Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience (36940 Views)

Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) / Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience by kullozone(m): 8:38am On Jan 23, 2018
Meti99:
Op, for your little mind now, the Pastor preached about tithes because of the noise some arrogant guys make on internet. You must be deluded.

I happen to be in finance department in my church and without pastor preaching about tithes,I observed that the church tithes has increased considerably even after all the noise on net.

The Pastors you condemn are wiser and more stable than all the folks who make dirty noises on internet.

If you know the strength and capacity of establishments they control, your mind will stagger.
Oyedepo alone controls churches of over 5,000 parishes around the world, a weak mind can't do that.
He controls universities and intelligent gurus who are authorities in their fields. A weakling will never attempt such.

It takes a very intelligent man to do that consistently over the years. If your fore fathers had owed his generation any dime and the man is collecting it now, then I don't think there is a crime in that.

Rather than make headless noise, please put your mind to work and make money.

Envy is counting other peoples blessings, why not count yours.
Your noise don't disturb anything

Lol... This one dey see better money oh!
True sha, e nor easy to control so many business. But with such dedicated workers who are aware of the goodies that will eventually come in, he wouldn't have much wahala. Baba go just sidon dey laugh as alert dey enter from all corners smiley
Re: Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience by Bollinger(m): 8:40am On Jan 23, 2018
felixomor:

Nonsense

The moment you realize that your outcome is determined by your actions and decisions and not by some imaginary god, the sooner you will reach the "promised land". So stop wasting your money. I can show you a way to invest all that tithe money and you'll be rich in 20 years.
Re: Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience by ashjay001(m): 8:41am On Jan 23, 2018
lonelydora:

Shows how shallow your knowledge of the bible is. Go and read the story of Issac when Abraham wanted to sacrifice him. Did he also steal the ram?

Yep! Wild donkeys(that ram was found in a mountainous region, held by its horns:watch some nat geo wildtongue), are tied down, on main street ba? Wild donkeys, also av possible owners, that might ask d thief, wtf he wants to do with it?

As I said, stop tryna twist bible stories, to fit ur absurd narratives!angry

U're in public, silence will hide ignorance. Go to church, pay ur tithes(who e concern, na ur money, after all), dash extra to mog, give his kids join, sow seeds, but don't come in public n display crass olodoism!

Since
Re: Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience by felixomor: 8:43am On Jan 23, 2018
Firstcitizen:

Donkey what does that mean? Why would anyone challenge them if he owned them. Chai,so he stole them abi grin chai grin
You be real donkey
Even a kid wont borrow someone who spoke in such manner
ediort
Get a dictionary and check the meaning of "borrow"
Re: Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 23, 2018
FUO ANWURU
Re: Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience by Heavance(m): 8:49am On Jan 23, 2018
felixomor:
How do you know that Jesus wont have driven Bentley or any of those cars?
See,
If you want to ask for financial accountability, thats a different topic.

Dont confuse things up. Bentley, Ferrari etc was not made for only demons to drive.

Re: Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 23, 2018
Take a pint of liquor please. Thanks for this piece. 100
felixomor:
See,

Dont confuse things up. Bentley, Ferrari etc was not made for only demons to drive.

If you start preaching against people paying tithe because you saw preacher riding in those cars, you are only preaching according to strife from the flesh
Thats what Freeze is doing

Freeze is like Judas who only remembered the poor when perfume worth thousands of dollars was poured on Jesus feet.
Meanwhile he was a thief in secret.

Many people will finish preaching against tithe, claiming poor people are everywhere yet go home and spend ten times in club house and purchase internet bundle.
Freeze falls into this category.

These same people want to go to the same heaven that the early Christians who sold 100% of their belongings went to.

