rev Uma Ukpai's 73rd Birthday Celebration 2day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rev. Uma Ukpai's Civic Reception In Ohafia, His Community For His Philanthropy by NwekeUG(m): 7:09am On Dec 27, 2020
Rev. Dr. Uma Ukpai Gets A Civic Reception From His Community For His Philanthropy (Photos)

On Saturday 26th December, 2020, Asaga Development Union (Asaga Ohafia in Ohafia L.G.A of Abia State), honoured their great son and a popular man of God, Rev. Dr. Uma Ukpai and his wife Pastor Mrs Uma Ukpai for their philanthropic works in the community which includes a low-cost Polytechnic, Two hospitals and many others.

According to IgbereTV reports, the event took place at Uma Ukpai Memorial Primary School, Asaga Ohafia. Speaking during the event, the Governor who was ably represented by his Deputy Rt Hon Ude Oko Chukwu, thanked the people of Asaga Ohafia for proving that a King can be honoured by his people, describing the grand reception and home coming of the International evangelist Rev Dr Uma Ukpai as an event that is very necessary and long overdue considering what God has used his servant to do for the good people of Asaga Ohafia, as he equally used the opportunity to thank him for all his support and encouragement towards this administration of Governor Okezie Ikpeazu and plead with him to continue praying for the Governor and the entire state so that he can achieve more of the dividends of democracy which he promised them.

In their separate speech, the National President of Asaga Development Union, Chief Iheanocho Aso Ukaha and the Deputy chief of staff office of the Governor, Chief Ukpai Agwu Ukpai Ph.D, praised the Man of God whom they described as a proud son of Asaga Ohafia, for all his good works towards the developmental growth of their community which has placed the community very high in the map of this world, and pray that God Almighty will continue to bless and protect him. They went further to thank the Governor of Abia State, ably represented by his Deputy for identifying with them on the special day.

The Deputy Speaker of Abia State House of Assembly and Member representing Ohafia South state constituency, Rt Hon Ifeanyi Francis Uchendu, the Executive Chairman of Ohafia LGA, Dr. Okoroafor Ukiwe, The Executive Chairman of Bende LGA, Chief Emmanuel Onwuchekwa, Executive Chairman of Isuikwuato LGA, Chief Chima Agbaeze and many top government officials were present during the event.

https://igberetvnews.com/1376827/rev-dr-uma-ukpai-gets-civic-reception-community-philanthropy-photos/

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rev. Uma Ukpai's Civic Reception In Ohafia, His Community For His Philanthropy by NwekeUG(m): 7:09am On Dec 27, 2020
See

3 Likes

Re: Rev. Uma Ukpai's Civic Reception In Ohafia, His Community For His Philanthropy by NwekeUG(m): 7:10am On Dec 27, 2020
More

1 Like

Re: Rev. Uma Ukpai's Civic Reception In Ohafia, His Community For His Philanthropy by Realtord43: 7:19am On Dec 27, 2020
IGBO AMAKA

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rev. Uma Ukpai's Civic Reception In Ohafia, His Community For His Philanthropy by vibre: 7:30am On Dec 27, 2020
Ehhhhhhh, This ones were the real men of God not nowadays comedians like indaboski.

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rev. Uma Ukpai's Civic Reception In Ohafia, His Community For His Philanthropy by Yobabad: 7:43am On Dec 27, 2020
Nice one, hit like if you are not happy been addressed as a Nigerian, cos I'm not

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rev. Uma Ukpai's Civic Reception In Ohafia, His Community For His Philanthropy by Juliusmomoh: 7:52am On Dec 27, 2020
Nice men..

1 Like

Re: Rev. Uma Ukpai's Civic Reception In Ohafia, His Community For His Philanthropy by Fahdiga(m): 7:55am On Dec 27, 2020
I like the man but can't vouch for him

2 Likes

Re: Rev. Uma Ukpai's Civic Reception In Ohafia, His Community For His Philanthropy by BigSarah(f): 7:55am On Dec 27, 2020
I never knew he was igbo , his name sounds akwa-ibom like.
I will never forget his testimony of how he drank acid unhurt and impenetrable gunshots,, the glory of GOD is evident in his life

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rev. Uma Ukpai's Civic Reception In Ohafia, His Community For His Philanthropy by Kriss216: 8:05am On Dec 27, 2020
Fahdiga:
I like the man but can't vouch for him
He doesn’t need your validation.

