Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Meet This 16 Year Old Nigerian Genius.... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet This 16 Year Old Nigerian Genius.... (4382 Views)

Throwback: The Eloquence Of This 16 Year Old Nigerian In An International Debate / Nigerian Genius At NASA - 1st African Woman To Earn PhD In Aerospace Engineering / Adewole Atere, FUOYE Lecturer, Impregnates 16-Year-Old Student (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet This 16 Year Old Nigerian Genius.... by IkpuMmadu: 11:56pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ooohhh yes!!
Meet this 16 year old Onitcha genius, Ernest Munachimso from Loyola Jesuit college Lagos He made us proud again in the cowbell mathematics competition....

Remember he Won the 2015 junior category when he was in jss3....and he came back for the senior category this time and won again !!!.....first in the history of cowbellpedia ......

I love this boy!

Congrats Ernest
Onitcha boy!
#team Ernest!!!......

Let's show him some love!

#CINDY......

7 Likes

Re: Meet This 16 Year Old Nigerian Genius.... by Macgreat(m): 1:06am On Nov 13, 2017
Honestly there is no dull brain in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet This 16 Year Old Nigerian Genius.... by adadike281(f): 2:39am On Nov 13, 2017
Great genius from d great igboland!

4 Likes

Re: Meet This 16 Year Old Nigerian Genius.... by iPrevail(m): 3:08am On Nov 13, 2017
OP.. You can't deceive me. I know what I'm looking at.. and it don't look 16. I think this guy cheated.

4 Likes

Re: Meet This 16 Year Old Nigerian Genius.... by ZUBY77(m): 3:55am On Nov 13, 2017
Macgreat:

Honesty there are over 100 million dull brains in Nigeria.
One person winning this competition twice means lots of others are dull brains.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet This 16 Year Old Nigerian Genius.... by LaiveNg: 4:32am On Nov 13, 2017
Wow! Congrats to him.... But the 16 years though. From what i am seeing, he might be above that age. Nigerian bloggers will reduce your age the day you'll make a name just to attract views. Congrats again.
Re: Meet This 16 Year Old Nigerian Genius.... by percyshelu(m): 5:40am On Nov 13, 2017
this guy is good, Nigerian are just super intelligent, good luck to u,go n make Nigeria proud
Re: Meet This 16 Year Old Nigerian Genius.... by femi4: 6:12am On Nov 13, 2017
He doesn't look 16 though
Re: Meet This 16 Year Old Nigerian Genius.... by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 13, 2017
this guy doesn't even look like a teenager. so cowbell now allows football age

1 Like

Re: Meet This 16 Year Old Nigerian Genius.... by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 13, 2017
Macgreat:
What about in Aso Rock....?

5 Likes

Re: Meet This 16 Year Old Nigerian Genius.... by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 13, 2017
EVILFOREST:

What about in Aso Rock....?
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Meet This 16 Year Old Nigerian Genius.... by sbashir10(m): 7:36am On Nov 13, 2017
Congratulations to him.
Re: Meet This 16 Year Old Nigerian Genius.... by dan9ice(m): 7:45am On Nov 13, 2017
ZUBY77:

Honesty there are over 100 million dull brains in Nigeria.
One person winning this competition twice means lots of others are dull brains.
ronaldo won it twice, does it mean messi is dull
Re: Meet This 16 Year Old Nigerian Genius.... by ZUBY77(m): 7:50am On Nov 13, 2017
dan9ice:
ronaldo won it twice, does it mean messi is dull

Dull Brains can be good at sports,
But Math? No brother

Math/Science Control Earth, Not sports

1 Like

Re: Meet This 16 Year Old Nigerian Genius.... by JayCynic(m): 8:21am On Nov 13, 2017
this guy is 32 years old. This guy is older than Timi Dakolo sef. Infact look the guy face again, This guy na Dino Melaye mate

2 Likes

Re: Meet This 16 Year Old Nigerian Genius.... by JayCynic(m): 8:28am On Nov 13, 2017
ZUBY77:

Dull Brains can be good at sports,
But Math? No brother

Math/Science Control Earth, Not sports

You think like a 4 year old boy. What do you mean by control earth? Tell me one scientist half as rich as Neymar
Re: Meet This 16 Year Old Nigerian Genius.... by lionkingerny: 8:46am On Nov 13, 2017
that's all you have to say?
iPrevail:
OP.. You can't deceive me. I know what I'm looking at.. and it don't look 16. I think this guy cheated.
Re: Meet This 16 Year Old Nigerian Genius.... by ZUBY77(m): 9:06am On Nov 13, 2017
JayCynic:

You think like a 4 year old boy. What do you mean by control earth? Tell me one scientist half as rich as Neymar

grin grin
Yea i am 4 years. You mean Neymar is twice richer than all scientists?
I can tell you 100 scientists that can buy PSG, The people that bought Neymar
Typical Dull Brain

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet This 16 Year Old Nigerian Genius.... by chaarly(m): 9:33am On Nov 13, 2017
To those saying he doesn't look 16 . Are you the one that born it? undecided
Re: Meet This 16 Year Old Nigerian Genius.... by Savemysoulnow: 10:14am On Nov 13, 2017
chaarly:
To those saying he doesn't look 16 . Are you the one that born it? undecided

See ehn....

English is not by force o grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Meet This 16 Year Old Nigerian Genius.... by chaarly(m): 10:19am On Nov 13, 2017
Savemysoulnow:

See ehn....

English is not by force o grin grin grin

grin grin grin
tongue

1 Like

Re: Meet This 16 Year Old Nigerian Genius.... by JayCynic(m): 11:17am On Nov 13, 2017
ZUBY77:

grin grin
Yea i am 4 years. You mean Neymar is twice richer than all scientists?
I can tell you 100 scientists that can buy PSG, The people that bought Neymar
Typical Dull Brain

I think your brain needs a simulative reset machine. Those who bought Neymar are scientists You are foolish with a difference. Qatari oil tycoons are now scientists. Please mention a scientist among the top 50 richest men in the world, Phillip Emeagwali, your master of calculus is working his ass out for a whack ass job in the states. Albert Einstein, Robert Hooke, i guess in their time controlled the earth. If i really were to rate you, I think you would be the last position in the worst secondary school in Kaduna state. Dummy
Re: Meet This 16 Year Old Nigerian Genius.... by ZUBY77(m): 11:25am On Nov 13, 2017
JayCynic:

I think your brain needs a simulative reset machine. Those who bought Neymar are scientists You are foolish with a difference. Qatari oil tycoons are now scientists. Please mention a scientist among the top 50 richest men in the world, Phillip Emeagwali, your master of calculus is working his ass out for a whack ass job in the states. Albert Einstein, Robert Hooke, i guess in their time controlled the earth. If i really were to rate you, I think you would be the last position in the worst secondary school in Kaduna state. Dummy

Typical Illiterate dull brain raised in Mosque. Obviously its hard for you to comprehend anything.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet This 16 Year Old Nigerian Genius.... by JayCynic(m): 11:34am On Nov 13, 2017
ZUBY77:

Typical Illiterate dull brain raised in Mosque. Obviously its hard for you to comprehend anything.

Why cant you prove me wrong and mention one scientist. The sooner you begin to appreciate that Science is effective due to the existence of art. The better for your blank gas filled brains.
Re: Meet This 16 Year Old Nigerian Genius.... by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 13, 2017
JayCynic:

Why are you just embarrassing your self so much like this young boy?
The more you type, the more dull you appear.
Why don't you just keep silent?

ZUBY77, you even have time replying him.
Please pity his dullness biko!!

1 Like

Re: Meet This 16 Year Old Nigerian Genius.... by ZUBY77(m): 11:59am On Nov 13, 2017
JayCynic:

Why cant you prove me wrong and mention one scientist. The sooner you begin to appreciate that Science is effective due to the existence of art. The better for your blank gas filled brains.

Read ahead to find out who are the richest scientists in the world and what have they contributed to the world of science.
James Watson - $15.8 Billion
Watson is an American molecular biologist, geneticist and zoologist and has been awarded the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. Watson promoted research in molecular biology in Harvard University. He is the co-discoverer of structure of genes structure with Francis Crick.

Ronda Stryker
Net worth: 2.5 billion dollars

She is one of the world’s famous orthopedic surgeons and is the creator of many medical devices to meet her patient’s needs. She is now global leader in the world of medical technology and is specializing in manufacturing replacement joints.

