Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) (26772 Views)

Ten Wanted Nigerian Vikings Members Arrested In France And Germany. Photos / Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos / Guards Flee As Nigerians Rescue Their Colleague During Assault In Germany.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by PenlsCaP: 6:39pm On Nov 13, 2017
gypsey:
i am glad you agree grin, yes! in the case asylum there are a lot of things to lie about, but people seems to tell believable lies, what about that nigerian woman who claims she is gay and even went as far as trying to commit suicide just to prove that she will be jailled or killed if she were deported to nigeria?
and a case of another nigerian mother who claims her 5 years old daughter will be circumcised in nigeria if they were deported to nigeria? do you think in these cases that both women are not taking their lies to the estreem?
cheers! for indulging me anyway, i didn't think people can have a grown up debate on here without insults. grin

Lol funny dude.. yes i neva pushed away d life and death situation..Thats why i said earlier that this is not a life and death situation.lol

Lol..i think the first woman was foolish rather than extreem. grin. what if they allowed her to commit the suicide grin grin grin.
Make she come threat suicide for naija na. grin

But the second lady is not extreem,. grin
Thats wat im talking about.. there are easy things u can use to lie.. bcoz these oyibo people their heart soft like water.. they can pity people eeh.

Thanks for having u too bro.. only kids throw insults for mere arguements.
Take care!
Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 13, 2017
PenlsCaP:

Lol funny dude.. yes i neva pushed away d life and death situation..Thats why i said earlier that this is not a life and death situation.lol

Lol..i think the first woman was foolish rather than extreem. grin. what if they allowed her to commit the suicide grin grin grin.
Make she come threat suicide for naija na. grin

But the second lady is not extreem,. grin
Thats wat im talking about.. there are easy things u can use to lie.. bcoz these oyibo people their heart soft like water.. they can pity people eeh.

Thanks for having u too bro.. only kids throw insults for mere arguements.
Take care!
Mmm.... yes! oyibo people hearts soft wella! i know, i was married twice to oyibo women have 2 mixed children.

years before they believed some of the lies nigerians tell to claim asylum but nowadays they question every claims to the last details. i think both women were deported anyway as their was no prove that both would encounter problems, jailed or killed if deported to nigeria. one of my exes is an immigration officer and she tells me that it is Nigerians who blackmails each other anyway, she tells me about a case of a nigerian claiming that the injury on his face was as a result of persecution that some villagers almost killed him so he escaped with the injury on his face and he almost got away with the lies until Another nigerian they consulted told the immigrations that the marks on the nigerians face that he claims to be injuries was just Tribal marks. grin grin so that's why nowadays they question every claims to the last details. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by PenlsCaP: 7:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
gypsey:
Mmm.... yes! oyibo people hearts soft wella! i know, i was married twice to oyibo women have 2 mixed children.

years before they believed some of the lies nigerians tell to claim asylum but nowadays they question every claims to the last details. i think both women were deported anyway as their was no prove that both would encounter problems, jailed or killed if deported to nigeria. one of my exes is an immigration officer and she tells me that it is Nigerians who blackmails each other anyway, she tells me about a case of a nigerian claiming that
[b]the injury on his face was as a result of persecution that some villagers almost killed him so he escaped with the injury on his face and he almost got away with the lies until Another nigerian they consulted told the immigrations that the marks on the nigerians face that he claims to be injuries was just Tribal [/b]marks. grin grin so that's why nowadays they question every claims to the last details. grin

Hehehehehehehhehehe...
Nawao they hav become wiser ooh.
Kai they don spoil something for some of us o. grin

Wow.. so where are u now, but ar3 u still in contact with ur kids?
Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 7:34pm On Nov 13, 2017
Ipob terrorist!
Hang him asap
Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 13, 2017
PenlsCaP:

Hehehehehehehhehehe...
Nawao they hav become wiser ooh.
Kai they don spoil something for some of us o. grin

Wow.. so where are u now, but ar3 u still in contact with ur kids?
i am in london, i am still in contact with my children they are only like 7 and 5 years old.
Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by PenlsCaP: 9:53pm On Nov 13, 2017
gypsey:
i am in london, i am still in contact with my children they are only like 7 and 5 years old.

Hmm dats nice!. U have hold onto them very well oh cheesy
Hope u are paying child support sha!
Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 13, 2017
PenlsCaP:

Hmm dats nice!. U have hold onto them very well oh cheesy
Hope u are paying child support sha!
naa! they are well looked After by their mothers cheesy as i mentioned one of them is an immigration officer the other one is a General Practioner, they can afford to.
Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by PenlsCaP: 10:08pm On Nov 13, 2017
gypsey:
naa! they are well looked After by their mothers cheesy as i mentioned of them is an immigration officer the other one is a General Practioner, they can afford to.