103 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Rev. Uma Ukpai's Civic Reception In Ohafia, His Community For His Philanthropy by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 27, 2020
Noted
Re: Rev. Uma Ukpai's Civic Reception In Ohafia, His Community For His Philanthropy by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 27, 2020
BigSarah:
I would never forget his testimony of how he drank acid unhurt and impenetrable gunshots,, the glory of GOD is evident in his life

Abia state is Somehow Ibibio.....land.

Can't you see their dressing?

How is that igbo?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rev. Uma Ukpai's Civic Reception In Ohafia, His Community For His Philanthropy by slawormiir: 8:40am On Dec 27, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ...

BigSarah:
I would never forget his testimony of how he drank acid unhurt and impenetrable gunshots,, the glory of GOD is evident in his life
And you believe that cockkk and bull story!

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rev. Uma Ukpai's Civic Reception In Ohafia, His Community For His Philanthropy by Chatflick(m): 8:40am On Dec 27, 2020
Happy Sunday everyone. Kindly check my signature to sell your PayPal funds to me.
Re: Rev. Uma Ukpai's Civic Reception In Ohafia, His Community For His Philanthropy by rawtouch: 8:40am On Dec 27, 2020
o di nma

1 Like

Re: Rev. Uma Ukpai's Civic Reception In Ohafia, His Community For His Philanthropy by aguiyi2: 8:42am On Dec 27, 2020
Juliusmalema:

How is that igbo?
Are you for real?

24 Likes

Re: Rev. Uma Ukpai's Civic Reception In Ohafia, His Community For His Philanthropy by thatsleepboy1: 8:43am On Dec 27, 2020
What a good man. He anointed the likes of Adeboye and olukoya of MFM.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rev. Uma Ukpai's Civic Reception In Ohafia, His Community For His Philanthropy by emmabest2000(m): 8:43am On Dec 27, 2020
The G A O T
Not in football but in pastoring shaaaa grin

Merry Xmas Rev Ukpai

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev. Uma Ukpai's Civic Reception In Ohafia, His Community For His Philanthropy by Sonnobax15(m): 8:43am On Dec 27, 2020
cheesy. Even if this man isn't a true man of God,but being a philanthropist should be an enough reason for him to make heaven.....

Righteousness89,you see your mate..... common ordinary give away you no fit do give us wey be your loyal followers

8 Likes

Re: Rev. Uma Ukpai's Civic Reception In Ohafia, His Community For His Philanthropy by AyoConduit: 8:43am On Dec 27, 2020
A kind gesture

Re: Rev. Uma Ukpai's Civic Reception In Ohafia, His Community For His Philanthropy by Drizzy5001(m): 8:44am On Dec 27, 2020
Their names be like calabar people own.
Re: Rev. Uma Ukpai's Civic Reception In Ohafia, His Community For His Philanthropy by Idamond: 8:45am On Dec 27, 2020
Las Las abia state people na thieves.
them take some part of akwa ibom and people as there owned.
it's well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rev. Uma Ukpai's Civic Reception In Ohafia, His Community For His Philanthropy by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 27, 2020
Juliusmalema:

How is that igbo?
Re: Rev. Uma Ukpai's Civic Reception In Ohafia, His Community For His Philanthropy by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 27, 2020
aguiyi2:
Are you for real?

Is it not clear
Re: Rev. Uma Ukpai's Civic Reception In Ohafia, His Community For His Philanthropy by ATEAMS: 8:48am On Dec 27, 2020
Issorite
Re: Rev. Uma Ukpai's Civic Reception In Ohafia, His Community For His Philanthropy by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 27, 2020
Nice
Re: Rev. Uma Ukpai's Civic Reception In Ohafia, His Community For His Philanthropy by NwaOhafia: 8:48am On Dec 27, 2020
grin

Ohafia Udumeze Kaa
Great people.

It's only in ohafia/Abiriba that we don't wait for the government to do shit for us, rather we do and give it to the government to manage

14 Likes

Re: Rev. Uma Ukpai's Civic Reception In Ohafia, His Community For His Philanthropy by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 27, 2020
Re: Rev. Uma Ukpai's Civic Reception In Ohafia, His Community For His Philanthropy by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 27, 2020
Idamond:
Las Las abia state people na thieves.
them take some part of akwa ibom and people as there owned.
it's well.

Shut it if you don't know what else to say.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Deal With My Religious Neighbors Wife? / Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family / Pastor Adeboye: Osinbajo's Helicopter Crash Was Revealed To Me By God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.