There is God.
Stop preaching out of fleshly strife.
Re: Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience by Firstcitizen: 8:59am On Jan 23, 2018
felixomor:

Even a kid wont borrow someone who spoke in such manner
ediort
Get a dictionary and check the meaning of "borrow"

Please don't tell me he stole them cheesy grin Donkey

The owners of the animals probably knew of Jesus' reputation and gladly conceded to their use on account of that. Donkey

1 Like

Re: Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience by felixomor: 9:02am On Jan 23, 2018
Firstcitizen:

Okay he stole them abi cheesy grin Donkey
because u are used to stealing?
Nonsense.
Re: Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience by olabrad: 9:50am On Jan 23, 2018
felixomor:

Thats the point
You are an anomaly grin

It's a norm for you to frantically cover your error when exposed.

Anencephaly isn't compatible with life. But you wouldn't know.
Re: Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience by walex2(m): 9:51am On Jan 23, 2018
Built2last:
My pastor has spoken about tight in the last one week more than any other thing.
I just look at the faces of people. An invited pastor preached on it for one hour.

The pastor was not able to establish that Jesus nor any of His disciples collected tithe. Bible was clear that it was contribution the early church made to expand.

Those against tithe says it's one of the laws of the old testament but Abraham and Jacob paid tithe in faith over 400years before God made it a law through Moses. The new testament believer was urged to live by faith to enjoy Abraham's blessings on earth. We live by faith. Pay your tithe if you have and appreciate God for His faithfulness and leave the judgement of mismanagement to be of God. Remember the poor, give and support the poor.

Here is my opinion. Tithe is necessary but should not be mandatory like some will distribute tithe cards and monitor tithers.

I pay my tithe and will pay till I die. reason is simple. I am one of the few privileged Nigerians that has enough to do my basic needs and affect few lives around me. I have a few orphanage homes me and my family support often. I take my kids while we visit those homes to let them know that whatever they have is a Privilege and gift from God. The difference between them and the kids of those orphanage homes is the grace of God as no kid chose his parents before showing up on earth. I conveniently pay my tithe to help propagate the gospel. I don't want to show up in church and here my pastor is not around because he was looking for food for his family or searching for school fees for his kids. A pastor should concentrate and minister the word. Reason God refused the Levites to work in Israel till this day for those who practice mosaic law and Judaism. In my opinion, the 1k dropped in the offering basket won't do the do job enough.

What is my gross like many others with the pastors in Nigeria

Pastors frighten members with devourers if they dont pay tithe. They also tell you that the windows of heaven will not be opened to you if you don't pay tithe. It's a lie. Jesus is God's ultimate gift to humanity. In him is everything. When the Jesus died and that Curtain tore from bottom to top. It gave us access to the father for all things. There is no curse for not paying tithe.

Mission work and evangelism is dieing in Nigeria and the church is not paying attention to that enough.

The message of salvation, faith justice and mercy which Christ preached has been replaced with prosperity, fame and self gratification.

Pastors have gone mundane and flash your tithe in your very face with reckless abandon.

If Jesus or Paul the apostle managed a church in 21st century. They won't have Bentley, Ferrari, Lamborghini and several SUVs parked in their garage when members are hungry or many parts of the world have not heard the gospel.

A large population of church members in Nigeria are poor. The church is not paying enough attention to these poor people. The money spent in buying one Bentley will buy 3buses that will take care of people who may never have a car. The poor will always be among us Jesus said.

Pastors have become demigods and inaccessible. So much security around them that you dare not go close.

You build schools and your church members can't afford it. Jesus won't do that.

You can't differentiate when a pastor is moving from when politician is moving.

Missionaries around Nigeria are suffering and struggling to pay their children school fees while pastors leave large in luxury.

Their children school abroad ,they build schools here and members can't afford it.

The free the sheeple Movement is gaining ground because there is no financial accountability in many Churches.

If people can tell the good course their money is used for, we will not have people like Freeze questioning their actions.

Share your experience since the movement started

If you pay your tithe regularly and those who dont pay are doing more than you financially stop paying your tithe. my tithe is my personal testimony. How many of you questioned how your taxes is being spent by government? yet is an obligation you must fulfil by law
Re: Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience by felixomor: 9:54am On Jan 23, 2018
olabrad:

[s]It's a norm for a fool to frantically cover his stupidity when exposed.

