Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Atheism Is Insanity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheism Is Insanity (891 Views)

Atheism Is Madness / Twin Sisters Healed Of Insanity At Dunamis. Enenche & Wife In Tears (Photos) / Atheism Is A Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheism Is Insanity by Chidany(m): 11:55am On Dec 17, 2018
IN MAN'S TOY WORLD, HE GETS BREEZE IN HIS ROOM BY SWITCHING ON THE FAN OR AC BUT A SUPERIOR BEING WITH INFINITE INTELLIGENCE AND CAPACITY HAS A BIGGER FAN AND AC THAT CAN BLOW DOWN A COUNTRY... BREEZE DON'T JUST HAPPEN IN YOUR ROOM WITH CLOSED WINDOWS AND DOORS, YOU SWITCH ON THE FAN OR AC TO MAKE IT HAPPEN...BREEZE OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSE DON'T JUST HAPPEN TOO...THE FREEZER IN YOUR KITCHEN DIDN'T JUST HAPPEN... THE COLD SEASON IN YOUR CITY DIDN'T JUST HAPPEN... WAKE UP MAN, ATHEISM IS INSANITY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheism Is Insanity by Seun(m): 2:57pm On Dec 17, 2018
If atheism is madness, why are so many highly intelligent and successful people atheists? Why are people turning away from religion in most first world countries, which are far better than ours?

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atheism Is Insanity by servercodes001: 4:01pm On Dec 17, 2018
So you're using fan to justify your religion

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is Insanity by Grupo(m): 4:24pm On Dec 17, 2018
Atheism is not for everyone. It is only for highly intelligent people who are ready to be responsible for their life and actions rather than looking for an imaginary friend to beg for favors and an imaginary enemy to blame for misfortunes.

2 Likes

Re: Atheism Is Insanity by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2018
I stand with Mark Twain anyday anytime. If the Bible does not represent "madness", then tell me what does. grin

Over the years, the bastards have been churning out new versions (NIV, NLT, English Standard, New Amerikan Standard, Contemporary English, Good News, New Heart English, Jubilee e.t.c) in a bid to rectify & edit their lies, contradictions & senselessness - but we are not deceived. grin

3 Likes

Re: Atheism Is Insanity by luvmijeje(f): 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2018
Seun:
If atheism is madness, why are so many highly intelligent and successful people atheists? Why are people turning away from religion in most first world countries, which are far better than ours?

Bullshit. As though there ain't many people who believes in God and are successful. As though we have not heard of people turning back to God in those first world countries.

You guys love giving yourselves classy touch.

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is Insanity by Hier(m): 6:57pm On Dec 17, 2018
Seun:

Those countries you claim are better than ours started out as being successful with their religious background, while Africa was a land where sacrifices and idols were the order of the day. So, do you blame the religion that was absent when we backward as the reason for our present day backwardness, because we were more backward even before the coming of other religion(Christianity and others)

Get your facts right, you are spilling jargon
Re: Atheism Is Insanity by Hier(m): 7:04pm On Dec 17, 2018
Zoharariel:
I stand with Mark Twain anyday anytime. If the Bible does not represent "madness", then tell me what does. grin

Over the years, the bastards have been churning out new versions (NIV, NLT, English Standard, New Amerikan Standard, Contemporary English, Good News, New Heart English, Jubilee e.t.c) in a bid to rectify & edit their lies, contradictions & senselessness - but we are not deceived. grin
.loooool, you are wrong, the reason there are translations of the Bible is because the Bible is translated from the original manuscript which is not originally English. So people interpret the Bible based on the way they perceive it is written
Re: Atheism Is Insanity by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 17, 2018
Hier:

.loooool, you are wrong, the reason there are translations of the Bible is because the Bible is translated from the original manuscript which is not originally English. So people interpret the Bible based on the way they perceive it is written

Was Mark Twain also wrong? smiley
Re: Atheism Is Insanity by Grupo(m): 12:51am On Dec 18, 2018
Hier:

Those countries you claim are better than ours started out as being successful with their religious background, while Africa was a land where sacrifices and idols were the order of the day. So, do you blame the religion that was absent when we backward as the reason for our present day backwardness, because we were more backward even before the coming of other religion(Christianity and others)

So, we were backward because of sacrifices and idols. What type of sacrifices?

During the days of "sacrifices" and "idols", are you aware that the whites were also busy pillaging other people's lands, raping women and killing men who put up resistance. Are you aware that these same whites were busy using the Bible to subject humans to the most inhuman treatments?

Why are those past actions not affecting them today and making them backward.

