Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,047 members, 7,828,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

"I Am Thankful Jonathan Sacked Me" – Farida Waziri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Am Thankful Jonathan Sacked Me" – Farida Waziri (24767 Views)

Oshiomhole: It Was The Same Buhari That Invited Me To Be Chairman That Sacked Me / Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked / Ajuji Waziri Is Dead (Farida Waziri's Husband) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Thankful Jonathan Sacked Me" – Farida Waziri by omowolewa: 10:03pm On Nov 12, 2017
Doesn't make any difference in ad much as.you didn't resign in protest any bad.act of the regime.
Re: "I Am Thankful Jonathan Sacked Me" – Farida Waziri by fistonati(m): 10:03pm On Nov 12, 2017
woman, its on record that you perpetrated alot of evil and side-jobs which is why you were booted out.
Stop this cover-ups.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Thankful Jonathan Sacked Me" – Farida Waziri by adem30: 10:04pm On Nov 12, 2017
FarahAideed:
Farida Waziri stop lying , Jonathan fired you because you were corrupt and interfering with the anti corruption effort of the Jonathan Govt by hobnobbing and collecting Bribes from very corrupt people

She was corrupt and interfering with anti corruption effort, but after she was fired, she was never been question nor arrested for been corrupt.

Bros, why are you reasoning with your anus? Na people like you dey give that senseless Jonathan to have gut to talk in public

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am Thankful Jonathan Sacked Me" – Farida Waziri by Cajal(m): 10:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
U do not know.... Stealing no be corruption.... Ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am Thankful Jonathan Sacked Me" – Farida Waziri by billyG(m): 10:18pm On Nov 12, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
Madam Dark goggles should shut up! Her corrupt tendency was very manifest to even a two year old then and she was sacked consequently!

If she's sincere, I dare her mention the name of the " big fish" she caught! Mtcheeew.
if she dnt want to,i will help her d name is infanyi uba.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Thankful Jonathan Sacked Me" – Farida Waziri by femi4: 10:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
Tolexander:
My question is;

Since Farida was not happy with the situation of things then, why waiting to be fired by the presidency before stepping down as the EFCC boss?
The answer is

Somebody have to stand for the truth and fight the corrupt system. You cannot do that successfully if you are outside the system

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Thankful Jonathan Sacked Me" – Farida Waziri by billyG(m): 10:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
d same way jona shld b grateful pmb sacked him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Thankful Jonathan Sacked Me" – Farida Waziri by bkool7(m): 10:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
BUHARItesticles:
Why until now?
Waziri, in different occasions proved that she didn't deserve that office.
I remembered when two people were arrested she demanded permission from a former Governor whether to detain them or let them go before the media would get a clue.
Waziri, you are trying to act like a saint because of your recent lobby to be made an ordinary committee chairman.

Ha !
Character assasin, provide proof she lobbied to be a committee chair or STFU!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am Thankful Jonathan Sacked Me" – Farida Waziri by dikeigbo2(m): 10:24pm On Nov 12, 2017
Comedians upping their games on daily basis
Re: "I Am Thankful Jonathan Sacked Me" – Farida Waziri by bkool7(m): 10:27pm On Nov 12, 2017
uboma:

You have asked a very intelligent question.

the truth is, this present administration is simply laced with lies, deceit and propaganda.

Is she in this Apc govt?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Thankful Jonathan Sacked Me" – Farida Waziri by bkool7(m): 10:30pm On Nov 12, 2017
FarahAideed:
Farida Waziri stop lying , Jonathan fired you because you were corrupt and interfering with the anti corruption effort of the Jonathan Govt by hobnobbing and collecting Bribes from very corrupt people

same reason Pmb sacked Gej

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Thankful Jonathan Sacked Me" – Farida Waziri by Tolexander: 10:34pm On Nov 12, 2017
ashjay001:

Seriously, I dey see ur posts up n down, but never knew u were truly brainlessgringrin

Shame no even catch u, to equate presidential villa call to presidential call!

Do u know how many pple work frm d villa? That an aide made a call on behalf of d president, does not equate to a president making d call!? In any fall-out(like now), d aide takes d fall! Capisce?
I have never seen your post before, the moment I read your quote, all I could depict from it is an outright nonsense and full of ignorance.