Anencephaly isn't compatible with life. But an idiotic fool won't know[/s].

Sharrrap. Anomaly
Re: Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience by olabrad: 10:02am On Jan 23, 2018
felixomor:

Sharrrap. Anomaly

Expecting You to be reasonable is like expecting buhari to fulfill electoral promises
Re: Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience by Ucheamani(m): 10:10am On Jan 23, 2018
felixomor:
See,

If you start preaching against people paying tithe because you saw preacher riding in those cars, you are only preaching according to strife from the flesh
Thats what Freeze is doing

Freeze is like Judas who only remembered the poor when perfume worth thousands of dollars was poured on Jesus feet.
Meanwhile he was a thief in secret.

Many people will finish preaching against tithe, claiming poor people are everywhere yet go home and spend ten times in club house and purchase internet bundle.
Freeze falls into this category.

These same people want to go to the same heaven that the early Christians who sold 100% of their belongings went to.

There is God.
Stop preaching out of fleshly strife.
Hell No! Jesus wouldn't have ridden on Bentley and expensive cars because he owned no property having stored his treasures in heaven.
Jesus borrowed a donkey to enter Jerusalem when horses, Camels and Chariots were readily available. Truth, there is nothing Christlike in today's churches
Re: Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience by felixomor: 10:11am On Jan 23, 2018
Ucheamani:

Hell No! Jesus wouldn't have ridden on Bentley and expensive cars because he owned no property haven stored his treasures in heaven.
Jesus borrowed a donkey to enter Jerusalem when horses, Camels and Chariots were readily available. Truth, there is nothing Christlike in today's churches

Where did the bible say he owned no property?
Please show us.

Besides, why do u, yourself own property if Christ owned none?
Are u not a hypocrite like that?
Re: Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience by birdman(m): 10:54am On Jan 23, 2018
felixomor:

then keep the advice

Nope. Maybe some will listen
Re: Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience by texazzpete(m): 10:55am On Jan 23, 2018
felixomor:

Please show us the part of the bible where the bolded is written

Lmao.
So if I say, “Jesus never chased women” you’d also ask me where that exact phrase is written In The Bible?

Show me where Jesus rode on the finest horses and in a chariot...the biblical equivalent of a Bentley.
Re: Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience by savagefinder: 10:58am On Jan 23, 2018
TribesNG:

Lol you were the one that quote verse just now, i don quote another verse give you na u con dey run. Bro feel free to sin and to be deceived by a sinner, on the last day you'll regret ever being deceived by Freeze.
Incase you are still trying to boot your brain.. I dropped that comment in 2017..around November to be precise, so when I say I've stopped.. I mean I've stopped and by the way, was there any specific type of tithe mentioned in Malachi? Did the Bible say there that we should practice what our Pastors are teaching now?

Malachi was buttressing the importance of tithe and the only given law about tithing was expressly denoted in Deuteronomy.

If you have any other Bible verse that talks about tithes after Deuteronomy and proves contrary to it.. Pls step forward.. Anyone.. I guess not.

Rather than stay here to fight over religious issues, it would be better to keep shut and keep your beliefs to yourself.
Re: Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience by felixomor: 11:07am On Jan 23, 2018
texazzpete:

Lmao.
So if I say, “Jesus never chased women” you’d also ask me where that exact phrase is written In The Bible?

Show me where Jesus rode on the finest horses and in a chariot...the biblical equivalent of a Bentley.
So u couldnt show us.
So rest.
Stop adding to the bible
Re: Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience by olabrad: 11:14am On Jan 23, 2018
felixomor:

Sharrrap. Anomaly

Arrogance won't make you accept that you goofed
Re: Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience by linearity: 12:09pm On Jan 23, 2018
felixomor:

Jacob also tithed
Go and study

Stop using Freeze as Bible

My brother, I have studied.

