Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,336 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) (26769 Views)

Ten Wanted Nigerian Vikings Members Arrested In France And Germany. Photos / Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos / Guards Flee As Nigerians Rescue Their Colleague During Assault In Germany.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:44am On Nov 13, 2017
The story look complicated.. na wa ooo the keep disgracing African in germany... rest in peace..to the dead
Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by Amedmora: 10:46am On Nov 13, 2017
ichommy:
A Nigerian man, simply identified as Anthony I, who sought asylum in Germany and lied that he was gay and had fought Boko Haram, is on trial in Muenster, Germany for stabbing and killing his girlfriend earlier this year.

Prosecutors said the 28-year-old Anthony brutally murdered Soopika Paramanathan, a 22-year-old German student known locally as the “Angel of Ahaus” for her volunteer work with refugees.

Anthony attacked Paramanathan on Feb. 11 after she ended their relationship, prosecutors said, he allegedly stabbed her repeatedly with a long-bladed knife in her head, neck and breasts. He was said to have stabbed the lady over 50 times.

She sprayed his face with pepper spray in defence and was raced to a local hospital but later died after suffering substantial blood loss.

Anthony had bought a large suitcase in which he intended to stuff her body and dump it into a lake after he stabbed her repeatedly in the street.

He was stuffing Paramanathan’s body into the large suitcase on the street when witnesses said they spotted him. He escaped from the crime scene and was caught by police in Basel, Switzerland two days later.

Nigerian Anthony I, 28, killed student Soopika Paramanathan, 22, out of jealousy, said prosecutors at a court in Muenster city in North Rhine-Westphalia.

http://www.emmanuelbabatunde.com/2017/11/how-this-nigerian-man-seeking-asylum.html

Wait first, this is really sad but the girl was stabbed over 50times on the head,neck and breast and she did not die on the spot? This exaggeration sha.. .
Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by Litmus: 10:46am On Nov 13, 2017
May her soul rest in peace. As for the man, which one bu Anthony I of Nigeria? undecided ...that fought Bokoharam
Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by ronaldbecky(m): 10:47am On Nov 13, 2017
lalanice:
what the he**' kind of story is this? did she die in d hospital? how did he now get d body to be stuffing in suitcase??
i see say na only me observe am...the Op frabicated the story...the story is made up 4 script..50x stabin,pepper stray,hospital and street...BULL
Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by lalanice(f): 10:47am On Nov 13, 2017
intruxive:

Oya tell us what happened. Miss add up angry
bomb dey your head, wetin concern me n u cant you read?
Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by lalanice(f): 10:49am On Nov 13, 2017
ronaldbecky:
i see say na only me observe am...the Op frabicated the story...the story is made up 4 script..50x stabin,pepper stray,hospital and street...BULL
honestly!!
Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 13, 2017
he looks the part sef

Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by chronique(m): 10:50am On Nov 13, 2017
Kill him back asap and feed his corpse to the wild beasts in the zoo.
Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by Oloripelebe: 10:50am On Nov 13, 2017
The guy na from benue state grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by grandstar(m): 10:51am On Nov 13, 2017
What even surprises me is that the lady in question is an ethnic Indian though probably German in soul.

They rarely date black guys.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 10:55am On Nov 13, 2017
This is one of those idiots who give the Whites the impetus to generalize everything black as Africa, without reference to specific countries.
Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by ogbonti: 10:58am On Nov 13, 2017
Most likely this dude is Malian, Chadian, or Nigerien. Naija boys may scam a lady, but we don't kill women out of jealousy, that's not in our character. If a naija dude is waiting for asylum, he knows when he gets it, women that want him will be one lorry load when he visits Nigeria, so the story doesn't add up. . That dude is claiming naija to ease his Boko story for aduro. THIS MAN IS NOT NIGERIAN!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:59am On Nov 13, 2017
dominique:
This is what happens when you decide to grant a psychopath asylum without verifying his story. A gay fighting boko haram? Almost as ridiculous as a unicorn riding on a rainbow. For him to have bought a suitcase to stuff her body in shows that this is not his first murder victim. Anything less than death penalty is a soft blow on him.