Thought understanding phrase was only your problem, not knowing that your problems are more that what I could imagine.
So President's call and Presidential call are the same?

What is the meaning of Presidential villa?
The office or the official residence of the President

So anyone can just pick the phone and make a call through to the EFCC Chairperson, from the Presidential villa, if not the President or his very close associate?

I pity those that hired you.
What a bad market you are!

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Thankful Jonathan Sacked Me" – Farida Waziri by HoluwarTohbar(f): 10:39pm On Nov 12, 2017
billyG:

if she dnt want to,i will help her d name is infanyi uba.
The same Ifeanyi Ubah that was arrested in 2012 by her predecessor?
Re: "I Am Thankful Jonathan Sacked Me" – Farida Waziri by ashjay001(m): 10:40pm On Nov 12, 2017
Tolexander:
I have never seen your post before, the moment I read your quote, all I could depict from it is an outright nonsense and full of ignorance.

Thought understanding phrase was only your problem, not knowing that your problems are more that what I could imagine.
So President's call and Presidential call are the same?

What is the meaning of Presidential villa?
The office or the official residence of the President

So anyone can just pick the phone and make a call through to the EFCC Chairperson, from the Presidential villa, if not the President or his very close associate?

I pity those that hired you.
What a bad market you are!

gringringringrin

I hear u! No vex. I rest my case.

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Thankful Jonathan Sacked Me" – Farida Waziri by HoluwarTohbar(f): 10:40pm On Nov 12, 2017
bkool7:

same reason Pmb sacked Gej
Same reason and many more Buhari will be sacked for in 2019.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Thankful Jonathan Sacked Me" – Farida Waziri by bkool7(m): 10:43pm On Nov 12, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
Same reason and many more Buhari will be sacked for in 2019.

No, that cant happen.

No better replacement

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Thankful Jonathan Sacked Me" – Farida Waziri by bkool7(m): 10:48pm On Nov 12, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:

Yes !
The same Ifeanyi Uba that was told to organised and fund TAN in support of Gej re-election so that his forfeited CAPITAL OIL can be returned to him.

Waziri was just going to jail him but his crime was a party affair and it was settled the PDP way

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Thankful Jonathan Sacked Me" – Farida Waziri by HoluwarTohbar(f): 10:49pm On Nov 12, 2017
Zico5:
I wonder the situation of the economy had it been Gej is still in power.
I will give you a clue; a bag of rice would have remained N8k. Dollar would be 1$-N198, Garri would still be N400 for small paint rubber. An egg would remain N30. A bottle of oil palm would still remain N400

1 Like

Re: "I Am Thankful Jonathan Sacked Me" – Farida Waziri by nini007(m): 10:50pm On Nov 12, 2017
ashjay001:

Did u read d article?

Did u comprehend?

She caught a high profile thief, n was laid off, within days of refusing to release d said thief!?

Within days! Not months n not d 2nd or 3rd thief! It was d very first!

Pls, ur brain was put there for a reason! Use it!

u r the one with no brain for believing what Waziri said. This is Nigeria people make up stories a lot. Okay, why has she waited 2years plus after Jona to say this? I know u will still want to reply me and if u do OGUN THUNDER FIRE YOU.
Re: "I Am Thankful Jonathan Sacked Me" – Farida Waziri by HoluwarTohbar(f): 10:51pm On Nov 12, 2017
bkool7:

Yes !
The same Ifeanyi Uba that was told to organised and fund TAN in support of Gej re-election so that his forfeited CAPITAL OIL can be returned to him.

Waziri was just going to jail him but his crime was a party affair and it was settled the PDP way
Do you have proof of this or just ranting sentimentally?

1 Like

Re: "I Am Thankful Jonathan Sacked Me" – Farida Waziri by HoluwarTohbar(f): 10:54pm On Nov 12, 2017
bkool7:

No, that cant happen.

No better replacement
So Fashola, Tinubu, Elrufai, Roachas, Kwankwanso, Amaechi, Peterside, Ganduje, Sarrki, Fayemi, Osunbande, Mamman Daura, Dangote etc are not good enough?

1 Like

Re: "I Am Thankful Jonathan Sacked Me" – Farida Waziri by bkool7(m): 11:00pm On Nov 12, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
Do you have proof of this or just ranting sentimentally?