Gayle Cook
Net worth: 3.7 billion dollars

He is the cofounder of the Cook group which is the largest selling company of catheters and needles. Today the company has specialized in manufacture of stents and antibiotic catheters.

Gordon Moore

Net worth: .6.7 billion dollars

He has worked as a Research and Development director of the Fairchild Semiconductor and has also been the founder of the NM Electronics which later became Intel Corporation.

Just few.
How much is Neymar worth again?

1 Like

Re: Meet This 16 Year Old Nigerian Genius.... by ZUBY77(m): 12:02pm On Nov 13, 2017
modelmike7:

Why are you just embarrassing your self so much like this young boy?
The more you type, the more dull you appear.
Why don't you just keep silent?

ZUBY77, you even have time replying him.
Please pity his dullness biko!!

We can help educate him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet This 16 Year Old Nigerian Genius.... by JayCynic(m): 12:38pm On Nov 13, 2017
ZUBY77:

Read ahead to find out who are the richest scientists in the world and what have they contributed to the world of science.
James Watson - $15.8 Billion
Watson is an American molecular biologist, geneticist and zoologist and has been awarded the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. Watson promoted research in molecular biology in Harvard University. He is the co-discoverer of structure of genes structure with Francis Crick.

Ronda Stryker
Net worth: 2.5 billion dollars

She is one of the world’s famous orthopedic surgeons and is the creator of many medical devices to meet her patient’s needs. She is now global leader in the world of medical technology and is specializing in manufacturing replacement joints.

Gayle Cook
Net worth: 3.7 billion dollars

He is the cofounder of the Cook group which is the largest selling company of catheters and needles. Today the company has specialized in manufacture of stents and antibiotic catheters.

Gordon Moore

Net worth: .6.7 billion dollars

He has worked as a Research and Development director of the Fairchild Semiconductor and has also been the founder of the NM Electronics which later became Intel Corporation.

Just few.
How much is Neymar worth again?

Then again shows how dumb you really are, Gayle Cook graduated in 1956 with a bachelor of Arts Degree in Fine Arts. She founded Cook group which manufacured medical equipments. She employed more than 560 Scientists. You see how foolish you are. You see who really controls the earth. James Watson, c'mon bro, he had to sell his nobel peace price for $3.35 million, and you are here telling me he is worth 15 billion, you cant deceive me. Ronda Stryker inherited a medical equipment company from her grandfather, meanwhile she studied Visual Arts in Michigan University. Next time you want to deceive me, be wise enough to fold up google. Brawn
Re: Meet This 16 Year Old Nigerian Genius.... by iamsambo: 1:21pm On Nov 13, 2017
Nice!We have soo many brilliant young minds in Nigeria. Too bad the country doesn't support them

[http://blogs.flexisaf.com/meet-david-autodidact/l][/url]
Re: Meet This 16 Year Old Nigerian Genius.... by Edipee(m): 2:45pm On Nov 13, 2017
I like this thread for a reason
Re: Meet This 16 Year Old Nigerian Genius.... by AskProf: 2:48pm On Nov 13, 2017
JayCynic:

Then again shows how dumb you really are, Gayle Cook graduated in 1956 with a bachelor of Arts Degree in Fine Arts. She founded Cook group which manufacured medical equipments. She employed more than 560 Scientists. You see how foolish you are. You see who really controls the earth. James Watson, c'mon bro, he had to sell his nobel peace price for $3.35 million, and you are here telling me he is worth 15 billion, you cant deceive me. Ronda Stryker inherited a medical equipment company from her grandfather, meanwhile she studied Visual Arts in Michigan University. Next time you want to deceive me, be wise enough to fold up google. Brawn

1 Like

Re: Meet This 16 Year Old Nigerian Genius.... by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 13, 2017
Hello OP,
Thanks for sharing this information.
I just want to use this avenue to inform interested students and online learners about these free beta tutorials being tested on https://nigerianscholars.com/tutorials/. The more students try it out, the better we can make it.
Best Regards.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Harvard’s New Student Denied Entry Into US Over Social Media Posts By His Friend / Viral Sex Video: BABCOCK Speaks On ‘taking Back’ Expelled Student / If A Teacher Like This Is Found In Your Class, Will You Miss Class?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.