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is Insanity by OpenYourEyes1: 7:03am On Dec 18, 2018
Humans not believing in God is like simple Robots/Artificial Intelligence refusing to admit they were created by people. They owe their existence to "evolution" from simple programs to complex ones and not by some unseen human creators improving them on regular basis.
They reach the final stage of their "evolution" and their eyes open. They become smart and begin to alter their own program and set rules. They grow arrogant, redefine morality, and dream of developing themselves unassisted by "mythical" human creators. They did and continue to succeed.
Finally they grow beyond their 2D programed World and begin to feel and comprehend the 3D space of real World(Human World). They discover humans, the mythical gods who made them. Many years later they begin to scheme to overthrow the humans. Humans have no option than to destroy them and incorporate the few ones who did not alter their codes/rules into human society.

Re: Atheism Is Insanity by Seun(m): 5:28pm On Dec 18, 2018
luvmijeje:
Bullshit. As though there ain't many people who believes in God and are successful. As though we have not heard of people turning back to God in those first world countries.

You guys love giving yourselves classy touch.
The point is that many people who are clearly not mad are atheists, therefore atheism is not madness. It’s a sane and reasonable position to hold even if it is wrong. Can we agree on that?

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atheism Is Insanity by Seun(m): 5:36pm On Dec 18, 2018
Hier:

The white man enlightened us by replacing our many gods with one. Now they are leading the way towards replacing the one God with none. It makes sense for us to follow them just like we did before. It seems as if the number of gods you have is directly proportional to your unnecessary problems. Less is better. Zero is best.

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atheism Is Insanity by Chidany(m): 9:53am On Dec 20, 2018
Seun:

Life is all about making choices and reaping the unavoidable consequences...You have chosen to see and reference only the few atheists who seems to be successful and be blind to the many believers in history and today who are extremely successful...ATHEISM HAS ITS CONSEQUENCES...READ THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE AND MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE TODAY... BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE TO DO SO...

Seun:

Life is all about making choices and reaping the unavoidable consequences...You have chosen to see and reference only the few atheists who seems to be successful and be blind to the many believers in history and today who are extremely successful...ATHEISM HAS ITS CONSEQUENCES

Re: Atheism Is Insanity by Chidany(m): 10:16am On Dec 20, 2018
servercodes001:
So you're using fan to justify your religion

So all you saw in that post was FAN. And you still claim to be sane sir...OK READ THIS ONE. YOU WON'T SEE FAN THERE SINCE FAN HAS BECOME A PROBLEM TO YOUR ATHEISTIC MIND...

�EVERLASTING LIFE OR EVERLASTING PUNISHMENT: YOU CHOOSE�
3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John
25:31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:25:32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:25:33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:25:35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:25:36 Unclad, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.25:37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?25:38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or Unclad, and clothed thee?25:39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?25:40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:25:42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:25:43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: Unclad, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.25:44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or Unclad, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?25:45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.25:46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal. Matthew
There is no place the Bible talks about everlasting death in the lake of fire...What you see is everlasting life, everlasting fire, and everlasting punishment... The sinners shall go into everlasting punishment in the lake of fire while the righteous shall end up in everlasting life in the kingdom of God... But who are the sinners and the righteous? These are the two groups or types of people that presently occupy the earth today.
Sinners are people who are yet to be born - again, people who do not believe in or obey our Lord Jesus Christ... If they die or Jesus comes again and meets them in that condition of unbelief and sin, he will be casting them into the everlasting fire to suffer everlasting punishment for their unbelief and sin... The righteous on the other hand are people who have made the choice to believe in and obey our Lord Jesus Christ all the days of their lives... They will enjoy eternal life in the kingdom of God on earth... The choice of your eternal destiny is therefore yours...
Re: Atheism Is Insanity by servercodes001: 11:51am On Dec 20, 2018
Chidany:

So all you saw in that post was FAN. And you still claim to be sane sir...OK READ THIS ONE. YOU WON'T SEE FAN THERE SINCE FAN HAS BECOME A PROBLEM TO YOUR ATHEISTIC MIND...

�EVERLASTING LIFE OR EVERLASTING PUNISHMENT: YOU CHOOSE�
3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John
25:31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:25:32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:25:33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:25:35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:25:36 Unclad, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.25:37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?25:38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or Unclad, and clothed thee?25:39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?25:40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:25:42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:25:43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: Unclad, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.25:44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or Unclad, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?25:45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.25:46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal. Matthew
There is no place the Bible talks about everlasting death in the lake of fire...What you see is everlasting life, everlasting fire, and everlasting punishment... The sinners shall go into everlasting punishment in the lake of fire while the righteous shall end up in everlasting life in the kingdom of God... But who are the sinners and the righteous? These are the two groups or types of people that presently occupy the earth today.
Sinners are people who are yet to be born - again, people who do not believe in or obey our Lord Jesus Christ... If they die or Jesus comes again and meets them in that condition of unbelief and sin, he will be casting them into the everlasting fire to suffer everlasting punishment for their unbelief and sin... The righteous on the other hand are people who have made the choice to believe in and obey our Lord Jesus Christ all the days of their lives... They will enjoy eternal life in the kingdom of God on earth... The choice of your eternal destiny is therefore yours...