Jacob did not tithe, I challenge you to cite where he tithed.

As I indicated before, and you can durst up your Bible to confirm...in Genesis 28, God appeared to Jacob and in a dream promised to give him the land upon which he was laying for his possession ..Jacob in response promised God that, if He did...he will give back to God one tenth of the land, which will be his possession.

As we, Jacob was not given the land before he died and never paid the tenth he vowed to pay.

I will appreciate if your response will include a reference to where Jacob paid tithe as you have alleged and not the Gen 28 passage, where we all know that, he just promised to do it on some future date.
Re: Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience by biggy26: 12:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
felixomor:

Oga, grace is not a modification of law
Grace is a fulfillment of the law
In all honesty, try to start studying the bible for yourself

Abraham tithed once because he came across Melchizedek once in his pilgrimage.
Melchizedek priesthood was a very rare one
And hard to come by

Today Christ is our Melchizedek (Psalm 110:4)
If you pay tithe to the body of Christ wether once, monthly, yearly,
God will not be angry
We now have the body of Christ as Melchizedek continuously with us.
So there is no excuse.

If you feel your local church isnt part of the body of Christ, then that's a different topic.
Look for a bible believing church

Just a question:
Who paid tithe in the old testament and to whom did they pay?
If your answer is priest, what did d priest do with d tithe? And the High priest?
Who are we today, priests or levites? If Priests according to Rev.1:6, did d priests tithe?
This is just a question o, no offence.
Re: Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience by TribesNG: 2:23pm On Jan 23, 2018
savagefinder:

Malachi was buttressing the importance of tithe and the only given law about tithing was expressly denoted in Deuteronomy.

LWKMD so when Malachi said 'Bring all your tithe to the storehouse so there may be meat in my house' he was wasn't talking about tithe? Ignorant athiest.
Re: Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience by savagefinder: 3:58pm On Jan 23, 2018
TribesNG:

LWKMD so when Malachi said 'Bring all your tithe to the storehouse so there may be meat in my house' he was wasn't talking about tithe? Ignorant athiest.

It seems you are selectively ignorant..
I said it that it buttresses the importance of tithe, the same thing which the Bible verse said..

The question here isn't "should we tithe?", the question is "how should we tithe?", should we follow what the Bible teaches and states clearly or follow what our Pastors say and interpret the Bible to be?
Re: Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience by djoe21(m): 4:40pm On Jan 23, 2018
felixomor:

Tithe already existed before Deuteronomy
Before the law, tithe already existed

Go and study.
Stop following Freeze

Pls educate me. Who tithed, Abraham?
Re: Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience by TribesNG: 4:42pm On Jan 23, 2018
savagefinder:

It seems you are selectively ignorant..
I said it that it buttresses the importance of tithe, the same thing which the Bible verse said..

The question here isn't "should we tithe?", the question is "how should we tithe?", should we follow what the Bible teaches and states clearly or follow what our Pastors say and interpret the Bible to be?
You may be a Jehovah Witness sha. Bye.
Re: Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience by djoe21(m): 4:46pm On Jan 23, 2018
felixomor:

Oga, grace is not a modification of law
Grace is a fulfillment of the law
In all honesty, try to start studying the bible for yourself

Abraham tithed once because he came across Melchizedek once in his pilgrimage.
Melchizedek priesthood was a very rare one
And hard to come by

Today Christ is our Melchizedek (Psalm 110:4)
If you pay tithe to the body of Christ wether once, monthly, yearly,
God will not be angry
We now have the body of Christ as Melchizedek continuously with us.
So there is no excuse.

If you feel your local church isnt part of the body of Christ, then that's a different topic.
Look for a bible believing church

I think you are contradicting yourself

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lovemaking After Traditional Wedding Only: Is This Fornication? / MC Abbey's Act At The Experience Lagos 2016 (That Pastor Bamiloye Reacted To) / Lady Burns Virgin Mary’s Statue In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.