I see you're a kid on this forum.
Its been common knowledge here ...but then most things common arent common again these days.
Here

nairaland.com/1990732/why-did-jonathan-return-capital
Re: "I Am Thankful Jonathan Sacked Me" – Farida Waziri by chronique(m): 11:06pm On Nov 12, 2017
farida waziri that was accused of serious corruption during her tie at the efcc that the govt at that time,had to sack her,now forming saint and spewing rubbish and some people are buying it? nigerians really have short memories.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Thankful Jonathan Sacked Me" – Farida Waziri by HoluwarTohbar(f): 11:09pm On Nov 12, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Jonathan is thief now, How do you want him to give you the free hand, knowing that even himself would be implicated?

Ever wondered, why only the equally useless and proscribed ipob members still worship him?
If Tinubu, despite robbing the south west blind could still be ass licked by you, why won't Ipob worship Jonathan?

The Buhari you ass lick, aside from issuing countless threats with ethnic and religious bigotry, what altruistic patriotic act can you associate with his name since he was disgraced out of office by IBB?

Did you hear anywhere he championed a cause for the betterment of the larger Nigeria? Did he have an NGO that could even cater for his almajiric welfare and proper upbringing? Did he in any public forum both home and abroad champion the cause of Nigeria like OBJ and GEJ are doing currently? OMG! I could go on and on!

That your meal ticket is guaranteed under a Buhari presidency is not enough reason to blind you to the cluelessness and mistake of electing Buhari to lead this nation!

You know deep down that if PDP had fielded a northern candidate, Buhari would have gone to the grave with his ambition!

You also admit in your privacy that if GEJ was a Fulani, his name would have been etched in gold for his laudable achievements in office!!

1 Like

Re: "I Am Thankful Jonathan Sacked Me" – Farida Waziri by HoluwarTohbar(f): 11:11pm On Nov 12, 2017
bkool7:

I see you're a kid on this forum.
Its been common knowledge here ...but then most things common arent common again these days.
Here

nairaland.com/1990732/why-did-jonathan-return-capital
Post the link properly. It's not accessible.
Re: "I Am Thankful Jonathan Sacked Me" – Farida Waziri by Bhol28: 11:16pm On Nov 12, 2017
Jona could condone any other act but He just could never condone any act that will go against corruption.He prefer to hand power over without stress but corruption is in his blood,he couldn't just cope without allowing his cohorts embezzle as free as they could.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Thankful Jonathan Sacked Me" – Farida Waziri by positivetaught: 11:24pm On Nov 12, 2017
ashjay001:

Seriously, I dey see ur posts up n down, but never knew u were truly brainlessgringrin

Shame no even catch u, to equate presidential villa call to presidential call!

Do u know how many pple work frm d villa? That an aide made a call on behalf of d president, does not equate to a president making d call!? In any fall-out(like now), d aide takes d fall! Capisce?
OK,if you agree that an aid could have made the call, why so quick to insult Johnathan with out any benefit of doubt then?
Re: "I Am Thankful Jonathan Sacked Me" – Farida Waziri by positivetaught: 11:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
Mrs farida if you not a bloody lying coward hypocrite,mention the name of the "our man" you were investigating!,incompetent fool.
Re: "I Am Thankful Jonathan Sacked Me" – Farida Waziri by billyG(m): 11:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
yes u are correct d same infanyi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am Thankful Jonathan Sacked Me" – Farida Waziri by ashjay001(m): 11:39pm On Nov 12, 2017
positivetaught:
OK,if you agree that an aid could have made the call, why so quick to insult Johnathan with out any benefit of doubt then?

An aide made d call, did d aide sack her too?

We all know gej initiated d call(he probably didnt even have any personal relationship with d indidvidual involved) , but, following thru, by sacking her, showed his hand!

No aide had that power! She could av doubted d call, but not d sack!

1 Like

Re: "I Am Thankful Jonathan Sacked Me" – Farida Waziri by Oblang(m): 11:45pm On Nov 12, 2017
yeyerolling:
bmc salary came early

How much is gej/PDP paying u too..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola / Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation / Soldiers Take Over Arepo, Trace Militants To Badagry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.