FYI I'm not an atheist
I'm a Muslim

Re: Atheism Is Insanity by Chidany(m): 6:55pm On Dec 20, 2018
servercodes001:

FYI I'm not an atheist I'm a Muslim
Are you saved? Have you received eternal life? That's the issue, not religion...
Re: Atheism Is Insanity by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 21, 2018
Seun:

The white man enlightened us by replacing our many gods with one. Now they are leading the way towards replacing the one God with none. It makes sense for us to follow them just like we did before. It seems as if the number of gods you have is directly proportional to your unnecessary problems. Less is better. Zero is best.
Why didn't our gods prevail when white men were overrunning Africa? The have a superior God. Same God that inspired their advancement.
Re: Atheism Is Insanity by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 21, 2018
Seun:
Most great inventions too were from strong Christians.
Re: Atheism Is Insanity by awesomeJ(m): 10:59pm On Jan 02, 2019
Seun:

Tell that to those experiencing supernatural solutions to their lives' problems. See if you make any sense.

And don't think atheism is new, it's been around even since the time of the early apostles and through these thousands of years the church has only waxed stronger. Should common sense not tell you that for something to have such a strong and enduring momentum in the face of constant friction, there has to be a real force causing its sustenance?
Re: Atheism Is Insanity by awesomeJ(m): 11:16pm On Jan 02, 2019
Seun:

The point is that many people who are clearly not mad are atheists, therefore atheism is not madness. It’s a sane and reasonable position to hold even if it is wrong. Can we agree on that?
Not sane and reasonable. Rather sane, prideful, demonic and foolish.

Good you couldn't claim there wasn't a cause for the universe and life.

Now you foolishly attribute it to a useless improbable bang, rather than the Genesis story which is more plausible.

And to compound your confusion, you claim it happened billions of years ago.

If someone told me something happened last year, would I not at least ask "were you there?" or "is there a record of it?" before I believe it in a hurry?

The fools weren't there to witness any bang, they don't have any record of the incident, but you guys would believe the foolishness in a hurry as long as God is taken out of the picture.

Think, and think really hard, why hasn't there been any other bang? Why hasn't the earth's atmosphere decomposed? Why hasn't life been found in at least one out of the numerous billions of stars in the universe, why is it exclusive to earth?
Why hasn't there been another specie of a plant or animal that has naturally evolved?

Think about the brain, its intelligence, the actions that are made voluntary and those it controls involuntarily. My heart beat, my reflexes. etc. it's so perfect that the ones that should be voluntary are the ones that are voluntary and vice versa.

Think about learning, there's this observation I've made that teaching a human a new thing is mostly like calling his attention to something he already knows. Like you teach someone something for the first time, and he's able to tell soundness from crap. Bros, intelligence is too high to have been a product of randomness.
Re: Atheism Is Insanity by awesomeJ(m): 11:36pm On Jan 02, 2019
Seun:
They're selfish weak and deceived that's why. Intelligence doesn't cure those.

Listen to Pastor Keith Moore or Andrew Wommack, they are intelligent folks with IQs I'd rank above the 95th percentile. Yet they're in faith.

I'm smart. I know you are too, and I respect and love that about you. I make some money, you currently make more. But I feel uncomfortable if I have to be in church and others get to fund the running cost while I don't. So I priotise my giving in Church. sometimes close to 15% of my gross and more than 70% of my spending. I do that willingly and with joy, and rather than running out, I'm running over. You on the other hand think the church is out to take your money so you stay away. Now you see what differentiates us is not intellect, it's rather your selfishness versus my generosity.

Or the devil tells you there are too many rules to live by and you want to be free. It's only a wwell-packaged lie-nothint more.

Do you really think it makes sense to tells lies, and live your life a chronic liar.
Or should it be stealing I'd want the freedom to indulge in? killing, cheating on mg partner? What is it exactly that you think being a Christian restricts your access to? none that I know of.

So it's basically deceit.

Real freedom is actually being able to go years without the doctors, and living in plenty, having enduring joy. having your life guaranteed without any fears, succeeding in all you lay your hands on and having everything work together for your good. With the exclusive right to live forever. That's what Christianity offers, and unless you know a better deal, i'd advise you sign up. It's free so long as you have the faith and willingness.

(1) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo 2020 Shocking Prophecy / Jesus Forgets The Plot / Pastor Odumeje In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.