Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Between Oneplus 3t And S7 Edge - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Between Oneplus 3t And S7 Edge (2885 Views)

Please I'm Stuck In Between Oneplus 7 Pro And Google Pixel 4xl / Please Help Me Choose Between Oneplus 7 Pro And Samsung S10 Plus / Samsung S6 Edge And S7 For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Oneplus 3t And S7 Edge by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 14, 2017
BabaOwen:
I'm talking about the resell value,you are here barking
Nah when op wan resell his phone him eyes go open...a lot of foolish Nigerian's just want people to see things from their POV
Un-follows thread cheesy
And what makes you think one plus has no resell value, one plus isn't blackberry bro. One plus is a monster in the tech world and every phone gig knows that.

1 Like

Re: Between Oneplus 3t And S7 Edge by bravesoul247(m): 3:35am On Nov 14, 2017
S7 edge would have been great
Re: Between Oneplus 3t And S7 Edge by fibonacci2526: 6:18am On Nov 14, 2017
grossintel:

How can you compare infinix and techno rubbish with one plus? Dude, phone gigs know phones with value, you don't!!!

Exactly, he thinks OnePlus is not a popular brand. LMAO. Our people don't know more than tecno and infinix. LOL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Oneplus 3t And S7 Edge by fibonacci2526: 7:40am On Nov 14, 2017
BabaOwen:
Nigerians sabi infinix pass one plus sef,if he buy's it for 100k,he should be ready to resell it 20-30k

I can smell the bullshit from here, people who know their onions know there is a difference between a beast and one poo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NEW: Check Out The Amazing Specifications Of The New Infinix Hot 6x / Unpopular Cheap Android Smartphones That Can Compete With The High Brands / Spark 7p Young Affordable Smart Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.