Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,838 members, 7,866,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:03 PM

The Essence Of Tithing Part2 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Essence Of Tithing Part2 (264 Views)

The Significance of Tithing and Firstfruits for Believers / The Matter Of Tithing: My Personal Encounter With The Bible / Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Essence Of Tithing Part2 by donwhit(m): 12:33pm On Nov 12, 2017
taxation is very high. I would therefore consider it acceptable that people paid 10% of their income after tax. This can still fulfill the law of the tithe. Render unto Caesar's that which is Caesar's and unto God that which is God's.

Let me also say that people should not become attached to the figure of 10%. Remember the parable about the woman who gave all that she had and received a greater return from God than the rich man who barely noticed his gift. If you cannot afford to pay 10% of your income, then pay what you can afford and pay it with love. God’s multiplication is not so much related to the outer amount but to the amount of love in your heart.

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Sin If I Secretly Take Money From Offering Box 2 Give A Homeless Begger / The Land / Social Magic (higher Knowledge)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.