Unfortunately I have noticed that the officials at the foreign embassies appear to favor rasta looking types over responsible people.
The guy sha is dumb he probably thought he was still in Africa. It is almost impossible to get away with murder nowadays. If he had not been spotted trying to get rid of her body, forensic clues would have done him in.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by intruxive(m): 11:00am On Nov 13, 2017
lalanice:
bomb dey your head, wetin concern me n u cant you read?
Foul mouthed empty head, no wonder. Cant comprehend a simple story, I blame the lady trying to even explain to you....... am sure u wont still get it grin
Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by Ezigbonmadu: 11:03am On Nov 13, 2017
What's Anthony I? These developers self.
Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by NoChill: 11:03am On Nov 13, 2017
Why people just dey embarrass this country unnecessarily, the thing just Taya me
Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by juman(m): 11:04am On Nov 13, 2017
Sad news.
Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by tolex29(f): 11:07am On Nov 13, 2017
Claimed he's gay from Nigeria...got reborn in Germany and is now heterosexual all of a sudden..dating Indian-German girl.

It's obvious he's one of those desert-sojourn minded, get rich or die trying Nigerians who didn't believe he could date a white girl in the first place. The women who engage in humanitarian and refugee works are often quite vulnerable cause of the "exposure" of the job and of course their tender heartedness and it's possible she was already seeing someone else and the thing vex our guy (can't seem to go on a long stretch these days without pidgin..and I'm meeting the Queen in weeks embarassed )
Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by 9jja(f): 11:08am On Nov 13, 2017
lalanice:
what the he**' kind of story is this? did she die in d hospital? how did he now get d body to be stuffing in suitcase??

Lolz!

Maybe he was trying to stuff the body while the lady was still alive.
Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by justi4jesu(f): 11:11am On Nov 13, 2017
lalanice:
pftt! still doesn't add up.

Add it up with super glue then. angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by juman(m): 11:13am On Nov 13, 2017
Sought for asylum as if we dont have our own country.

But our own country is a destroyed country with bad "leaders".
Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 13, 2017
At the end of the day he would only get imprisonment... that is the annoying thing, the death penalty has been abolished in Germany. That is why Islamist terrorists believe that even if they kill millions of people in Germany, the highest they would get is imprisonment - they are no longer afraid.
Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by planetx: 11:16am On Nov 13, 2017
Fake story
Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by Litmus: 11:18am On Nov 13, 2017
...somehow, though, there is something Nigerianish about his looks, like one of those ugly, stubbornish types often found hanging around car junk yards and mechanic places that grease and engine oil blacken
Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by blackbriar: 11:21am On Nov 13, 2017
lalanice:
pftt! still doesn't add up.

Yes this what doesnt add up......A GAY HAS AN INTIMATE GIRLFRIEND
Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by linearity: 11:22am On Nov 13, 2017
lalanice:

From the story, it is obvious to deduce that, they were try to say...

1. He stabbed about 50 times in the roadside.
2. She became unconscious due to blood lost.
3. Anthony thought she was dead and start stfuuing her body in the bag.
4. He was sighted by witnesses and he ran.
5. They then took her to the hospital, where she eventually died.
Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by nefertitiram: 11:22am On Nov 13, 2017
lalanice:
no.. it said she sprayed his face with pepper spray she did it herself, that was b4 she died. he was stuffing her body on d street b4 he was caught. how could he have killed her or even thought of doing that on d street?? (his village people must be unto him) and to stab her 50times is d street that lonely......Well it confuses me to think about it.

The story get k-leg.

They should av left it at he stabbed her

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by lalanice(f): 11:29am On Nov 13, 2017
linearity:

From the story, it is obvious to deduce that, they were try to say...

1. He stabbed about 50 times in the roadside.
2. She became unconscious due to blood lost.
3. Anthony thought she was dead and start stfuuing her body in the bag.
4. He was sighted by witnesses and he ran.
5. They then took her to the hospital, where she eventually died.
ok. .....and the part where she sprayed pepper spray
Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by Ballo52(m): 11:31am On Nov 13, 2017
Very wicked fellow .... Omo ale
Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by lalanice(f): 11:31am On Nov 13, 2017
Litmus:
...somehow, though, there is something Nigerianish about his looks, like one of those ugly, stubbornish types often found hanging around car junk yards and mechanic places that grease and engine oil blacken
yea,

......like intruxive, nowonder he understands d story better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Losing Your Mobile Phone To These SIM Card Hackers Can Render Your Savings Empty / Gura-Riyom Residents Attacked And Killed In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) / Gunmen Kidnap Students Of Greenfield University In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.