Heheheheh.. ok o.
then if so....i Hope u hav gotten urself a nigerian wife. ?
Becoz forget those kids o grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:19am On Nov 14, 2017
She sprayed his face with pepper spray in defence and was raced to a local hospital but later died after suffering substantial blood loss.
Anthony had bought a large suitcase in which he intended to stuff her body and dump it into a lake after he stabbed her repeatedly in the street.
He was stuffing Paramanathan’s body into the large suitcase on the street when witnesses said they spotted him. He escaped from the crime scene and was caught by police in Basel, Switzerland two days later....

OGA blogging is not your calling find something else and do, she spray his face, she walk to the hospital and die there, he brought a suitcase to stuff her and was caught I. Basel Switzerland... OGA please stop smoking that thing joor
Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 14, 2017
PenlsCaP:

Heheheheh.. ok o.
then if so....i Hope u hav gotten urself a nigerian wife. ?
Becoz forget those kids o grin cheesy
you sound like my mother! that's the same thing she says grin
i don"t trust nigerian women but i will try. i don"t want them to kill me with voodoo, besides there are plenty nigerian women here i can choose from
Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by PenlsCaP: 9:06am On Nov 14, 2017
gypsey:
you sound like my mother! that's the same thing she says grin
i don"t trust nigerian women but i will try. i don"t want them to kill me with voodoo, besides there are plenty nigerian women here i can choose from

I sound like her becoz it is the obvious truth.
Nomatter what u need a nigerian woman that would understand u and give u children that are truly urs..
This is also what i tell some of my peepz and cousin who is also married there.

Just pick a nigerian wife bro wether here or there.LOL
Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 14, 2017
PenlsCaP:

I sound like her becoz it is the obvious truth.
Nomatter what u need a nigerian woman that would understand u and give u children that are truly urs..
This is also what i tell some of my peepz and cousin who is also married there.

Just pick a nigerian wife bro wether here or there.LOL
you see? the different is i was born here in london, Although i ve been to nigeria numerous times i don't really know much about nigerian women. i ve asked my mother if she wanted her son (me) to marry a nigerian woman why did they my nigerian (IGBO) parents gave birth to me here in london?
Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by PenlsCaP: 11:56am On Nov 14, 2017
gypsey:
you see? the different is i was born here in london, Although i ve been to nigeria numerous times i don't really know much about nigerian women. i ve asked my mother if she wanted her son (me) to marry a nigerian woman why did they my nigerian (IGBO) parents gave birth to me here in london?

Lol .. i see!.. so u were born there..?
but u can get nigerian woman here or there.
We are everywhere. Lol
So u be nwafor..thats very good. grin
The more reason u should get a nigerian wife.
Becoz we are more family oriented than others.
A united and well bonded family and only a nigerian woman can give u that. IGBO gal precisely..
Im not saying u cant get a good nigerian gal else where or there a no bad igbo gals.

But u have a higher chance of raising a good family if u marry a good igbo gal.
Im talking to u now as a brother and wat i can tell my blood brother too.
Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 14, 2017
PenlsCaP:

Lol .. i see!.. so u were born there..?
but u can get nigerian woman here or there.
We are everywhere. Lol
So u be nwafor..thats very good. grin
The more reason u should get a nigerian wife.
Becoz we are more family oriented than others.
A united and well bonded family and only a nigerian woman can give u that. IGBO gal precisely..
Im not saying u cant get a good nigerian gal else where or there a no bad igbo gals.

But u have a higher chance of raising a good family if u marry a good igbo gal.
Im talking to u now as a brother and wat i can tell my blood brother too.
Okay! as i ve said i will try a nigerian woman, next time i am in Ekwulobia grin my folks are from Unubi and Ekwulobia Aguata.
Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by PenlsCaP: 5:15pm On Nov 14, 2017
gypsey:
Okay! as i ve said i will try a nigerian woman, next time i am in Ekwulobia grin my folks are from Unubi and Ekwulobia Aguata.

Lol..ok but remove that "TRY" mindset,
So that u can make it work..
Take care bro
Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by petemail2all(m): 10:47am On Nov 19, 2017
Wow... It was nice coming across this thread. I have been looking for an active thread life in the Europe.

We know you went through a lot to get to the level you are in right now and would not want to share some experiences. But we won't mind hearing those experiences if they would help us make some decisions. We need ur ideas on moving to Europe. Maybe through visit visa, study visa etc. How to forge ahead once a person gets in. I am currently working on getting my schengen visa in the next few weeks.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by darling112: 5:36pm On Jul 24, 2018
Bro dont say what u dont know first it happened on my city name ahaus so get that and his from benin I far benin they carry woman do benin the fucking bad name is caused by bwnin that give nigeria bad name am proud to be igbo money first and every other things come

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Notorious Kidnapper, Pilot, Escapes From Police Custody In Ebonyi State / Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India (Photo) / 8 Notorious Criminals Nigerians Can Never Forget <history IN DETAILS>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.