Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Tiwa Savage Wins AFRIMA 2017 Best Female West African Act. Beats Yemi Alade - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tiwa Savage Wins AFRIMA 2017 Best Female West African Act. Beats Yemi Alade (31097 Views)

Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa / Tiwa Savage Wins Best African Act At 2018 MTV Ema's / Wizkid Wins AFRIMA 2017 Best Male West African Act. Beats Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Wins AFRIMA 2017 Best Female West African Act. Beats Yemi Alade by michaelwilli(m): 6:17am On Nov 13, 2017
JamesReacher:
undecided Yemi Alade falling off , her warped up lyrics, not understandable. Dances pass video vixens with her ss3 bullshitt choreography. I see you I see your hair, no more to you anymore. Known for carrying Nigeria's problems on ur head.

And pls, Nigerian rappers should fix up their lives. Stop singing everytime you fools, RAP. The best rapper in Nigeria is Jesse Jagz and female Mz Kiss, Vector, I like u but its time to not get satisfied with secondary school's rap, Rap is not about throwing one punchline and thinking thats it. Build a story, let's feel u. Olamide the one with the entertaining songs, great rapper, if you want to get serious let me know. Reminisce Raps good too Seriki raps good too plus CDQ for people who consume indigenous. Ycee doesn't sound confident at times especially in freestyles but I believe in your talents. Dremo , Rap for me Saheed! OBO's money won't feed you for so long. I know you a killer dremo. Falz, you ehnn. You can rap sha. Your first album was a rap album though. Lil kesh, Thunder fire u there, no substance no content. Idiot boy, Yung6 you prodigal son of RAP. Eva, a model or a rapper, you got the tools. POE, this nigga mehn, dope just keep working. Boogey , My hand is paining me
I love poe. No homo. D guy is fkin dope

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wins AFRIMA 2017 Best Female West African Act. Beats Yemi Alade by RSVP: 6:23am On Nov 13, 2017
Yemi sef try but Aunty Tiwa deserved it mehn...

Wanna kiss dat sexy momma kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wins AFRIMA 2017 Best Female West African Act. Beats Yemi Alade by phaulzoe(m): 6:33am On Nov 13, 2017
Mummy jamil....the doro giver. nice one jare
Re: Tiwa Savage Wins AFRIMA 2017 Best Female West African Act. Beats Yemi Alade by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:12am On Nov 13, 2017
this people are they rating with pass history... Africa still has a long way to go... Tiwa that have not even release a single ... Buhari shame to you
Re: Tiwa Savage Wins AFRIMA 2017 Best Female West African Act. Beats Yemi Alade by Majesticniyi(m): 7:15am On Nov 13, 2017
Omoh, some people can't be treated medically. They need herbs and sacrifices!!!

AFONJAPIG:
this people are they rating with pass history... Africa still has a long way to go... Tiwa that have not even release a single ... Buhari shame to you
Re: Tiwa Savage Wins AFRIMA 2017 Best Female West African Act. Beats Yemi Alade by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:16am On Nov 13, 2017
Neminc:
Africa's No.1 @tiwasavage. More blessings for you mama JamJam
Africa No1 in how many hit album and singles apart from the collabors they manage to attach her which other one she go sing Yemi is the real deal
Re: Tiwa Savage Wins AFRIMA 2017 Best Female West African Act. Beats Yemi Alade by riyanxeally(f): 7:23am On Nov 13, 2017
wasnt it obvious wetin yemi dey sing..shes gat a degree in razzincology n lack of lyricology...go tiwa..

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wins AFRIMA 2017 Best Female West African Act. Beats Yemi Alade by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:30am On Nov 13, 2017
Majesticniyi:
Omoh, some people can't be treated medically. They need herbs and sacrifices!!!

just gerrout of here

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wins AFRIMA 2017 Best Female West African Act. Beats Yemi Alade by Vinstel: 7:34am On Nov 13, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
What are you talking about? She didn't release a single? So what are Ma lo and All over? Doubles? What of her sugarcane EP? Hello!!!!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wins AFRIMA 2017 Best Female West African Act. Beats Yemi Alade by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 13, 2017
encryptjay:

You don download im Odeysseus album?
I mean Jesse Jagz
Is that his new album? Wow! Thanks for the heads up bro.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wins AFRIMA 2017 Best Female West African Act. Beats Yemi Alade by encryptjay(m): 8:02am On Nov 13, 2017
dumo1:

Is that his new album? Wow! Thanks for the heads up bro.
Yes, it's his new album. It was released around September.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wins AFRIMA 2017 Best Female West African Act. Beats Yemi Alade by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 13, 2017
Tiwa is hardworking. Always releasing songs. Always on tour. She seems to be d only one making money for don jazzy these days. sad

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wins AFRIMA 2017 Best Female West African Act. Beats Yemi Alade by Luukasz(m): 8:10am On Nov 13, 2017
victor8269:

The South Africa music industry cannot be compared to Wizkid as a brand. They've a wider genre but fewer followers in Africa, except for their lit rap games, we no be mates, let them contest with Ghana!!
Yeah, myopic Nigerians like you will say that.. besides seems you know nothing bout music.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wins AFRIMA 2017 Best Female West African Act. Beats Yemi Alade by Comedy15: 8:22am On Nov 13, 2017
Yemi alade remain my best African super role model, my crush lady. Anyway congrats to tiwa it's ur day tomorrow might be my baby's turn ���✌
Re: Tiwa Savage Wins AFRIMA 2017 Best Female West African Act. Beats Yemi Alade by Kingbusssy(m): 8:41am On Nov 13, 2017
JamesReacher:
undecided Yemi Alade falling off , her warped up lyrics, not understandable. Dances pass video vixens with her ss3 bullshitt choreography. I see you I see your hair, no more to you anymore. Known for carrying Nigeria's problems on ur head.

And pls, Nigerian rappers should fix up their lives. Stop singing everytime you fools, RAP. The best rapper in Nigeria is Jesse Jagz and female Mz Kiss, Vector, I like u but its time to not get satisfied with secondary school's rap, Rap is not about throwing one punchline and thinking thats it. Build a story, let's feel u. Olamide the one with the entertaining songs, great rapper, if you want to get serious let me know. Reminisce Raps good too Seriki raps good too plus CDQ for people who consume indigenous. Ycee doesn't sound confident at times especially in freestyles but I believe in your talents. Dremo , Rap for me Saheed! OBO's money won't feed you for so long. I know you a killer dremo. Falz, you ehnn. You can rap sha. Your first album was a rap album though. Lil kesh, Thunder fire u there, no substance no content. Idiot boy, Yung6 you prodigal son of RAP. Eva, a model or a rapper, you got the tools. POE, this nigga mehn, dope just keep working. Boogey , My hand is paining me

Will you please summarize it
Re: Tiwa Savage Wins AFRIMA 2017 Best Female West African Act. Beats Yemi Alade by newslifeop: 8:51am On Nov 13, 2017
Good
Re: Tiwa Savage Wins AFRIMA 2017 Best Female West African Act. Beats Yemi Alade by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 13, 2017
cmgrat dear
Re: Tiwa Savage Wins AFRIMA 2017 Best Female West African Act. Beats Yemi Alade by pamcode(m): 9:29am On Nov 13, 2017
All the best to the both of them as far as I am concerned Simi is the real deal.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wins AFRIMA 2017 Best Female West African Act. Beats Yemi Alade by yusufyusuf1: 10:50am On Nov 13, 2017
Have said it before that yemi alade is not a good artist but someone said she is more popular in other African countries
Re: Tiwa Savage Wins AFRIMA 2017 Best Female West African Act. Beats Yemi Alade by rhelis: 11:20am On Nov 13, 2017
Congratulations T. Get quality and affordable products, And also bargain online. Visit https://rhelis.com
Re: Tiwa Savage Wins AFRIMA 2017 Best Female West African Act. Beats Yemi Alade by boyjo: 2:35pm On Nov 13, 2017
Oyiboman69:
After you will blame my government, let more hardship fall on those my haters

Hahaha.. What is do you grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Wins AFRIMA 2017 Best Female West African Act. Beats Yemi Alade by victor8269: 5:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
Luukasz:
Yeah, myopic Nigerians like you will say that.. besides seems you know nothing bout music.
U dat knows something, read your previous comment
Re: Tiwa Savage Wins AFRIMA 2017 Best Female West African Act. Beats Yemi Alade by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 25, 2017
encryptjay:

Yes, it's his new album. It was released around September.
I downloaded that whole 10 tracks on that album. Only enjoyrf like 3 tracks if the whole thing. How was your experience with the album
Re: Tiwa Savage Wins AFRIMA 2017 Best Female West African Act. Beats Yemi Alade by encryptjay(m): 8:23am On Nov 25, 2017
dumo1:

I downloaded that whole 10 tracks on that album. Only enjoyrf like 3 tracks if the whole thing. How was your experience with the album
Well it's not Jesse Jagz' standard and I expected more after it was announced during MI's Illegal music III release. I'll rate it 6/10.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wins AFRIMA 2017 Best Female West African Act. Beats Yemi Alade by techgeniusworld(m): 8:45am On Nov 25, 2017
ceometromedia:
Mavins record first lady, Tiwa Savage win the 2017 Afrima best female west African act of the year. Tiwa Savage won ahead of Yemi Alade, Aramide and Seyi Shay.

http://metronaija.com/tiwa-savage-beats-yemi-alade-win-best-female-wes-african-act-afrima-2017/

Re: Tiwa Savage Wins AFRIMA 2017 Best Female West African Act. Beats Yemi Alade by victor8269: 5:14pm On Feb 27, 2018
Luukasz:
U that knows music n hunger is punishing u n ur family, of what use is that your knowledge?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download Music: Lyta – Jeje / THROWBACK: The Shifi, Tunde, Yemi And Lanre(STYL-plus) Musical Group / Travis Scott – Sicko Mode Ft. Drake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.